126 replies to this topic

#21 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 03:15 PM

QUOTE (Kagura @ Aug 3 2011, 10:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, I believe he meant both. And yeah, I also dunno what he meant by Hashirama's chakra thing. headscratch.gif
off topic: you frite fanfiction?? can you provide me with a link to you FF page? I 'd love to read it!! happy.gif

sure thing! I've written two NS fics so far. One is complete and one is still massively ongoing! I'm Tricksie at ff.net.
This is one of those chapters where I'm glad there are so many people ready with the references to techniques and histories. I think it's also one of those chapters where different facts/theories will surface over the coming days, as different translations come out and people have a chance to chew on the content for a while. I love these types of chapters!

Edited by tricksie, 03 August 2011 - 03:17 PM.

#22 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 03 August 2011 - 03:39 PM

Ugh, Itachi, why are you such a fan of complex plots when a simple "you should've been there for Sasuke!" could've worked? He may be my favorite Uchiha, but this is further proof that being a ninja at such a young age and committing a clan massacre did not do wonders for his psychology.... Must be the reason why he has shades of pacifism during his first appearance.

Edited by shadow_Uzumaki, 03 August 2011 - 03:41 PM.

#23 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 03:41 PM

QUOTE (Kobayashi @ Aug 3 2011, 04:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Too many variables, everything can happen now. I agree with you kyubi chakra could do it. If eye is real stuff, then itachi can leave it now to naruto, and when time comes and madara throws ultimate genjustsu on everyone than, naruto will be the one who will throw genjustsu to cancell madaras jutsu, freeing everyone from madaras controll i think it is possible. Cause his chakra is full of energy so unlike danzo where shisui eye recovered every day, eye used by naruto could be refreshed every minute by the enormous amount of chakra that naruto now posses in RM mode.Also, itachi sincronised with the eye on the crow so maybe naruto could do that too later when time comes. So he doesnt need to transplant the eye. Something will happen with the eye, i dont know what but eye could be put to good use.

No, Itachi made it work only with his own eyes. I don't think it will have any powers against Madara unless he ends up stealing Sasuke's eyes. Which I could see happening, which will in a way redeem Sasuke since he's lost all his powers and Madara will be almighty since Sasuke's eyes are probably stronger than his.

#24 Kagura

Kagura

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 03:53 PM

QUOTE (Kim @ Aug 3 2011, 06:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Here you go, she's one of my fave authors. biggrin.gif http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2289854/

QUOTE (tricksie @ Aug 3 2011, 06:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
sure thing! I've written two NS fics so far. One is complete and one is still massively ongoing! I'm Tricksie at ff.net.

Thanks so much!! wink.gif

And another great thing about this chapter - seems like the were others from the Uchiha clan that loved and cared for their village: Obito, Itachi and now Shisui..

#25 Giosoccer

Giosoccer

Fuuton: rasen shuriken

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
  • Interests:Soccer, Drawing

Posted 03 August 2011 - 04:08 PM

Great chapter! biggrin.gif

#26 sardns

sardns

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 04:17 PM

halfway there to 600 chapters --Click here to view--
I highly doubt the crow will do it's job on sasuke. perhaps it will cast the genjustu on another enemy, but since sasuke will most likely be redeemed, you can't fake his redemption with genjutsu. wait...did he already activate the genjutsu? when? then what was the point of taking the crow out? I think mangastream's translation wasn't very clear.

Edited by sardns, 03 August 2011 - 04:30 PM.

#27 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 03 August 2011 - 04:32 PM

All im going to say Is Itachi is freaken awesome. And I really hope Nagato didnt use human path soul removal on Naruto cause ill be pissed. And time to see Nagato looking young again.

Edited by Fyuria'sLeo, 03 August 2011 - 04:32 PM.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#28 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 05:03 PM

wait......??..im confused!!!

soo that crow casted something on itachi so he would protect konoha instead of being controlled by kabutomaru???

but it was supposed to be for sasuke...which wouldnt have been satisfying, because it would have been a fake redemption??

now it wont work for another 10 years!!!??

.....and nagato?? what the heck is he doing to naruto!!? @_@

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#29 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 05:10 PM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Aug 3 2011, 01:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

soo that crow casted something on itachi so he would protect konoha instead of being controlled by kabutomaru???

but it was supposed to be for sasuke...which wouldnt have been satisfying, because it would have been a fake redemption??

it wouldn't work for 10 years for Shisui, but somehow Naruto's Senjuish chakra can do it /shrug

#30 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 05:15 PM

Loophole!

Normal time that it takes to charge the eye is ten years discounting you know some kind of supercakra being that could possibly use it. But you have to be related to Hashirama.

