• This topic is locked This topic is locked
155 replies to this topic

#21 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 25 May 2011 - 12:17 PM

I have the feeling it's either Kishi trolling Sakura...again or is misleading us into believing it's true only to then troll us... again, maybe is both.
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#22 dfammer

dfammer

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 12:22 PM

I've had it with this manga Sakura still loving that killer(insane killer) ia absolutely STUPID I will not read this manga again because I see where this kitteny story is heading SS and NH so good bye I'm OUT!

#23 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 12:26 PM

I will wait for the chapter, but i don't like it at all...

Kishi makes fool of us...

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#24 narukunsakuchan

narukunsakuchan

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 12:28 PM

So if it is true, then I may just give up the manga. I mean seriously, is Kishimoto now trying to make Sakura out to be a manipulative character? Bc if she still has feelings for Sasuke as the one she loves, then that means she really was lying in 469. Sasuke tried to kill her three times now, and assuming she has feelings for him makes her a weak character, I mean hell even Karin who Sasuke sacrificed is done with him. I am sorry to say, but if kishi is trolling us then it is a very poor excuse. I mean where does that leave Naruto at that point?

I can only hope that the translation is better. I hope someone from this site can look and translate everything out just so we have a better idea. If this manga turns Sakura into still pretty much a fangirl I'm done. I wanted to see forwards development not backwards.

Heres to hoping for a good translation, because I hope to god shes refering to something else.
He is her earth, her foundation upon which to grow, and she is his heaven, his peace and tranquilty and also his reason to shoot for the stars.

#25 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 12:29 PM

QUOTE (dfammer @ May 25 2011, 04:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've had it with this manga Sakura still loving that killer(insane killer) ia absolutely STUPID I will not read this manga again because I see where this kitteny story is heading SS and NH so good bye I'm OUT!

Dude relax take a chill pill it's not the first time Kishi has troll with us let's wait patiently for the chapter.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#26 Outou

Outou

when I'm really just a reclusive wanker

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 64 posts
  • Interests:adventures, animals, anime, art, bleach, books, clamp, creating, daydreaming, dorks, dreams, fanfiction, friends, ghibli, history, internet, jpop, jrock, literature, love, magic, manga, math, merlin, movies, music, mythology, naruto, philosophy, poetry, procrastination, psychology, reading, science, seiyuu, video games, ♪。。。

Posted 25 May 2011 - 12:32 PM

I'll throw all the manga volumes I own in fire if the worst happens. th_cussing.gif

#27 dfammer

dfammer

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 12:35 PM

Hey Man, "A picture is worth a thousand words" and every word I can think of ,well let's say you don't want to hear the words I'm thinking ...I've been made a fool of and this STOPS here I suggest all of you follow my lead and flush this "turd" of a manga and get on with your lives ,as I am.

Edited by dfammer, 25 May 2011 - 12:36 PM.

#28 narukunsakuchan

narukunsakuchan

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 12:40 PM

QUOTE (dfammer @ May 25 2011, 07:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey Man, "A picture is worth a thousand words" and every word I can think of ,well let's say you don't want to hear the words I'm thinking ...I've been made a fool of and this STOPS here I suggest all of you follow my lead and flush this "turd" of a manga and get on with your lives ,as I am.

agreed, I was hoping I was wrong when I read when she was trying to kill Sasuke and she stopped I hoped it wasn't bc she wasn't still in love with him but that is the way it is seeming.

What this is saying is that if Naruto redeems Sasuke, then its SasuSaku. If he cannot redeem Sasuke or he dies etc. then Sakura is just in love with Sasuke no matter what. I mean If she still loves a guy who tried to kill her three times what could it take to knock her outta that?
He is her earth, her foundation upon which to grow, and she is his heaven, his peace and tranquilty and also his reason to shoot for the stars.

#29 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 12:43 PM

QUOTE (narukunsakuchan @ May 25 2011, 04:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So if it is true, then I may just give up the manga. I mean seriously, is Kishimoto now trying to make Sakura out to be a manipulative character? Bc if she still has feelings for Sasuke as the one she loves, then that means she really was lying in 469. Sasuke tried to kill her three times now, and assuming she has feelings for him makes her a weak character, I mean hell even Karin who Sasuke sacrificed is done with him. I am sorry to say, but if kishi is trolling us then it is a very poor excuse. I mean where does that leave Naruto at that point?

