• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • Interests:Working out, manga, video games, scuba diving

Posted 04 March 2009 - 12:35 PM

Hinata's not dead yet? Hm...
QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Mar 4 2009, 05:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Picture? I'm not talking about pictures XD

I'm talking about Naruto spoiler threads. I'm not speaking for anyone else but myself, but I don't really see the point in putting your thoughts and feelings about a chapter in spoiler tags, when the *entire* purpose of the thread *is* to talk about that chapter.

Spoiler tagging pics I agree with wholeheartedly. Once again, I'm just speaking for myself when I say that *I* don't really see the purpose in tagging comments on a spoiler chapter or the chapter itself, when the whole point of the thread is to *talk* about said chapter. But that's just me happy.gif

I was saying this months ago.

#22 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 04 March 2009 - 12:56 PM

QUOTE (Jenskott @ Mar 4 2009, 07:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Actually, it's possible Hinata's confession have no the aim of starting developing NaruHina, but messing with our minds.

I wouldn't put it past him to be doing something like that at this point dry.gif

QUOTE (Kurosaki Ichigo @ Mar 4 2009, 07:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was saying this months ago.

Lol, well I'm saying it now as well happy.gif

#23 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 01:04 PM

DANG!!! Yamato better get his ass back there QUICK!!! (BTW I thought Sai was with Danzou)

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#24 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 04 March 2009 - 01:20 PM

hmm

If Naruhina does happen, and THIS cliche is what triggers it, then I wonder how SasuSaku will set up

Sakura falls under a deep sleep and only a kiss from Sasuke can wake her maybe?
\

#25 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,846 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 04 March 2009 - 01:59 PM

QUOTE (Mik3 @ Mar 4 2009, 08:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hmm

If Naruhina does happen, and THIS cliche is what triggers it, then I wonder how SasuSaku will set up

Like Sasuke right now becomes all lovey-dovey? :rolleyes:

Damnit Kishi, that was great plot device and yet Hinata is barely alive?! *I bet one of his assistants who was a Hinata fan screeched at him last week*

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#26 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 04 March 2009 - 02:01 PM

I wouldn't put it past him to be doing something like that at this point

Indeed, but I don't know because you tell it like if it was a bad thing. Agreed, it's bad for us because his stunts and antics are driving us crazy, but obviously he's interested in surprising his readers and having them arguing and guessing what is going to happen now. The past chapter was utterly satisfactory to him in that regard.

I always try and manage understanding why people thinks ifNaruHina happens, SasuSAku is bound to happen. They are NOT the same thing, nor the latter is dependant upon the former.

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#27 Daniee

Daniee

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 02:16 PM

Alright, we finally get to see Yamato and Sai! On top of that, with Anko?! o_O

"Chibaku Tensei." This sounds like it will be Pain's bijuu attack(read this), though an incomplete version. So this should give an idea of what the real thing can do. Perhaps it's strong enough to revert Naruto to normal.

I predicted that Hinata wouldn't die right away, like Asuma & Jiraiya. She's definetely not out of the woods yet, especially since it sounds like everyone evacuated and left her there in the spoiler...

#28 NutMan

NutMan

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 02:55 PM

QUOTE (Mik3 @ Mar 4 2009, 07:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hmm

Seriously...

#29 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 04 March 2009 - 03:10 PM

QUOTE (NutMan @ Mar 4 2009, 09:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Seriously...

congratulations on being the one who got it.
\

#30 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 03:14 PM

I wonder too. If Hinata was to survive, would she be scared at seeing Naruto as a Jinchuriki? After all, she wasn't told like Sakura was, and yet Sakura handled it well, finally coming to understand Naruto full circle. For Hinata, I'm thinking she might be VERY afraid of him after seeing him in six tails.

Bryon

#31 dl316bh

dl316bh

International Smug Elitist

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 03:34 PM

QUOTE (Nate River @ Mar 4 2009, 06:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm hoping the chapter will give some indication either way, but we probably won't know for sure until someone makes contact with her.

I'm not going to be surprised if he milks it for three months. That seems to be how he does everything else. It's sad, manga like this comes out at a faster clip than American comics but move forward like a constipated man in his seventies through a tar pit.

For Hinata, I'm thinking she might be VERY afraid of him after seeing him in six tails.

We wish. If I remember right she didn't even react at all at the reveal of the Kyuubi thing before. I wouldn't put it past Kishi to skip over it now.

Boy, I'm not TOO bitter eh? XD

Edited by dl316bh, 04 March 2009 - 03:35 PM.

bd5.jpg

#32 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 03:43 PM

QUOTE (dl316bh @ Mar 4 2009, 07:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We wish. If I remember right she didn't even react at all at the reveal of the Kyuubi thing before. I wouldn't put it past Kishi to skip over it now.

Thing is... she was passed out when Naruto unleashed the Fox's power vs. Neji and there was no other revealing of it...

Bryon

#33 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,846 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 04 March 2009 - 03:54 PM

QUOTE (Bryon_Konoha_Ninja @ Mar 4 2009, 10:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thing is... she was passed out when Naruto unleashed the Fox's power vs. Neji and there was no other revealing of it...

Bryon

Or when Kabuto talking about it with Naruto during the Itachi search.

And Daniee, where on earth you find that avatar? Because as a reader of Sonic the Hedgehog comic, I haven't seen that Shadow face at all. tongue.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#34 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

Artest. Classy. Pick one.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
  • Interests:Anime, pot, and women. What more do you need in life?

Posted 04 March 2009 - 03:56 PM

Because she has not been inflicted with the instant death, she will live. I knew Kishi wouldn't actually go through with it.

