• This topic is locked This topic is locked
169 replies to this topic

#21 Ani

Ani

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,058 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 06:33 PM

Though I wouldn't technically call it a moment, Naruto always thinks of Sakura in these situations and she was the only one with her own panel. It's pretty cute how he's always worrying about her.

#22 Manara

Manara

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 06:37 PM

Not much to say about this chapter beyond what has been said, plus: Tsunade is disappointing for me. Why she do not defends Naruto? That is Naruto, the boy she believes so much.

The Raikage's dare to say all that nonsense about Minato not be the boy of the prophecy and she just sits quiet. That is so out of her character. She does not usually take down a "insult" like taht. And she is always so proud of Naruto. Might as well have yelled something like "Do not talk about what you do not know,you know nothing about Naruto! ".

But since she woke up everything she does is watch and obdecer the plans of the alliance. I hope she will surprise us, because she is the more strong, independent and bold Kunoishi.

Kakashi would not allow something like that against Naruto. Even if he need to broke the rules.

Kishi is disappointed me with the treatment he has given to various female characters.

Naruto for Hokage!
My blog
My Twitter: @themanara

#23 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 06:37 PM

#24 sardns

sardns

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 06:47 PM

and here i was thinking B was A's biological brother. Wait, if B is the title given to the raikage's right hand man, what is his real name? Is A's real name A?

#25 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 01 June 2011 - 06:48 PM

So all these wrestling moves, and the Raikage is required to have a tag partner? Will the next chapter focus on cutting promos and the right way to whack somebody with a steel chair?. Not that its a bad thing, Id like to see it.
\

#26 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 07:03 PM

Oh, so Raikage and Bee are no blood bothers? Hm, k.
Waiting for the ultimate Talk-No-Jutsu.
And heroic!strike!Sakura got her own panel! boogie.gif

Guess Tsunade knew her words won't let Raikage hold back. She trust in Naruto because of experience wich Raikage hasn't.
Maybe he is the next one who gets impressed by Naruto?!

And of course, don't forget the most important thing:

The ultimate NaruSaku proof! --Click here to view--
Cookies? kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

Edited by lupina, 01 June 2011 - 07:05 PM.

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#27 No WhereMan

No WhereMan

H&E's Dark Knight

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts
  • Interests:Star Wars, Writing, reading, Warhammer, WoW, Naruto, Anime in general. Movies, HK KungFu Movies, D&D, video games (SFIV!!!) and various other things.

Posted 01 June 2011 - 07:08 PM

QUOTE (lupina @ Jun 1 2011, 03:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh, so Raikage and Bee are no blood bothers? Hm, k.
Waiting for the ultimate Talk-No-Jutsu.
And heroic!strike!Sakura got her own panel! boogie.gif

Guess Tsunade knew her words won't let Raikage hold back. She trust in Naruto because of experience wich Raikage hasn't.
Maybe he is the next one who gets impressed by Naruto?!

Going by that, it seems like Shino is closer to the same proximity than Choji. Especially since Choji isn't even in the bath.

batman-arkham-city-wallpaper-wallpaper-0xl_batman_arkham_origins_logo.jpg

#28 Guest_Kim_*

Guest_Kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 June 2011 - 07:11 PM

QUOTE (lupina @ Jun 1 2011, 09:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL, it that isn't proof I don't know what is! 111189.gif

#29 Kuraudo

Kuraudo

Dattebayo!

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, Art (Photoshop, Drawing, Painting etc.), Manga, Anime, Hardware &amp; Software genius, Tennis, Music... :)

Posted 01 June 2011 - 07:16 PM

The chapter was great. I really like it. Conversation between Ei and Naruto, little "fight" and "I will just have to kill you, right here! Frikin' awesome! biggrin.gif Plus, fun service... hell yeah! Dattebayo! tongue.gif

I want Sakura-chan and Naruto together in chapter. Kishi, come on man!

#30 RedDelicious

RedDelicious

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 07:17 PM

QUOTE (sardns @ Jun 1 2011, 01:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
and here i was thinking B was A's biological brother. Wait, if B is the title given to the raikage's right hand man, what is his real name? Is A's real name A?

Now I'm wondering --Click here to view--
...if B's real name *is* Killer. Every parent tries to come up with a kid's name that won't get them beaten up on the school playground, so that name would lead to fewer fights, except for the kids that would target him because of that name.

