Xbox 720

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
25 replies to this topic

#21 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 30 January 2012 - 07:24 PM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Jan 30 2012, 02:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You know all those rumors and such? Well, it's all been dashed away, gone like Jake Lloyd's acting career.

http://www.computera...CVG-General-RSS

Not really. Microsoft rep said that no new system was coming out *this* year, 2012. We already all know that. The new system rumors are about one coming out *next* year, 2013. And they haven't denied or stated that one isn't coming out next year. This is the same game all system and game developers play. Deny, deny, deny until they are ready to make a 'formal' announcement.

#22 No WhereMan

No WhereMan

H&E's Dark Knight

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts
  • Interests:Star Wars, Writing, reading, Warhammer, WoW, Naruto, Anime in general. Movies, HK KungFu Movies, D&amp;D, video games (SFIV!!!) and various other things.

Posted 30 January 2012 - 07:37 PM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Jan 30 2012, 02:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not really. Microsoft rep said that no new system was coming out *this* year, 2012. We already all know that. The new system rumors are about one coming out *next* year, 2013. And they haven't denied or stated that one isn't coming out next year. This is the same game all system and game developers play. Deny, deny, deny until they are ready to make a 'formal' announcement.

Pretty much, usually they won't confirm anything until we get screen shots or something of the new system and a planned line of upcoming games.

batman-arkham-city-wallpaper-wallpaper-0xl_batman_arkham_origins_logo.jpg

#23 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 08:28 PM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Jan 30 2012, 12:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You know all those rumors and such? Well, it's all been dashed away, gone like Jake Lloyd's acting career.

I knew it. It was so obvious why bother wasting money on a new platform when 360 and kinect are bringing a lot of sales and with upcoming new releases more money for Microsoft. However if there is a new Xbox it will be by 2014 or 2015.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#24 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Interests:lol git

Posted 30 January 2012 - 08:45 PM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Jan 30 2012, 11:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Then it will come out in 2013

#25 Sarge

Sarge

Super Awesome Fun Time

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 09:06 PM

Ha if they are putting an out-of-date processor in it right off that the bat whats the point in upgrading?? besides i gotta agree with the guy who said it cant compete with pc gaming, i personally love playing games on my computer way more than on the xbox. don't get me wrong i love the xbox. its fun and has good games... but having to shell out 60 bucks a year just to play online... now having to upgrade to a new console just to play... halo 4 down.gif like id play that ha, the halo franchise has as much money as they are getting from me, but compared to steam.... Microsoft is just a caveman in a future world. i love the way steam is set up and works. its free, efficient, cant red ring lol and also is backed-up and guaranteed, if my xbox disc breaks... "f" me i don't have that game anymore (happened with my rock-band copy sleep.gif) but if God forbid my computer explodes argh1.png steam has all my info saved and ready to upload on my new pc a_spaz.gif sorry Microsoft... my love for you has been going down hill for to long, and it appears the 720 is a good name for your next console... cause people aren't gonna do 360's when they see it, they are gonna freak out spin 720 and run in the complete opposite direction... or at least that what ill probably do lol a_thumbs.gif

narusakuct7.gif
"I really like your... Post?"

#26 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 09:33 PM

QUOTE (Sarge @ Jan 30 2012, 03:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
it appears the 720 is a good name for your next console... cause people aren't gonna do 360's when they see it, they are gonna freak out spin 720 and run in the complete opposite direction... or at least that what ill probably do lol a_thumbs.gif

But isn't 720 just two 360's? You should be pointed in your original direction. tongue.gif

Anyways, I thought I read in the OP that the pending date would be sometime in late 2013. I wasn't aware that there was a rumor that it would be released this year with the Wii U. But yeah, I wouldn't put too much stock in rumors anyway. Like some have said already, no one's going to confirm anything until the final stages of development.

tumblr_ndajpwG2zQ1qitrvro1_500.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users