#21 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,987 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 03:37 AM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Jul 8 2011, 02:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Positives- Looks this was done by the team that does a better job inserting filler bits with canon, looks like this is also the team that likes to animate Naruto and Sakura moments Kishimoto hints at but doesn't show- The animate the scene that Kishimoto hinted at, where Sakura questions Naruto once they are alone. It nicely makes the point there is no barrier between them. Naruto point blank asking her if she's satisfied about the situation with Sasuke, and Sakura saying she trusted Naruto because she believes he has a plan. Naruto's surprise- he was expecting this to create a barrier like with all their other peers, but gets Sakura's complete trust instead. Sakura makes certain there is no barrier between them, this is completely in character for Sakura and just repeats canon words about her trust in Naruto.

Instead of being the usual painfully bad and out of character filler last week's preview made us fear, the animators actually added depth to Guy and Kakashi's friendship. Pretty much clinches that it was done by the team that actually attempts to work their filler bits in with canon.

Interesting dynamics they added to Koharu and Homura. they had Koharu being okay with Kakashi becoming Hokage but Homura initially definitely was rather reluctant. Kishimoto had them saying essentially- well I guess it's you now, in just kind of neutral a tone.

Negatives- the ending song animation, badly done and was pretty much completely pointless. Hinata's insertion and the contrast between the way they drew Sakura vs Hinata (Sakura- not as pretty and a kind of evil smile, Hinata the only one they drew pretty and sweetly smiling) it was just the usually Pierrot Hinata fanboying. Basically it's a big nothing of an ending. Was annoyed that there was no Kushina in the ending even though her flashbacks are coming soon- makes me wonder if the Pierrot guys aren't that keen on Kushina anymore since Kishimoto showed she was a tsundere girl too. They showed Minato but not Kushina... On a minor annoyance level the sculptor and his apprentice filler characters got a bit tiresome.

Maybe it's the fact that Kushina's did not make an actual appearance in the anime yet mellow.gif OH! speaking of which, if they HAD to do more fillers why not do one on Minato and Kushina's childhood!? show How they met and different stages of their lives up to their romance and marriage!? a_dance.gif

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#22 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 08 July 2011 - 04:18 AM

QUOTE (catsi563 @ Jul 7 2011, 11:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As a plus added I got some good fun out of the brief moment with Karin and her telling off the interrogation guys. Now thats my firey redhead =^__^=

Yeah, they did a good job with the filler bits with Karin too, looked pretty in character.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#23 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 07:01 AM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Jul 8 2011, 09:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Positives- Looks this was done by the team that does a better job inserting filler bits with canon, looks like this is also the team that likes to animate Naruto and Sakura moments Kishimoto hints at but doesn't show- The animate the scene that Kishimoto hinted at, where Sakura questions Naruto once they are alone. It nicely makes the point there is no barrier between them. Naruto point blank asking her if she's satisfied about the situation with Sasuke, and Sakura saying she trusted Naruto because she believes he has a plan. Naruto's surprise- he was expecting this to create a barrier like with all their other peers, but gets Sakura's complete trust instead. Sakura makes certain there is no barrier between them, this is completely in character for Sakura and just repeats canon words about her trust in Naruto.

Instead of being the usual painfully bad and out of character filler last week's preview made us fear, the animators actually added depth to Guy and Kakashi's friendship. Pretty much clinches that it was done by the team that actually attempts to work their filler bits in with canon.

Interesting dynamics they added to Koharu and Homura. they had Koharu being okay with Kakashi becoming Hokage but Homura initially definitely was rather reluctant. Kishimoto had them saying essentially- well I guess it's you now, in just kind of neutral a tone.

Negatives- the ending song animation, badly done and was pretty much completely pointless. Hinata's insertion and the contrast between the way they drew Sakura vs Hinata (Sakura- not as pretty and a kind of evil smile, Hinata the only one they drew pretty and sweetly smiling) it was just the usually Pierrot Hinata fanboying. Basically it's a big nothing of an ending. Was annoyed that there was no Kushina in the ending even though her flashbacks are coming soon- makes me wonder if the Pierrot guys aren't that keen on Kushina anymore since Kishimoto showed she was a tsundere girl too. They showed Minato but not Kushina... On a minor annoyance level the sculptor and his apprentice filler characters got a bit tiresome.

