• This topic is locked This topic is locked
118 replies to this topic

#21 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 04 July 2012 - 01:38 PM

Yup screw the rest --Click here to view--
Anko is still alive, that's all that matters in this chapter.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#22 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 01:42 PM

So....

Tobi is about to summon the ten-tails it seems like. Perhaps seeing some real action soon. Madara is bored of the Kages and is now going to go after Naruto too.

Tobi vs Madara fight anyone? That is, if the Kages don't stop him first.

Orochimaru is still alive? How? Why can't he stay dead for once? Geez, these bad guys get more redos than the DBZ villains. What is on the scroll that can supposedly change the world? I am confused.

So Kabuto is alive, but stuck in Itachi's genjutsu. I am also guessing that this proves that this jutsu is unaffected by the death of the caster like the ET. What are they going to do with him now? Is Kabuto going to be turned into Orochimaru of some sort?

Sasuke is...well I can't even begin to grasp Sasuke's character anymore. I don't know where he stands anymore. First he is good, then he is bad then he is really bad, then he seems to go back to neutral, then he goes back to bad, then neutral, now bad again. All in the matter of a few chapters. Are we sure we want this guy to live? Jokes aside it is weird.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#23 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 01:44 PM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Jul 4 2012, 08:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So....

Tobi is about to summon the ten-tails it seems like. Perhaps seeing some real action soon. Madara is bored of the Kages and is now going to go after Naruto too.

Tobi vs Madara fight anyone? That is, if the Kages don't stop him first.

Orochimaru is still alive? How? Why can't he stay dead for once? Geez, these bad guys get more redos than the DBZ villains. What is on the scroll that can supposedly change the world? I am confused.

So Kabuto is alive, but stuck in Itachi's genjutsu. I am also guessing that this proves that this jutsu is unaffected by the death of the caster like the ET. What are they going to do with him now? Is Kabuto going to be turned into Orochimaru of some sort?

Sasuke is...well I can't even begin to grasp Sasuke's character anymore. I don't know where he stands anymore. First he is good, then he is bad then he is really bad, then he seems to go back to neutral, then he goes back to bad, then neutral, now bad again. All in the matter of a few chapters. Are we sure we want this guy to live? Jokes aside it is weird.

Exactly, my friend. Sasuke is the most inconsistent character I've ever seen to be created. I sure as hell wouldn't mind if Kishi killed him off next chapter. I'm tired of him.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#24 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 04 July 2012 - 01:59 PM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Jul 4 2012, 09:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Exactly, my friend. Sasuke is the most inconsistent character I've ever seen to be created. I sure as hell wouldn't mind if Kishi killed him off next chapter. I'm tired of him.

As anyone notice that Kishi just gives Sasuke a reason to become a hero in the five Kage eyes, by haven Sasuke completed Itachi's mission.

Hosnestly Kishi's favoritism is turning me off lately. I wonder if he will give Naruto the chance to beat him at lease once.

The Manga has changed drastically from a story with plot to lets give the fans what they want and less milk the most money we can.

#25 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 02:08 PM

True. True sleep.gif . I find Naruto more interesting because with him, we have that feeling that we want to keep rooting for him. Sasuke, not so much. At this point, I honestly don't mind if he's killed off now. I'm honestly finding myself more excited over Fairy Tail instead of Naruto as of lately.

248793.jpg

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#26 Namaenash

Namaenash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 02:19 PM

QUOTE (NS means logic @ Jul 4 2012, 01:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hosnestly Kishi's favoritism is turning me off lately. I wonder if he will give Naruto the chance to beat him at lease once.

The Manga has changed drastically from a story with plot to lets give the fans what they want and less milk the most money we can.

^ This. I also find it very inconsistent and only shows random things at random time. And, with all due respect Kishi-sensei, the manga supposed to be called Naruto. At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out that Sasuke is the child of phropecy...

- Sasuke's questions and self-exploration: I thought he has made his choice when he killed Danzou by piercing through Karin? What was the purpose of that arc then?

- Juugo & Suigetsu's appearance out of nowhere at random time. How in the world they found Sasuke? My impression is Kabuto currently at Madara's hideout. Some more with random information / scroll and claimed that they can rule the shinobi world.

- Sasuke's claim that HE and Itachi stopped the edo tensei. Sasuke literally did nothing except random yelling and random Susanoo attack to Kabuto.

- and finally... Orochimaru is still alive... Not that I mind, but I would rather see fights with Seven Swordmen rather than revisiting old enemy which is out of the picture for a couple of hundred chapters...

Oh well... The only anticipation that I'm looking forward is Naruto battle and Sakura come to see him fighting. Which I foresee won't be that great since they prefer to focus on Sasuke...sad.gif

http://namaenasuyou.tumblr.com/     ||     https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6308104/

"I'm sorry I didn't believe. But I'd given up believing in so much, until I met you. From the first day I saw you, you were everything I ever wanted to believe in. You can do this, Diana. I know you can...But I have to go."

"What? What are you saying?"

