749 replies to this topic

#21 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 07:23 AM

this us your chance masashi to give sakura the development she needs its not to late for her btw i liked the shannaro idk if you guys noticed that

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#22 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 07:23 AM

Meh, people are getting too excited and worked up for nothing over Sakura dry.gif .

I've pretty much dropped this series, so I don't care much for it anymore in the long run.
The only thing that I care right now is the resolution of Kakashi vs Obito and the truth of Rin's death. That's the only thing that has my curiosity piqued. Hopefully, the next chapter does focus on them. Otherwise, my break from this manga will be longer.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#23 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 07:24 AM

QUOTE (neoshadow @ Apr 23 2013, 03:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah that was a pretty good chapter but it might just be me glad to have the exposition over though I am surprised Sasuke and co didn't arrive this chapter, I figured Sakura would pop up again after the events of the last chapter considering her development revolves around Naruto and Sasuke, I just hope this focus means she will actually get some action, the most optimistic part of me wants to see a full Team 7 reunion and them all fighting together but at this point I'd just take anything.

I can't get over how odd Obito looks from time to time, when hes close up he looks good but from a distance the scars on his face just look weird to me. Speaking of Obito though, with him and Kakashi now fighting within their Kamui dimension and Minato coming to the battlefield we might not have any dialogue between Minato and Obito something I was hoping to see.

Also what was up with Shino? When Naruto had his speech about his friends and it focused on Kakashi and Sakura in one panel and Hinata and Shino in the other.
"One of these things is not like the other, one of these things just doesn't belong".

It's more like a fill-in. After all, we only got one panel of Shino and Hinata. That's unheard of. Well, not for Shino. tongue.gif I must admit, I like how the fact Sakura gets two reaction panels as other gets one. Same with 615. Funny how that works. I think the fact Naruto is growing is foreshadowing for Sakura to do something soon. Not only that, but the next attack from Juubi is going to push Naruto to the limit. This is only the first chapter and already we start with this. I don't know what Madara will do, but it seems like he may let the beast do its thing as he awaits for Hashirama's arrival. It seems like IF Obito don't return, we will have a 3-way battle.

I don't know why, but since Sakura is worried about Naruto, I feel that maybe OVA 2011 may happen but under different circumstances. If that were to happen, I think it's safe to say, victory.

#24 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 07:27 AM

that small ns moment made up for the nh storm from 615

#25 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 07:28 AM

Sakura!!!
<3

And a NS moment!

aaaah!! this is amazing.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#26 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 07:30 AM

oh yeah that ova

#27 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 07:31 AM

QUOTE (Dkey @ Apr 23 2013, 03:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
thoughts mostly --Click here to view--
Honestly I feel it will be more about Kakashi vs. Obito this entire volume. Thou I hope we get an aftermath of that storm thing. And it seems Hashirama really brings the bad in Madara. Oh and by the way Hinata was in this chapter and she was meh....

It does suggest that, but maybe it could last for a short time. We have to wait and see. I will give it 1-3 chapters before I can say, "This volume is about them." But here's my problem. We know now that timeline event does move along, even if we shift focus. Because the chapter began with everyone still in battle and it doesn't look like how it was before we went to focus on Sasuke. So if we focus a lot on Kakashi, the whole Juubi could be done off-screen. But we just have to wait and see. It's only the beginning of the volume, so I got to wait more. Literally, because another break. Weak. Oh well, time to finish Bioshock tomorrow. happy.gif

#28 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 07:31 AM

as obito would say as tobi heh thats what i like to see

hinata is always meh lol

#29 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 07:34 AM

I don't care what happened before...seeing Sakura talk again makes me happy XD

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#30 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 07:35 AM

I think the next chapter could focus on Kakashi vs. Obito, but I don't know how long that will last, since Obito is powerful and Kakashi seems like lost the chakra due to porting to a different dimension. So, I expect a talk by them and we'll see where Obito go to next. I still think Obito's feud with Naruto is not over as Kakashi suggested it and I think the talk about that time will come if Kakashi ask him what he's trying to seek from Naruto and why doing it. Well, this is going to be another long wait.

