Close
Photo

How will narusaku come out near the end?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
31 replies to this topic

#21 lord287

lord287

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 05:34 AM

QUOTE (ciardha @ May 4 2012, 10:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If any of the two needs to do a confession it's Naruto. Sakura was left not being sure of the depth of Naruto's feelings for her- yeah he cares, but from the way he acted she might still think Naruto loves Sasuke much more than he does her. Naruto has been left quite assured of Sakura being in love with him (look at 474 when Sai is blunt about Sakura's having fallen in love with Naruto and mildly scolds him about his behavior in 469-70. Naruto visualizes Sakura as she really is in his mind for the first time and looks a bit ashamed. Look at how Naruto acts toward Sakura when he rescues her and the complete lack of any reference to Sakura having any romantic feelings for Sasuke- Naruto yells at Sasuke for not acknowledging Sakura as a member of Team 7, then look at Naruto's mental image of Sakura when he's thinking about wishing he could introduce his age peers to his mother- in the manga Sakura has devoted her whole attention to Naruto and looks at him in an openly loving way.)

Sakura is pained and deeply shamed by still feeling a bond to Sasuke. She feels ill that maybe Naruto was right and that bond could be remnants of her feelings for Sasuke. (Sakura has always let Naruto's words deeply affect her- we see this even back in part 1) To her that means she failed Naruto. But she knows she loves Naruto, she is certain of that. Her feelings for Naruto is a completely separate part of herself. From Naruto's actions when he rescued her from Sasuke she knows Naruto does still have romantic feelings for her, she's just uncertain if Naruto loves her enough to want to be with her, or does his intense bond to Sasuke top everything else.

Naruto needs to do a confession but it can only happen if he is dying, because otherwise it doesn't seem Naruto can ever believe that sakura can love him! And when did sai scold naruto in chapter 574! He did not scold him at all, I think U r looking into things too much deeply! And what is with Naruto's mental image of introducing his age peers to his mother kushina, he also has an image of hinata over there!

I am unabl to understand what u want to point at in first paragraph! Can u explain!

REST IN PEACE

15 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENTS

#22 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 04 May 2012 - 06:00 AM

QUOTE (lord287 @ May 4 2012, 01:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Naruto needs to do a confession but it can only happen if he is dying, because otherwise it doesn't seem Naruto can ever believe that sakura can love him! And when did sai scold naruto in chapter 574! He did not scold him at all, I think U r looking into things too much deeply! And what is with Naruto's mental image of introducing his age peers to his mother kushina, he also has an image of hinata over there!

I am unabl to understand what u want to point at in first paragraph! Can u explain!

I can't exactly remember when Sai scolded him but I do remember this. Sai said to Naruto: "She thought that she could release your burdan by coming here and confessing her love for you."(Or something along those lines) By the way Sai worded it, he seems to be implying that he does believe Sakura loves Naruto and he didn't think that part was a lie. Most people probably didn't notice this as you have to really pay attention to it but I did subtly say Sakura wasn't lying about loving him. I don't think Naruto caught this way of wording it because he seemed to be in shock over everything else. I don't believe for a second Naruto knows Sakura loves him/thinks that. I just don't believe it.

On the mental image, I agree with Ciardha. Hinata was in it but she was completely facing away from him, more so than any other character. Sakura was the only one looking directly at him openly in a caring manner. I still don't think Naruto realizes the depth of Sakura's feelings for him but this panel may be a NS hint, if only slightly.

I know this didn't get rid of your confusion but I felt like posting this happy.gif.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#23 Master_Naruto

Master_Naruto

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 06:30 AM

QUOTE (Konan-chan @ Apr 25 2012, 08:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ex.

I can totally see this happening in the manga! Looks extremely legit. But as for what else was said, I agree that Naruto needs to confess his feelings. Sakura's been thrown around all over the place being shut down by Naruto AND Sasuke so I think something needs to be done about it.

Naruto%2BGif%2BRun%2Baway%2BHInata%2BCreRUN NARUTO!!!!

#24 lord287

lord287

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 07:26 AM

QUOTE (Master_Naruto @ May 4 2012, 12:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I can totally see this happening in the manga! Looks extremely legit. But as for what else was said, I agree that Naruto needs to confess his feelings. Sakura's been thrown around all over the place being shut down by Naruto AND Sasuke so I think something needs to be done about it.

As I said the only confession remaining is from Naruto but I don't think that it will happen until naruto is about to die! Sakura might say I love you to naruto when he is dying but naruto saying I love you is pretty much impossible atleast in front of sakura(behind the scenes he has already confessed) because he believes that she still loves sasuke! Only time where he confess maybe when he is dying and he says these as his last words to her(only maybe)! As for being thrown around by sasuke and naruto thing, she deserved it from Naruto atleast because she used to be huge fangirl of sasuke and Naruto witnessed those feelings of her many times in part 1 but in part 2 their was hardly any place where he witnessed it(other people have like yamato but not naruto)!

And for the picture thing I can't count it as an NS hint because all people were there! It could have been an NS hint if he said something unique for sakura but only hint of NS over there was kushina telling naruto to find a girl like herself! Other than that we have not got NS hints for a long time now(I don't count chapter 573 as an romantic NS hint but friendly one)!

