Close
Photo

Compilation of Naruto's staff interview or comments // and confirmation if it's fake or not //

• Please log in to reply
126 replies to this topic

#21 somilmish

somilmish

Ghost

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts
  • Interests:Tanki Online, Physics, Pottermore, Snape FF, Naruto, Fanfiction, Call of Duty, Total War series, AC, SC, etc .

Posted 29 December 2014 - 06:14 AM

read the wikipedia page.. in some other language (kannada?), it is known as sharada.

India is a big country... too many names for the same goddess..

And lol... why would anyone name their food salad? xD

Dont give naruto's example.. granted that jiraiya looked at his ramen while naming the character, but minato and kushina named him after the character of the book .. I doubt they even thought of fishcakes at the time...

I cant say wbat went through kishi's head when he named her sarada and not sharad.. probably to remove the probability of indians getting pissed...

Kishi involves a lot of indian elements...
Asura -asur -demon.
Indra- king of gods.
Chakra, chakra gates..etc.
6r1oag.jpg

#22 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 06:22 AM

read the wikipedia page.. in some other language (kannada?), it is known as sharada.

India is a big country... too many names for the same goddess..

And lol... why would anyone name their food salad? xD

Dont give naruto's example.. granted that jiraiya looked at his ramen while naming the character, but minato and kushina named him after the character of the book .. I doubt they even thought of fishcakes at the time...

I cant say wbat went through kishi's head when he named her sarada and not sharad.. probably to remove the probability of indians getting pissed...

Kishi involves a lot of indian elements...
Asura -asur -demon.
Indra- king of gods.
Chakra, chakra gates..etc.

I am indian, I am a Hindu

and i know this very well

and Sharada is Also known as Benzaiten
in Japanese

so I do think that it is possible

but u know, he should have researched on Sarada devi cuz this is already creating confusion

#23 somilmish

somilmish

Ghost

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts
  • Interests:Tanki Online, Physics, Pottermore, Snape FF, Naruto, Fanfiction, Call of Duty, Total War series, AC, SC, etc .

Posted 29 December 2014 - 06:33 AM

:) I am a hindu too...

kishi has a history of naming characters such that their names reflect their personality, or appearance.So naming someone Salad would be pretty dissapointing..
6r1oag.jpg

#24 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 06:36 AM

:) I am a hindu too...

kishi has a history of naming characters such that their names reflect their personality, or appearance.So naming someone Salad would be pretty dissapointing..

yeah, for SS fans

NS fans may not care :hm:

#25 TheBestUsernameEver

TheBestUsernameEver

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 07:05 AM

We here in Central India actually use both Saraswati and Sarda . Not Sarada. Sarada devi is as mentioned before a historical figure and not a very prominent one at that. But I can see why people would think that Sarada actually comes from Hindu mythology. The way Sarada was shown with Sakura with that bookshelf and that Sasuke is the reincarnation of/chakra bearer of Indra. And again I have seen Sharada/Sarda/Shardha all being used for Goddess Saraswati. Even Sarada many times but I always took them as spelling errors XD.

#26 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 07:08 AM

We here in Central India actually use both Saraswati and Sarda . Not Sarada. Sarada devi is as mentioned before a historical figure and not a very prominent one at that. But I can see why people would think that Sarada actually comes from Hindu mythology. The way Sarada was shown with Sakura with that bookshelf and that Sasuke is the reincarnation of/chakra bearer of Indra. And again I have seen Sharada/Sarda/Shardha all being used for Goddess Saraswati. Even Sarada many times but I always took them as spelling errors XD.

even wikipedia uses Sarada

& that's annoying :hm:

Edited by Princess Iris, 29 December 2014 - 07:09 AM.

#27 somilmish

somilmish

Ghost

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 07:13 AM

I dont see why he would even mention the historical one.. I didn't even know she existed before this..

Mythological is more logical...

and I usually dont delve too deep when a foreigner makes a nsming mistake..
6r1oag.jpg

#28 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 07:23 AM

I dont see why he would even mention the historical one.. I didn't even know she existed before this..

Mythological is more logical...

and I usually dont delve too deep when a foreigner makes a nsming mistake..

There is no way Kishi meant historical Sarada

she's a completely diffrent person

noway...Kishi must be bad at indian names

since Asura was written as Ashura like wth!