About the ending, a filler episode will be in August. We still don't know if it's going to be a filler arc, though. That's why Kushina isn't in the ending. My predictions for Shippuden's schedule is as follows:

August will be full of fillers (4 episodes long=a month)

September will be filler mixed around with canon (maybe something like the last episodes) I believe we might have Dark Naruto confrontation, but we'll also have it switching around between the island and Alliance HQ. I feel that the anime is going to give more details on the war preparation like we did yesterday. (Which is good, by the way since Kishi skipped that one) I think we might get quite a bit of character development from the division leaders (ex: Ao, Darui, Kitsuchi, etc)

I think it would be say.....

The first 2-3 weeks might have some details on the war preparations with a bit of the island. The next 2 would have the Dark Naruto confrontation.

And finally..... October with the new OP and ED, will have Naruto vs Kyuubi & Minato-Kushina Gaiden.

Hopefully the new OP is epic enough to do the rest of the arcs justice. As for the ED, I really REALLY hope they'll have an excellent choice of artist to really suit Kushina Gaiden. Hopefully, it'll be something like "Sky Chord" of Bleach.

As for that "barrier", I think it's still somewhat there. But at least, the anime did better here than Kishi did. Naruto is still keeping that "barrier" up but, he's slowly tearing it down. The anime did better by being blunt about it. Not only that, I like how they're making Sakura much more active here in their relationship as opposed to Kishi being WAYYY too subtle about it. She doesn't get enough screentime with Naruto, anyways.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#24 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 08:20 AM

I kinda liked how Sakura looked in the ending. She looked like a fun, spunky girl.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#25 Blazing CobaltX

Blazing CobaltX

Yuri Trainer on Fire

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:Pokémon(OMFG, what am I doing here then?! ^^'), Phoenix Wright, Naruto(Ofc), and K-ON.

Other shizzle:
    Drawing(Which doesn't mean I'm good at it!), playing Pokémon(Ofc)(Which isn't possible anymore... TT_TT) and several other games, and some other things(Like watching anime, of course!).

Posted 09 July 2011 - 11:41 AM

Worst quality I've seen in a while... :/

#26 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 03:47 PM

QUOTE (Blazing CobaltX @ Jul 9 2011, 11:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

the ending or the episode?? cause the episode looked top-notch.

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#27 HenryFlitzroy

HenryFlitzroy

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 04:09 PM

QUOTE (Blazing CobaltX @ Jul 9 2011, 12:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This, the only ones decently drawn were Neji and Tenten.

Though the episode itself was not bad for a filler imo.
We spend all our youth chasing money, and when we attain it, we spend all our money chasing youth.

#28 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 07:26 PM

QUOTE (Kim @ Jul 9 2011, 04:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't know about that, Naruto and especially Sakura were drawn a bit weird in some scenes(her face and hair looked flat and narrow).

noway. thats just the type of animation, it seemed perfectly constant to me. but i guess its just me.

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#29 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 11:05 PM

I liked it. The filler parts were really good and actually complemented the canon storyline rather well. However when Naruto asks Sakura if she's satisfied with the whole situation, he came off as a bit...cold and distant. Maybe its just me reading too much into things. Perhaps it was just to convey that Naruto is a bit confused about Sakura right now.

