#21 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • Interests:Working out, manga, video games, scuba diving

Posted 11 November 2008 - 06:02 AM

You can have a mixture, an example would be one of the Naruto games for PSP, the characters are 2D, but with a 3D background, but it's considered a 2D fighter because you can only move up, down, left, and right.

Street fighter IV would be a 3D fighter (if it's the one I'm thinking of) because you can move up, down, forward, backward, left, and right. A game is never considered to be a side-scroller if it's 3D, and anyone who says other wise needs learn the difference.

#22 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,843 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 12 November 2008 - 01:54 PM

I was planning on writing what happened yesterday, but I was so damn sleepy that I was literally knocked out!

So let's talk games: especially Street Fighter IV wow.png

*enter fanboy mode*

OMFG!!!! Fei-Long, Cammy (in her Delta Red outfit!! Thank God that look returned!), Sakura (back in her school uniform even though she graduated), and Dan look AWESOME!!! And they added 2 extra characters which are the "shocker" choices:

First off: GEN returns as Capcom added him in the anime. Looks like he and Akuma has unfinished business that wasn't done in Alpha 3

And now added is: Rose?! OMG! My Soul Power woman return?! mellow.gif I thought she was killed by Bison and was used for his second body... Well seemingly Capcom didn't explicitly said that neither Gen or Rose are officially dead after Alpha 3 (except for Charlie for Guile's story) as for the homecoming release: the max roster is 26 characters. So only 15 characters return from II, 6 new characters including Ryu and Ken's dead teacher Gouken (I don't know why Capcom bring him playable when he's dead in the storyline (the fanboys wanted him in because of that "Sheng Long" quote) and the new boss, Seth, 4 from the Alpha series so that equals 25 and there's one more slot left (guessing T.Hawk and Dee Jay are out the question but surprisely Capcom didn't follow their quote, "We're bringing the Street Fighter II series back." ) and I have a feeling no characters from Street Fighter 3 will be added to the game.

But OMG! wow.png I WANT THIS GAME NOW!!!!!!!! rawr.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#23 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,843 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 13 November 2008 - 08:41 PM

Well it's pouring and gloomy outside sleep.gif The rain and darkness outside makes me wanna stay indoors and sometimes makes me fell asleep until the rain stops and the sun comes out...

My game design class is about to start in a few minutes so...

See ya later, Brickulator! - LEGO Island

latest?cb=20140126021943

#24 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,843 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 10:46 PM

Oh no...

I'm not sure I'm going next week... oh wait, I haven't tell you guys yet... let me explain...

Beginning of this month, one of me mom's friends called and told me that there's a Video Game Expo coming on the 21st in Philly. And I said, "NO WAY!!! I have to go there!!!" But then I don't have anyone to take except for... wait... my father is a gamer! So I told him about it and he said, "Alright! But you have to remind me soon to get the tickets because I has surgery on the 19th."

Now that's my brother's b-day... And now I feel we won't go because of the pain:

I'm SO damn bad for saying this: --Click here to view--
He's a wuss when it comes to pain. sleep.gif

Great, I probably can't go next Saturday because I don't have a car and I don't have my license. (plus I don't have money for a train.)

latest?cb=20140126021943

#25 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 15 November 2008 - 11:47 AM

I hope that you somehow still get to go, Derry a_hug.gif

#26 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,843 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 06:30 PM

Well, there is option #2:

Since my brother's b-day is next week (he's turning 9), he and my mother are planning to go to New York City next Saturday as well. So if "Chicken" decided not to go to the Expo because of the pain, I still get to go out (though just visiting the Big Apple once more! tongue.gif )

latest?cb=20140126021943

#27 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,843 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 04:46 AM

Forgot about the blog on Saturday so what had happened:

I got another manga!!! a_dance.gif And it's Street Fighter-related starring Sakura!! (Not Sakura Haruno, Sakura Kasaguno! - as in Ryu-copy school girl of the series) And what a manga it is! A good read! Also introduces my favorite Alpha 3 character, the richy yet powerful, Karin Kanzuki (with a prototype design before Capcom added her to the game series.) Recommend for SF fans and manga readers, though I have to find the second volume because Chun-Li is going to appear in that volume! wow.png

I also want the Street Fighter Alpha manga as well! I need to find those manga too, I wanna read it!!! rawr.gif

And I finally, after a couple of months without taste, had Chinese fewds! biggrin.gif (I forgot to get Rib Tips >_>, I bought my usuals except I forgot my side dish meat...)

