Close
Photo

What will happen after 692?

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

Poll: Results of 692 (49 member(s) have cast votes)

What will happen after 692?

1. Naruto dies. (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. Sasuke dies. (15 votes [30.61%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 30.61%

3. Naruto and Sasuke both die. (3 votes [6.12%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 6.12%

4. Naruto and Sasuke work together favoring Naruto's plan. (7 votes [14.29%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 14.29%

5. Naruto and Sasuke work together favoring Sasuke's plan. (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

6. Naruto and Sasuke work together creating a new plan that combines both of their ideas. (13 votes [26.53%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 26.53%

7. They were in infinite Tsukuyomi all along and Madara has won. (1 votes [2.04%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 2.04%

8. Something else will happen. (10 votes [20.41%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 20.41%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 05:45 PM

I cjose That sasuke dies. because we have not seen an image of him for the final movie. so until we do I'm going to say that Sasuke will get the ax at some point

maybe kishi is holding out on revealing him because it will spoil if he leaves or dies.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#22 TyranntX

TyranntX

Undisputed King of the Dinosaurs

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 332 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku (duh), Dinosaurs, anime, Starcraft, and skyrim.

Posted 10 September 2014 - 05:50 PM

maybe kishi is holding out on revealing him because it will spoil if he leaves or dies.

True, there is always that fact. he could also die in the movie.

Still, the way things are in the manga, I'm saying that sasuke's life line is coming to a close

tyrantrum.gif

NaruSaku

Check out my Youtube Channel!

https://www.youtube....TyranntX/videos

#23 Kyaerai

Kyaerai

My faith in humanity.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 05:50 PM

But Naruto said "How can I become Hokage when I can't even save one friend" or something like that so either Naruto will use Therapy no Jutsu on Sasuke and he will become a good guy, or... they both die XD

Because he also said that if they fight eachother they'll both die o_o

Edited by Raikidori, 10 September 2014 - 05:52 PM.

WqQwzgf.gif

#24 TheQueenB

TheQueenB

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 06:57 PM

But Naruto said "How can I become Hokage when I can't even save one friend" or something like that so either Naruto will use Therapy no Jutsu on Sasuke and he will become a good guy, or... they both die XD

This time, though, his wording seems to imply that he'll succeed without them needing to die. He intends to break the cycle, thereby fighting destiny, which, effectively, would involve both of them surviving. Maybe I'm just rationalizing, though.

And that's a good point about therapy. Naruto really needs to help Sasuke out, since he is still dealing with a bunch of crap. 

tumblr_mzsu8jPgZk1qfqao1o3_500.gif

I'll always be there to catch you when you fall. 

#25 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 06:59 PM

Here's the thing though, good and bad don't actually exist in a definitive form. Just like opinions, the meaning of good and bad will change depending on who is interpreting it. From Sasuke's point of view the world will probably end up in war again after a few generations unless he takes the initiative to fix things by himself. From Naruto's point of view everything will be perfectly fine and there will be eternal peace as long as he tells people to have hope.

The problem is that neither of them have a lasting answer that we've heard of so far. It seems to me however that Kishi never intended of giving an answer to this. All he intends to do is  have a temporary time of peace so that he can create a satisfying resolution. This is the easiest course of action but also the least interesting.

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#26 TheQueenB

TheQueenB

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 07:04 PM

Here's the thing though, good and bad don't actually exist in a definitive form. Just like opinions, the meaning of good and bad will change depending on who is interpreting it. From Sasuke's point of view the world will probably end up in war again after a few generations unless he takes the initiative to fix things by himself. From Naruto's point of view everything will be perfectly fine and there will be eternal peace as long as he tells people to have hope.

The problem is that neither of them have a lasting answer that we've heard of so far. It seems to me however that Kishi never intended of giving an answer to this. All he intends to do is  have a temporary time of peace so that he can create a satisfying resolution. This is the easiest course of action but also the least interesting.

That's what gets to me about stories that are focused on creating peace and bringing everyone together. Yes, that's what everyone wants, and it's heartwarming, but these results are always temporary. Human nature, necessity, and environmental changes will probably almost always win out, such that the changes made are essentially rendered futile, you know? It's never going to last, either way. 

