#22 ShadowWolf

ShadowWolf

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 06:43 AM

haha

Edited by ShadowWolf, 31 July 2013 - 06:43 AM.

#23 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 06:46 AM

The only downside is another chapter with little interactions in here. I think next week will shake that up.

#24 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 07:09 AM

Well all I can say is that I am curious now about the next chapter, tbh.

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#25 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 07:12 AM

Yeah, same here. Crap, my review upload screwed up. This is short yet stuff is happening.

#26 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 07:16 AM

The thing is, Naruto and Sasuke are both next to Obito which seems unharmed. Sakura continuously asking about those two [in between, may I fangirl a bit how Sakura calls Naruto's name first? :P] makes me believe something will happen that will force her interfere with the fight.

#27 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts
  • Interests:Naruto,Shingeki no kyojin, Fairy Tail, LOL, Runescape & Xbox 360.

Posted 31 July 2013 - 07:24 AM

Great chapter far better and more interesting then last week..

So Sakura asking about the boys? shows her concern (Has she always asked about sasuke's wellbeing before Naruto's?)

Honestly that last page with sakura worrying kinda gives me a feeling that the boys are going to get into trouble soon and she will have to help out along with the K9. I definatly see the SS/NS interactions incoming very soon

40283620121415711s.jpg

#28 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 07:26 AM

Make no mistake, Obito is far from over. This is the rise of the alliance, which seems to be the case for every 4th chapter of a volume. Then, everything will go bad guys side. Then a twist, then something climatic, and then, the end. That said I believe Sakura and others will join in either just joining or Obito comes to them. This is their best shot, but if Obito still lives, which he will, then now what will be the next step. I hope the next one will progress.

Anyway, here you go.

Review

Edited by NaruSaku4Life3g, 31 July 2013 - 07:28 AM.

#29 Master_Naruto

Master_Naruto

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 07:27 AM

Did anyone else notice the part where Sasuke said he'd adjust to Naruto's chakra percentage? It kind of remind me of DBZ where Trunks had to lower his power level to match Goten's when they performed fusion, so does that mean that overall, Sasuke has more power than Naruto at the moment?

Naruto%2BGif%2BRun%2Baway%2BHInata%2BCreRUN NARUTO!!!!

#30 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 07:29 AM

Great chapter far better and more interesting then last week..

So Sakura asking about the boys? shows her concern (Has she always asked about sasuke's wellbeing before Naruto's?)

Honestly that last page with sakura worrying kinda gives me a feeling that the boys are going to get into trouble soon and she will have to help out along with the K9. I definatly see the SS/NS interactions incoming very soon

Good point. I smell parallel inbound. No no, I shouldn't...

#31 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 07:30 AM

Did anyone else notice the part where Sasuke said he'd adjust to Naruto's chakra percentage? It kind of remind me of DBZ where Trunks had to lower his power level to match Goten's when they performed fusion, so does that mean that overall, Sasuke has more power than Naruto at the moment?

Well here is not about that. It's just about adding the right percentage of chakra... Like Naruto did when learned the Bijuu bomb attack thingie. :)

#32 Psychox

Psychox

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts
  • Interests:Football, Swimming, Free-running, Working ,Studying ,Music,Assassin's Creed ... Metallica , Iron Maiden , System of a down , Rammstein , Skillet , Disturbed ,Groove Coverage, Serj Tankian's Singles, DJ Kelly Bailey,DJ DarkZone, Vocal Trance ,Powerwolf,Slayer ,Judas Priest ,Manowar , Linkin Park ,Nickelback.. And many many more :)

And NaruSaku of course ^^

I apply my heart to no wisdom, and to know madness and folly. I perceived that this also was a chasing of the wind. For in much wisdom is much grief; and he who increased knowledge, increased sorrow.

Nobis non domine non nobis.

Laa shay'a waqui'n moutlaq bale kouloun moumkine.

Nulla e reale, tutto e lecito .

Das ist Wilde Verwegen Jagd .

Nice , not a bad chapter 8.5/10..

Sakura-chan is back!! Yes... She said Natuto's name first :th_yeah: , but nothin special 'bout it :sweat: ..

This is the second time She and Hinata interacted/talked about the situation going on and how are Naruto and Sasuke are  doing..

Why is she so observant i mean its obvious that she is concerned for both of them , but this has been emphasized twice , is it just me or something big is coming up?

