Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:12 AM

Inb4

#23 arian_rad

arian_rad

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 653 posts
  • Interests:Basketball, Soccer, Volleyball, any sport other than tennis... Reading, Writing, Percy Jackson, Naruto, NaruSaku, Video Games, Physics and Engineering.

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:12 AM

Looking at it again...

#24 LivinG_Dead

LivinG_Dead

A Detective

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts
  • Interests:Manga and anime, mainly Detective conan/Case closed and Naruto

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:13 AM

I am guessing that its Obito who is thinking of Neji's death? I am sure naruhina are going to think Naruto is Thinking about Hinata now...

Naruto is thinking about Neji..

^when was neji brought up?

Page-18, last panel.

DPqgMVy.png

I ship Conan and Ai. :love:

#25 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:16 AM

Inb4

Well Sakura held hands with both Naruto and Sasuke before it was cool... if u know what I mean. :P

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#26 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:17 AM

Exactly, it was not Neji related, and even less Hinata related, it was there just to remind the time where Obito tried to convince Naruto. 

Plus it seems that they still think that everytime you take someon's hand it means that you're in love, because they should be reminded that Rin was in love with KAKASHI while taking Obito's hand. So it's official, Naruto can take Hinata's hand while being in love with Sakura. Moreover, Naruto had a motive (transfer chakra, and Neji's death). 

And to be honest, I have to admit that this scene reminded me the scene between Naruto and Sakura after the Immortal arc, in the hospital. And Rin remind me so much of Sakura in this flashback, she had nothing in common with Hinata. 

Edited by 咲耶姫, 29 October 2013 - 08:21 AM.

tumblr_nfrs3f8pa31qjba4uo2_400.gif

#27 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:18 AM

Naruto is thinking about Neji..

Page-18, last panel.

ooh thanks, somehow i missed that hah

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#28 morgaine4

morgaine4

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:18 AM

my thoughts

YESSSSSSSSSSSS!

#29 Askia31

Askia31

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:19 AM

lol

Edited by Askia31, 29 October 2013 - 08:20 AM.

#30 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:20 AM

I am guessing that its Obito who is thinking of Neji's death? I am sure naruhina are going to think Naruto is Thinking about Hinata now...

your right and even if it was naruto thinking of his death they would still use the ending panels as evidence not to mention the be at my side statement

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#31 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:21 AM

YESSSSSSSSSSSS!

We could call it a parallel on our own accord but Kishi wasn't really trying to point that out like he did with Sakura/Kushina in 631. We can see that Rin has a similar nature towards Obito as Sakura does with Naruto but that's about it.

Edited by redragon88, 29 October 2013 - 08:21 AM.

#32 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Naruto, bleach, Sword Art Online, Young Justice, Game of thrones, Legend of Korra, Cats, Heroes

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:26 AM

Narusaku and Obirin parallel the bench scene.

43iduct.jpg

#33 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:27 AM

lol

it figures they would but they are forgetting that rin loved kakashi we never knew how she felt about obito

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#34 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:28 AM

My advice is to not bother with NH's celebration about their imagined parallel. They are really desperate at this point. 

Let's focus on the plot. They may or may not be a parallel, but if there is one, it's gonna be NS for sure. However, I think there will be none. 

tumblr_nfrs3f8pa31qjba4uo2_400.gif

#35 morgaine4

morgaine4

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:29 AM

We could call it a parallel on our own accord but Kishi wasn't really trying to point that out like he did with Sakura/Kushina in 631. We can see that Rin has a similar nature towards Obito as Sakura does with Naruto but that's about it.

Fair enough, but I disagree.  I feel that the Sakura-Kushina parallel was too obvious, too simple.  With this, we see that Rin is taking an active interest in Obito's goal (like Sakura was shown to do during the written part of the Chūnin exam), we see that she's concerned over Obito's well being (just like Sakura), we saw that Rin was apparently capable of being rough with Obito when he was being silly (just like Sakura with Naruto), I don't think it's necessary for the parallel to be stated directly for it to be confirmed.  For the first time within the manga, in this chapter we were given indications that Rin and Sakura had similar personality traits --that they were similar in ways despite their ninja-roles-- I know that that would be enough in a literature class to establish a canonical parallel (like in the AP Literature exam, at least back when I was in HS), so I think it's enough here.

#36 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:29 AM

If sakura get hurt in this war, the parallel can happen to show obito that naruto will never give up.

#37 Psychox

Psychox

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts
  • Interests:Football, Swimming, Free-running, Working ,Studying ,Music,Assassin's Creed ... Metallica , Iron Maiden , System of a down , Rammstein , Skillet , Disturbed ,Groove Coverage, Serj Tankian's Singles, DJ Kelly Bailey,DJ DarkZone, Vocal Trance ,Powerwolf,Slayer ,Judas Priest ,Manowar , Linkin Park ,Nickelback.. And many many more :)

And NaruSaku of course ^^

I apply my heart to no wisdom, and to know madness and folly. I perceived that this also was a chasing of the wind. For in much wisdom is much grief; and he who increased knowledge, increased sorrow.

Nobis non domine non nobis.

Laa shay'a waqui'n moutlaq bale kouloun moumkine.

Nulla e reale, tutto e lecito .

Das ist Wilde Verwegen Jagd .

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:34 AM

Inb4

Hard to say since Shika wants that too ,unless they all will be involved in a ultimate orgy xDDDD!

Oh, and lets not forget who his GF is :D..

But oh well , Naruto was joking all that happen doesn't matter , just few panels with him remembering the loss of a friend means NH is canon , let people believe that folly , later on they'll ask themselves what is that went wrong ? T_T

narusaku_signature_by_xsakuraharuno-d5d7

#38 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:35 AM

If sakura get hurt in this war, the parallel can happen to show obito that naruto will never give up.

I am starting to lean more and more on my Madara crack theory...

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#39 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:38 AM

@chatte
What is it?

#40 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:38 AM

lol

Called it.

So they actually use that one-liner of Kiba which was done for comedy to relate Hinata to Rin? Really?

They probably missed the part where Rin is worried about Obito, scolds him for it, and supports his dream of being Hokage. Jeez, I wonder who that reminds me of.

Not to mention she also makes that signature reverse fist that both Sakura and Kushina are also known to do.

One last thing to NH, sorry to have to break it to you but Shikamaru already destroyed Hinata's supposed monopoly of staying at Naruto's side the moment he decided to become his adviser. She even says "I want to stay at Naruto's side too", it doesn't get any more blunt then that to let us know that Hinata doesn't have any special connection with Naruto.

Edited by redragon88, 29 October 2013 - 08:42 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users