tumblr_n963zefXMR1rab3jho5_r1_500.gif

"Suck it and see."

#22 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 03 October 2013 - 03:13 AM

Day Three - Favorite NaruSaku Moment(s)

Mine is probably this:

#23 Fairy Tail Fantard

Fairy Tail Fantard

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts
  • Interests:I'm a pilot, so I spend most of my time in the air.

Interests: Keeping my plane in the air and NOT slapping smack dab into a mountain somewhere. Writing, watching anime, reading, playing video games, and exercising are a few more of my interests as well.

Posted 03 October 2013 - 03:21 AM

LOL That never gets old lol

664086690_1145760.gif

#24 SkiesEagle

SkiesEagle

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts
  • Interests:I like drawing and reading fanfiction :P

Posted 03 October 2013 - 03:24 AM

Day Three - Favorite NaruSaku Moment(s)

Mine is probably this:

I am laughing so hard on that. XD OOH I love it! Their face expression so hilarious!

Kweh!~
Chocobos
chocobo narusaku2

#25 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 03 October 2013 - 04:34 PM

Man, favorite NaruSaku moment, that's hard, but this still remains one of my favorites:

Naruto-Chapter411_zps5b996f7e.png

Naruto-Chapter43_zpsd6dc509b.png

Naruto-Chapter436_zpsd18e4431.png

Naruto-Chapter438_zps00a296d3.png

Sorry for not putting it in a spoiler, I'm still not sure how to use them.

#26 deviouslyChaotic

deviouslyChaotic

Alex Turner turners me on

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts
  • Interests:sleep.

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:26 PM

I made a "spoiler tutorial" for you, Bake!

Tutorial

I hope this helped you. Sorry if it's confusing!

I'll post my favorite NS moment later; I don't feel like it right now :P.

"Suck it and see."

#27 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:59 PM

NaruSaku

All panels thanks to Slextrem's build up thread.

Edit: It worked! Thanks Chaotic.

Edited by BakeNeko-Chan, 03 October 2013 - 07:00 PM.

#28 deviouslyChaotic

deviouslyChaotic

Alex Turner turners me on

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts
  • Interests:sleep.

Posted 03 October 2013 - 08:53 PM

tumblr_msx3mxMBHw1sb9snmo2_500.png

I really, really like the Promise of a Lifetime moment. It effectively demonstrated just how far Naruto was willing to go to for Sakura and to ensure her happiness. Naruto placing her happiness above his own is just a really sweet and selfless action and expresses how much he cares for her.

And you're welcome, Neko-Chan!

Edited by deviouslyChaotic, 03 October 2013 - 08:54 PM.

"Suck it and see."

#29 narusakuforlife1667

narusakuforlife1667

Kaneki Ken did nothing wrong!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts
  • Interests:-My bae Blake is my interest if you know what I mean
    -NaruSaku are my babies they deserve to be together and have many children together because they deserve it
    -EreMika *.*/
    -Madoka Magica will forever be my top 10 anime

Posted 04 October 2013 - 03:30 AM

Probably my favorite headcanon by kirabook:

Source: http://kirabook.tumb...cheesy-serenade

hahaha lol awesome!

http://glimmeringsky1890.tumblr.com

Also if you want visit my fanfiction account

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5372808

#30 narusakuforlife1667

narusakuforlife1667

Kaneki Ken did nothing wrong!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts
  • Interests:-My bae Blake is my interest if you know what I mean
    -NaruSaku are my babies they deserve to be together and have many children together because they deserve it
    -EreMika *.*/
    -Madoka Magica will forever be my top 10 anime

Posted 04 October 2013 - 03:33 AM

I am laughing so hard on that. XD OOH I love it! Their face expression so hilarious!

this proves sakura is secretly a pervert lol just kidding

http://glimmeringsky1890.tumblr.com

Also if you want visit my fanfiction account

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5372808

#31 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 05:05 AM

My late answer to Day 3.

http://sparda3g.tumb...ve-kn4-incident

#32 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 05:11 AM

Favorite NaruSaku Moment

I already answered this for the first week, so I don’t want to repeat what I said there (even though those are still my overall favorite moments - the flashback from 457, the scene after the first failed reunion with Sasuke at Oro’s hideout where Sakura tells him she’s there too and that they will get stronger together, and the hospital scene right before the feeding scene where Naruto tells Sakura she makes him happy).  What I will go over are some other scenes I favor a lot after those scenes.