Hashi/Mada Naru/Sasu paralells?

narusaku_signature_by_xsakuraharuno-d5d7

#33 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

More like Sasuke is more in better shape than Naruto because Naruto has done too much so far and he's exhausted at some point. Let's not forget that Naruto still hasn't gone to BM yet, so it goes to show you that he's hitting his peak, but he's not quitting.

#34 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 07:32 AM

Not to mentioned, if I am not wronged, by default Uzumakies have larger chakra pools than any other clan.

#35 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 07:33 AM

Well, as you can see, Sakura is like continuing where she left off with the last talk. Her last comment was about Obito becoming a Jinchuuriki, so the next part will be asking what's up with Naruto and Sasuke, and the result is that they're ok...for now. Obito will come back hard and it could be crazy. Well, let's hope so. I get the feeling the twist is upon very soon. Goodnight everybody.

#36 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts
  • Interests:Naruto,Shingeki no kyojin, Fairy Tail, LOL, Runescape & Xbox 360.

Posted 31 July 2013 - 07:34 AM

Strange, We've had everything in 635 with Sakura's fake smile and not trusting sasuke etc etc but she still worries about sasuke?

40283620121415711s.jpg

#37 Psychox

Psychox

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts
  • Interests:Football, Swimming, Free-running, Working ,Studying ,Music,Assassin's Creed ... Metallica , Iron Maiden , System of a down , Rammstein , Skillet , Disturbed ,Groove Coverage, Serj Tankian's Singles, DJ Kelly Bailey,DJ DarkZone, Vocal Trance ,Powerwolf,Slayer ,Judas Priest ,Manowar , Linkin Park ,Nickelback.. And many many more :)

I apply my heart to no wisdom, and to know madness and folly. I perceived that this also was a chasing of the wind. For in much wisdom is much grief; and he who increased knowledge, increased sorrow.

Posted 31 July 2013 - 07:37 AM

Strange, We've had everything in 635 with Sakura's fake smile and not trusting sasuke etc etc but she still worries about sasuke?

Well he is a team member and she knows how Naruto feels about him.. its quite normal i think..

Well, as you can see, Sakura is like continuing where she left off with the last talk. Her last comment was about Obito becoming a Jinchuuriki, so the next part will be asking what's up with Naruto and Sasuke, and the result is that they're ok...for now. Obito will come back hard and it could be crazy. Well, let's hope so. I get the feeling the twist is upon very soon. Goodnight everybody.

Good night? I just woke up :argh: .. Its 9:36 here in Nederland are you from the US or somewhere else that is already night time.. :sweat:

Anyways good night :P :) :D

#38 Awes9

Awes9

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 07:42 AM

As a proud Tobirama fangirl you can't even imagine how happy I am, I always loved his design but now that we are learning more about his personality and seeing him in action I can't contain myself, he is the definition of badass, favorite character in this manga by far. Great teamwork with the fourth too these two get along very well.

Don't really care about the narusasu combo I found this whole thing forced and I stil don't get why Naruto isn't yet in BM, I suppose it's for plot purposes but again I find that forced.
It would be cool too if Sakura did something instead of just watching on the sidelines.

All in all I'm pretty satisfied, especially after the horrendous chapter last week.

#39 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 07:49 AM

Why not? She don't trust him but he's a person. I would care at the very least.

Well he is a team member and she knows how Naruto feels about him.. its quite normal i think..

Good night? I just woke up :argh: .. Its 9:36 here in Nederland are you from the US or somewhere else that is already night time.. :sweat:

Anyways good night :P :) :D

Yes, I'm in USA. OK, goodnight! I'll speak more later.

#40 Psychox

Psychox

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 07:49 AM

As a proud Tobirama fangirl you can't even imagine how happy I am, I always loved his design but now that we are learning more about his personality and seeing him in action I can't contain myself, he is the definition of badass, favorite character in this manga by far. Great teamwork with the fourth too these two get along very well.

Don't really care about the narusasu combo I found this whole thing forced and I stil don't get why Naruto isn't yet in BM, I suppose it's for plot purposes but again I find that forced.
It would be cool too if Sakura did something instead of just watching on the sidelines.

All in all I'm pretty satisfied, especially after the horrendous chapter last week.

Yep, Tobirama is quite the badass :P...

I get the feeling if Naruto goes in to BM Sasuke will get a little jealous :D , and that is why Kishi is postponing it or something in the matter...

Edited by Psychox, 31 July 2013 - 07:50 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users