28 replies to this topic

#21 Mugen no Neko

Mugen no Neko

♥ ~ Dreaming

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 10:42 PM

wow.png That filler was adorable AND ****ing stupid as heck. 1st one I've watched since the Pain arc...
I'm in the minority of those who didn't hate it completely sweatdrop.gif
meh.

#22 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,195 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 04 December 2010 - 11:30 PM

well just for the sake of karmic balance and trying to be positive and say at leats one good thing about everything.

The cat with the top hat was a nice homage to the studio gibli cat from one of its movies the title of which escapes me at the moment.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#23 Fox-And-Flower

Fox-And-Flower

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 02:40 AM

agreed with Neko and Catsi smile.gif

i really didn't hate it. and c'mon guys! we survived part 1's filler appocalyptic nightmare, im sure we can get through this no problem! biggrin.gif

#24 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 03:54 AM

QUOTE (catsi563 @ Dec 4 2010, 06:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well just for the sake of karmic balance and trying to be positive and say at leats one good thing about everything.

The cat with the top hat was a nice homage to the studio gibli cat from one of its movies the title of which escapes me at the moment.

The Baron from "The Cat Returns." smile.gif

#25 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,195 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 05 December 2010 - 05:11 AM

*gives tricksie cookie* =^__^=

Edited by catsi563, 05 December 2010 - 05:12 AM.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#26 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 01:23 PM

QUOTE (tricksie @ Dec 5 2010, 03:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The Baron from "The Cat Returns." smile.gif

If he had an english accent, this could be epic.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#27 Broken Figurine

Broken Figurine

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 11:22 PM

This was cute.

Not nearly as horrible as most of you made it seem; this was on par with laughing Shino and Curry of Life. A filler that has such a silly premise that it's hard not to laugh at it. As for some of the complaints, I thought they were overexaggerated. Sakura's fangirl moment was one scene, one, and to be honest it was a rather in-character moment for her at the time. I know as NaruSaku fans we like to deny she was in love with Sasuke, but that's a bit ridiculous. This is showing her infatuation. She's doing what a lot of fans are doing--LOOK AT HOW CUTE THAT IMAGE IS. Then it was dropped and not mentioned again. Naruto wasn't acting completely idiotic and useless. He actually came right at a laughable moment where Sasuke gets knocked over by a giant cat and saved his behind. So, I dunno, I've been subjected to far worse. This at least made me smile. For all its stupidity it was cute and entertaining. I'm totally not accepting it as canon, but I'm sure some AMV makers may get a kick out of those scenes.

#28 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 12:01 AM

QUOTE (Broken Figurine @ Dec 6 2010, 06:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This was cute.

Not nearly as horrible as most of you made it seem; this was on par with laughing Shino and Curry of Life. A filler that has such a silly premise that it's hard not to laugh at it. As for some of the complaints, I thought they were overexaggerated. Sakura's fangirl moment was one scene, one, and to be honest it was a rather in-character moment for her at the time. I know as NaruSaku fans we like to deny she was in love with Sasuke, but that's a bit ridiculous. This is showing her infatuation. She's doing what a lot of fans are doing--LOOK AT HOW CUTE THAT IMAGE IS. Then it was dropped and not mentioned again. Naruto wasn't acting completely idiotic and useless. He actually came right at a laughable moment where Sasuke gets knocked over by a giant cat and saved his behind. So, I dunno, I've been subjected to far worse. This at least made me smile. For all its stupidity it was cute and entertaining. I'm totally not accepting it as canon, but I'm sure some AMV makers may get a kick out of those scenes.

So basically, from how you described it, that cat ears thing was this?

(I couldn't resist laugh.gif )

#29 Broken Figurine

Broken Figurine

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 01:36 AM

QUOTE (K9ofChaos @ Dec 6 2010, 04:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So basically, from how you described it, that cat ears thing was this?

(I couldn't resist laugh.gif )

XD Possibly, if they had a song...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users