REST IN PEACE

15 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENTS

#25 ichaichamaster

ichaichamaster

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 02:24 PM

i agree that naruto needs to confess and i belive it's closer than ever. naruto and bee are in danger right now and i don't think they will be defeating tobi any time soon
Writing is a disease and it's only one symptom is insonia

A victory is momentary, but a failure is forever. Failure is well enjoyed with friends and love ones.

Search and build the true peace and love (not a hippie quote XD)

Dead man's party

Sasuke is invited...XD

#26 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 03:05 PM

QUOTE (lord287 @ May 4 2012, 06:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Naruto needs to do a confession but it can only happen if he is dying, because otherwise it doesn't seem Naruto can ever believe that sakura can love him!

The last thing I want to see is a dramatic "I have to tell you before I die"- confession with a crowd around, hoping he'll make it. He won't confess because he believes she feels the same, but because she deserves to know the truth. He will find the courage, as seen in episode 235.

ナルサク

#27 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 04 May 2012 - 03:27 PM

QUOTE (xxRomanceGirlxx @ May 4 2012, 02:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I can't exactly remember when Sai scolded him but I do remember this. Sai said to Naruto: "She thought that she could release your burdan by coming here and confessing her love for you."(Or something along those lines) By the way Sai worded it, he seems to be implying that he does believe Sakura loves Naruto

I said mildly scolds Naruto- that's what I was referring to. And Naruto gets it because he looks a bit ashamed and sees Sakura in his mind as she actually is. Look what happens to his mental image of Sakura when he starts talking about her feelings for Sasuke. He shifts to a mental image of Sakura as the 12 year old Sasuke fangirl, not even the traumatized 13 year old Sakura he made the promise to. I think Tricksie was right. It's Naruto that was the one who was really lying to himself, not Sakura. Sakura just underestimated the strength of her old bond to Sasuke. She believed she had fully eliminated any bond to Sasuke, bonds are very difficult to break though. Naruto was caught up in the world he had constructed in his mind, a world that had long since passed. It took Sai's words to break Naruto's rigid mental image of Sakura as still the 12 year old Sasuke fangirl. But not before Naruto's words caused emotional damage to Sakura when she discovered even that unwanted bond to Sasuke was still in her subconscious. That led to her current shame, feeling like she failed Naruto on a personal level.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#28 ichaichamaster

ichaichamaster

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 03:49 PM

you forgot to mention that after the team 7 reunion, sakura took good care of naruto, and when he started sleeping in the grass she looked at him sleeping and smiled
Writing is a disease and it's only one symptom is insonia

A victory is momentary, but a failure is forever. Failure is well enjoyed with friends and love ones.

Search and build the true peace and love (not a hippie quote XD)

Dead man's party

Sasuke is invited...XD

#29 lord287

lord287

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 05:43 PM

QUOTE (sushi. @ May 4 2012, 08:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The last thing I want to see is a dramatic "I have to tell you before I die"- confession with a crowd around, hoping he'll make it. He won't confess because he believes she feels the same, but because she deserves to know the truth. He will find the courage, as seen in episode 235.

A crowded place is not necessary! It can happen after a fight where maybe a good sasuke, sakura and kakashi is standing, seeing Naruto dying because of some reason(their are so many reasons which can lead to his death and I can't tell every reason....LOL) Crowd can come later on after Naruto tells her that about when she said after her confession that "tell me if u don't love me, don't make excuses" , He can say I have always loved U sakura or something like this! But any confession Naruto does will be very great since he is so good at emotinal things and I can only think of him doing a confession if he brings sasuke back(as he told sai also) and is about to die so that he can tell her that how much he used to love her or

he might remain silent also fearing that this might hurt sakura's chances of getting with sasuke!(I am saying this situation might occur when sasuke is back to normal)

REST IN PEACE

15 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENTS

#30 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 09 May 2012 - 07:44 AM

QUOTE (ciardha @ May 4 2012, 12:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I said mildly scolds Naruto- that's what I was referring to. And Naruto gets it because he looks a bit ashamed and sees Sakura in his mind as she actually is. Look what happens to his mental image of Sakura when he starts talking about her feelings for Sasuke. He shifts to a mental image of Sakura as the 12 year old Sasuke fangirl, not even the traumatized 13 year old Sakura he made the promise to. I think Tricksie was right. It's Naruto that was the one who was really lying to himself, not Sakura. Sakura just underestimated the strength of her old bond to Sasuke. She believed she had fully eliminated any bond to Sasuke, bonds are very difficult to break though. Naruto was caught up in the world he had constructed in his mind, a world that had long since passed. It took Sai's words to break Naruto's rigid mental image of Sakura as still the 12 year old Sasuke fangirl. But not before Naruto's words caused emotional damage to Sakura when she discovered even that unwanted bond to Sasuke was still in her subconscious. That led to her current shame, feeling like she failed Naruto on a personal level.

He did look a little ashamed. I remember that part, likely because of how harsh and rude he was to Sakura. She was only doing it for him after all. I think your right on that. Naruto was lying to himself, thinking Team 7 could ever be the same. I think Sakura was too to an extent, forcing herself to stop caring about Sasuke and actually convincing herself that she didn't. Sakura is different than Naruto. He's idealistic and she's a realist which is why she decided Sasuke should be killed. Naruto's words did cause emotional damage to Sakura. She looked really hurt and angry when Naruto rejected her confession, especially saying she was lying. Your theory on Sakura's feelings for Sasuke is a solid one and honestly, after reading so many comments of others, I don't know if Sakura still has romantic feelings for Sasuke or not headscratch.gif.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users