• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#21 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 27 September 2014 - 05:47 PM

Ohh man its just getting too much busted up. I am really expecting some mods to react on this whole negetivr environment

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#22 lord287

lord287

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 05:53 PM

I think you should just calm down about the whole thing... She could easily be lying this time around. Just wait until further chapters.

Her expressions and kakashi's words does not look like lying to me.

REST IN PEACE

15 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENTS

#23 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 27 September 2014 - 07:09 PM

Her expressions and kakashi's words does not look like lying to me.

You should take a look at this then.

http://slextrem.tumb...-confessing-her

When she confessed to Naruto she was blushing and genuinely smiling at the thought of all the times Naruto has been there for her.

7aaaa.jpg

She cares about Naruto more than she cares about Sasuke.

Was this her thinking about someone she trusts?

sakura-knows-sais-smiles-are-fake.jpg

Was this Kakashi saying that her feelings changed by getting stronger? 

Naruto-675-Kakashi-Sakura-Feelings-Towar

No. They're still as weak as before, in fact they're even weaker now.

Sakura's feelings for Naruto are still stronger than her feelings for Sasuke. So yes, she could very much be lying. When she lied to Naruto, she lied for his own feelings. That's selfless. When has she ever been selfless towards Sasuke, without thinking about herself?

Anyways. Just stay calm about the whole thing. Sakura will come to the resolution of her feelings. All of those hints towards her changing feelings, wouldn't have been implied otherwise.

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#24 Kyaerai

Kyaerai

My faith in humanity.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 09:44 PM

When she confessed to Naruto she was blushing and genuinely smiling at the thought of all the times Naruto has been there for her.

7aaaa.jpg

Um, she was faking it.
WqQwzgf.gif

#25 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 27 September 2014 - 11:41 PM

Um, she was faking it.

No she wasn't. Kishi said she was honest in one of his interviews, and everything she said about Naruto weren't lies. The only thing she lied about was getting over Sasuke. I honestly believe her feelings for Naruto are true.

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#26 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 28 September 2014 - 12:17 AM

I feel so bad for Naruto. The poor guy has suffered so much since the day he was born but he always puts a smile on his face and lives his life trying to make others happy.

I find it sad that some people are actually bashing Naruto for what happened in the last chapter.

Does anyone ever think about how Naruto feels?  :confused:

He was happy that everything was back to normal. He thought everyone would finally be be able to live peacefully again.

But then.... The guy who he thinks of as his best friend declares that he will kill Naruto. 

The girl he loves doesn't even think about him, doesn't even consider the fact that Naruto could end up dying in this fight.  Instead she worries about Sasuke.

Have people even considered how hard these incidents must have been on Naruto ?

What could he even have said here? Sakura says unnecessary words and Sasuke harshly lets her know he'll never love her.

But....Nope, its all Naruto's fault! Who cares about Naruto's feelings? Lets just bash him because he did not 'support' Sakura  :down:

Naruto was probably thinking yeah I knew she was lying to me when she said she doesn't love Sasuke anymore

Edited by BlazingDynamo, 28 September 2014 - 12:19 AM.

#27 Hiyuusha

Hiyuusha

Hanzo Hattori

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Hanging out with bros, writing, prepping ingredients for pizza, making pizza, cooking pizza, slicing pizza, boxing pizza, packing pizza, delivering pizza, opening pizza boxes, grabbing slices of pizza, eating pizza, tasting pizza, swallowing pizza, digesting pizza, and ramen too! Also, I love to make Rasencookies - dattebayo! Lolno.

Posted 28 September 2014 - 01:22 AM

Naruto was probably thinking yeah I knew she was lying to me when she said she doesn't love Sasuke anymore

More specifically, the situation was probably:

Sakura: I still love you Sasuke!

Naruto: ...CALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLED IT!

Sasuke: I'm surrounded by idiots. *cue Chidori Genjutsu*

Naruto: You didn't have to use Genjutsu Sasuke!

Sasuke: Why not? Now she's not in teh way.

Naruto: No, I mean. You should've just done it for realz.

Kakashi: Sauce why you no love Sakura?!

Sasuke: ... Naruto let's go to the VOTE.

*and they disappear*

#28 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 28 September 2014 - 01:59 AM

When she wakes up from the genjustu lets see how she will react.

#29 Hiyuusha

Hiyuusha

Hanzo Hattori

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Hanging out with bros, writing, prepping ingredients for pizza, making pizza, cooking pizza, slicing pizza, boxing pizza, packing pizza, delivering pizza, opening pizza boxes, grabbing slices of pizza, eating pizza, tasting pizza, swallowing pizza, digesting pizza, and ramen too! Also, I love to make Rasencookies - dattebayo! Lolno.

Posted 28 September 2014 - 02:06 AM

Yeah, should be interesting at any rate. Well, so long as she doesn't pull a Karin anyway lol

#30 lord287

lord287

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 05:42 AM

When she wakes up from the genjif thelets see how she will react.