I mean up until now Naruto has always sort of seen Sakura as the unattainable Sasuke fan girl. Sure, he acknowledged that she has become stronger and has noticed that she's also nicer to him, but when it comes to love he's very much stuck in the past. Therefore when Sakura "suddenly" changes and tells him that she loves him and not Sasuke, its only natural that he gets a little confused and that he doesn't quite believe her. With "fangirl Sakura" he at least knew where they stood in regards to romance, but now everything seems chaotic and out of balance. So lets hope that it gets resolved soon. thumbsup.gif

As for the rest of the episode. Well I think it struck a decent balance between filler and canon and that it was overall faithful to the storyline. happy.gif

Also I rather liked the new ending. To me it seemed more like it showed all the problems currently left hanging. Sasuke's hostility towards Naruto and Konoha, Naruto's anxiety about Sasuke, Hinata and Sakura's confessions, how Kakashi feels he's been a bad teacher and Yamato ehrm...his connection to Sakura and how he made her aware of her possible romantic feelings towards Naruto. I don't know. Maybe im just overanalyzing again and Studio Pierot actually just decided to make a totally random ending with no thought or coherency. Still, I've seen worse. sweat.gif

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#30 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 06:05 AM

QUOTE (TerrorKing @ Jul 10 2011, 06:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I liked it. The filler parts were really good and actually complemented the canon storyline rather well. However when Naruto asks Sakura if she's satisfied with the whole situation, he came off as a bit...cold and distant. Maybe its just me reading too much into things. Perhaps it was just to convey that Naruto is a bit confused about Sakura right now.

I mean up until now Naruto has always sort of seen Sakura as the unattainable Sasuke fan girl. Sure, he acknowledged that she has become stronger and has noticed that she's also nicer to him, but when it comes to love he's very much stuck in the past. Therefore when Sakura "suddenly" changes and tells him that she loves him and not Sasuke, its only natural that he gets a little confused and that he doesn't quite believe her. With "fangirl Sakura" he at least knew where they stood in regards to romance, but now everything seems chaotic and out of balance. So lets hope that it gets resolved soon. thumbsup.gif

As for the rest of the episode. Well I think it struck a decent balance between filler and canon and that it was overall faithful to the storyline. happy.gif

Also I rather liked the new ending. To me it seemed more like it showed all the problems currently left hanging. Sasuke's hostility towards Naruto and Konoha, Naruto's anxiety about Sasuke, Hinata and Sakura's confessions, how Kakashi feels he's been a bad teacher and Yamato ehrm...his connection to Sakura and how he made her aware of her possible romantic feelings towards Naruto. I don't know. Maybe im just overanalyzing again and Studio Pierot actually just decided to make a totally random ending with no thought or coherency. Still, I've seen worse. sweat.gif

That's exactly how I feel as well. Granted, it looks like he's slowly accepting Sakura's feelings, but in general, he's still quite confused about everything. Hopefully RM solves that problem.

248793.jpg

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#31 Master Sage

Master Sage

RASENGAN...... it never gets old

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 07:07 AM

I really liked this episode very much. The filler parts were very funny to me, and i just loved the part when Gai and Kakashi are just sailing in the air (really want that as my sig it looked so funny/cool biggrin.gif ).

The animation to me was a bit weird during the meeting scene between Naruto and co. It felt like everyone was all droopy and oddly drawn. I liked the scene with Naruto and Sakura talking too. It made it clear that Sakura and Naruto are not any bit apart since the Team 7 reunion and it shows that Sakura has good trust in Naruto's decision.

About the Ending however i did like it, but it was probably because when i saw Naruto and Sasuke at the beginning i felt like it was Good old team 7 sane Sasuke who was taunting Naruto lol.

Also to clear up all the discussion on Hinata being in the ending it is quite simple eh. Sakura is on her side saying "Pick Narusaku", and Hinata is on her side saying "Pick Naruhina", and then Naruto shows up in the middle like "Its pretty clear what to pick....i choose Naru-" *turns into kyubbi* Cliffhangeeeer! laugh.gif haha just joking

#32 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 10 July 2011 - 03:43 PM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Jul 7 2011, 11:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Maybe it's the fact that Kushina's did not make an actual appearance in the anime yet mellow.gif OH! speaking of which, if they HAD to do more fillers why not do one on Minato and Kushina's childhood!? show How they met and different stages of their lives up to their romance and marriage!? a_dance.gif

