279 replies to this topic

#21 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 11:34 AM

meh, imho the haruno's symbol on hashirama's forehead was just a coincidence...

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#22 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 11:37 AM

QUOTE (六道仙人 @ Feb 20 2013, 06:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What important is mito personality, because we faced another team 7 dinamyc

#23 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 11:39 AM

QUOTE (rocci @ Feb 20 2013, 12:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Imho, of course she'll be another Sakura.... What on earth does Hinata have a connection with team7? huh.gif

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#24 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 11:55 AM

Dat Haruno symbol.... Dunno, don't wanna go dreaming too much about it but it's so present in the latest events...every since Naruto has that Kyuubi mode. Now that Haruno symbol of Hashirama on the FOREHEAD...Hmm, Kishi, are you pulling up something?

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#25 Turson

Turson

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 11:55 AM

Wow, I mean WOW. I knew that Hashirama was stronger than Madara, but Im really surprised that the difference was that big. Not only his Mokuton itself was really overpowered, he was also perfect Sage, which boosted his base skills dramatically.

Hashirama = first slug Sage made user in manga?

How many power ups Naruto and Sasuke are going to get in order to surpass a guy like that?

Edited by Turson, 20 February 2013 - 11:57 AM.

#26 CynMichi

CynMichi

Acolyte of The Many-Faced God

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts
  • Interests:Anime and manga ^_^ Reading, baking, and sword collecting!

Posted 20 February 2013 - 11:57 AM

About the symbol on Hashiramas head --Click here to view--
CIRCLE WITH A DOT OR CIRCUMPUNCT

Found this on a google search ....perhaps this is why they called him god of shinobi....

The circle with a dot in the center is perhaps one of the simplest and most incredible of symbols. The circumpunct has been used for an incredibly long time. The symbol once was a representation of the sun, and as such as been the symbol to represent the Archangel Michael. The circumpunct is also the alchemical symbol for gold.

Perhaps the most profound meaning for the circle with a dot in it is that of God. I had a professor once who had asked the class to draw the best representation of God. There were some students who drew Christ, others an old man in a chair, and then there were some that drew the Hindu gods. In the end all he did was draw a circle on the board with a dot in the center.

“This is God, the circumpunct is perhaps the most perfect symbol to represent God. The circle,” His finger traced the circle on the board. “represents the all encompassing power and infinite limitlessness of God. While the dot,” He pointed to the center of the circle “Represents our place within God, we are part of God. The circumpunct represents the perfect union of the divine and the created. The dot can represent anything within the omnipotent divinity of God.” He walked around the room in a circle then stood in the center. “Or it can also represent the self. The circle can mean the body, or the conscious self, while the dot can represent our subconscious or super-conscious.”

The circumpunct is indeed profound with its meaning ranging from an explanation of deity, to an explanation of the self. These two points in addition to its ancient meaning of the sun earn the circumpunct the rank of most symbolic of all symbols.

#27 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 12:01 PM

QUOTE (Verilance @ Feb 20 2013, 04:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
it depends but the best example of LadyGT's point is this cover page from chapter 7

Dear god, please let this be an actual foreshadowing. And not some kitten Kishi's getting our hopes up for only to troll us in the end. Not only that, when you think about it, Sakura getting a power-up this late in the game would only turn up to be a case of too little, too late. If Kishi had foreshadowed more on it earlier, it would've made for a better build-up.

BTW, I'm going to bet Hashirama learned the Slug Sage Arts. Remember that Tsunade was based on the Jiraiya Goketsu Monogatari story. In it, Tsunade is a master of Slug magic, the magic arts shown in the story is respectively: Toad, Snake, and Slug. The magic arts in the story were later adapted by Kishimoto as Sage Arts. As Hashirama's Sage Arts is the last of the Sage Arts to be shown in the story, then it only means Hashirama went to where the Slug Sage lived, Shikkotsurin. Add to the fact he is Tsunade's grandfather, then the connections just keep adding up.

QUOTE (六道仙人 @ Feb 20 2013, 06:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, I agree with you. After what's happened with 615-617, I'm going to keep my hopes low.

Edited by Codus N, 20 February 2013 - 12:12 PM.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#28 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 12:02 PM

QUOTE (CynMichi @ Feb 20 2013, 12:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
About the symbol on Hashiramas head --Click here to view--
CIRCLE WITH A DOT OR CIRCUMPUNCT

Found this on a google search ....perhaps this is why they called him god of shinobi....

The circle with a dot in the center is perhaps one of the simplest and most incredible of symbols. The circumpunct has been used for an incredibly long time. The symbol once was a representation of the sun, and as such as been the symbol to represent the Archangel Michael. The circumpunct is also the alchemical symbol for gold.

Perhaps the most profound meaning for the circle with a dot in it is that of God. I had a professor once who had asked the class to draw the best representation of God. There were some students who drew Christ, others an old man in a chair, and then there were some that drew the Hindu gods. In the end all he did was draw a circle on the board with a dot in the center.

“This is God, the circumpunct is perhaps the most perfect symbol to represent God. The circle,” His finger traced the circle on the board. “represents the all encompassing power and infinite limitlessness of God. While the dot,” He pointed to the center of the circle “Represents our place within God, we are part of God. The circumpunct represents the perfect union of the divine and the created. The dot can represent anything within the omnipotent divinity of God.” He walked around the room in a circle then stood in the center. “Or it can also represent the self. The circle can mean the body, or the conscious self, while the dot can represent our subconscious or super-conscious.”