And today's Sunday dinner was London Broil (as in big roast of meat)! Hadn't have that in a long, long time. Me mom's cooked it in the Crock Pot and it turned out delicious! biggrin.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

#28 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,843 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 05:40 PM

Now this is a shocker...

I came to the school a bit late and found out that classes between 12 to 4 are cancelled to day because there's a funeral for one of the staff members that just passed away.

Now, though I'm not going to the funeral, which is a town away, I'm going to send my condolences...

And start my work soon.

latest?cb=20140126021943

#29 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,843 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 02:52 AM

Ok...

I finished my PowerPoint presentation around 3:30 PM and I was ready to go after 2 people yet...

My professor told us to get ready at the LAST freaking minutes (like about 25 minutes before the class ends) and we found a room that has a computer with a projector and it wasn't installed properly! >_< Now I have to wait until probably next Monday or after Thanksgiving break for mine sleep.gif

Today is also my brother's b-day, he's now 9!

latest?cb=20140126021943

#30 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 20 November 2008 - 03:17 AM

QUOTE (Derock @ Nov 19 2008, 09:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Today is also my brother's b-day, he's now 9!

Wish him a happy bday for meh! a_dance.gif

#31 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,843 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 06:26 AM

Ah, NYC...

The city that never sleeps...

But it was damn cold out there! Burrrr... All of us had long johns, hoodies, turtleneck shirts and big coats on today because it was so cold: 30 degrees F! mellow.gif And I had a chicken shish kabob before I ate dinner, and it turned cold right after it was heated up before I started munching. So we went to the big Toys R'Us over there, where my brother got more gifts (even though his b-day was on Wednesday, my mother's friend tags along with us to buy his gifts from her.) We was looking for the exclusive Sonic Unleashed's Sonic the Werehog action figure but ALL of the figures were sold out! Now we have to find one in NJ (or we do more online shopping, secretly for Christmas of course! :teehee: )

Then we went to the AMC Theatres to see Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa. I will post my review of the movie soon. And then we went to Applebees for dinner. Me had a Bacon Cheese Burger with fries! biggrin.gif

... Though, I wanna go to that shop with all of the desserts! rawr.gif But that was all the way in 60th Ave and we were at Times Square and Port Authority. arg.gif I guess we go there next time when it is warmer.

OOOh I got Mrs. Field's cookies! wow.png I love those cookies!

latest?cb=20140126021943

#32 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,843 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 06:48 PM

Don't ask why my games didn't show up because I put the privacy up. I will update that later.

Anyways, yesterday, I did the presentation for this site and it turned out pretty well. Most people asked me alot of questions and we had a discussion about forums though I was the last one presenting before class ended. I would like to thank everyone here who gave me some ideas on the Project thread. So I will post my thanks when I'm finishing typing here.

So, today is my last day before Thanksgiving break, and I almost have an exempt from a class because I almost have an A average in that class! rawr.gif All because of one low 80 out of 4 tests (my highest was my first test, which was in the 90s). Oh well, I wanted to take the final anyways.

I guess I don't have that much to say until later on if something happens so...

Ciao for now!!

latest?cb=20140126021943

#33 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 08:58 PM

I'm glad that your presentation turned out well, Derry! th_glomp.gif

#34 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,843 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 08:54 PM

It's TURKEY DAY!!!

Although, I didn't want a WHOLE turkey, because I'm sick of having the same thing every Thanksgiving. So I decided...HAM!

Yes the pork-lover in me said: "Let's have ham for Thankgiving. Turkey can wait for Christmas." And the food came out delicious: ham with pineapples, collard greens, homemade macaroni and cheese, turkey legs, and crenent rolls for the main course. Desserts are the apple pie and my mother's new Sweet Potato Pecan Cheesecake.

