Close
Photo

Post POSITIVE opinions here (for those who plan on staying positive)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
88 replies to this topic

#21 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 26 September 2014 - 11:54 PM

Hope you're right. I think along similar lines too. But god, I couldn't help but feel awful for Naruto there.

yeah I do too, but he could take it, he's been taking it for 5+ years. The saying is true even in real life, "if you don't give up on something, eventually it will come your way but you have to want it bad enough." The promise stands with Naruto it never went away, it was obvious during the confession Naruto was mad as well. Since the promise stands and Kakashi knows about the promise, he can tell Sakura-Chan that Naruto went about the promise and this can bring her back to when Sai told her about how Naruto truly loves her and this can be her epiphany. No second place no nothing if she admits her love wasn't real for Sasuke and even if she goes to Naruto and apologizes and cries and tells him how much she loves him and wants him and how Sasuke couldn't step in Naruto's shoes.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#22 Awes9

Awes9

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 11:58 PM

yeah he is not Kishimoto.

Happily for him and for us, one is more than enough.

#23 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 12:28 AM

So why is Hagoromo staying behind again?

eh10ut.jpg

#24 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 01:14 AM

Sadly with what Kishi has done that won't fix it nothing will at this point can mend it the ship we love that has been broken.

Please try to refrain from posting things like this, it's not exciting to come back to - and really defeats the purpose of this thread, to be honest - and is actually quite aggravating considering its all people are saying :sweat: 

I made this thread for people to express their positive feelings towards the chapter, while in the debate thread & the chapter thread, the positive opinions get lost among the haze of all the negativity.

Sorry to dump this on you, but the last thing I want to see is people fighting on a thread that's only supposed to make people feel better and get them to see that this chapter wasn't as bad as they think it is.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#25 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 01:51 AM

I still have faith. Believe me I do. I am just mad at Kishimoto right now. I hope you all are right. I hope for a lot right now and slowly my faith in rising again. I admit even I took a huge hit. I think we all did, but the battle is still going and who knows where things will go.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#26 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 27 September 2014 - 02:02 AM

Well, I don't think anyone's asking that we get our hopes up super high. I think that's the mistake the other fandoms, and sometimes us, tend to make--they put so much stock in their ships being canon, in them being right over us in the pairing war, they're only setting themselves up for major disappointment. I think a healthy amount of skepticism and open mindedness is good, even regarding things like this.

But I just don't think this is as negative as people make it out to be, either. It's frustrating, especially with how the other pairing fandoms are reacting--rightly or wrongly, they now have more ammunition to throw at us. And thus the heat has been turned up this week. And that's maddening because we may have to wait several weeks until we get anything more out of Sakura.

For me, if Sasuke tells Sakura he loves her, or Naruto returns Hinata's feelings, or we get some non-ambiguous sign that either of these things will happen, then I'll start to worry.

Edited by questdrivencollie, 27 September 2014 - 02:04 AM.

tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#27 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 27 September 2014 - 02:19 AM

I personally don't understand why so many ppl on different ships take every chapter so seriously. They sit there and take apart every little panel and read into so much so that it's embarrassing. I was happy with this chapter because like Fenris said Sakura needed a big reality check. She needed to see that her feelings, no matter how deep they are mean nothing to Sasuke, and that's not to say that Sasuke hates her, because if he did he would have killed her. Sakura needed to learn that the Sasuke she loved is gone, or is buried so deep within is heart that he's basically dead, because lets face it Sasuke has lots so much that he's disconnected himself emotionally from anyone he's ever cared for. To me this just ends SS and it makes NS stronger. So everyone should be happy :3 we should be enjoying the rest of the manga, we shouldn't be biting our nails during each chapter.

Edited by Konohakitten, 27 September 2014 - 02:20 AM.