Actually Kushina has made an appearance in the anime already- in Jiraiya's flashback of how Naruto got his first name. They miscolored Kushina's dress too- even though Kishimoto hadn't done a color picture yet, the maternity jumper was clearly much darker than the shirt, Pierrot did the shirt darker and chose unattractive colors too boot- a faded cadet blue for the shirt and dull yelllowish beige for the jumper- ugh. They also made her hair too dark. I knew when Kishimoto made a point of emphasizing her hair was red that meant brilliant red not chestnut (although chestnut is my favorite shade of red hair). I was right too, it was a brilliant red- tomato red wink.gif Actually her second nickname red is even closer to her red though-habenaro. I'm guessing chestnut was Mito's shade though because Kishimoto draws it looking darker than Kushina's when she was a young woman. Hopefully they'll change Kushina's outfit and hair color to canon colors once they get to the flashbacks. (although they miscolor Minato's yellow hair too- in manga canon it's exactly the same shade as Naruto's, but Pierrot makes it darker- in between Naruto's bright yellow and Tsunade's wheat blonde) They often preview things way ahead of time in openings and closing animation- we see Naruto and Bee on the boat in the opening- although they messed up and included Lee there when he wasn't present in manga canon. The image of Minato in the closing is the one future storyline hint in the new closing (closings don't preview as often as openings though) and that would be hinting at Kushina's flashback arc, so an image of Kushina would have made perfect sense.

Yeah that would make a fun filler arc. But I'd especially like to see them at around Naruto and Sakura's current age, a time period Kishimoto doesn't show in Kushina's flashbacks. He shows Kushina at around 6, then jumps to around 10, then possibly that one image with Mito at around 12-13, then jumps to when she is around 27 and in late pregnancy with Naruto. I'd like to see Minato and Kushina in standard Konoha Chunnin/Jonin uniforms at around 16-17 years old on a mission together with say Jiraiya as their team commander. laugh.gif Kushina would be so hacked off at Jiraiya's peeping at women at hot springs.... (Remember she outright warned newborn Naruto in her last words to beware of Jiraiya because of how perverted she knew he was) Jiraiya hinted that he found young Kushina to be a rather irritating person, so the dynamics are right there to be played with. Fourth member of the cell could be Mikoto Uchiha (as Kushina's friend and possibly being the girl on Minato's Genin team) or Shikaku Nara (since he fell in love with a tsundere girl too- Yoshino, and it's very strongly hinted he had a crush on Tsunade when he was an adolescent.)

Edited by ciardha, 10 July 2011 - 03:44 PM.

Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#33 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 04:32 PM

A Minato/Kushina early years arc now that will be a real filler worth watching why can't Period make that happen??? I have a strong guess why they might not bother making it because in the manga its obvious that Minato/Kushina is a parallel to Naru/Saku and since Pierot likes to play favorites they won't do that. Making a Mina/Kushi early years arc will pin point to the audience who will be the main pairing in the end of the series due to the strong parallel of NS.

They love to Mary Sue Hinata but not Sakura so that interesting arc won't be made sadly. sad.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#34 Anguyen92

Anguyen92

Loving hockey games and Hard Rock Music

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts
  • Interests:Reading forums, and listening to hard rock/alt rock music.

Posted 10 July 2011 - 04:40 PM

^^ Maybe, they can do it when a pairing in the manga is canon, because that way there will be no speculation or whatnot, they can just play it off as the early years and for you all know, the people won't see it as a parallel to narusaku, we'll see it, but they may not, so why won't pierot do the filler arc.

