redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 11:01 AM

QUOTE (HalfStarStudios @ Nov 1 2012, 06:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There's only one fish in the sea.

Well, technically Naruto can choose from a pink fish and a blue fish. But he seems to be fixated on the pink fish. laugh.gif

It would've been interesting if Naruto actually developed a crush on another girl, but at this point it would just be ridiculous.

#22 candycane-chan

candycane-chan

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:20 PM

QUOTE (redragon88 @ Nov 2 2012, 03:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, technically Naruto can choose from a pink fish and a blue fish. But he seems to be fixated on the pink fish. laugh.gif

It would've been interesting if Naruto actually developed a crush on another girl, but at this point it would just be ridiculous.

I'm not interested in more complications like that; the pairing war is already heated.
Besides,it would've became more of a harem series then a shonen manga.

Edited by candycane-chan, 02 November 2012 - 01:20 PM.

#23 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:54 PM

QUOTE (candycane-chan @ Nov 2 2012, 09:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm not interested in more complications like that; the pairing war is already heated.
Besides,it would've became more of a harem series then a shonen manga.

No, I'm not talking about Naruto having simultaneous crushes or different girls being after him, that's definitely for harem shows which I don't want Naruto to be. I'm talking about how it would've also been interesting to see Naruto fall in love with another girl and to not have romantic feelings for Sakura anymore.

But the only way for that to have worked is if it had happened at the beginning of part 2, and for that new love interest to be significant to Naruto's development. But instead what we got from part 2 onward was Sakura flirting with Naruto from time to time, Sakura being concerned with Naruto's safety, Sakura growing more affectionate of Naruto, and Naruto still being deeply in love with Sakura.

Instead of keeping their bond on a good level as it was by the end of part 1, Kishi chose to strengthen it even more throughout part 2. And as I said, Naruto falling in love with another girl at this point would be ridiculous. My comment was about what could've been, not about what could be.

#24 candycane-chan

candycane-chan

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 02:08 PM

/\ sorry I misunderstood you sweatdrop.gif

#25 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 02:16 PM

QUOTE (candycane-chan @ Nov 2 2012, 10:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
/\ sorry I misunderstood you sweatdrop.gif

That's ok, we all have misunderstandings from time to time. That simply means you're human and not some killer robot from the future. laugh.gif

#26 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 02:47 PM

SK-303_image007.jpg

#27 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 01:38 AM

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ Nov 2 2012, 06:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lol laugh.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#28 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 05:06 AM

Nothing is black and white.

Understanding is key; without it, you cannot accept what has happened, and without acceptance, you can't move forward.

You can't do everything by yourself.

Don't dwell on how you've been wronged in the past; focus on the present and how you can make things better.

Edited by Paptala, 03 November 2012 - 05:08 AM.

0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#29 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 03 November 2012 - 09:41 AM

Never give up on your dreams and if you find difficulties don't let that take you down, bonds is an important part of success, dont give up on you're love interest (thats a bit too accurate but ahh what the heck).................................................and stay away from yo stalkers (hinata) fu.png fu.png fu.png lol just kddingol: (but seriously fu.png)

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#30 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 03 November 2012 - 04:44 PM

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ Nov 3 2012, 10:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#31 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 03 November 2012 - 05:20 PM

ah ah aaah triple post rolleyes.gif

Edited by Canadian_DJ, 03 November 2012 - 05:20 PM.

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#32 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 05:21 PM

QUOTE (Canadian_DJ @ Nov 3 2012, 05:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ah ah aaah triple post rolleyes.gif

well it's 4.....

Edited by dovahkiin, 03 November 2012 - 05:21 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#33 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 05:42 PM

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ Nov 3 2012, 05:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well it's 4.....

yeah i know.

#34 candycane-chan

candycane-chan

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 07:08 PM

lol /\ wink.gif
and dovahkiin 111189.gif

#35 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 04:49 AM

The guy asked a serious question. Stop hijacking the thread guys.

NOTE: I inadvertantly deleted one of dovakiin's post while removing all of narulsaku's duplicate posts.

#36 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    ect....

Posted 04 November 2012 - 05:33 AM

QUOTE (Nate River @ Nov 4 2012, 10:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The guy asked a serious question. Stop hijacking the thread guys.

NOTE: I inadvertantly deleted one of dovakiin's post while removing all of narulsaku's duplicate posts.

all the duplicate post . did i do that . if yes then thanks river.

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#37 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 05:35 PM

"Love conquers all"

I don't just mean that love of a boyfriend or girlfriend, but love of friends, family, and others as well

Edited by James S Cassidy, 04 November 2012 - 06:05 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#38 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
    ect....

Posted 04 November 2012 - 05:53 PM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Nov 4 2012, 11:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"Love conquers all"

I don't just mean that love of a boyfriend of girlfriend, but love of friend, family, and others as well

i totally agree. make a decission and stick to it. try to keep your promise till the end of the span. and dont let your dream and hope go away.

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#39 candycane-chan

candycane-chan

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 05:55 PM

/\ we can all agree to that
And maybe also "the new generation surpasses the older one"

#40 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
    ect....

Posted 04 November 2012 - 06:11 PM

QUOTE (candycane-chan @ Nov 4 2012, 11:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
/\ we can all agree to that
And maybe also "the new generation surpasses the older one"

yes that can be also a message. ps. ya havent replied.

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users