Problem is Kabuto knows and Madara would love that especially since he implanted himself with Hashirama's DNA

Also on that same page, did anyone else notice Bee officially became Mr. T?

Edited by Insurrection, 03 August 2011 - 05:19 PM.

#31 HenryFlitzroy

HenryFlitzroy

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 05:26 PM

So Itachi is now free from edo tensei? does that mean he will be able to do as he pleases as long as he ''Protects Konoha'' ?

Also i doubt That was the soul-stealing jutsu from human path on the last panel, because so far human path Pain had to put his hand on his vicitim's head in order to kill them:

http://read.mangasha...19/page008.html
http://read.mangasha...28/page017.html
http://read.mangasha...29/page004.html

This is probably just some sort of chacra-leech attack OR something we haven't seen before.

Shisui and Itachi seem to share part of Danzo's Nindo by the way, the only difference being they believe in peace, wich makes me wonder if Shisui gave Danzo his eye on his own accord.

Edited by JibJabba, 03 August 2011 - 05:34 PM.

We spend all our youth chasing money, and when we attain it, we spend all our money chasing youth.

#32 sardns

sardns

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 05:27 PM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Aug 3 2011, 10:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well that makes sense. this is why you don't skim-read chapters.

#33 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 05:59 PM

I'm the only one that tought it was kind of funny how Naruto totally forgot about the crow incident, if it was with me I would remember it my whole life, lol. I'm looking foward to the next chapter, it's gonna be the real deal. btw, it's just me or Nagato look much more efficient using his path powers himself rather then the other 6 bodies?

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#34 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,998 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 06:18 PM

QUOTE (rastaman @ Aug 3 2011, 03:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I find it quite annoying that Kabuto is becoming stronger and Naruto gets his chakra sucked out ALREADY. Why must it be so cliched and the villains ALWAYS have the upper card till the very end.

Because it SUPPOSED rolleyes.gif to add tension and suspense to the series and make the audience/readers wonder how the hero or protagonist overcomes. rolleyes.gif that but YES I agree I want the main character to completely kick the s*** out of the antagonists for once dry.gif

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#35 Kuraudo

Kuraudo

Dattebayo!

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, Art (Photoshop, Drawing, Painting etc.), Manga, Anime, Hardware &amp; Software genius, Tennis, Music... :)

Posted 03 August 2011 - 09:12 PM

QUOTE (JibJabba @ Aug 3 2011, 07:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So Itachi is now free from edo tensei? does that mean he will be able to do as he pleases as long as he ''Protects Konoha'' ?

Yes, he is free from Edo Tensei thanks to that genjutsu. About second thing, no. That would be simple. I think that Naruto and Bee together will settle things out (Free them). But, Nagato is now big problem, so Naruto - Bee - Itachi vs. Nagato fight. I think. smile.gif

Anyway, chapter was epic. So many things happen in few pages. I can't wait for more.

#36 RedDelicious

RedDelicious

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 09:35 PM

QUOTE (JibJabba @ Aug 3 2011, 12:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I was wondering if the Leaf Village just gained an immortal (zombie) protector.
However, I suspect that even though Itachi can no longer be mind-controlled, that Kabuto can still void the jutsu.

#37 Mugen no Neko

Mugen no Neko

♥ ~ Dreaming

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 11:40 PM

I'll probably be mildlydistraught irritated if Itachi dies again, although would he be considered alive again at all, technically? Or is he still this zombie, just uncontrolled by Kabutomaru...

Either way...
meh.

#38 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 12:17 AM

Loved the chapter ; I was satisfied with the answer behind what the crow was, and am incredibly satisfied that its (most likely) no longer going to play a part in the Naruto and Sasuke fight (because then there would have been no end to the claims that Naruto would never have been able to win against Sasuke on his own merit).

Loving the interaction and connection that Itachi and Naruto have now as well ; Itachi has been brilliant these past few chapters!

I'm interested in what's going on with Nagato, and what going to happen to Naruto now that Nagato has him too! 111193.gif I don't want to wait two weeks to find out what happens next!!!

Edited by Paptala, 04 August 2011 - 12:18 AM.

0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#39 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 04 August 2011 - 12:21 AM

I think he was talking about Kabuto's control over him, so if Kabuto cancels the jutsu he'll probably "die"...Did Kishi try to hint that Naruto's fight with Sasuke would happen in a time skip? or am I just thinking too hard...
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#40 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,195 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 04 August 2011 - 01:19 AM

the curioisty here is can Kabuto cancel the edo tensei peacemeal as in cancel itachi, cancel nagato etc.

or is he stuck either canceling the whole thing all at once or keeping it going?

Edited by catsi563, 04 August 2011 - 01:19 AM.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users