#21 cnving101

cnving101

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 08:16 PM

QUOTE (Torxe @ Feb 21 2011, 02:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We were not calling Rasengan a kekkai genkai. But it is mostly used by people with huge chakra reserves which makes it more likely it is a Uzumaki (renowned for their strong chakra) jutsu

True, but Minato was originally a Namikaze, not an Uzumaki.

#22 Narusakufan79

Narusakufan79

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 68 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Fanfics, Anime, Reading,Video games

Posted 21 February 2011 - 11:00 PM

QUOTE (K9ofChaos @ Feb 21 2011, 04:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I could see Sakura learning the basic Rasengan and Shadow Clone Jutsu from Naruto.

I wouldn't call the Rasengan an Uzumaki-exclusive Secret Jutsu or Kekkei Genkai since Konohamaru learned the Rasengan despite being a Sarutobi.

I think I once made a topic similar to this one called "Naruto trains Sakura" or something but I don't think that this topic should be closed. It would be almost impossible to find it in the vast sea of long forgotten forum topics due to inactivity. If the admins wish to do something about this, they would probably just merge the two topics anyways. Either way, this is a great topic to discuss no matter what the circumstances are. happy.gif

Thanks. I'm glad I actually made a topic worth discussing lol. Seriously though if this gets closed, I would be a little bit upset.

#23 Torxe

Torxe

World's greatest critic <boragnarok>

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Games, PC, fora, terraria, Bo-karate, meditation

Posted 22 February 2011 - 07:10 AM

QUOTE (cnving101 @ Feb 21 2011, 09:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
True, but Minato was originally a Namikaze, not an Uzumaki.

I already gave that exact same argument, read back some posts if you're interested (not that much we barely have one page and a half)

In support of the Sakura we once knew:

Sakura-killing-hinata-naruto-shippuuden-

#24 Narusakufan79

Narusakufan79

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 68 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 10:54 AM

We're doing good here guys. I just want to ask a side question. Do you think Sakura has made the connection of who Naruto's parents, (at least who his father is) by now?

To bring the topic on track though all of us here can agree that Naruto could teach Sakura the shadow clone jutsu and the Rasengan, right? Any other ideas? or is that it?

#25 Torxe

Torxe

World's greatest critic <boragnarok>

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Games, PC, fora, terraria, Bo-karate, meditation

Posted 22 February 2011 - 12:03 PM

Well, there is one training that I can think of giving her a_plotting.gif

no seriously:

perhaps help her with getting the wind element down? if she has that affinity at least or perhaps develop a combination jutsu considering she has the fire or water affinity.

about Sakura knowing about his parents I think most of Konoha is still in the dark about that, besides from Sai, Yamato, Kakashi, Naruto(duuh), Tsunade and the elders.

In support of the Sakura we once knew:

Sakura-killing-hinata-naruto-shippuuden-

#26 cnving101

cnving101

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 04:59 PM

QUOTE (Narusakufan79 @ Feb 22 2011, 05:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We're doing good here guys. I just want to ask a side question. Do you think Sakura has made the connection of who Naruto's parents, (at least who his father is) by now?

To bring the topic on track though all of us here can agree that Naruto could teach Sakura the shadow clone jutsu and the Rasengan, right? Any other ideas? or is that it?

In my opinion, she may have noticed a resemblance, but most likely nothing more. She may find out in due time though. tongue.gif

For your second question, I suppose it would depend. I doubt she would be able to expand on the rasengan, because of her limited chakra. Although I suppose it's not out of the picture. It would take a lot longer to learn, that's for sure.

#27 Chivalrysae

Chivalrysae

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts
  • Interests:Flag Football, Anime, Indoor Wall Climbing, Hiking, Running

Posted 22 February 2011 - 05:52 PM

As far as the Rasengan and Shadow clones, I just don't think Sakura would use it since it doesn't fit well with her fighting style. But maybe he can teach her some of the sealing techniques he has learned. His fater and Jiraiya were both masters of seals, and even though they don't show much of it, he has learned some of those techniques.

When he seals the nine-tails and is able to fully extract just the chakra.

