72 replies to this topic

#21 jworks

jworks

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 03:25 PM

i thoroughly enjoyed this one. I really thought it was neat how Jiraya's book meant something to the both of them, Naruto and Nagato. I am really interested to see what Nagato believing in naruto will do.

hehe i like how he looks down at his ramen to get the name for the main character ('Naruto' are those little swirly things you put in ramen).

#22 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 22 May 2009 - 04:08 PM

I thoroughly enjoyed this one. I really thought it was neat how Jiraya's book meant something to the both of them, Naruto and Nagato. I am really interested to see what Nagato believing in Naruto will do.

111191.gif

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 23 May 2009 - 08:37 PM.

#23 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 05:42 PM

Copy pasta much?

Anyways... neat chapter. If Nagato becomes good... then Madara will be thoroughly annoyed that he lost another pawn. Love it how both of them inspired Jiraiya to write that book.

Jiraiya-sama.. ;__;

#24 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 06:25 PM

Hmmm....so the third spoiler turned out to be the most accurate translation, amazing how a few difference here and there can change the meaning completely in a translation.

OK now a bad chapter, though Negato's turnaround was a bit rapid, he went from phycho village crusher to i'll believe in your vision for the future, doesn't quite work for me, (maybe his soul and perseption becomes tainted when he possessed the bodies of others?) happy about the development, but wasn't as convincing as it could have been, but to do that we'd probably need another week of idle chitchat so it's probably for the best.

Wonder what Negato is planning on doing, will he do a Itachi and transfer some sort of power into him, or will he transfer his knowledge on Ataksuki and their plans to Naruto? I'm sure many will speculate that he is going to transfer the Rinnigan to Naruto, I'm not certain about this, I just have trouble imagining Naruto with a doujutsu. I think if he truelly has changed he'll probably do a mind transfer of some sort passing on information about Madara and the rest of the Akatsuki as well as a gift of some sort that will help him defeat Madara.

iAnby7W.gif

#25 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 07:39 PM

I'm tellin ya guys he's doing the "get the eff out of this painful chair now that there's no reason to fight cuz there are sticks poking the most uncomfortable places on my body no jutsu!!"

Edited by Nee-sama, 22 May 2009 - 08:01 PM.

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#26 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 22 May 2009 - 08:41 PM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ May 22 2009, 11:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I thoroughly enjoyed this one. I really thought it was neat how Jiraya's book meant something to the both of them, Naruto and Nagato. I am really interested to see what Nagato believing in Naruto will do.

Original
\

#27 Shadow-kun

Shadow-kun

Sage Wolf

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 08:58 PM

Copy paste ftw! Anyway it was an interesting chapter. Can't wait for next week!

Visit my cute Dragons!

Spreading the Horoism!

#28 Vergil

Vergil

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 09:03 PM

QUOTE (Nee-sama @ May 22 2009, 08:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm tellin ya guys he's doing the "get the eff out of this painful chair now that there's no reason to fight cuz there are sticks poking the most uncomfortable places on my body no jutsu!!"

lol!!!! a_thumbs.gif

#29 Illmatic

Illmatic

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 12:03 AM

Copy and Pastin ftW!

nah, but seriously, I liked the chapter, especially since were done with his sob story already

#30 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 23 May 2009 - 12:36 AM

Is it my fault he said the same thing I was going to say lol. oh and Copy and paste FTW. tongue.gif

QUOTE (Mik3 @ May 22 2009, 03:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Original

No lol it not HE said the same thing I wanted to say so I just copied and pasted.

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 23 May 2009 - 12:37 AM.

#31 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 23 May 2009 - 01:12 AM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ May 22 2009, 08:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is it my fault he said the same thing I was going to say lol. oh and Copy and paste FTW. tongue.gif

No lol it not HE said the same thing I wanted to say so I just copied and pasted.

Doesn't really matter... Copy Pasting is totally NOT COOL FTW!!!! rawr.gif

But yea i really want to know what Naruto's gift will be if it is a gift at all. Though im still wondering about Itachi's gift to Naruto and how this may come into play with Nagato's possible gift. Maybe it will be something to aid him later on against his inevitable fight with Madara. Or possibly to strengthen his damaged seal. Who is to know, seeing as how unpredictable Nagato can be.

This was one of the best chapters this month and im glad we're past Nagato's angst speech. Can't wait till we see what Nagato's possible justu/gift is! laugh.gif

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#32 trivia212005

trivia212005

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 03:44 AM

I've just read it and let's just say these four words "LET THE FIGHT BEGIN!"

#33 Mik3

Mik3

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 04:17 AM

QUOTE (trivia212005 @ May 22 2009, 10:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've just read it and let's just say these four words "LET THE FIGHT BEGIN!"

O_O lul wut
\

#34 trivia212005

trivia212005

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 05:48 AM

I mean I read the ending it has begun, Naruto vs. Nagato.

#35 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 23 May 2009 - 06:14 AM

It was a good Chapter but like every good Chapter it leaves me wanting more!

uc.png

#36 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 04:55 PM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ May 22 2009, 08:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

O RLY?

#37 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 04:57 PM

QUOTE (Cloud @ May 23 2009, 11:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
O RLY?

Yeap it's True lol.

#38 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 07:59 PM

Lol all you guys ripping on RyrineaHaruno
if s/he had wrapped that in quote tags and slapped a high-five emote under it you wouldn't have said anything but really what's the difference?

pretend I didn't ask.

Edited by Nee-sama, 23 May 2009 - 08:02 PM.

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#39 Mik3

Mik3

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 08:21 PM

QUOTE (Nee-sama @ May 23 2009, 02:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lol all you guys ripping on RyrineaHaruno
if s/he had wrapped that in quote tags and slapped a high-five emote under it you wouldn't have said anything but really what's the difference?

pretend I didn't ask.

Well she didn't, and it wasn't exactly like we were trying to diss her
\

#40 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 08:37 PM

No worry's I am not taking it personally. Oh and Nee-sama thanks for defending me lol. I deserved that lol I need to put it in quote tags.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users