209 replies to this topic

#21 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 11:59 PM

Actually, Graven-kun, he might, because of the guilt. I can see him mentioning his guilts, fears, personal desires, anything/everything he's kept locked inside or doesn't want to admit... Maybe.

#22 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 22 April 2010 - 12:00 AM

QUOTE (FullMetalMac @ Apr 21 2010, 06:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Holy crap! Naruto's training on Skull Island because King Kong is there! No wonder the place doesn't look very nice. tongue.gif

When I read last weeks chapter, showing the island with all the creatures on it I started thinking about skull island
\

#23 RedDelicious

RedDelicious

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 12:05 AM

Evil Naruto sounds a lot like Sasuke (on a normal day, not a crazy one).

#24 KungFuTruffle

KungFuTruffle

Whee!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Reading<br />Video Games

Posted 22 April 2010 - 12:14 AM

Naruto's rapping is worse than Killer Bee's, and that's pretty impressive. tongue.gif

I can't believe the Harem Jutsu failed. I guess Bee just doesn't care about stuff like that. cool.gif

Hmm, Guy is there to finish his fight with Kisame, for sure. I'm glad Kishimoto-sensei didn't forget about it. happy.gif

I have a feeling the Dark Naruto is going to talk about everything Naruto has problems with, including both Sakura and Hinata's confessions. Those plotlines need some resolution, after all. He hasn't mentioned anything about them since they happened, after all.

I actually like the fact that Naruto doesn't feel great about the Konoha populace suddenly acting like he's their hero, when for thirteen years they treated him like garbage. That can't be easy to forget, or forgive. Which is probably going to be a part of his training. The Kyuubi is a mass of anger and hatred, so the only way to control it must be to rid yourself of those feelings.

Edited by KungFuTruffle, 22 April 2010 - 12:15 AM.

#25 Mik3

Mik3

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 12:21 AM

QUOTE (KungFuTruffle @ Apr 21 2010, 08:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I actually like the fact that Naruto doesn't feel great about the Konoha populace suddenly acting like he's their hero, when for thirteen years they treated him like garbage. That can't be easy to forget, or forgive. Which is probably going to be a part of his training. The Kyuubi is a mass of anger and hatred, so the only way to control it must be to rid yourself of those feelings.

Yes thats a good point. Like during Sakura's confession she mentioned how he was now suddenly a hero to the village and she was one of them. And Naruto did ask why she was suddenly confessing to him. Looks like he is going to address the bit of resentment he has inside of him. Not of Sakura, the village in general.
\

#26 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 22 April 2010 - 12:22 AM

After reading this chapter I had to make this:

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#27 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

Is just a pretty face. Really.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 22 April 2010 - 12:22 AM

"Come on Mister, help out a sister."

Okay, I laughed.

#28 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 22 April 2010 - 12:24 AM

Naruto trying to rap was freaking hilarious.

uc.png

#29 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 12:27 AM

Hmm.

@Mik3

There's the difference. >3 Sakura was one of the last people to know Naruto had the Kyuubi sealed inside him. She cried for him, she didn't walk away or anything, she was actually trying to help him. With Hinata, she pretty much helped activate it. Oh, boy.

#30 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 12:28 AM

QUOTE (FullMetalMac @ Apr 21 2010, 04:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
After reading this chapter I had to make this:

111189.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#31 Golden_Daylight

Golden_Daylight

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 12:33 AM

I know it was a sorta non-chapter, but seriously, this made my day:

(And yes, he does have more talent than Vanilla Ice... BELIEVE IT! facepalm.png)

#32 Mik3

Mik3

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 12:34 AM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Apr 21 2010, 08:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hmm.

@Mik3

There's the difference. >3 Sakura was one of the last people to know Naruto had the Kyuubi sealed inside him. She cried for him, she didn't walk away or anything, she was actually trying to help him. With Hinata, she pretty much helped activate it. Oh, boy.

Well i mean in terms of her confession. Me and you know Sakura is sincere, but form Naruto's point of view, to suddenly have people showing him affection all at one time like that is new to him, and hes probably confused, and of course a tiny bit skeptical.
\

#33 drummakidd

drummakidd

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
  • Interests:drums, guitar, recording/mixing, hanging out with friends

Posted 22 April 2010 - 12:36 AM

this was a pretty interesting chapter. I have to say Binktopia's rhymes flowed better than the one's on onemanga. When I read onemanga's I was like "okay... naruto can't rap" when I read Binktopia's on mangastream I thought "hahaha Naruto's raps are corny but at least he can rhyme"
anyways next week's chapter will be interesting I'm interested to see what else Naruto has been hiding from himself.

#34 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 12:37 AM

QUOTE (Mik3 @ Apr 22 2010, 12:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well i mean in terms of her confession. Me and you know Sakura is sincere, but form Naruto's point of view, to suddenly have people showing him affection all at one time like that is new to him, and hes probably confused, and of course a tiny bit skeptical.

Yeah. I'm guessing YamiNaruto might make him face the truth. >3 Maybe... He'll say Sakura's confession was true because he's in denial.

#35 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 12:40 AM

finally we get to see our hero...fight himself...
What a bunch of Pests :O! Never thought i heard those words xD Is that what he is really thinking D:, then he considers everyone a pests, even Sakura...D:

Edited by Strangelove, 22 April 2010 - 12:43 AM.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#36 Mik3

Mik3

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 12:42 AM

QUOTE (drummakidd @ Apr 21 2010, 08:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
this was a pretty interesting chapter. I have to say Binktopia's rhymes flowed better than the one's on onemanga. When I read onemanga's I was like "okay... naruto can't rap" when I read Binktopia's on mangastream I thought "hahaha Naruto's raps are corny but at least he can rhyme"
anyways next week's chapter will be interesting I'm interested to see what else Naruto has been hiding from himself.

Rap battle between sleepyfans and binktopia son

Yea, i thought binktopias was better.
\

#37 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 12:42 AM

I can already tell... Naruto is not gonna like what he hears :l

#38 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 22 April 2010 - 12:45 AM

Ha! Like The Mangekyou dude said, this and the Sage Training arc makes for a pretty similar Star Wars moment. Next, we might have Minato in a Darth Vader outfit coming out of the Waterfall of Truth! XD.
Anyway, looks like it's Naruto's time for a bit of self-enlightenment, most likely it'd be juxtaposed with Bee's own time training?

#39 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 12:46 AM

QUOTE (Golden_Daylight @ Apr 21 2010, 04:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know it was a sorta non-chapter, but seriously, this made my day:

(And yes, he does have more talent than Vanilla Ice... BELIEVE IT! facepalm.png)

Ice Ice BELIEVE IT I'm sorry but I have to say it. fu.png
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#40 narukunsakuchan

narukunsakuchan

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 12:48 AM

evil naruto is going to say alot of stuff we have all been waiting to hear for a looooong loooong time. he is going to bring up things about sasuke, like his betrayal and everything. And I am sure his evil side will bring up things about sakura especially about her confession.I would laugh if it said something about him being pathetic because he is rescuing a guy for her and he cant even tell her he loves her. And also that she was lying and wont ever love him. All I got to say is that if something comes up from evil naruto like that about sakura I will then be 99.9% sure narusaku is supposed to happen. I think it might be more on narutos thoughts on sasuke though. and possibly the we will die together thing.
He is her earth, her foundation upon which to grow, and she is his heaven, his peace and tranquilty and also his reason to shoot for the stars.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users