177 replies to this topic

#21 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 11:21 PM

Woooh. Thank goodness! Naruto said if Sasuke attacked the Village he'd attack him, but I think when he says they'll both die, not as a death pact but as there so strong they'll probably blow each other up. I think that Naruto has realized Sasuke, kickass ;D
I don't see much of a moment here for SasuNaru fans, "Because I'm your friend" I must say, there was a lot of "dramatic" Naruto face close-ups with bolded letters. Hehe... Just as I hoped Madara came, and about Rinnegan, I'm real curious. Must say though, worst/Ugliest Naruto expression ever on last page xD ugh.

MangaStream is working perfectly fine for me (Of course I'm using my iPod to read it, lmao so it might just be slow for computers)

Can't wait till next chapter, again. I'm getting a little tired of all the talking, I wanna see Naruto train, something Sasuke won't do, which could also prove to be his downfall in the future, but hey, I'm not making predictions.

I see an N.S moment around the corner, whatever it might be of heheelq7.png

P.S
Sorry. I haven't been on alot yesterday/today because it's been getting warm out (Party!)

#22 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 10 March 2010 - 11:22 PM

The only thing I don't want to hear about Madara is that he is Obito 'cause that's a ridiculous theory and they are different people. The only way I'll believe it is when I see it with my own two eyes.
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#23 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 11:34 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Mar 10 2010, 11:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know even if Naruto told Sasuke that he cares for him a lot because he's his friend. facepalm.png

GOD, I like NaruSasu as a crack pairing ( because we all know that there is no romantic love between them) but I know that it won't happen because Naruto doesn't play in that team and Sasuke well....he's in love with himself and his stupid revenge laugh.gif

If some find romance in that chapter then they didn't read the same manga as me.

#24 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 10 March 2010 - 11:46 PM

I only saw Sakura crying for Naruto after the words he said to Sasuke. Other than Madara saying that Sasuke would hunt Naruto and saying that it would be entertaining.

Edited by crazyefra, 10 March 2010 - 11:48 PM.

そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona

Characters:

Pairings:

Characters:

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto

#25 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 11:54 PM

QUOTE (crazyefra @ Mar 10 2010, 03:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I only saw Sakura crying for Naruto after the words he said to Sasuke. Other than Madara saying that Sasuke would hunt Naruto and saying that it would be entertaining.

Efra we don't have to be a rocket scientist to realize that Sakura loves Naruto more than the crush she used to have for Sasuke. She knows very well she loves him.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#26 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 12:00 AM

I know rolleyes.gif. Believe it or not she looked kind of cute in that last page. Oh, I think Naruto is getting fat.

Edited by crazyefra, 11 March 2010 - 12:01 AM.

そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:

Characters:

Pairings:

Characters:

Pairings:

Characters:

#27 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,843 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 11 March 2010 - 12:12 AM

QUOTE (crazyefra @ Mar 10 2010, 07:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh, I think Naruto is getting fat.

LOL! I guess that's the way Kishi draws him because it looks like he's fat in the tummy area. But that's probably the close-ups.

But I like this chapter. This definitely shows Naruto's maturity. Hmm, both gonna die huh? I figured he will say that. Wait till the Sage comes out and Sasuke will be screwed. wink.gif

Madara's after the Rinnegan? That means he will confront Konan soon because she buried Nagato. The only source of the Rinnegan right there is Nagato's body. Origami lady will come back soon.

Poor Sakura, she's about to tear up...

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#28 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 12:38 AM

This manga definitely needs to be placed under a new genre. Can't even take it seriously anymore. yaoi/comedy category maybe?

Edited by Freakazoid, 11 March 2010 - 12:38 AM.

#29 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 12:46 AM

OMG NARUSASU......Just kidding MADARAZETSULOLZ NARUSAKU

JLHza2T.png

#30 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 12:47 AM

@Freakazoid
Nope, I don't see it like.
You are judging this manga without thinking when it's only showing how strong Naruto's bonds of FRIENDSHIP with Sasuke are. If you don't see it like that then your being ignorant.

Edited by crazyefra, 11 March 2010 - 12:47 AM.

そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:

Characters:

Pairings:

Characters:

Pairings:

Characters:

#31 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 12:49 AM

We've gone wayyyyy past bonds of friendship. Thanks for the insult though.

#32 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 12:58 AM

facepalm.png he is not gay! damnit!!. The theme of this manga is bonds not gay relashionships get it in your head.
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:

Characters:

Pairings:

Characters:

Pairings:

Characters:

#33 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 01:00 AM

QUOTE (crazyefra @ Mar 10 2010, 04:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
facepalm.png he is not gay! damnit!!. The theme of this manga is bonds not gay relashionships get it in your head.

