• This topic is locked This topic is locked
44 replies to this topic

#21 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Interests:Food: Asian (specifically Japanese)
    Religion: Christian
    Sports: Golf, Tennis, Rowing/Crew
    Hobbies: Finance, Politics, Books, Fine dining, video games
    Music: Rock

Posted 03 November 2007 - 05:22 PM

We can only dream and if the 2 do ever kiss its either through tragic event, solace moment, or by accident. That's really the only way I can see it happening.
[FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]
Let light be our guide towards victory
Whenever there's despair there's a darkness, whenever there's hope there's a light and it's up to us to bring in that light.

#22 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts
  • Interests:Lol, er, Manga, Anime, games and stuff. <br /><br />Also, writer in fanfiction.net. Go by the name weixuan18.

Posted 11 November 2007 - 08:25 AM

Nah, that would be too cliche. I still like the accidental kiss thing. I mean, crying whilst kissing must suck so bad....

Really, the first kiss could be emotional liek u said hopestar, but i like the possibility of having Naruto and Sakura stumble upon their 'true emotions'. XD
You try to know everything , yet in the end, you truly understand nothing ....
Wilson's fanfic account : weixuan18

Witness teh awesomness that is Deidara Lover!!! <3

#23 narutokage

narutokage

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:I like to play sports: tennis, cricket, swimming, soccer, ping pong, basketball, squash, volleyball, badminton and most of all love to do martial arts. <br /><br />I am a black belt in taekwondo, orange belt in Karate. I have also done a little bit of judo and kick boxing.<br /><br />I also love reading. It is my favorite past time hobby next to all the others listed above. Due to the large amount of materials that I have read I have a lot of trouble writing my own fanfic since the ideas to make it different keeps coming to mind. I haven't submitted a single fanfic but I am writing an ongoing fic regarding Naruto which I hope to put online for others to read.<br /><br />I also like watching anime and reading manga and have been a fan since day one. (except for the fillers part ... But I still watched each and everyone)<br /><br />I have always liked Naruto and Sakura's pairing and I say make them a cannon couple --> this part is exclusively for Kishimoto-san.

Posted 03 December 2007 - 03:00 AM

QUOTE (Hopestar @ Nov 3 2007, 12:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We can only dream and if the 2 do ever kiss its either through tragic event, solace moment, or by accident. That's really the only way I can see it happening.

I hope their first kiss is not through a tragic event but you never know.

#24 whoamii

whoamii

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 03:47 AM

That's sad...well...yeah, you're all probably thinking, 'Idiot, that's what tragic means!'
I imagine a tragic event being like...Naruto or Sakura on the edge of death. Or maybe Sasuke dies...I don't know...someone dies...that's tragic to me..

#25 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 01:20 AM

QUOTE (whoamii @ Dec 2 2007, 09:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's sad...well...yeah, you're all probably thinking, 'Idiot, that's what tragic means!'
I imagine a tragic event being like...Naruto or Sakura on the edge of death. Or maybe Sasuke dies...I don't know...someone dies...that's tragic to me..

I shall you in defining the meaning Whoami.
Just imagine that the Akatsuki succeeds in capturing Naruto (which in no doupt they will since the guy's an total idiot). His race to the hideoout in hopes of saving him from the fate of death like other juunjikis before him. During this time period, Sakura begins to realize how important Naruto is to her and understands her feelings of him. They save him yet fight off the remaining Akatsuki and after Naruto sends off the finial blow he becomes weaken to the point where death is high possibilty. Sakura tries her hardness to heal him as he speaks to her about his feelings towards her then before he passes out Sakura screams out hers. Later they are in Konoha, the 2 speak of events and decides to become one.

Interesting theory but that's what mostly would happen if Kishi plans NS to be canon and use a tragedy as key then there you go!
Whenever there's despair there's a darkness, whenever there's hope there's a light and it's up to us to bring in that light.

#26 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts
  • Interests:Lol, er, Manga, Anime, games and stuff. <br /><br />Also, writer in fanfiction.net. Go by the name weixuan18.

Posted 04 December 2007 - 01:22 AM

QUOTE (Hopestar @ Dec 4 2007, 02:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just imagine that the Akatsuki succeeds in capturing Naruto (which in no doupt they will since the guy's an total idiot). His race to the hideoout in hopes of saving him from the fate of death like other juunjikis before him. During this time period, Sakura begins to realize how important Naruto is to her and understands her feelings of him. They save him yet fight off the remaining Akatsuki and after Naruto sends off the finial blow he becomes weaken to the point where death is high possibilty. Sakura tries her hardness to heal him as he speaks to her about his feelings towards her then before he passes out Sakura screams out hers. Later they are in Konoha, the 2 speak of events and decides to become one.

Interesting theory but that's what mostly would happen if Kishi plans NS to be canon and use a tragedy as key then there you go!