Now I'm stuffed and we have to wait around 5 PM for movie night. So I hope everyone have a wonderful Thanksgiving, because I had! biggrin.gif

So long for now!

latest?cb=20140126021943

#35 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,843 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 06:23 AM

Sorry for haven't posted, I had to celebrate my birthday week...

So today, it was my first time going to Chili's restuarant. wow.png biggrin.gif Good food over there. Their appetizers were delicious!!! And the main course were so damn yummy (but their Baby Back Ribs sucks >_< )! And for dessert, I had Sweet Shots which is pieces of different cakes in shot glasses and I had to take it home because I couldn't eat anymore at the time.

So later I started decorating the tree and living room (which we unfortunately broke 3 ornament bulbs and a star ornament). And my mother bought spice stick ornaments which now the whole room will smell like cinnamon. God, I told her that we were in a mall or something.

latest?cb=20140126021943

#36 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,843 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 07:21 PM

Gah... I haven't posted on here for awhile...

It's snowing. And I had to shovel the snow while it was still falling outside so my mother can come home early and safely. Though it was not that much (more like 3 to 6 inches of snow for Newark) I'm so glad I don't live in the mountain areas, or I'll have a heart attack for shoveling. sleep.gif But, the weather said it may snow on Christmas Eve. Looks like we gonna have a "true" white Christmas after all.

latest?cb=20140126021943

#37 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,843 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 09:42 PM

I have been avoiding my baby... I'M SORRY!!! ;_;

Its been awile since I made my last entry but right now, eating chips and salsa and watching Oprah. I had been so lucky that I got the converter box for my TV and I like it, subchannels for the win! Though now, all analog TVs must be digital had now extended when I bought it a month ago but then Japan is waiting around 2011 for digital... Obama should followed that format because the funding money may ran out again soon.

But that's all I have to say, so laters..

latest?cb=20140126021943

#38 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,843 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 04:31 PM

I know its been awhile but I like to have some responses in here because yesterday, I just experience one of America's BIGGEST social flaws:

Racial Profiling.

Here what had happened:

Yesterday I had to picked up my brother and I needed help because we had to pick up his candy/pies/prizes etc for his school fundraising. His uncle agreed to pick us up and drive us home. Now on our way to the house, we drove through the park. Now what do you think what had happen next?

County police car followed us and we looked on the mirrors and wondered why the car is after us... He pullled us over. The cop asked for my uncle's driver registration/license. And now, my brother's uncle followed the law unlike some of his siblings. And we prayed to God that this cop (white, sounds like he has an Italian accent in the voice) will not give him a ticket...

... and he did. mellow.gif (I literally just put both of my hands on my face and mentally screamed "OH! HELL... NO...! This a**hole didn't..." :ugh: )

Reason why because he had said, "You didn't have a seat belt on" (which the three of us in the car ALL KNOW DAMN WELL he had it on when we first drove away) and "the seat belt's color was contrasting to his uniform (he works for the city's sanitation department)." Belt was baige, uniform was about green tint...

WHAT THE kittening HELL?!! rawr.gif

That was a bullsh** answer. Think about what this guy had said to us when he handed my brother's uncle the ticket.

This cop had just perform another example on what had has going on in American society since its birth. You guys think that racism is dropping down these days? HELL NO it ain't. dry.gif

My mother had said to me that the County Police now at days over here are pulling some cars over just to make the innocent a crime he/she didn't commit by racial profiling and get money via court. This is so damn ridiculous! sleep.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

#39 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 01:38 PM

I'm truly sorry that happened to your uncle, and you had to be witness to that. That is truly disgusting behaviour, and your uncle should fight that ticket in court.

#40 Guest_Kodachi Claws_*

Guest_Kodachi Claws_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 June 2009 - 01:37 AM

So sorry to hear about that. Situations like that happened to my best friend several times. I really don't know what else to say, except what Shauna just told you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users