#21 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 18 August 2010 - 11:38 PM

Just read the spoilers and I gotta say, this is looking to be an epic fight, too bad Naruto and Yamato won't be able to participate since they're trapped in the cave for right now.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#22 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 11:45 PM

Lastest reply on Mangastream regarding Naruto :

u can expect naru to land ~2 1/2 hours after op smacks you in your face

DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!! argh1.png

#23 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 11:59 PM

We gotta wait another 2 1/2 hours for the chapter to come out? Damn! argh1.png

"They don't want none"

#24 narutouzumaki50

narutouzumaki50

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 12:02 AM

Gosh, i hope guy doesn't die:-(
It burns to be me!!

#25 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 12:03 AM

Chapter comes out 2 1/2 hours after one piece does apparently and one piece isn't out yet, could be longer.

#26 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 12:05 AM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Aug 19 2010, 12:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We gotta wait another 2 1/2 hours for the chapter to come out? Damn! argh1.png

It will be longer then that because they say that it will come out 2 1/2 after One peice and OP isn't there yet dry.gif

#27 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 12:06 AM

Well, that's just prime... dry.gif

"They don't want none"

#28 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 12:22 AM

I'm sure Gai will be fine next chapter! happy.gif

Edited by Uzumakikage, 19 August 2010 - 12:26 AM.

#29 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 12:30 AM

Well, I hope it is gonna be out in 8 hours or sth, coz I am going to bed in a while XD
The spoilers seem very interesting, but the only thing I don't really like is that Naryto and Yamato can't take part in the battle. I was looking forward to a more intrense fight sad.gif Gah, anyways I also hope Gai won't die, but I guess I have to trust Mr.Uzumakikage!

Reading a Naruto Chapter when u have just woken up is the most wonderful way to start your day!! =D

#30 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 12:54 AM

QUOTE (Sakura_1_ @ Aug 19 2010, 01:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Reading a Naruto Chapter when u have just woken up is the most wonderful way to start your day!! =D

So true happy.gif ...the hardest thing is that I'll have to go to work after that so I won't have time to give my POV after reading it sad.gif

As for the end of Kisame vs Guy, I bet that Guy won't die and Kisame will die. I don't want him to die but I don't want Guy to get killed because, I like him better so.... GO GUY-SENSEI GO!!!!!!!!!

#31 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 12:57 AM

Let's hope the chapter comes out before midnight. sleep.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#32 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 01:01 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Aug 19 2010, 01:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Let's hope the chapter comes out before midnight. sleep.gif

Maybe we'll be lucky and have it before midnight because OP is out!

#33 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 02:00 AM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Aug 18 2010, 07:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Afraid that's not what Naruto is K9, Naruto is about changing the doom and gloom to a better world. American superhero comics have becomes all about the doom and gloom and hoplessness, etc... It's much more unrealistic than the hopeful message in most manga. Remember, Japan was a nation that was crushed and in tatters at the end of WWII. They found by renouncing war and focusing changing their culture they became stronger than they ever were, people live better and longer, etc...

I never said anything about the series being the apposite of what you said it is, I know that the good guys will win in the end and all that happy stuff. I never said that the good guys will lose hope and everyone dies like in Evangellion or some apocalyptic ending to a series or anything, I was just expressing my excitement for the forth ninja war and all the action and drama that it could bring if Kishimoto decides to make this like a full scale war with many battles and missions in it. Also I was just expressing what I think might happen to Guy but I didn't think I would say something that would compel you to respond to me as if I was looking to start a world peace debate over if it's possible or not. Speaking of which, if world peace is possible, wouldn't countries not feel the need to go to war by now? Wouldn't wars be less common if the United Nations actually did anything to assertively prevent regional conflicts by now? Sure countries could become friends over time if they fought each other in the past, but won't they always find some new enemies to hate their guts? Does every ethnic or social group have to take a whack at hating one another until everyone hated everyone in the world so that no one would hate each other? Can I please just enjoy an action genre (which I know isn't solely devoted to action) manga and say my views without getting in to a political or philosophical debate? I know this is a forum and it's purpose is for people on the internet to discuss and debate but if it weren't for your comment, I wouldn't of felt the need to respond, I tried to resist the urge but I just had to say something and explain my case. I'm not trying to bash anyone and if it seems like it, then I'm sorry.

#34 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 03:24 AM

QUOTE (K9ofChaos @ Aug 19 2010, 03:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I never said anything about the series being the apposite of what you said it is, I know that the good guys will win in the end and all that happy stuff. I never said that the good guys will lose hope and everyone dies like in Evangellion or some apocalyptic ending to a series or anything, I was just expressing my excitement for the forth ninja war and all the action and drama that it could bring if Kishimoto decides to make this like a full scale war with many battles and missions in it. Also I was just expressing what I think might happen to Guy but I didn't think I would say something that would compel you to respond to me as if I was looking to start a world peace debate over if it's possible or not. Speaking of which, if world peace is possible, wouldn't countries not feel the need to go to war by now? Wouldn't wars be less common if the United Nations actually did anything to assertively prevent regional conflicts by now? Sure countries could become friends over time if they fought each other in the past, but won't they always find some new enemies to hate their guts? Does every ethnic or social group have to take a whack at hating one another until everyone hated everyone in the world so that no one would hate each other? Can I please just enjoy an action genre (which I know isn't solely devoted to action) manga and say my views without getting in to a political or philosophical debate? I know this is a forum and it's purpose is for people on the internet to discuss and debate but if it weren't for your comment, I wouldn't of felt the need to respond, I tried to resist the urge but I just had to say something and explain my case. I'm not trying to bash anyone and if it seems like it, then I'm sorry.

If we want to start a world peace debate, let's start in the Real World section.

Other than that, i do not want to see Gai die, but it wouldn't surprised me, since Kishi has already killed Jiraiya, and almost killed everyone else in the village.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#35 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,195 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 19 August 2010 - 03:27 AM

Gai most likely wont die simply because theres no precusors or build up to it.

recall in each instance where a person either died or was mortaly injured there was a theme inherant in the battle being waged at the time.

For example Asumas death was not just about Shikamaru growing up, it was a buildup of the theme of the young king and the next generation. Shikamarus surpasisng his mentor by defeating Hidan was the closure of that arc, and the setup for his becoming Narutos advisor and friend.

Lees injuries at the hand of Gaara were set up by and built up fro the theme of his working to become a splendid Ninja even though he couldnt use ninjutsu. His determination couldnt win in the end but he was able to fight and stand proud despite his crippling injuries.

Even Jiraiyas death held signifigance to the plot based on his past, and connection to both Naruto and Nagato. As well as the prophecy, and the Need for Naruto to grow.

No set up has been made for Gai to die, as no theme matches the premise of him dieing. Also theres been no build up as there was between Shikamaru and Asuma.

the most likely result will be a comical but intense battle between them where Kisame will be defeated, but get a message off which compromises the island.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#36 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 19 August 2010 - 04:37 AM

QUOTE (catsi563 @ Aug 18 2010, 11:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
the most likely result will be a comical but intense battle between them where Kisame will be defeated, but get a message off which compromises the island.

I agree with this, it's basically just a showcase fight between Gai and Kisame. I think if anyone dies it will be Kisame- he's lost his Akatsuki cloak... but he won't die before he gets his spy scroll off to Madara. I think Naruto and Yamato might arrive on the scene in time to save Gai from death.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users