#31 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 07:18 PM

QUOTE (No WhereMan @ Jun 1 2011, 06:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think I can speak for every heterosexual male here when I say, "There is always time for boobs..." biggrin.gif

And you are damn bloody right man. I'm actually shocked that Kishimoto did a little fanservice, he aways had been so reserved in this sort of stuff, is quite refreshing, btw, Konoha need an mixed bath asap (and bigger too) lol.

it was an OK episode for me, A proved himself as the tipical leader blinded by his own power an importance, he thinks his truths are the only right ones, and no one else, I suppose he didn't realized yet that they can't win the war alone. Madara and Kabuto tatics had proven to be superior so far.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#32 Kuraudo

Kuraudo

Dattebayo!

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, Art (Photoshop, Drawing, Painting etc.), Manga, Anime, Hardware &amp; Software genius, Tennis, Music... :)

Posted 01 June 2011 - 07:18 PM

QUOTE (lupina @ Jun 1 2011, 09:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What about Kiba, Shino and Shikamaru? Gay? biggrin.gif

Edited by Kuraudo, 01 June 2011 - 07:24 PM.

#33 Guest_Kim_*

Guest_Kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 June 2011 - 07:21 PM

QUOTE (Kuraudo @ Jun 1 2011, 09:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yep, guess they have no other choice... biggrin.gif

#34 narutouzumaki50

narutouzumaki50

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 07:28 PM

QUOTE (Zain7 @ Jun 1 2011, 05:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You're wrong. The fact that Sakura was the last one Naruto thought of (+had a close-up) means a lot. While he sees others in groups (Kakashi&Guy&Co, Shika&Ino&Ten&Cho, Shino&Hinata), Sakura is the only person on that last fragment (don't forget that close-up), so he's completely focused on her.

He saved the best for last.
It burns to be me!!

#35 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 07:29 PM

Going by that, it seems like Shino is closer to the same proximity than Choji. Especially since Choji isn't even in the bath.

Jep, you're right, I also thought about that.
But after the last Ino/Choji chapter the side is imho enough to make a connection wink.gif
"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#36 RedDelicious

RedDelicious

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 07:32 PM

QUOTE (Kim @ Jun 1 2011, 02:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Kuraudo @ Jun 1 2011, 02:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yep, guess they have no other choice... biggrin.gif

Shikamaru might have Temari waiting at home, ready for some "fan service" of her own... headscratch.gif

BTW, is there a translation for the rest of the text on that page?
Just general "buy Naruto books" type comments, or something appropriate for the image?

Edited by RedDelicious, 01 June 2011 - 07:32 PM.

#37 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 07:33 PM

You guys are reading too much into it, it's just an fanservice cover, it shouldn't even be taken seriously.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#38 Guest_Kim_*

Guest_Kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 June 2011 - 07:34 PM

QUOTE (alexander @ Jun 1 2011, 09:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You guys are reading too much into it, it's just an fanservice cover, it shouldn't even be taken seriously.

Nah, we're just making fun of it. laugh.gif

#39 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 07:35 PM

QUOTE (pharix @ Jun 1 2011, 02:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I can't be the only one that thought of that when I saw it sad.gif

#40 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 01 June 2011 - 07:48 PM

Looks like this is going pretty much as I expected - Tsunade is more open to letting Naruto through, while the Raikage is being stubborn.

I like the way Kishimoto is talking up Kyuubi Naruto from Tsunade's viewpoint - the fact he succeeded in controlling it, the sheer amount of chakra he has, plus the fact that he's now joint-fastest shinobi in the world with the Raikage himself.

However, I do feel disappointed that the Raikage already knows Naruto's parentage. I dearly hope that, when Naruto makes it to the battlefield, we don't get the Konoha 11 saying "Oh, we already know that the Yondaime is your dad." The Kyuubi revelation back at the beginning of Part 2 was a disappointment (Sakura and the others already knowing about it), and I don't want to see a repeat of that. Whatever happened to surprises, Kishimoto?

However, Tsunade was surprised that Naruto spoke as if he had met his parents (which he did, as we readers know). I wonder if we'll get a small moment where Naruto confirms he met his parents, before he dashes off to battle?

I think the Raikage does care about Bee, he's just covering it up with convenient excuses. I doubt he'd be OK with killing Bee, and that's why he chose Naruto. Sure, there's the battle prowess excuse he used, but he also hasn't spent half of his life growing up with Naruto, like he has with Bee.

I'm sure the flashback won't be too long, it should be just a short scene showing the bond between the Raikage and Bee. I'd expect to see Naruto hunting Zetsus the week after next. happy.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users