1.  Chapter 631 “Demand & Acknowledgment”

At the end of chapter 631, instead of staying back at Naruto’s request, Sakura leaps next to Naruto and demands to fight alongside him. 

Though surprised at first, Naruto gives her this acknowledgment with a smile.  I love this moment for a variety of reasons.

It speaks to their dynamics a lot - Sakura isn’t going to allow Naruto to be so protective of her all the time, and that she will stand up for herself if she feels the need to.  Naruto is also willing to show Sakura the proper respect she deserves, and if he forgets to, Sakura will let him know.  

I love that Naruto smiled in response to her acknowledgment - he likes this determined and strong personality, he likes her fighting spirit. He has no problem acknowledging her or swallowing back his earlier assumption that she needed to rest/stay back - he does so happily.

The overall effect is to show Naruto and Sakura as equals in their relationship - not in power levels, but in how they view and treat one another as individuals.

And then of course there is the fact that where Sakura's dream was once to get Sasuke's acknowledgment, Sakura was seeking Naruto's acknowledgment exclusively in this moment, despite Sasuke being right there as well.  I think that says a lot about how much her feelings for Naruto have changed.

2.  The Reunion

This moment I liked for completely different reasons than the one above.  I like this moment because it established right off the bat in part one not only that Naruto and Sakura are very happy to see one another again, but a mutual physical attraction on top of that as well.

3.  The Second Bell Test

We not only got to see Naruto and Sakura working well together to take on Kaksahi, but we got to see how much Naruto and Sakura respect one another’s abilities.  And of course, the smitten expression Naruto gives Sakura in this bell test is probably the highlight of this moment for me.  The expression itself is great - his eyes are half lidded with extra detail to them, and his entire face is softened - it conveys the amount of affection and awe he has for Sakura very well, and is the most loving expression he’s ever given her to date in the manga, imo.  What makes it even better is that he doesn’t give her this expression because he thinks she looks especially pretty or because she’s done something nice for him.  He gives this to her after she’s demonstrated her growth in skill while he’s been gone, and displays her smarts and strength and attitude all in one.  I think that says a lot about Naruto’s feelings for Sakura, and it says nothing but positive things to me.

0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#33 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:20 AM

Day 4 - NaruSaku Gender Bent

Edited by Slextrem, 04 October 2013 - 10:38 AM.

#34 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 12:30 PM

Though I'm a day late, my favorite ns moment was the hug at the end of the pain arc.

Why was it good? Think about all the stuff between naruto and sakura up to that point, it was the first time she ever acted that open and compassionate to him, aside from the promise of a lifetime, the hug was significant because this was sakura, the girl who used to hate naruto and think he was annoying yet she grew with him and came to see him as a friend, this scene was just a great advancement through all of that, though she did still call him reckless and stupid, she was truely thankful for him saving the village. This scene alone was signifying just how sakura had grown from that early crazy girl to being best friends with naruto. she didn't have to hug naruto but there was a first time for everything. Naruto was surprised because he never expected stuff like that to happen to him, but it shows alone just how much of an impact he has made on sakura for her to be compassionate with him like that.