"It's okay, this is what I came here to do. I can save today, but you... you can save the world."

#27 RedDelicious

RedDelicious

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 02:24 PM

Just because Sasuke says Orochimaru is alive, doesn't make it so. He is just as much of a blockhead as any of the other characters.

But now that Kishimoto brought up this issue, I can see Orochimaru coming back. His goal was to find a "perfect" body to inhabit. The only thing better than taking over Sasuke, might be something like taking over the immortal, steroid-enhanced body of the most powerful Uchiha in history. biggrin.gif

#28 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 02:41 PM

Actually, Orochimaru is not exactly dead. When Sasuke took him out, Orochimaru soul, or memories (I'm not sure) Went inside his cursed seal. Then Itachi used his genjutsu to stuck Orochimaru mind in an eternal ilusion, and he is still there.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#29 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 03:02 PM

Some channers on 2ch are saying that naruto will end before november.
they said that kishi was outworn.

anyone that uses 2ch and knows japanese can go to see this.

Edited by dovahkiin, 04 July 2012 - 03:04 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#30 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 03:02 PM

Agree with the posts above. Tired of the Uchiha-driven plot. And tired of our reaction-only hero, Naruto.

I am ready for Naruto to have the plot move along because of him, for him to get powerups, for him to get fight scenes and touching moments, and for him to get super secret scrolls leaving us at cliffhangers.

And did anyone else feel like this chapter connected the dots of Itachi's redemption of Sasuke? From now on, if Sasuke fights for good, overtly or in secret, it can all be traced back to this point, where Sasuke came to some decision about himself due to Sasuke.

Again, wasn't it Naruto's job to redeem Sasuke? I have a feeling that Kishimoto is going to give Naruto a pass on redeeming Sasuke, like so many other hurdles that have been set up for him, and slide Naruto into the role of reactor rather than a driver.

Sure, Sasuke may come in at the end and save Naruto, the Kages, whoever, but it won't resolve the plot thread established and reestablished over and over again that it was Naruto's job. Naruto getting saved by Sasuke is not the same as Naruto actively saving Sasuke.

Anyway, about the curse mark. Anyone think it was strange to show what looked to be Sasuke's neck, then a panel later show Madara rubbing his neck where a curse mark might be?

Also, another theory...what if Tobi is Madara's brother and Madara is Madara? Just a thought.

And lastly.... Don't Leave Kabuto! Don't! Kill him! Do they not have any Greek/Roman tragedies in their world? They never kill the one they should, instead leaving it to the Fates...and that person always comes back!!!

#31 dokueki(venom)

dokueki(venom)

Winnie_Kay

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 03:12 PM

My favorite is where Jugo picked up Anko. lol! Not sure if he was doing to rescue her or take her for Sasukes quest which what she'll end up as anyway. Kabuto did take her so he could absorb the power she got from Orochimaru so maybe she is the key to finding Orochimaru. I don't think Karin would be fangirling over Sasuke. Besides looks like Suigetsu took over that position.

#32 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 03:12 PM

QUOTE (alexander @ Jul 4 2012, 02:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Actually, Orochimaru is not exactly dead. When Sasuke took him out, Orochimaru soul, or memories (I'm not sure) Went inside his cursed seal. Then Itachi used his genjutsu to stuck Orochimaru mind in an eternal ilusion, and he is still there.

Man...
there's not well explained reason for orochimaru to be still alive, kishi clearly forced him to be alive.
i know how u feel.
i'm lost in this story i cant understand anything.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#33 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Interests:lol git

Posted 04 July 2012 - 03:20 PM

So many things to talk about in this chapter.

First off, Madara is a beast. Second, the Ten Tails is coming back, so you know its gonna be a party. Third- WHAT THE kitten HAPPENED TO SASUKE'S RESOLUTION?All it took was a couple of words from his dead brother in order for him to become a sane, clear thinking man?

I don't like where this is going.

#34 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 03:23 PM

QUOTE (Dragunov @ Jul 4 2012, 10:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So many things to talk about in this chapter.

First off, Madara is a beast. Second, the Ten Tails is coming back, so you know its gonna be a party. Third- WHAT THE kitten HAPPENED TO SASUKE'S RESOLUTION?All it took was a couple of words from his dead brother in order for him to become a sane, clear thinking man?

I don't like where this is going.

Naruto seems to be falling apart recently...

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#35 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 03:38 PM

Pretty much. And like I said before, it's the reason why I'm moving down Naruto as my favourite manga to No.2. Currently, Fairy Tail is my No. 1 favorite.

248793.jpg

#36 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 03:42 PM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Jul 4 2012, 04:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Pretty much. And like I said before, it's the reason why I'm moving down Naruto as my favourite manga to No.2. Currently, Fairy Tail is my No. 1 favorite.

Kishimoto lost himself there and i can sense a lack of enthusiasm i already abandoned it and i'll return at manga 605, i dont wish to read the next chapter and got more questions.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#37 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 04 July 2012 - 03:46 PM

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ Jul 4 2012, 11:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Man...
there's not well explained reason for orochimaru to be still alive, kishi clearly forced him to be alive.
i know how u feel.
i'm lost in this story i cant understand anything.