abiiisig8.jpg

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

#35 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 06:10 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Jul 10 2011, 10:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Actually Kushina has made an appearance in the anime already- in Jiraiya's flashback of how Naruto got his first name. They miscolored Kushina's dress too- even though Kishimoto hadn't done a color picture yet, the maternity jumper was clearly much darker than the shirt, Pierrot did the shirt darker and chose unattractive colors too boot- a faded cadet blue for the shirt and dull yelllowish beige for the jumper- ugh. They also made her hair too dark. I knew when Kishimoto made a point of emphasizing her hair was red that meant brilliant red not chestnut (although chestnut is my favorite shade of red hair). I was right too, it was a brilliant red- tomato red wink.gif Actually her second nickname red is even closer to her red though-habenaro. I'm guessing chestnut was Mito's shade though because Kishimoto draws it looking darker than Kushina's when she was a young woman. Hopefully they'll change Kushina's outfit and hair color to canon colors once they get to the flashbacks. (although they miscolor Minato's yellow hair too- in manga canon it's exactly the same shade as Naruto's, but Pierrot makes it darker- in between Naruto's bright yellow and Tsunade's wheat blonde) They often preview things way ahead of time in openings and closing animation- we see Naruto and Bee on the boat in the opening- although they messed up and included Lee there when he wasn't present in manga canon. The image of Minato in the closing is the one future storyline hint in the new closing (closings don't preview as often as openings though) and that would be hinting at Kushina's flashback arc, so an image of Kushina would have made perfect sense.

Yeah that would make a fun filler arc. But I'd especially like to see them at around Naruto and Sakura's current age, a time period Kishimoto doesn't show in Kushina's flashbacks. He shows Kushina at around 6, then jumps to around 10, then possibly that one image with Mito at around 12-13, then jumps to when she is around 27 and in late pregnancy with Naruto. I'd like to see Minato and Kushina in standard Konoha Chunnin/Jonin uniforms at around 16-17 years old on a mission together with say Jiraiya as their team commander. laugh.gif Kushina would be so hacked off at Jiraiya's peeping at women at hot springs.... (Remember she outright warned newborn Naruto in her last words to beware of Jiraiya because of how perverted she knew he was) Jiraiya hinted that he found young Kushina to be a rather irritating person, so the dynamics are right there to be played with. Fourth member of the cell could be Mikoto Uchiha (as Kushina's friend and possibly being the girl on Minato's Genin team) or Shikaku Nara (since he fell in love with a tsundere girl too- Yoshino, and it's very strongly hinted he had a crush on Tsunade when he was an adolescent.)

Well, the reasons you stated for Kushina to be in the ending makes sense, but I think it was a good move for Pierrot. Otherwise, the anime-only watchers would lose the WTF-ery when she appears. That, and since Minato is a fanservice device, it makes sense for him to be in the ending alone.

Yeah, a Minato-Kushina filler arc would be good, but I'm not counting on Pierrot to actually make a good filler for once. As for their fourth member, I'm leaning towards the latter, Shikaku. And..... if I think about it, I think Shikaku is also the only other person in Minato's group of friends that KNOWS Kushina is the Jinchuuriki.

A good filler arc I'm hoping for would be the tales of the 3rd Ninja War (but I doubt it) from the Konoha 11's parents and them telling their kids about it.

248793.jpg

#36 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 08:07 PM

Series Break on July 14th. Episode 220 will be released on July 21st. According to ANN, double episode on July 28th (episodes 221 and 222)

hmm ;o

#37 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 08:15 PM

QUOTE (pharix @ Jul 10 2011, 04:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Series Break on July 14th. Episode 220 will be released on July 21st. According to ANN, double episode on July 28th (episodes 221 and 222)

hmm ;o

That kind of sucks - even though we are getting the same number of episodes (we're just getting two in one later).

Hopefully the two in one will be good enough to put it off for a week, and / or next chapter will make up for lack of an anime episode.
0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#38 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 02:37 PM

I knew it ep 220 will be release next week. dry.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#39 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 04:56 PM

Goddamnit! I was actually looking forward to a new episode! confused.gif I wen't and bought snacks and everything...Now what am I going to do with them! arg.gif

Oh well, at least we'll get a double feature and hopefully it'll be something awesome! cool.gif

Besides, animators, scriptwriters, directors etc. are people too. At least I think so...tongue.gif

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#40 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,987 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 10:15 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Jul 10 2011, 04:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

but I was talking about a non flashback scene mellow.gif anyways they SHOULD do those suggestions it would be an interesting twist for a filler arc rather than all this pile of crap we're getting anyways plus I'm interested in Minato and Kushina's relation ship wow.png

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users