I think with Sakura's chakra control, and the fact that they are together so much, it would benefit both of them if she learned some of the sealing technique to possibly aid in Naruto's ability to control the nine-tails should it ever reappear.

#28 Narusakufan79

Narusakufan79

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 68 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 07:30 PM

QUOTE (Chivalrysae @ Feb 22 2011, 02:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As far as the Rasengan and Shadow clones, I just don't think Sakura would use it since it doesn't fit well with her fighting style. But maybe he can teach her some of the sealing techniques he has learned. His fater and Jiraiya were both masters of seals, and even though they don't show much of it, he has learned some of those techniques.

When he seals the nine-tails and is able to fully extract just the chakra.

I think with Sakura's chakra control, and the fact that they are together so much, it would benefit both of them if she learned some of the sealing technique to possibly aid in Naruto's ability to control the nine-tails should it ever reappear.

Those wirk. Of course Sakura is learning healing Jutsu and all that. I can see where you are coming from.

#29 theorangehokage

theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 09:31 PM

Well, about the side question:

I think she will find out TRUELLY in the near future ( by near i mean like when kakashi or tsunade is willing to tell her) OR Naruto will her himself.. im thinking itll go down when naruto and her meet up again...

---

#30 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 10:35 PM

on topic: hmm i cant see sakura having any jutsus from naruto or learning any from him huh.gif narutos still trying to fully grasp his own techniques

side note: anyone else think sakura's awesome chakra control will come in handy? like maybe by getting out of a genjutsu or learning something that would benefit naruto?

now that i think about it! question! how hard would it be to get out of a genjutsu by..say madara ? would it be impossible? or can someone like sakura who has perfect chakra control figure something out? (does madara even do that genjutsu stuff? im sure he does)

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#31 theorangehokage

theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 10:37 PM

Madaras genjutsu.... he has spacetime, so i think youll be in a different dimension while he brain washes you tongue.gif haha... Now Itachi was a badass with this genjutsu stuff..

---

#32 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 10:41 PM

QUOTE (theorangehokage @ Feb 22 2011, 11:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Madaras genjutsu.... he has spacetime, so i think youll be in a different dimension while he brain washes you tongue.gif haha... Now Itachi was a badass with this genjutsu stuff..

okay then, would it be impossible for sakura to get out of a genjutsu by itachi? i mean she has perfect chakra control and didnt jiraiya say you could get out of a genjutsu if you force just the right amount of chakra or something? ps.(just talking about genjutsu not talkin about actually fighting)

#33 theorangehokage

theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 10:45 PM

Correct (: .. you just need right amt of chakra disprursed out.

---

#34 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 10:48 PM

QUOTE (theorangehokage @ Feb 22 2011, 10:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Correct (: .. you just need right amt of chakra disprursed out.

so it is possible? now what im wondering is what level of genjutsu can sakura get out of. can it be a high level one or only the typical ones??? (it would be cool if she could do the high ones also biggrin.gif )

#35 theorangehokage

theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 10:51 PM

Maybe.. but not SM VS pein high.. maybe kabutos level or shizunes

---

#36 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 10:52 PM

QUOTE (theorangehokage @ Feb 22 2011, 10:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Maybe.. but not SM VS pein high.. maybe kabutos level or shizunes

hmmm :o i seee darn it would have been cool to see her chakra control doing something awesome like that biggrin.gif

#37 theorangehokage

theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 10:53 PM

I think naruto needs to train her biggrin.gif lol... but she is like tsunade and naruto is like jiriya..

---

#38 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 10:56 PM

QUOTE (theorangehokage @ Feb 22 2011, 10:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think naruto needs to train her biggrin.gif lol... but she is like tsunade and naruto is like jiriya..

sakura has so much potential i hope she does something awesome during the war!!

#39 theorangehokage

theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 10:56 PM

She will... But when the time is rightt....

---

#40 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 10:58 PM

QUOTE (theorangehokage @ Feb 22 2011, 10:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
She will... But when the time is rightt....

yea gotta wait (its hard though!!) arg.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users