I never doubted if Orochimaru was dead or not, the last time I checked Narutopedia it stated that he was not dead, so I was always wondering when will he return or take over Kabuto's body. To be honest, my strongest desire was for him to take over Kabuto's body, not to be used as an excuse to power up Sasuke, this is like a what a user on another forum stated before, he said that the only reason why he his very concerned about Sasuke pairing is because Kishi always pull something from is a** to justify an Uchiha.

Keeping us on a cliffhanger for two chapters just to know what Sasuke thinks, what is this all about? Is like Kishi saying that Sasuke is the most important character of his story and we need to think about his next move for almost 5 months + and since the Uchiha Massacre is resolved, he needs to find another excuse to keep the focus on Sasuke.

Naruto fighting Tobi, Tobi identity, Kages fight, Madara next move, Gai 8 gates, the secret of Kakashi Mangetsu, how Rin die, Sakura backstory is a far more interesting story wise, than focusing the manga on one character just to please the fangirls.

Edited by NS means logic, 04 July 2012 - 03:54 PM.

#38 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,986 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 03:52 PM

Sigh* just when it's about to get good.... -__-

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Jul 4 2012, 12:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Juugo and Suigetsu being present in the chapter = me in a happy mood.

Then again, I'm still surprised (and disappointed) at the lack of explanation of what exactly Madara pulled. And a little jarred at Naruto suddenly being in his chakra cloak again. And at Orochimaru apparently being alive (meaning that Kabuto now became so much more irrelevant).

Sorry to say that this chapter disappointed me more than pleased me. And when Suigetsu and Juugo are in this chapter and I'm still left disappointed, then something's clearly wrong.

He'll need it at some point. besides it's not as haxed as Susanoo is I say. I'm pretty sure Madara will say what he did eventually and Kabuto isn't dead so it's not a complete disappointment.

Edited by Phantom_999, 04 July 2012 - 03:52 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#39 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 03:59 PM

QUOTE (NS means logic @ Jul 4 2012, 03:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I never doubted if Orochimaru was dead or not, the last time I checked Narutopedia it stated that he was not dead, so I was always wondering when will he return or take over Kabuto's body. To be honest, my strongest desire was for him to take over Kabuto's body, not to be used as an excuse to power up Sasuke, this is like a what a user on another forum stated before, he said that the only reason why he his very concerned about Sasuke pairing is because Kishi always pull something from is a** to justify an Uchiha.

yes, he is going to make sasuke into a hero.
Or better he's going to put sasuke in the same spot as naruto without deserving it.
I'm completely lost in this story what madara is doing is unjustificable, no one important die in this war, he draw two or three panels to show up naruto but he dig too much holes on the 2-3 previous mangas and this had no explanation, i'm very sad because naruto was a great story and his fanship with sasuke is killing the series off, i dont know if he's doing it on purpose for us to HATE SASUKE MORE.
but i'm done with nonsense being written and i bet he is lost too.
it's unjustificable for someome that is DEAD summon himself, i think u cant summon yourself, then he say "do u think a jutsu like this will..." but man you are DEAD a long time ago, should vanish.

Some comments of people on 2ch translated:
Anon1-
I think this part is not Kishimoto's fault, he is one of the authors is that most "censored" by editors. The Pain's arc is an example. It was supposed to have died a lot of people, but practically forced him to resurrect everyone.

Anon4-
The trick is this standard Kishimoto: it makes things deliberately meaningless. Only after he comes up with an explanation that (this is the important part) is only logical if you know a fact that did not exist when the original. It is not foreshadowing, it's just something totally new.

It is the logic behind Sasuke escaping intact from the gigabomb Deidara, the "strong feelings release the Edo Tensei", the "spirit of the mother" Gaara of the sand, among many other times.

Anon5-That's it. But it brings a serious setback, inevitably (and routinely) Kishimoto is lost in the holes generated by these new elements inserted.

Edited by dovahkiin, 04 July 2012 - 04:09 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#40 The Tax-Man

The Tax-Man

Sapien Chronologia

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 04:25 PM

QUOTE (alexander @ Jul 4 2012, 08:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actually no. He is stuck in something more powerful than the death god (The same reason why the Hokage can never return). Remember? He was hit by the Totsuka Blade. "...enchanted blade capable of sealing any person it pierces."

As for the chapter, I didn't actually feel disappointed. Tsuchikage will die. That's obvious. And I've always had a feeling that the Gedo Mazou had something to do with Juubi. As for Sasuke, I'm more interested in what he's going to do than the real Madara.

BUT. Juugo and Suigetsu = Fine. But PLEASE don't pull kitten out of your ass Kishimoto...

Edited by The Tax-Man, 04 July 2012 - 04:26 PM.

naruto.gif

1. "This is worthless NONSENSE."
2. "This is an interesting, but perverse, point of view..."
3. "True, but quite unimportant."
4. "I ALWAYS SAID SO!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users