Close
Photo

Kyuubi - Intelligent Being or Mindless Beast?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
20 replies to this topic

#21 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 04 May 2009 - 08:42 PM

QUOTE (Paradox Jast @ Jan 30 2009, 11:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I tend to portray Kyuubi as an inherently intelligent, yet somewhat sinister force. I am of the belief that Kyuubi was manipulated into attacking Konoha.

He want's to be free of his prison, but at the same time realizes if Naruto dies, he dies as well.

Strangely enough, one of the most ominous phrases we have seen Kyuubi speak was not even directed at Naruto, but at Sasuke.

"Don't kill Naruto, or you will regret it."

Why would the Kyuubi want to -protect- Naruto, his jailer?

... on another note, I would find it totally kick ass if right now in the manga, Naruto uses Kyuubi's power to fight Pain... like they had a secret agreement they formed between the two of them.

There is a LOT still yet to be revealed in this manga, and the entire situation with the Kyuubi has been staring us in the face since the beginning of the series, but we strangely know so little about it.

That what I see too, I think that Kybui changed his mindset while being in Naruto. I mean when I read that line I was like uh I had to re-read the line over and over again just to make sure that I wasn't seeing things. I also think that they from the same personality of the Jailer while they our in the body of the Jailer it would makes a little since that how i do Kybui in my fic anyway.

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 07 May 2009 - 04:56 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users