Come on Efra remember the rules freakazoid was just kidding we know very well Naruto is not gay, we know very well he loves Sakura let's leave it like that and respect each other.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#34 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 March 2010 - 01:04 AM

very slow for me but really naruto looks like he should lay off the ramen alittle.

#35 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 01:05 AM

I know, and I'm sorry is just that I hate it when ppl say those things about Naruto.
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:

Characters:

Pairings:

Characters:

Pairings:

Characters:

#36 soot-r

soot-r

Deva Path

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 81 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 01:12 AM

The chapter was better that I thought.. The little NaruSaku moment was nice.

#37 Prime

Prime

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 01:25 AM

QUOTE (KungFuTruffle @ Mar 10 2010, 10:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Eh, it was an okay chapter. It's pretty much what I've come to expect from the manga at this point. Naruto doesn't give up, Sasuke doesn't understand, Sakura cries, etc. It's pretty standard fare by now.

I would have liked to see Zetsu do something other than clone himself again. That's Naruto's thing. Get something new, you crazy cannibal plant bastard!

And Madara looks way different from the back and with his mask off. For one thing, he looks pretty young. Great, this is going to bring back those "Madara is Obito" theories, isn't it? Man, I thought we finally got rid of those. Interesting to see he's after the rinnegan, at the very least. Which makes sense, if he wants to become the Juubi Jinchuuriki. The Sage of Six Paths had both the Sharingan and the Rinnegan, so Madara must be trying to emulate the circumstances before he goes through with it.

I hope the non-traitor Team 7 has a good talk after this. They seriously need to get on the same page, and fast. Sakura needs to explain what the hell she was thinking, Naruto needs to get his affairs in order, and Kakashi needs to stop being a lump.

Honestly just about the beginning I think that's where you are wrong. I think Sasuke 100% understands. You can tell by the way he wanted to hear what Naruto had to say. You can tell by the way he acts. He 100% gets it. I think it just makes him angry because he is right to a point his family was killed and whatever the situation may be I think many people would be angry.

But all together I think the chapter was great. Sometimes talking shows alot more strength then fighting. And I think naruto pulls that off well.

QUOTE (Freakazoid @ Mar 11 2010, 01:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We've gone wayyyyy past bonds of friendship. Thanks for the insult though.

Honestly dude what's you're issue? I have had long debates back and forth with people. To me that's fine because everyone of us is trying to come to a conclusion. But all you ever do is come on here say something with 5 words and then thats it. You never make a point you never try to debate anything. All you ever do is cry about something you do not like why even waste peoples time by posting? No one wants to come on a NS pairing website and read some lame dude crying all the time.

Edited by Prime, 11 March 2010 - 01:27 AM.

#38 Burning_Wulf

Burning_Wulf

Just your friendly, neighborhood zombie hunter.

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Wolves, Anime/Manga, Rx7, NaruSaku, Timeoff work, Sleeping, Comics, Napping, Cats, Resting, Skeet, and Racing plus too much more....

Posted 11 March 2010 - 01:26 AM

This was a good chapter. Enjoyed the "Top Class Ninja" thing. But what really got my interest is what Madara is up to.

coco_zps31bec3d3.jpg

#39 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 01:35 AM

QUOTE (Prime @ Mar 10 2010, 06:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Honestly just about the beginning I think that's where you are wrong. I think Sasuke 100% understands. You can tell by the way he wanted to hear what Naruto had to say. You can tell by the way he acts. He 100% gets it. I think it just makes him angry because he is right to a point his family was killed and whatever the situation may be I think many people would be angry.

But all together I think the chapter was great. Sometimes talking shows alot more strength then fighting. And I think naruto pulls that off well.

Honestly dude what's you're issue? I have had long debates back and forth with people. To me that's fine because everyone of us is trying to come to a conclusion. But all you ever do is come on here say something with 5 words and then thats it. You never make a point you never try to debate anything. All you ever do is cry about something you do not like why even waste peoples time by posting? No one wants to come on a NS pairing website and read some lame dude crying all the time.

I say what I think about the chapter. Usually it's only a few words because I don't feel much about it, and the few words are negative because I don't care for the direction. If everyone has such a problem with it then i'll stop coming here.

#40 Prime

Prime

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 01:40 AM

QUOTE (Freakazoid @ Mar 11 2010, 02:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I say what I think about the chapter. Usually it's only a few words because I don't feel much about it, and the few words are negative because I don't care for the direction. If everyone has such a problem with it then i'll stop coming here.

I'm not saying don't come here. I'm just saying make discussion. If you don't like something tell us why. Don't just be like I HATE NARUTO HE'S TO ORANGE. Because then you leave people kind of confused and people take it wrong of different then you probably wanted them to.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users