Photo

How do you feel about Hinata?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
57 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_Kodachi Claws_*

Guest_Kodachi Claws_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 October 2010 - 03:10 AM

Don't really care for her much, fail to understand how fans make her out more than she is or was intended to be.

#22 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 03:59 AM

Don't care for her, in fact I rather dislike her.

JLHza2T.png

#23 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 11:27 AM

I agree with Nate^^ She is just a secondary character and I don't care about her.

#24 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 12:24 PM

I like other don't really care too much for her charactor, she's basically there as a plot device, because out of all the charactors Naruto's known his age, she's the only one he can think of who has never been anything but nice to everyone, including him.

Kishi's used her twice to get Naruto riled up to defeat the enemy, other than that she's not had much role in the manga, infact the Hyuuga clan has been done a major disservice by Kishi when originally introduced as such a strong clan only to be relegated as a pair of binoculors for scouting teams.

iAnby7W.gif

#25 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

Is just a pretty face. Really.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 01 October 2010 - 05:04 PM

A sort of 'open' secret of mine is that I shipped NaruHina for a rather brief period of time before I switched over to the NaruSaku camp... oh... a while ago. I think it was sometime right before the Chuunin Exams. Feels like it was so long ago... probably was what, 6 or 7 years? Honestly, I can't really even say why I started out as a NaruHina 'shipper' anymore, though all things considered, I guess I can't even really say I shipped them... because I didn't really care. I guess I thought it was 'cute' at the time? Meh, whatever.

Anyway, now I toss NaruHina into my crack pairing category, along with many others.

#26 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 07:28 PM

I thought Hinata was cute in the beginning. As a little kid she is cute and she has those antics.

The fact that she kept all of that even after she became an adult is just annoying. She boarder lines creepy to me. You think she would have gotten stronger or not as shy or whatever, but she retains that shy creepy staulker stuff. She also annoys how she has no confidence in Naruto at all. Yeah she cares about him, but she has no confidence in his abilities. Sakura on the other hand always believes in Naruto.

I don't really find Hinata appealing because if said reasons and the fact that well...she is so one dimensional.
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#27 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 07:47 PM

I just thought for a moment haven't this thread already been posted before? huh.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#28 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

Is just a pretty face. Really.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 01 October 2010 - 09:06 PM

Probably about twice a year.

Maybe I can just copy and paste next time?

*waves hand* Just kiiiiiidddding.... just kiiiiiiddddding....

#29 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 02 October 2010 - 12:17 AM

Hmm what next, another what do you think of Sakura thread? tongue.gif Just kidding...

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#30 Hikari_Namikaze

Hikari_Namikaze

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime.............umm, did i said Manga?

Posted 02 October 2010 - 01:24 PM

First I really hated Hinata, cause Im NaruSaku lover... I dont want her to be with Naruto, It just cant be~~~!!!! but than I read SasuHina fan fiction and I just loved her >u<. She and Sasuke are more suitable pairing than NaruHina...

#31 ninextailxfox

ninextailxfox

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 12:12 AM

hinata is an all right person, i have no problems with her, shes cool happy.gif
a strong man stands up for himself, an even stronger man stands up for others

#32 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 08:06 PM

QUOTE (KonaKonaFan @ Sep 30 2010, 09:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I second this.

yup i dont think anything of her. I almost forgot she was there until the pain arc. when she confessed i was like "oh there goes her purpose....now what??" so i cant hate a character i dont really notice. huh.gif

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#33 Fliss

Fliss

stfu

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 08:43 PM

I don't really care for her, personally. Her personality and character bothers me.

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

#34 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 03:15 AM

about Hinata...mhmm

to be serious...i don't like her, but i don't hate her. I get the same feeling i get when i see Ino, or Temari, or Ten Ten...even Iruka...i just don't feel anything...just a simple...eh...

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#35 Quinny52

Quinny52

Numquam Moribimur

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Sports, Gym, Martial Arts, Property

Posted 29 December 2010 - 12:53 PM

I guess I'll give my thoughts as well.

My opinion of Hinata is not so different from everyone elses, I suppose. I neither like nor dislike her. I do think she's pretty, and I found her crush on Naruto to be quite cute, but that's all I consider it to be, cute. As many have previously said, her role in the story is minimal at best, and I consider her position as a character to be in the same tier as Lee and Kiba. She has twice served as a plot device, first to increase the tension of the Naruto vs Neji battle, and second to trigger Naruto's last transformation into Nine-tails form, and also to conclude the part of her story regarding her feelings for Naruto (two birds, one stone).

My one real beef with Hinata is not because of anything she has done (or not done, whichever way you want to think about it), but because of... well, 'Them' (I'm sure you all know whom I'm refering to). It's a shame, really. The main thing I can't stand concerning Hinata's character, and it isn't even her fault.

Edited by Quinny52, 29 December 2010 - 12:54 PM.

If there's one thing I have learned In my short time on this Earth

Devotion should be owed not earned Only you determine what you're worth

Gustav Wood - Young Guns

#36 theorangehokage

theorangehokage

--

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 04:17 PM

Agreed with Quinny52 smile.gif
took the words right outta my mouth kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

---

#37 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 04:44 PM

QUOTE (Quinny52 @ Dec 29 2010, 07:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My one real beef with Hinata is not because of anything she has done (or not done, whichever way you want to think about it), but because of... well, 'Them' (I'm sure you all know whom I'm refering to). It's a shame, really. The main thing I can't stand concerning Hinata's character, and it isn't even her fault.

pretty much this.

#38 Akashi

Akashi

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 06:15 PM

QUOTE (Fliss @ Oct 9 2010, 10:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't really care for her, personally. Her personality and character bothers me.

Same here. Idk, I just don't get it why so many people consider her that awesome. huh.gif She's a total weirdo. The way she acts, the things she says... And, hey, I absolutely do not find her beautiful. sleep.gif
She simply pisses me off.

#39 Davidos

Davidos

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts
  • Interests:Music, Anime , Manga, Gaming and playing guitar/piano

Posted 29 December 2010 - 07:31 PM

For some reason I find her to be very annoying >< I have really no idea why...

#40 MissySmithy

MissySmithy

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 06:40 AM

One of the first episodes that I watched of Naruto was Hinata's fight against Neji, so I thought that she was pretty cool. You know, the whole, "I don't want to be a failure" thing, and hey, she tried her best, so she was okay in my book. After that I realized that she wasn't really going to come out much more, so my feelings toward her turned indifferent.

After that she just got kinda boring sleep.gif

QUOTE (Derock @ Sep 30 2010, 11:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I feel the same way and I also really don't care for her. To me, she's a very uninteresting character. Her personality is very bland (and a shy person like myself but I tend to get comfortable), I find her very unappealing because I tend to like strong, confident women from the start (ex. Sakura, Temari, Ino, etc.).

Agree with the whole confident women thing. A heroine must be able to be butt-kicking now and then.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users