Close
Photo

If the pairings in the manga would end different than the anime which one would you choose?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22 replies to this topic

#21 Radon

Radon

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 12:10 AM

The Naruto Anime has been rather good at only adding and not contradicting the Manga. Sure there was that big NaruHina ark but that first Ark at the abandoned Orichamaru place was totally NaruSaku.

I'm not sure, at times I felt the Anime was pro-NaruSaku and at sometimes it was pro-NaruHina.

I'm just gonna say that it's more likely that it will all stay very close, the animators know that their is a lot of interaction in this anime, and if they change something that drastic, which I must make clear is a HUGE difference, then they could possibly end up totally screwed.
"Fact: The fandom makes characters look hotter and act hornier than they actually are..."

#22 NaruSaku16

NaruSaku16

Cherry Blossom Yoshi

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 03:48 AM

Erm...I don't know. I want both to be NaruSaku. If I had to pick one, then I'd choose the manga for the fact being it is Kishi's idea. SasuSaku actually doesn't bother me that much...it's just NaruHina that I really do not want to happen. T_T I mght live if it was SasuSaku in one as long as NaruHina is non-existant (I know, I always mention my dislike for this pairing...it kills me inside okay). XD Though I feel confident NaruSaku will happen in both the anime and manga...I hope. tongue.gif I really want to see the NaruSaku happen more often and soon. smile.gif

Sakura will always be my favorite Naruto character, especially since she's a lot like me. XD

The loves of my life are NaruSaku and Yoshi. ^_^

#23 SakuDotz

SakuDotz

Fly away to Dotzland! :D

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts
  • Interests:My biggest interest would probably be in potatoes and lot's of funtastic things....

Posted 21 June 2007 - 09:47 AM

I would like to see it in the manga. I love the way they are drawn in the manga over the anime. I really don't like the way their bodies, eyes, colour, just everything about shippuuden.

If they were to get together in the manga I think it would be so cute.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users