#35 Power06

Power06

NaruSaku drug addict

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 04:07 PM

To be honest, I'm not even worried about this pairing mumbo-jumbo. I support Narusaku wholeheartedly, but worrying about it is not my cup of Java.

*Breathes*

Now judging from the 6 tails and the manifestation of the fox bones, looks like Naruto may very well become the fox itself. Its only a matter of time the seal breaks. Let's see how much more of his mind is gone to the fox. Or will there be something different?

#36 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 04:10 PM

QUOTE (dl316bh @ Mar 4 2009, 09:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm not going to be surprised if he milks it for three months. That seems to be how he does everything else. It's sad, manga like this comes out at a faster clip than American comics but move forward like a constipated man in his seventies through a tar pit.

Boy, I'm not TOO bitter eh? XD

No one was surprised when Kakashi blurted it out and coupled with the fact that he blurted it out without an "oh crap" reaction strongly suggests they all already know, which was disappointing in its own right.

I can't think of any of his death scenes he's milked extensively, but the longer she lives the more I expect her to live. I hope Daniee's right, but I'm not betting on it.

#37 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 04:10 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ Mar 4 2009, 07:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Or when Kabuto talking about it with Naruto during the Itachi search.

Forgot that. But still, she knows it, but it doesn't mean she won't get scared seeing the kind of power Naruto possesses now, considering too that even if she knows, she may not fully understand at the same time. Especially seeing this form. After all, seeing it, Sakura was surprised, but she didn't show fear, just sadness at seeing how far Naruto was willing to go to keep his promise to her.

Bryon

Edited by Bryon_Konoha_Ninja, 04 March 2009 - 04:12 PM.

#38 AchikaMiyu

AchikaMiyu

Underpants Gnome

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 04:17 PM

Isn't there a theory somewhere that if an Akatsuki member loses their cloak, they die that battle? I see Pein's cloak looking a bit more worse for wear. mwahaha.gif
End of line.

#39 Vld

Vld

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 05:06 PM

Now that's an interesting thought! If Hinata is scared of Naruto after seeing what he becomes when he transforms, it doesn't mean she would stop loving him, but she'd have to deal with it first before anything else happens.
Naruto would be hurt by one of his precious people, not just that, but the FIRST person admitting to him that she loves him being scared of him... that would be angsty, but... angst doesn't hurt too much... and it would need Hinata to survive for it to work.

And as a bonus, it makes a narusaku seem more like it (making people lay off the "Hinata should die" topic) WITHOUT rating out the possibility of NaruHina. Meaning more uncertainty about who will end up with who. I like that idea.

Besides, i (too) think the final pairings won't be decided until at least the last ten chapters of the manga.

#40 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 05:55 PM

QUOTE (Mik3 @ Mar 4 2009, 01:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hmm

Yeah first thing I thought when I read the spoilers was 'Cliche'. Seriously this chapter was just one chiche after another. though not sure if Cliche is the right word. but it with the combination of last weeks and this weeks chapters it dues does read like a unoriginal romance fanfiction.

Naruto is in trouble.
Don't worry love i'll come save you, Hinata comes to the rescue.
Pfft, Pein knocks her out and stabs Hinata.
Naruto, feeling the pain and emotional turmoil of losing the one he loved more than anyone else, even though he hardly ever said two words to her and didn't even give her a second glance, goes all six tails as the Kyuubi takes advantage of his weakened state.
Sakura the miracle medic notices the Kyuubi chakra and finds out Hinata went to save Naruto only to be gravely injured, and rushed off to save her friends.
Yamato, the only man in the land capable of controlling the Bijuu power returns from a mission nobody knew he was on to find out Naruto has gone six tails. And goes to the rescue.
Pein gets ready to unleash super powerful jutsu that will injure the six tails but not totally kill him but fail in the end as is blasted by the weakened Kyuubi, and the final puppet is defeated.
Yamato and Sakura arrive on the scene, Sakura saves Hinata, and Yamato tries to subdue Kyuubi.
The weakened state of Kyuubi gives Yamato a small window allowing him to subdue the Kyuubi enough for Sakura to make a desperate plea to Naruto to fightback and that Hinata is allive and will make a full recovery.
Naruto fights back for control hearing those words, going into deep meditation to gather the natural chakra arround him thus winning the battle over the nine-tails. and the collapses from exaustion.
In the meantime, Neji who has found out about Hinata is on one on one vbattle with Konan who he defeats, and Nagato who is weakened is easily defeafed when Lee and Gai releases the super flashy hug genjutsu.
Many lives are lost, but they rebuild, NAruto wakes up, falls in love with Hinata even if their personality's mesh, the get married, Naruto convinces Hinata to paint the Hyuuga compound and change the Hyuuga uniform to bright orange. They Eat Ramen for Breakfast, lunch, tea and dinner. And he spends the entire Hyuuga fortune opening a chain Ramen restaurants all over the five nations. (because we all know if Naruto said jump Hinata would ask how high)
Sakura grows breasts reminds Sasuke about his other mission of reviving the Uchiha clan, which he remembers and decides against going to war with Konoha, Poor Sakura realises what reviving a clan means and pops out one baby after another, with no recovery time. *What kid of idiot, says he wants to rebuild his clan, yet avoid women like they were the plague?)
Madara's old age catches up with him and falls down the steps and cracks his spine and ends up in a whellchair.

The end.

OK so maybe not happen exactly like that. But you have to admit it is really reading like a unoriginal fanfic.

Edited by harry4e, 04 March 2009 - 05:59 PM.

iAnby7W.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users