#27 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Interests:Birds.

Posted 10 September 2014 - 07:23 PM

Sasuke dies!!

#28 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 09:11 PM

I would like Naruto dies( Your death will let to true peace something like that -Pain) I know  Sakura will cry, but we are going to know her true feelings for Naruto.

The other idea, if Sasuke is alive has to play with Naruto's ideas after all some day he will be a lider Naruto has to show convetion and to be strong with his ideals.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#29 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 10 September 2014 - 10:46 PM

I could see Naruto and Sasuke working together and having a happy ending (in a sense). I think that would be nice, seeing that they seemed to have similar conflicts in the past, and bonded on that. They're pretty similar in a lot of ways. I think they're compatibility is what could really pay off in the end. Sasuke dying would just plain suck. Everything would be so empty. Naruto and Sakura would be even more depressed as hell... and Naruto dying would just be horrible.

Edited by Iwantbuns, 10 September 2014 - 10:48 PM.

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#30 TheQueenB

TheQueenB

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 10:56 PM

I could see Naruto and Sasuke working together and having a happy ending (in a sense). I think that would be nice, seeing that they seemed to have similar conflicts in the past, and bonded on that. They're pretty similar in a lot of ways. I think they're compatibility is what could really pay off in the end. Sasuke dying would just plain suck. Everything would be so empty. Naruto and Sakura would be even more depressed as hell... and Naruto dying would just be horrible.

I agree. 

#31 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 11:09 PM

While I was inclined on whether Sasuke should die or both working towards succeeding Naruto's plan, I chose that they should both work on a new plan. Dunno why, it kind of feels right.

But if Sasuke hurts Sakura... he's dead.

#32 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 11:20 PM

While I was inclined on whether Sasuke should die or both working towards succeeding Naruto's plan, I chose that they should both work on a new plan. Dunno why, it kind of feels right.

But if Sasuke hurts Sakura... he's dead.

he's already attempted to end her life. almost succeeded too.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#33 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 11:23 PM

he's already attempted to end her life. almost succeeded too.

And Naruto looked pissed off. Like Minato.

...and Minato pissed clearly is not a good thing at all.

Like father like son. yup

#34 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 11:31 PM

And Naruto looked pissed off. Like Minato.

...and Minato pissed clearly is not a good thing at all.

Like father like son. yup

I've seen him express worse expressions than that.

this expression imo would have sufficed after the murder attempt on the woman that he loves.

pic-1-naruto-gets-angry.jpg?w=660

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#35 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 11:47 PM

he looks like a vampire in that image

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#36 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 12:47 AM

Given what the First wanted and how this story is going...I'm thinking they become co-Hokage's like the first wanted.

In Japan the people say they will be 炎影. 火 means fire. And 火影 is Hokage. People will say that the name of the leader will change to 炎影 because of two 火, two leaders.

I've seen him express worse expressions than that.

this expression imo would have sufficed after the murder attempt on the woman that he loves.

pic-1-naruto-gets-angry.jpg?w=660

He'll only wear that expression when it's Sakura nearly succeeding in killing Sasuke, not the other way around :D

Edited by ramenanmitsu, 11 September 2014 - 12:49 AM.

268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#37 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,424 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 11 September 2014 - 12:49 AM

Imagine if Naruto got the flying thunder god kunai right now, man that would be cool.  Despite that He probably doesn't know how to use it. 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#38 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 01:36 AM

Imagine if Naruto got the flying thunder god kunai right now, man that would be cool.  Despite that He probably doesn't know how to use it. 

I think Naruto  used the FTG the first time he used the new powers .

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#39 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 01:46 AM

In Japan the people say they will be 炎影. 火 means fire. And 火影 is Hokage. People will say that the name of the leader will change to 炎影 because of two 火, two leaders.

He'll only wear that expression when it's Sakura nearly succeeding in killing Sasuke, not the other way around :D

Why do you have to be right? :cry: You're killing me here man, the truth hurts too much. I can't take anymore. :D

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#40 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 11 September 2014 - 01:53 AM

I think Sasuke will die but that's none of my business

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users