Close
Photo

OMG!! This guy just powned Sawer7mage with a narusaku rant!!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
26 replies to this topic

#21 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 11:49 AM

QUOTE (Darth Krypt @ May 2 2012, 04:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
When you argue with a fool, they will bring you down to their level and beat you with their experience. Moral: Don't argue with fools. If you really want to "debate" with NH fans so much, then find those that's rational and not hurtful.

I wasn't tryingto debate. I posted something and about five minutes later was attacked. The NH fans are the worst fans on the planet. They're like OU Sooner fans! Annoying as hell!

#22 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 11:54 AM

QUOTE (Dalton (I stink at names) @ May 2 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I wasn't tryingto debate. I posted something and about five minutes later was attacked. The NH fans are the worst fans on the planet. They're like OU Sooner fans! Annoying as hell!

Then just ignore them. Its as simple as that. People like that are everywhere in all aspects of life. The best thing to do is just ignore them and move on to better things that don't infuriate you. Focus on positive stuff. Its not wise to dwell on a random irrational person and let him/her ruin your day.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#23 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:26 PM

QUOTE (kidNinja @ May 2 2012, 10:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have been battling multiple NH fans for the last few days. I have never seen such a hostile fanbase over a side character. I'll be happy when NS(hopefully) becomes canon so this civil war that tears the fandom apart will be over.

Not gonna happen bro. Just take a look at the HP fandom.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#24 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 03:29 PM

dudes. sometimes I do give people a chance and I am asking them questions. geez.. I wonder because I've found only a few non-bashing NH-fans. Debate is fun, verbal wars are nonsense and wise to back off from.

I've seen far worse than Sawyermage.

Edited by sushi., 02 May 2012 - 03:30 PM.

ナルサク

#25 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 02 May 2012 - 04:18 PM

QUOTE (Dalton (I stink at names) @ May 2 2012, 07:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I wasn't tryingto debate. I posted something and about five minutes later was attacked. The NaruSaku fans are the worst fans on the planet. They're like OU Sooner fans! Annoying as hell!

If someone had posted this instead I am sure it would upset/piss you off. This is skirting the thinnest edge of bashing. Cut it out. You can talk/debate a subject without making such generalized, sweeping stereotypes about a fandom's fanbase.

#26 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 06:03 PM

Do we really have a thread dedicated to youtube wars about pairings?

Some of the stuff being said is why Ani shutdown this discussion in the old debate thread and advised people not to like to stuff like that. I know several of the people posting in this thread were there when she did it.

I see a lot of whining about fans and opposing fandoms and not a ton of meaningful discussion.

Which is why I'm closing this thread.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users