#31 Ex-psych75

Ex-psych75

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 07:35 AM

Sakura thinks about Naruto safety while Hinata thinks about how big his hand is...(Sorry if this is bashing, i'm just comparing.)

tumblr_inline_miqm96XVxj1qz4rgp.gif

#32 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 07:37 AM

Cool! Sakura-chan is back and as expected she has Naruto's safety completely in her mind.

Anyone else get the feeling that maybe Sakura will help Naruto stabilize his chakra so that he can properly distribute it to everyone? After all, the medic nin were supposed to use their healing in order to prolong the ninjutsu attacks. While Naruto protects everyone with his chakra Sakura could simultaneously heal him so that he doesn't get strained.

I'm excited for Kakashi vs Obito, I'm pretty sure we'll finally find out the real truth behind Rin's murder by Kakashi's hands. I'm still hoping that the events that caused it have something to do with the aftermath of Obito's supposed death. It would be pretty ironic.

Also, did Madara just have an orgasm for sensing Hashirama's chakra? Those two old friends are gonna have a lot of fun together. They might just end up ignoring everyone else and have their own personal battle to the side while the rest focus in the juubi. 111189.gif

#33 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

now the question is what are you gonna do sakura

#34 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

QUOTE (Ex-psych75 @ Apr 23 2013, 03:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sakura thinks about Naruto safety while Hinata thinks about how big his hand is...(Sorry if this is bashing, i'm just comparing.)

Lol. You know, at least it was in character for once, Kishi. Lol. But seriously, there's a good chance that OVA 2011 may happen here, though under different circumstance.

#35 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 07:39 AM

yeah i can't wait

#36 RikutoShika

RikutoShika

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 66 posts
  • Interests:hmm...umm,I like : <br />-Listenin to Music<br />-Reading manga<br />-Watching anime<br />-Hanging out with my friends<br />-Soccer

Posted 23 April 2013 - 07:41 AM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Apr 23 2013, 08:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah. Madara has no concern with Naruto, but now, he's eager with Hashirama, which result with Sasuke. I always said that Sasuke and Madara were destined to meet because it really does focus on both since Kuruma first mentioned the name. It's a long foreshadow and now, here we are. I get the feeling Minato will be the only one to go separate way to help Naruto. It's not exactly the meeting he was hoping for, but it will do. God, Naruto and Sakura meeting him is already giving me butterflies. It's possible that Obito and Kakashi could come back after 1-3 chapters, but we have to see on the next focus. Already the beginning of the first chapter of the volume, and it's already showing promises. It's not even over so expect more guys. happy.gif

Yeah it would be interesting to see how the people react as they see the kages come in the fight. And if Kakashi and Obito come back in time they would be able to see theyre sensei " Kakashi: Minato sensei!? Obito: YOU F*KER I ALMOST DIED CAUSE OF YOU" xD
JenvsHenra.pngQOKznxM.gif

#37 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 07:42 AM

Ok, let me fangirl a bit! Sakura is baack and the first thing she does is worrying about Naruto. Oh, you Kishi!
Now I am really curious what will happen next!

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#38 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 07:44 AM

ah yes that quote from kurama with your vision and chakra more powerful then my own you are just like madara uchia from long ago

#39 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 07:46 AM

QUOTE (RikutoShika @ Apr 23 2013, 03:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah it would be interesting to see how the people react as they see the kages come in the fight. And if Kakashi and Obito come back in time they would be able to see theyre sensei " Kakashi: Minato sensei!? Obito: YOU F*KER I ALMOST DIED CAUSE OF YOU" xD

Lol.

What I want to know is now what for Madara. No one is controlling the beast. Madara got nothing with them, so it feel like the beast will do its own job as Madara may go for another. It's hard to say for now, but I feel like Kishi may set up 3 battles. Again, early interpretation, but it seems beast handling it alone sounds plausible, especially since Madara can't be a jinchuuriki. This is interesting. Minato coming back is probably one of the most waited moment now.

#40 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 07:48 AM

I think this is a strong foreshadowing...

If you think about it, when the shoulder thing happened, Kurama wasn't involved, now Kurama's thoughts happen to be exactly in concordance with Sakura's... I know you will say the thing with the shoulder made us see a foreshadowing, but if you think about it, when that happened, Kurama had nothing to say... Now, he happens to think exactly what Sakura does.
Coincidence much? wink.gif

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users