alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 03:39 PM

QUOTE (pinkheartsyellowstars @ May 13 2010, 03:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Guys, just wanna ask, if do you think Karin sensed the evil Naruto too? huh.gif

It's a possibility, but I think she was sensing the fox evil presence, after all Naruto himself stated that he never noticed such a dark side in him, so I think it would be hard for Karin to notice evil Naruto.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#22 AchikaMiyu

AchikaMiyu

Underpants Gnome

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 03:58 PM

I was also a bit surprised to she that Bee had the 8-tails sealed into him when he was five. When it was explained why the Kyuubi was sealed into Naruto, it was because they needed a newborn who hadn't developed any chakra coils. Though it may have been a property of the type of sealing technique that Yondaime used to seal the Kyuubi into Naruto. As we all know, only part of the Kyuubi's chakra was sealed into Naruto. They've never gone into detail about how Kumo seals their bijuu into their hosts. Also, when Shukaku was sealed into Gaara, Chiyo did the sealing, but never said that any sacrifices were made along the scale as Yondaime. Though it is implied that Gaara's mother died during childbirth, I don't think it was a direct cause of the sealing, but more of an indirect cause of Gaara being unable to control his powers after birth.

To be honest, I understand Naruto doubts, and they are nearly impossible to overcome. Taking apart Sakura, Hinata, kakashi, Sai an Co, everybody in the village hated Naruto for something he wasn't guilty of, and shuned him. Now they respect him like none of this had never happened, and treat him like a hero. An exemple is chapter 1 when a bunch of women where saying how good was that Naruto didn't become a ninja and that was better for him to stay in the dark forever, and now I could easily picture them being in the middle of the villagers after pain battle screaming how awesome Naruto is. People that act like that are nothing but double faces to me, and thats why part me hated when villagers welcomed Naruto that day. It didn't felt right. But hopefuly Naruto is better than that, and thats why he will overcome his darker self.

It wasn't really an overnight revelation. Within the time that Naruto became a genin and to the time he came back, he had gained the respect of the village. It's shown in small steps. First with Iruka, then with Team 7 and eventually through the Rookie 9 plus Team Gai. You can see the first steps of the entire village acknowledging him when he first Neji in the Chunin exams. They are cheering him on and even commenting on how much he's improved. Becoming Jiraya's apprentice also gave him much deserved respect. So the village had accepted him before that point, it just wasn't as obvious to Naruto since he had been away from the village training with Jiraya for 2 1/2 years.
End of line.

#23 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 13 May 2010 - 04:00 PM

Word, a while ago I had thought Naruto was holding somewhat of a bit of resentment towards the village. Which could be one of te reasons he didn't believe Sakura's confessions.

QUOTE (pinkheartsyellowstars @ May 13 2010, 11:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Guys, just wanna ask, if do you think Karin sensed the evil Naruto too? huh.gif

Well always assumed she meant the kyuubi but since all of almost everyone knows about that, could make sense that she detected the evil manifestation of Naruto.

QUOTE (Derock @ May 13 2010, 09:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Even though it was a great chapter, I gonna play Devil's Advocate and say that Motoi will not last long in the next upcoming chapters... After seeing the last page, I'm assumimg he's not going to last long, we're probably see him sacrificing himself to protect Killer Bee and Naruto from being captured (whenever Kisame decides to come out of Samehada soon that is).

Yeah, now that you mention it it does seem more than likely. Which would suck, because I liked this chapter, and Motoi's character now.

Ad I think this chapter is only further motivate Naruto, because even though Bee's childhood friend tried to kill him, he still wanted to be friends with him and finally did now. Which is comparable to Naruto and Sasuke. Now obviously Sasuke's situation goes beyond resentment. He hates pretty much everything and has turned into a psychopath. But he to in the end will make peace with Naruto. Talk no jutstu is pretty powerful.
\

#24 manny123

manny123

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 05:15 PM

Not a bad chapter overall. Kinda tired of seeing Naruto's past, I don't know how many times I have seen the same picture of him in front of a crowd of people being looked down upon when he was a child. It's like a sob story for me biggrin.gif

#25 narukunsakuchan

narukunsakuchan

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 05:31 PM

What I got from that chapter was a Bee/Motoi and Naruto/Sasuke comparison. Now obviously, bees and motoi's issues are alot more downplayed compared to what narutos and sasukes are. But that being said, I think this is trying to foreshadow Naruto returning Sasuke to his old self. The less psychotic one.
He is her earth, her foundation upon which to grow, and she is his heaven, his peace and tranquilty and also his reason to shoot for the stars.

#26 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 13 May 2010 - 05:54 PM

QUOTE (narukunsakuchan @ May 13 2010, 01:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What I got from that chapter was a Bee/Motoi and Naruto/Sasuke comparison. Now obviously, bees and motoi's issues are alot more downplayed compared to what narutos and sasukes are. But that being said, I think this is trying to foreshadow Naruto returning Sasuke to his old self. The less psychotic one.

+1 Not sure when and how but I thought the same thing.

Edited by Mik3, 13 May 2010 - 05:55 PM.

\

#27 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,195 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 13 May 2010 - 06:16 PM

in regards to the sealing something Ive theorized and PJ mentioned something similar in WPC. Is that Minato could have sealed it in anything but he chose to seal it in Naruto so Naruto could use the foxes Chakra. But he also did it because he wanted the foxes chakra to merge with Narutos and that could only be done with an infant whose chakra coils werent fully formed yet. This wya they would slowly merge together as the infant grew to maturity.