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#28 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 27 September 2014 - 02:31 AM

Well, here are my positive thoughts:

http://questdrivenco...last-rant-about

It says rant in the URL, but it's not a rant about the chapter or Sakura....<.< It's pro-Sakura, I promise. :thumb: And kinda pro this chapter, too...

Here is a nice post to lift some spirits up even tough I don't think Kishi is that deep it would be the only way to make the pairing slighty more believable :
http://wishgrantingd...of-sakuras-love

These are pretty amazing ^^

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#29 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 27 September 2014 - 02:42 AM

I don't get why everyone overreacts over every chapter either. Do people even realize how easily predictable the entire plot of this series is? its one of the most predictable anime/mangas ever, even dragon ball is more surprising than this, and yu yu hakusho too. a close friend of mine basically knows the entire main plot and the way it goes, he's predicted everything, tobi being obito, madara getting revived, madara being taken over by kaguya, black zetsu being the reason all this stuff happened, EVERYTHING. heck most of the plot I've been predicting too, especially the past 3 years in the manga, every single narusaku moment, predicted, sasuke turning supposedly good, predicted, edo kages, predicted, naruto and sasuke near death, predicted, naruto having all the tailed beasts' chakra and meeting the sage somehow,predicted, even this chapter, its playing out like i always predicted the 2011 ova would turn out, sakura needing a genjutsu or seeing naruto dying at the hands of sasuke to realize her feelings and having to choose and a ton of other possiblities. its why i never overreact over chapters. I act surprised when chapters come out but I'm really not lol

Edited by ultranx, 27 September 2014 - 02:45 AM.

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#30 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 02:44 AM

I rather show...not tell.
mnhvr.jpg

Edited by James S Cassidy, 27 September 2014 - 02:45 AM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#31 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 27 September 2014 - 02:46 AM

I don't know about everyone else but I'm trying not to let yesterday's chapter ruin the rest of my week.

#32 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 02:47 AM

I don't get why everyone overreacts over every chapter either. Do people even realize how easily predictable the entire plot of this series is? its one of the most predictable anime/mangas ever, even dragon ball is more surprising than this, and yu yu hakusho too. a close friend of mine basically knows the entire main plot and the way it goes, he's predicted everything, tobi being obito, madara getting revived, madara being taken over by kaguya, black zetsu being the reason all this stuff happened, EVERYTHING. heck most of the plot I've been predicting too, especially the past 3 years in the manga, every single narusaku moment, predicted, sasuke turning supposedly good, predicted, edo kages, predicted, naruto and sasuke near death, predicted, naruto having all the tailed beasts' chakra and meeting the sage somehow,predicted, even this chapter, its playing out like i always predicted the 2011 ova would turn out, sakura needing a genjutsu or seeing naruto dying at the hands of sasuke to realize her feelings and having to choose and a ton of other possiblities. its why i never overreact over chapters. I act surprised when chapters come out but I'm really not lol

I wish I had your insight into what's likely to happen. But apparently it's not my area.

~Relient K

#33 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 27 September 2014 - 02:52 AM

Positiveness?

NaruSaku forever <3 Love this pairing to death~

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#34 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 27 September 2014 - 02:52 AM

I wish I had your insight into what's likely to happen. But apparently it's not my area.

lol whenever i don't have any idea what'll happen, which hardly happens now, i ask the close friend i told you about, he's famous in alot of mmo games as tymaku if anyone's heard of him, he predicts everything so easily, even when we were guessing who tobi was he always said it was obito lol

#35 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 27 September 2014 - 02:56 AM

:o

Can you tell us what's going to happen next? :umm: Lool. Kidding aside, Kishi can be unpredictable at times. So :sweatdrop:

How is this affecting everyone? I'm not even phased in the slightest, which is surprising. :wot:

I meant to say those who are still pissed off about yesterday's chapter and I admit I was pissed off at yesterday's chapter but now that I think about it this is all leading back to the beginning.