I guess that won't be focused on at all. She will wake up and everything will be back to normal like nothing happened.

You should take a look at this then.

http://slextrem.tumb...-confessing-her

7aaaa.jpg

She cares about Naruto more than she cares about Sasuke.

Was this her thinking about someone she trusts?

sakura-knows-sais-smiles-are-fake.jpg

Was this Kakashi saying that her feelings changed by getting stronger? 

Naruto-675-Kakashi-Sakura-Feelings-Towar

No. They're still as weak as before, in fact they're even weaker now.

Sakura's feelings for Naruto are still stronger than her feelings for Sasuke. So yes, she could very much be lying. When she lied to Naruto, she lied for his own feelings. That's selfless. When has she ever been selfless towards Sasuke, without thinking about herself?

Anyways. Just stay calm about the whole thing. Sakura will come to the resolution of her feelings. All of those hints towards her changing feelings, wouldn't have been implied otherwise.

Sai told in the very next chapter that she was lying because she loves sasuke so much. Moreover naruto sensed she was lying as well. I don't think this will be the case this time. Kakashi has already said that she loves sasuke so much that it's heartbreaking and also sasuke believed she loves him but he didn't give a kitten about sakura. Naruto also didn't say anything because this is what Naruto does when he senses that sakura loves sasuke and not him. Remember the hospital scene or the POAL scene. Naruto didn't go his usual loudmouth nature those times and this time as well, because he knew she is saying the truth.

And as far as kakashi's words go in the above pic it can be interpreted as both caring feelings for sasuke or deeper true love for sasuke.

And even if this is proved to be a lie I will be very much disappointed because it will seem as if the only thing sakura can do is a fake confession and get rejected.

Edited by lord287, 28 September 2014 - 05:47 AM.

REST IN PEACE

15 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENTS

#31 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 28 September 2014 - 08:31 AM

Why would Sakura be lying last chapter? She has absolutely no reason to. It's not like she has leverage on Sasuke. In the situation with Naruto when she confessed to him it made more sense because she knows Naruto loves her. With this situation it makes even less than sense not only because he never loved her but because she confessed him in Part 1 and still failed.

Now if Sakura had tried to appeal to Sasuke emotionally on all the Team 7 bonds instead of just her own, then maybe it might've worked better. But apparently at that point Sakura hadn't learned she means nothing to Sasuke and he wouldn't care less right now what she wants or feels.

We have to face it. Sakura's confession to Sasuke was honest. At the very least, she believes it's real. You could say it might've been exaggerated out of desperation, but there'd still be degrees of honesty in it.

What that means for Sakura's future development and NaruSaku we can only guess.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#32 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 01:07 PM

He will achieve everything in his birthday.

He will save Sasuke

He will confess to Sakura

Sakura will realize her love for Naruto

He won't be alone in his birthday

Team 7 will unite and laugh again

He will be Hokage.

Kind of a kitten way to wrap everything up after everything that JUST happened tbh.

eh10ut.jpg

#33 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 01:09 PM

I guess that won't be focused on at all. She will wake up and everything will be back to normal like nothing happened.

Sai told in the very next chapter that she was lying because she loves sasuke so much. Moreover naruto sensed she was lying as well. I don't think this will be the case this time. Kakashi has already said that she loves sasuke so much that it's heartbreaking and also sasuke believed she loves him but he didn't give a kitten about sakura. Naruto also didn't say anything because this is what Naruto does when he senses that sakura loves sasuke and not him. Remember the hospital scene or the POAL scene. Naruto didn't go his usual loudmouth nature those times and this time as well, because he knew she is saying the truth.

And as far as kakashi's words go in the above pic it can be interpreted as both caring feelings for sasuke or deeper true love for sasuke.

And even if this is proved to be a lie I will be very much disappointed because it will seem as if the only thing sakura can do is a fake confession and get rejected.

No actually he wasn't...... Both him and Kishi said she was being honest

No it can't be interpreted into loving Sasuke more, if you actually read the translation of the raws there's absolutely no hint of this on top of Kakashi actually using SS in the past tense.

eh10ut.jpg

#34 lord287

lord287

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 01:41 PM

No actually he wasn't...... Both him and Kishi said she was being honest

No it can't be interpreted into loving Sasuke more, if you actually read the translation of the raws there's absolutely no hint of this on top of Kakashi actually using SS in the past tense.

Didn't sai repeat it many times that because she loves sasuke very much she can't see him go deeper into the darkness and also didn't it become clear that sakura planned to confess too naruto so that he can give up on POAL but naruto knew she was lying and hence rejected her confession.

Even if it can't be interpreted as more love in the pic, the words of Kakashi in the latest chapter surely sound like she loves sasuke very much.

REST IN PEACE

15 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENTS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users