The other big moment I like is yes, 631, the girlfriend comment and sakura-Kushina scene was nice, but that scene of her refusing to stand down and advocate to naruto to fight was one of the best. She wanted to fight alongside him and Sasuke and that determined look and smile naruto gives, he knows she could do it. It's like at this part of the story even with Sasuke back, she's been focused on naruto more. I'm starting to think sakura may subconsciously shift to naruto at this point, she just not knowing it yet because all the Sasuke focus she has given so far, it's been confusion and a fake smile of distrust. But with naruto, it's just made her concerned and smile even in the conflict. It's funny how far they have come, naruto may not know it yet but he makes sakura smile a lot. Remember how he wanted to protect that smile? Well now he's the one making her smile.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#35 SkiesEagle

SkiesEagle

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts
  • Interests:I like drawing and reading fanfiction :P

Posted 04 October 2013 - 08:32 PM

Since I already post it on tumblr. If anyone want to see, here is: http://skiesbuizel.t...saku-genderbent

I tried to post my drawing here but it took so long and uploading here said it too big so I have no idea how to resize it normally. :/

Here another one but it is rush when I drew XD

http://skiesbuizel.t...saku-genderbent

Edited by Ashes, 04 October 2013 - 08:33 PM.

Kweh!~
Chocobos
chocobo narusaku2

#36 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,363 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 04 October 2013 - 08:43 PM

I'm Late for this but 631 has my favourite moments both comedy and serious moments not to mention the parallel with Kushina was finally revealed.

#37 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:23 AM

NaruSaku theories? What does that mean exactly? Sounds similar to head canons. Please tell me so I can make one tomorrow.

#38 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 05:19 PM

Day 5 - NaruSaku Theories/LAPs - Can be about anything related to NaruSaku!

Example topics:

- Why you believe Naruto will one day confess to Sakura and why he hasn't yet.

- What Sakura is feeling right now and why you believe that her feelings have changed.

#39 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 05:41 PM

Day 5 - NaruSaku Theories/LAPs - Can be about anything related to NaruSaku!

Example topics:

- Why you believe Naruto will one day confess to Sakura and why he hasn't yet.

- What Sakura is feeling right now and why you believe that her feelings have changed.

I believe Naruto will confess because it has been heavily foreshadowed that he will, if Sakura and Hinata both got the chance to confess their love, there is no reason the main character shouldn't be allowed the same. I think, like Sakura, he feels some sense of being unworthy because he could not keep his promise, regardless that Sakura has tried to relinquish the POAL, and that is his main reason for not telling her how he feels.

And Sakura, I think she knows she doesn't feel for Sasuke like she used to, but she hasn't yet reached her full realization. She knows she loves Naruto, but does not quite understand the depth and form of that love (i.e. she does not yet know she is in love with him).

#40 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 08:39 PM

Day 5 - Theory

Naruto is still fighting Obito, but I do believe not only he will save the world but he will learn a thing or two. One of the lessons is about never leave a confession behind and not making it into a regret.

Ever since this arc began, which is the Jinchuuriki training, Naruto has been gaining new information on women, starting with Kushinas story on love. He learned that a woman can change and nothing is impossible for love in return. I mean Naruto even questioned that he thought his dad, Minato, was someone everyone would like, but Kushina said she didnt like him at first. After the rescue and that comment about her hair, she changed.

For the future, I think his chance of love in return will start increase further by learning more on love. Its possible that Obito or Kakashi or even Minato will tell Naruto take too much time to confess because theres always a chance that one of them will die. If any room for more time, Minato can give few pointers to Naruto about love from a man point of view, but not really that necessary. Still, it will help in a way.

As for Sakura, we are continuing to witness her struggle with the relationship with Sasuke. She has been challenged by others and the more we go on, the more we see her real thoughts. If her affection for Sasuke ends, the time when Naruto confess will be 80% successful.

Its all about building up for the confession from Naruto success rate. Naruto learning more about women will give him more understanding and mature, likewise with Sakura learning about true love. If Sakura still loves Sasuke and Naruto confesses, she will be confused. If she ends it, he confesses, but her interest is no one at the time being, then she may or may not return love right away, as it can be confusing as well, if she ends it, he confesses, and she concludes that she loves him, then its a win. Its all about the buildup.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users