I can only hope that the translation is better. I hope someone from this site can look and translate everything out just so we have a better idea. If this manga turns Sakura into still pretty much a fangirl I'm done. I wanted to see forwards development not backwards.

Heres to hoping for a good translation, because I hope to god shes refering to something else.

We can ask ciardha and catsi both are good at Japanese.

EDIT: am I the only one who isn't losing panic here? mellow.gif

Edited by Gravenimage, 25 May 2011 - 12:45 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#30 narukunsakuchan

narukunsakuchan

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 12:44 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ May 25 2011, 07:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

True I was actually just thinkin that, hope they get on sometime today

#31 Outou

Outou

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 64 posts
  • Interests:adventures, animals, anime, art, bleach, books, clamp, creating, daydreaming, dorks, dreams, fanfiction, friends, ghibli, history, internet, jpop, jrock, literature, love, magic, manga, math, merlin, movies, music, mythology, naruto, philosophy, poetry, procrastination, psychology, reading, science, seiyuu, video games, ♪。。。

Posted 25 May 2011 - 12:46 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ May 25 2011, 10:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am half-japanese, but.. I live in Russia and Russian is my first language now (we don't speak japanese at home), but I know it a little from my dad so... I'll try to help too! eager.gif

#32 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 12:48 PM

I can't see any pictures... It keeps saying "error".

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#33 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 12:54 PM

ok, she is still in love with him.
And I really believed she has gotten over that dream of him ...

Zetsu was trying to kidnap Sakura (?), he failed but I am sure they will try it aghain.
So, Sakura gets kidnaped, Naruto will find and rescue her (maybe because of her ... hair? or something like that ... its just too obvious ...)
And that will be the moment she gets finally really over Sasuke and fall in love with Naruto.

May sounds stupid, but the compairing with Sakura and Kushina is just too obvious ... it would be hilarious if she is really with Sasuke in the end.
"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#34 Outou

Outou

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ May 25 2011, 10:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I can't see any pictures... It keeps saying "error".

Same here. Maybe those were fake scans? (i wish...)

#35 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Well, I'm cool, I have to say that I won't give up reading a series only for the romantical choices of the autor, after all, there is much going on in the series apart from the little to no romance. Of course, the series have been dissapointing me a lot latelly, but I have been reading it for too long to stop now, for the best of all, I will still read it till the end, regardless of Kishimoto choices.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#36 forfayfen

forfayfen

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 12:57 PM

So anyone receive their Sasuke & Sakura wedding invitations yet? I hear its going to be a beautiful wedding.

Until I see a higher up translate this chapter, I am not going to overreact over this possible S&S moment.
naruto-sakura-shippuuden-psp-wal-1.jpg

#37 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 01:07 PM

QUOTE (forfayfen @ May 25 2011, 05:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So anyone receive their Sasuke & Sakura wedding invitations yet? I hear its going to be a beautiful wedding.

Until I see a higher up translate this chapter, I am not going to overreact over this possible S&S moment.

I agreed I'm not giving up reading the manga also we can't jump to conclusions Kishi has made NS development since the beginning of the manga. Also I saw the pictures from the onemanga forum and they are true the panel where Sakura thinks of Sasuke she looks sorrowful not happy.

Edited by Gravenimage, 25 May 2011 - 01:10 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#38 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 01:18 PM

Wow people you have not even read the actual translation yet. Relax. And why would you quit reading a manga? Each chapter gets released every week. It would take at most 10 minutes to finish reading it. I'm sure you would be curious as to what will happen in the end to just quit.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#39 Outou

Outou

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 01:19 PM

Well... I was never interested in NARUTO, tbh. I read it just because I love NaruSaku... If this pairing will die, I don't see a reason to continue this anymore...

BUT hey, I have to agree with some of you guys.. maybe Kishi is doing this only because he wants opposite fandoms to keep reading the manga? Even if this is his reason for doing so, I can only say that I'm really disappointed in this man.

#40 Daissuke

Daissuke

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:Manga, cycling, sleeping/not sleeping, writing, sports in general, sarcastic humour...<br /><br />Favourite couple atm: Narusaku, o' course.

Posted 25 May 2011 - 01:19 PM

Guys, the raw of the full chapter has been released, and there's some NaruHina too.
Liking developed manga pairings since 2001~

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users