The circumpunct is indeed profound with its meaning ranging from an explanation of deity, to an explanation of the self. These two points in addition to its ancient meaning of the sun earn the circumpunct the rank of most symbolic of all symbols.

Means sakuras clan has a good symbol. XD

ada_wong_signature_by_valxy-d5m0oa1.png

#29 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 20 February 2013 - 12:05 PM

The thing that caught me the most was when Hashirama yelled "I thought we were friends."

Oh gotta love how Naruto said the same thing to Sasuke at the Valley of the End.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#30 RikutoShika

RikutoShika

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 66 posts
  • Interests:hmm...umm,I like : <br />-Listenin to Music<br />-Reading manga<br />-Watching anime<br />-Hanging out with my friends<br />-Soccer

Posted 20 February 2013 - 12:06 PM

I think everyones hopes are to high just for a symbol ._.
JenvsHenra.pngQOKznxM.gif

#31 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 20 February 2013 - 12:11 PM

QUOTE (RikutoShika @ Feb 20 2013, 07:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You gotta believe
\

#32 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 12:12 PM

QUOTE (RikutoShika @ Feb 20 2013, 01:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's the 3rd time it appears. First on Sakura, then Naruto, now Hashi. And on the forehead....

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#33 Turson

Turson

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 12:24 PM

QUOTE (Chatte @ Feb 20 2013, 01:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's the 3rd time it appears. First on Sakura, then Naruto, now Hashi. And on the forehead....

And it appeared on his forehead when he activated his Sage mode, which most probably is slug version of Sage mode.

#34 Tsubaki

Tsubaki

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 12:34 PM

It's so hard to keep hopes high when everything that Kishi does with Sakura is trolling her fans.

It wouldn't be the first time that Kishi give us a big hint of a possible Sakura's development and it ends up meaning nothing. sad.gif

Sig by karudoll

#35 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 12:52 PM

*facepalm* How did I know that this chapter would end up showing us that Madara and Hashirama were actually friends at one point?
I was going to mention that, actually, just never got around to it.

Fight's pretty cool so far. That thing that Hadhirama summoned is HUGE! And Hashirama and Madara look so weird as kids. tongue.gif It's just different to see them as children, I guess. I hope we get to see Mito soon! who will be another Sakura parallel
Flashback within a flashback omg. Haha.

Edited by mydearbeloved, 20 February 2013 - 12:54 PM.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#36 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 12:59 PM

Daw, they were so cute at little kids. c8

Anyway, not sure about the symbol. Hey, it'd be great if that's what Sakura can get, but Kishi hasn't exactly hinted it enough for her. Yes, he appears to be building up the slug stuff now, but he hasn't related Sakura to slugs except in cover art.

Posted Image

Sig made by me though. XD

Check out my father and son Minato and Naruto group on FF.net
http://www.fanfictio..._No_Yaoi/74936/

#37 Killer Bee's Album

Killer Bee's Album

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:07 PM

They're going to show their past relationship as kids and growing up together so that their last duel will be more dramatic. I can see a mile a head, Kishimoto might as well show me the script for the next 10 chapters.

#38 Saudade

Saudade

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:10 PM

THis chapter for me, was disappointing.

It was great seeing madara and hashi's fight, but the chapter was so short and well....we all kinda knew they were friends at some point right?
Anyway i have to admit that the battle is epic. I cant wait to see how the Anime crew will deal with it. I hope they wont screw this fight up.

And it's interesting that there might be a chance for Sakura to receive some kind of power up... (but im not getting my hopes up because i know Kishi might disappoint)

Still, fingers crossed....and hopefully we get something special on Sakura's birthday (1 month away!)

#39 Killer Bee's Album

Killer Bee's Album

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:17 PM

QUOTE (Saudade @ Feb 20 2013, 01:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
THis chapter for me, was disappointing.

It was great seeing madara and hashi's fight, but the chapter was so short and well....we all kinda knew they were friends at some point right?
Anyway i have to admit that the battle is epic. I cant wait to see how the Anime crew will deal with it. I hope they wont screw this fight up.

And it's interesting that there might be a chance for Sakura to receive some kind of power up... (but im not getting my hopes up because i know Kishi might disappoint)

Still, fingers crossed....and hopefully we get something special on Sakura's birthday (1 month away!)

I know how you feel, this 1 week mangas don't often satisfy in terms of artwork and pacing for me specially. Monthly comic books still have a better track of satisfying me.

#40 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,987 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 01:28 PM

LOVED THIS CHAPTER. biggrin.gif My only complaint is.... well must EVERYTHING be a Naruto/Sasuke relationship? I mean come be, original for once s all I'm asking. It's like saying that every major character with a rival in this series has always reflected Naruto and Sasuke and always will reflect Naruto and Sasuke. Not a bad thing but just want to see something different. Plus I now hold Hashirama as the standard Naruto should be at when he's hokage. tongue.gif

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Feb 20 2013, 03:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I wish i could have the minutes that i wasted on this chapter back.

Dude that's not cool. Don't like it? Okay. You do not have to enjoy it, but you shouldn't say it's a waste of time to others that were actually looking forward to this flash back. complaining is fine but acting like it's not worth your time to people that actually like it is kinda disrespectful.

QUOTE (六道仙人 @ Feb 20 2013, 03:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OR OR OR, It could mean Sakura could be come a sage too. smile.gif

QUOTE (rocci @ Feb 20 2013, 03:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well okay. THAT I would look forward to VERY MUCH. but I think that we've had enough Naruto and Sakura parallels, and it's still not convincing anyone else that actually "LOVES" their pairings. mellow.gif Just saying

Edited by Phantom_999, 20 February 2013 - 01:32 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users