To Karin, it is possible that she did sense both Kyuubi and Dark Naruto. Karin was used to showcase Sasukes fall into darkness and how far hed fallen. Its conceivable that she sensed a similar darkness in Naruto as well, just as she felt Sasukes chakra go colder and darker.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#28 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 07:06 PM

QUOTE (manny123 @ May 13 2010, 05:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not a bad chapter overall. Kinda tired of seeing Naruto's past, I don't know how many times I have seen the same picture of him in front of a crowd of people being looked down upon when he was a child. It's like a sob story for me biggrin.gif

That's what I think. It's awfully sad :| Always make me feel sympathetic for a Manga character and yeah, I'm pretty sure it's the same got every Jinchūriki. Sad life story, becomes the Hero, then captured by Akatsuki.

#29 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 13 May 2010 - 09:27 PM

Dark Naruto isn't a real entity, just the dark part of himself that feels the resentment towards the villagers and such. The Waterfall of Truth is an inner conversation with himself confronting that hatred, least, that's what I think.

#30 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 10:20 PM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ May 13 2010, 12:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's what I think. It's awfully sad :| Always make me feel sympathetic for a Manga character and yeah, I'm pretty sure it's the same got every Jinchūriki. Sad life story, becomes the Hero, then captured by Akatsuki.

Look on the bright side.

At least we got nothing about Itachi and Sasuke.

If I have to see the Uchiha massacre one more time, I might kill Sasuke myself.
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#31 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 10:25 PM

Naruto and Bee, the two Jinchiruki clowns, working together...

Edited by Strangelove, 13 May 2010 - 10:30 PM.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#32 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 13 May 2010 - 11:00 PM

I definitely enjoyed this chapter even with all the flashbacks and stuff. I'm looking forward to seeing Naruto confront his darker self once again.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#33 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 12:47 AM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ May 13 2010, 03:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Look on the bright side.

I feel the same way I hope we don't see Sasuke in a while.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#34 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 12:50 AM

I believe the point of this chapter was to really give naruto a direction to go for in the coming chapters. i really loved how he smiled at the end about Killer Bee's compassion. I believe seeing how Killer Bee reacted to Motoi and his village, Naruto will be able to come to an understanding with his evil feelings as well. Just like how he reflected on Gaara, th Leaf Village and Bee.....i believe he's slowly coming to an understanding to forgive the Leaf and move forward. Next chapter will be all about his training. I'm gonna guess two or three more chapters and Naruto's going to be going against the real deal with the Kyuubi and possibly finally getting full control. Then it'll be something big with Madara that requires both Naruto and Bee while Kisame battles Guy. Something along the lines of that.

#35 KungFuTruffle

KungFuTruffle

Whee!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Reading<br />Video Games

Posted 14 May 2010 - 01:08 AM

QUOTE (catsi563 @ May 13 2010, 11:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
in regards to the sealing something Ive theorized and PJ mentioned something similar in WPC. Is that Minato could have sealed it in anything but he chose to seal it in Naruto so Naruto could use the foxes Chakra. But he also did it because he wanted the foxes chakra to merge with Narutos and that could only be done with an infant whose chakra coils werent fully formed yet. This wya they would slowly merge together as the infant grew to maturity.

Minato already stated why he sealed it in Naruto: He knew that Madara was planning something big, and that the only way to stop it was most likely to use the power of a bijuu. Konoha had no bijuu, and then a bijuu attacked. Since Naruto had just been born, Minato most likely figured that it was as good as time as any to prepare for the future. He didn't seal the Kyuubi into Naruto to have it merge with him, he sealed it into him because he believed his son would be able to use it to protect the world.

I'd really like to know where this idea about "Undeveloped Chakra Coils" came from. :/

#36 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 01:28 AM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ May 13 2010, 10:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Look on the bright side.

Definitely can't argue with that. fu.png That got old real quick.

I just feel bad. Poor Bee and Naruto.

Relation: Motoi tried to kill Bee/Sasuke tried to kill Naruto. Motoi's father was killed, Sasuke's family was killed. Naruto was the son of a Hokage, Bee was (I think the son of one too) and the Brother of one.

Difference: Motoi isn't an evil wimp kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

Edited by ShippudenGirl, 14 May 2010 - 01:31 AM.

#37 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,195 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 14 May 2010 - 01:35 AM

QUOTE (KungFuTruffle @ May 13 2010, 09:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Minato already stated why he sealed it in Naruto: He knew that Madara was planning something big, and that the only way to stop it was most likely to use the power of a bijuu. Konoha had no bijuu, and then a bijuu attacked. Since Naruto had just been born, Minato most likely figured that it was as good as time as any to prepare for the future. He didn't seal the Kyuubi into Naruto to have it merge with him, he sealed it into him because he believed his son would be able to use it to protect the world.

I'd really like to know where this idea about "Undeveloped Chakra Coils" came from. :/

Yes thats ""WHY"" he chose Naruto. As I said though the ""theory"" though is that he also did it for the reasons I stated as well. to give him far more power then any jinchuriki ever had. The reasons were because of madara of course, but the theory is sound.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#38 manny123

manny123

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 01:55 AM

I just can't wait for some nine vs eight tails action. Both being in control of course wink.gif

#39 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 02:08 AM

QUOTE (manny123 @ May 14 2010, 02:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just can't wait for some nine vs eight tails action. Both being in control of course wink.gif

That'd be frakin' epic wow.png but I don't think they'll fight. I think they'll use that power on Kisame :B

#40 AchikaMiyu

AchikaMiyu

Underpants Gnome

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 02:13 AM

QUOTE (KungFuTruffle @ May 13 2010, 09:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think it was something that either the Sandaime or another character mentioned in reference to the the Kyuubi being sealed into Naruto. At least, that's how I remember it as. Though I'm not sure if that was something I caught from the manga or the anime.
End of line.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users