I can indeed see that coming, but that's too cliche. I expect Kishi to go something hardout. tongue.gif

#27 narutokage

narutokage

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:I like to play sports: tennis, cricket, swimming, soccer, ping pong, basketball, squash, volleyball, badminton and most of all love to do martial arts. <br /><br />I am a black belt in taekwondo, orange belt in Karate. I have also done a little bit of judo and kick boxing.<br /><br />I also love reading. It is my favorite past time hobby next to all the others listed above. Due to the large amount of materials that I have read I have a lot of trouble writing my own fanfic since the ideas to make it different keeps coming to mind. I haven't submitted a single fanfic but I am writing an ongoing fic regarding Naruto which I hope to put online for others to read.<br /><br />I also like watching anime and reading manga and have been a fan since day one. (except for the fillers part ... But I still watched each and everyone)<br /><br />I have always liked Naruto and Sakura's pairing and I say make them a cannon couple --> this part is exclusively for Kishimoto-san.

Posted 04 December 2007 - 02:38 AM

QUOTE (whoamii @ Dec 2 2007, 10:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I understand what you meant and Hopestar provided a good idea too :thumbs:

I just don't want Sasuke to die before NaruSaku happens, after that its all fair game but before ......... nope nope.....

I don't want people saying NaruSaku only happened because Sasuke died

#28 jim1982

jim1982

Wow, rule 34... it is Madness!

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 739 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 03:35 AM

i see something more like then end of the one teen titans movie the imfamous "Shut and kiss me, you idoit" scene only with Jiriaya in the back ground takeing notes lol(that is if he is around at the time)
Funny Naruto Comic: http://nekoni.devian...nowman-73499115

[size=7]Picture done by Nekoni (nekoni.deviantart.com)

#29 narutokage

narutokage

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 11:02 PM

QUOTE (jim1982 @ Dec 3 2007, 10:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i see something more like then end of the one teen titans movie the imfamous "Shut and kiss me, you idoit" scene only with Jiriaya in the back ground takeing notes lol(that is if he is around at the time)

I hope Jiraiya survives then I want to see the interaction between him and Tsunade. Maybe both the teachers can try and their students up in the future. Now that would be hilarious to watch, though I can imagine Tsunade going 'Shut up and kiss me, you idiot' with Jiraiya. Wonder what his reaction would be wow.png huh.gif tongue.gif

#30 whoamii

whoamii

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 03:46 AM

QUOTE (Hopestar @ Dec 4 2007, 01:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ahh...yeah...see, that would probably make me cry...

QUOTE (jim1982 @ Dec 4 2007, 03:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I can so see that happening! laugh.gif

#31 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 05:24 AM

I seriously cannot see that hapening, as in the shut up and kiss me idiot scene.

Or rather i dun wanna see that. DX

#32 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 10:09 AM

That might creep eveyone if JiraTsun ever happens especially Naruto, Sakura, & Shizune.

That might creep eveyone if JiraTsun ever happens especially Naruto, Sakura, & Shizune.

#33 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 10:13 AM

QUOTE (Hopestar @ Dec 6 2007, 11:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I can actually see that happening, JirTsu. tongue.gif

And nah, Naruto would understand...I think. LOL.

#34 jim1982

jim1982

Wow, rule 34... it is Madness!

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 739 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 04:03 PM

Lol JirTsu,
They are all nice and Naruto in the background going "Bow, chicka-bow-wow"
Funny Naruto Comic: http://nekoni.devian...nowman-73499115

[size=7]Picture done by Nekoni (nekoni.deviantart.com)

#35 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 06 December 2007 - 10:27 PM

QUOTE (jim1982 @ Dec 6 2007, 11:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lol JirTsu,

-Shudder.-

Anyways, you got that from Alvin and the Chipmunks trailer D;

#36 whoamii

whoamii

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 02:40 AM

QUOTE (narutokage @ Dec 4 2007, 10:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hehehe.......I like the idea as well tongue.gif

just because it would be funny to see Naruto's reaction and I am pretty sure if he doesn't interfere in the fight then he would be having nosebleeds just by watching laugh.gif wow.png

LOL yeah! tongue.gif
QUOTE (Wilson @ Dec 6 2007, 05:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I seriously cannot see that hapening, as in the shut up and kiss me idiot scene.

Or rather i dun wanna see that. DX

Haha, I like it. It's funny =]

QUOTE (Wilson @ Dec 6 2007, 10:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I can actually see that happening, JirTsu. tongue.gif

And nah, Naruto would understand...I think. LOL.

I don't mind JirTsu. Naruto would understand, though he may act immature about it at first.

QUOTE (jim1982 @ Dec 6 2007, 04:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lol JirTsu,

#37 narutokage

narutokage

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 04:10 AM

QUOTE (jim1982 @ Dec 6 2007, 11:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lol JirTsu,

lol....now I am gonna keep imagining that happening tongue.gif

Alas, it might have happened if Jiraiya's position didn't look so bad.

But Naruto's reaction would have been funny if he ever saw that laugh.gif

#38 whoamii

whoamii

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 05:36 AM

Lol, i can picture it in my head. It makes me laugh. =]

#39 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 07:34 AM

111189.gif 111189.gif 111189.gif

I would love to see that happen. laugh.gif

#40 narutokage

narutokage

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 09:19 PM

QUOTE (Wilson @ Dec 8 2007, 02:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
111189.gif 111189.gif 111189.gif

I would love to see that happen. laugh.gif

Why can't Kishi understand our sentiments. I know so many people who would love to see than happen. :shamefulcry0js:

I still have my fingers crossed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users