#36 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 02:56 AM

:o

Can you tell us what's going to happen next? :umm: Lool. Kidding aside, Kishi can be unpredictable at times. So :sweatdrop:

How is this affecting everyone? I'm not even phased in the slightest, which is surprising. :wot:

well alot of the theories that were stated around in the now crazy 693 thread actually were likely to me, but i still have a feeling its gonna play out similarly to the 2011 naruto vs sasuke ova. and even if it is present tense in the chapter, still plays out pretty much the same in my mind, if anything it makes the ova outcome more likely because she supposely hasn't gotten over sasuke yet and still doesn't know how she feels for naruto xD

even the genjutsu theory could happen, i mean what's to say this genjutsu isn't like the infinite tsukiyomi, either that or hagoromo does some kinda tampering with the genjutsu or something, wouldn't surprise me. heck if he knows so much about naruto and sasuke, how do we know he hasn't watched their lives play out all the way until now and knows EVERYTHING? xD How do we know he doesn't know the toad prophecy and gave sasuke his powers knowing everything would happen and acted surprised? xD  I swear if that thing does happen with hagoromo i will die of laughter lol i wouldn't put it past kishi with how crazy but at the same time predictable this series could be lol there's been predictions when people were joking around and they actually happened, like the "naruto holding everyone's hand to transfer chakra, not just hinata" event lol

Edited by ultranx, 27 September 2014 - 03:06 AM.

#37 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 02:59 AM

well alot of the theories that were stated around in the now crazy 693 thread actually were likely to me, but i still have a feeling its gonna play out similarly to the 2011 naruto vs sasuke ova. and even if it is present tense in the chapter, still plays out pretty much the same in my mind, if anything it makes the ova outcome more likely because she supposely hasn't gotten over sasuke yet and still doesn't know how she feels for naruto xD

Yeah, I hear that some of the discussions on the theory of Minato being Naruto's father were pretty ridiculous. Like, some people actually threatened to kill themselves if it was true. :wot:

That was hinted from the beginning, pretty much, though. A lot of things were pretty obvious, or suspected by fans for a long time.

Edited by questdrivencollie, 27 September 2014 - 03:00 AM.

~Relient K

#38 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 03:02 AM

That is the spirit.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#39 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 03:07 AM

Yeah, I hear that some of the discussions on the theory of Minato being Naruto's father were pretty ridiculous. Like, some people actually threatened to kill themselves if it was true. :wot:

That was hinted from the beginning, pretty much, though. A lot of things were pretty obvious, or suspected by fans for a long time.

exactly, even predictions that were of the people joking, as i stated above (edited my comment with more stuff)  xD  even the minato "are you his girlfriend?" moment, i had looked at a picture by da wabbit on deviantart a week earlier, and it basically came true  in the chapter as that moment pffft

Edited by ultranx, 27 September 2014 - 03:18 AM.

#40 lord287

lord287

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 03:55 AM

Please try to refrain from posting things like this, it's not exciting to come back to - and really defeats the purpose of this thread, to be honest - and is actually quite aggravating considering its all people are saying :sweat: 

I made this thread for people to express their positive feelings towards the chapter, while in the debate thread & the chapter thread, the positive opinions get lost among the haze of all the negativity.

Sorry to dump this on you, but the last thing I want to see is people fighting on a thread that's only supposed to make people feel better and get them to see that this chapter wasn't as bad as they think it is.

It is a nice thing you are trying to get everyone's hopes up once agian(I mean of those who are shaken by chapter 693), but being POSITIVE while hiding the truth and being biased about NS will not help the case of Naruto not becoming the second guy.

I thought that it was SS and NH who always found out some ridiculous excuse to get back up from the huge hits their ship gets, but beilieve me all those people who can be positive about chapter 693 are doing the exact same thing the SS/NH fans do. This chapter was a very huge hit for our fandom as well, and I don't think kishi will be able to change that in a justified manner, and make Naruto look like a first guy.

REST IN PEACE

15 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENTS

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users