#29 somilmish

somilmish

Ghost

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 07:41 AM

I searched for the junko quitting bit.. no evidence found. I think they're just rumors.

The voice actor for naruto may also change to accommodate his adult voice, and this does not have anything to do with NS.

If (big IF) junko decides to quit because of that reason, it will be quite unproffessional of her. So no.. that bit is false.

Not official.
6r1oag.jpg

#30 somilmish

somilmish

Ghost

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 07:44 AM

The spellings change based on how the natives pronounce it..

we call it ganga, they call it ganges.
we call it kanpur, they call it cawnpore.
we call it dragon, they call it doragon.
6r1oag.jpg

#31 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 07:56 AM

I searched for the junko quitting bit.. no evidence found. I think they're just rumors.

The voice actor for naruto may also change to accommodate his adult voice, and this does not have anything to do with NS.

If (big IF) junko decides to quit because of that reason, it will be quite unproffessional of her. So no.. that bit is false.

Not official.

She once said she'd like to voice Naruto's son & Kishi promised it

but...... u know

#32 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 08:23 AM

She once said she'd like to voice Naruto's son & Kishi promised it

but...... u know

This is true.

We've gone over the sticky issue of how Junko's profesisonal career would be impacted if she were to leave the cast and have come to the conclusion that it's already taken a hit when she recanted her hopes of voicing the son of Naruto to Kishi.

Moreover, since Junko is being credited as the only voice actress for Naruto, and because he presumably talked in the final scene of the movie when he was conversing with the Hinata spawn - a scene that would have taken place years after The Last when he is already well into his 20s as a fully grown adult - a deepening of his speech patterns probably isn't the motive for her absence.

And if Masako Nozawa is permitted to voice Goku - Naruto's inspirational source - throughout all of his life as he progressed from teenager to adult then there should be no issues for Junko.

Believe me, Nozawa's voice is even more high pitched than Junko's, and she's almost twice her spiritual successor's age to boot.

Edited by Atheck, 29 December 2014 - 08:24 AM.

#33 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 08:42 AM

This is true.

We've gone over the sticky issue of how Junko's profesisonal career would be impacted if she were to leave the cast and have come to the conclusion that it's already taken a hit when she recanted her hopes of voicing the son of Naruto to Kishi.

Moreover, since Junko is being credited as the only voice actress for Naruto, and because he presumably talked in the final scene of the movie when he was conversing with the Hinata spawn - a scene that would have taken place years after The Last when he is already well into his 20s as a fully grown adult - a deepening of his speech patterns probably isn't the motive for her absence.

And if Masako Nozawa is permitted to voice Goku - Naruto's inspirational source - throughout all of his life as he progressed from teenager to adult then there should be no issues for Junko.

Believe me, Nozawa's voice is even more high pitched than Junko's, and she's almost twice her spiritual successor's age to boot.

i believe you

& ur point actually proves that the reason is not JUST that Naruto is an adult!

since u said Masako was even More High pitched than Naruto

and Nana is voicing Hinata or Himawari?

#34 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 08:51 AM

and Nana is voicing Hinata or Himawari?

Actually, it has a "Yuki Kuwahara" credited as the voice actress for the latter on Wikipedia.

Edited by Atheck, 29 December 2014 - 08:53 AM.

#35 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 09:53 AM

Actually, it has a "Yuki Kuwahara" credited as the voice actress for the latter on Wikipedia.

This certainly means
Hinata's voice will be like a mother (not hime anymore)

& Nana will be voicing Hinata v2.0

and I guess Sakura's VA is the same

Edited by Princess Iris, 29 December 2014 - 09:54 AM.

#36 somilmish

somilmish

Ghost

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 10:08 AM

yes. But this is all speculation.No official confirmation.
6r1oag.jpg

#37 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 10:14 AM

yes. But this is all speculation.No official confirmation.

no it's confirmed..

junko is not voicing Naruto

#38 somilmish

somilmish

Ghost

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 11:52 AM

really? I cannot find the naruto confirmation..

it IS. confirmed though that she will not be boruto's voice actor...
6r1oag.jpg

#39 somilmish

somilmish

Ghost

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 11:54 AM

http://dattebayo--ne...ding-naruto-the
6r1oag.jpg

#40 somilmish

somilmish

Ghost

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 12:43 PM

Actually Sarada means Salad, yes just that...no other meaning

no..
6r1oag.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users