4036 replies to this topic

#3961 archangel

archangel

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 05:15 AM

Yeah. I think he's pretty weak right now, but he can still get in the way. Sakura isn't in tip top condition either after fighting Kaguya.

Crap :cry:

Not in top condition but to me she's a chakra beast though. ( even after going saving Sasuke, she still have chakra to fight, land that punch and at least walk not like Kakashi.) No one is really in top form right now at least ( except Sasuke lol )

#3962 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 02 October 2014 - 05:23 AM

The real question is... do we see the Genjutsu in this next chapter or is this straight up Naruto vs Sasuke

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#3963 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 05:26 AM

The real question is... do we see the Genjutsu in this next chapter or is this straight up Naruto vs Sasuke

That's an easy one.

She's not in a genjutsu so we'll likely get 90% dialogue and one clash at the end.

eh10ut.jpg

#3964 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,801 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 05:26 AM

Nah it's pretty safe to assume there's no more NH business. She's in the IT turning into a zestu. No way will she get outta there (along with everyone else) before the movie premiere.

What a bad girl you are.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#3965 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 02 October 2014 - 05:27 AM

That's an easy one.

She's not in a genjutsu so we'll likely get 90% dialogue and one clash at the end.

Sounds like every other Naruto fight in the manga 

#3966 archangel

archangel

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 05:30 AM

That's an easy one.

What make you say she ain't in a genjutsu? Naruto state and Sasuke confirm it

#3967 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 05:33 AM

What make you say she ain't in a genjutsu? Naruto state and Sasuke confirm it

He used a genjutsu to knock her out....if she was in a genjutsu still she would continue to stare blankly at nothing. Also the knock to her head when she hit the ground would have brought her out of it, these are things that have all been well established since the beginning.

eh10ut.jpg

#3968 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 02 October 2014 - 05:36 AM

He used a genjutsu to knock her out....if she was in a genjutsu still she would continue to stare blankly at nothing. Also the knock to her head when she hit the ground would have brought her out of it, these are things that have all been well established since the beginning.

Weren't Kakashi and Sasuke knocked out by Itachi's Tsukuyomi...and asleep... or how about the Chunin Exam finals genjutsu?

#3969 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 05:38 AM

Weren't Kakashi and Sasuke knocked out by Itachi's Tsukuyomi...and asleep... or how about the Chunin Exam finals genjutsu?

No they were conscious when they were under it, the tsukuyomi knocked them out afterwords.

The genjutsu is what made all those people fall asllep. 

Edited by Pepsi, 02 October 2014 - 05:38 AM.

eh10ut.jpg

#3970 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 02 October 2014 - 05:40 AM

So she is in a Genjutsu

#3971 DarkRadeon

DarkRadeon

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 05:41 AM

Sakura is NOT in genjutsu.Sasuke knocked her out by giving her the pain of death in her mind.Kakashi just has to wake her up and. It doesn't require strength.She is right beside him.They will reach the valley at the end of the fight obviously and when Naruto is in deep kitten

Edited by DarkRadeon, 02 October 2014 - 05:44 AM.

#3972 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 05:41 AM

So she is in a Genjutsu

No, again you're just responding without providing any argument or contradiction. if you're trying to troll you need to actually put more effort into making it work.

eh10ut.jpg

#3973 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 02 October 2014 - 05:44 AM

No, again you're just responding without providing any argument or contradiction. if you're trying to troll you need to actually put more effort into making it work.

What evidence do I need when I already provided it and you confirmed it yourself... do I really need to post pictures and search the internet high an low for information? I can totally do that if you want though

#3974 DarkRadeon

DarkRadeon

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 05:45 AM

What evidence do I need when I already provided it and you confirmed it yourself... do I really need to post pictures and search the internet high an low for information? I can totally do that if you want though

That genjutsu was abrupt and intended to knock her out.Its not a tsukuyomi he cast on her.Naruto just says there was no need to use genjutsu to knock her out as there were better ways of getting the job done through less severe means

#3975 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 05:46 AM

Exactly at what point did my point not contradict yours because the way I see it you're just stalling until you can actually think of a decent argument.

eh10ut.jpg

#3976 archangel

archangel

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 06:01 AM

No they were conscious when they were under it, the tsukuyomi knocked them out afterwords.

But they needed medical treatment after it, I guess Tsukuyomi does have a side eff. afterward. Both Sasuke and Kakashi were finish after it

#3977 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 02 October 2014 - 06:07 AM

Exactly at what point did my point not contradict yours because the way I see it you're just stalling until you can actually think of a decent argument.

Why would I need to argue this exactly? Naruto and Sasuke both confirm it's a Genjutsu and we've seen people fall asleep before because of it... There's no way it isn't an Genjutsu even without either character confirming as Sasuke flat out impaled her. There's no wound on her physically and we know bodies in Naruto aren't like bodies in DBZ. Fists/Chops cannot go through one's chest and not have it impale the area.

Edited by MangaReader, 02 October 2014 - 06:08 AM.

#3978 NarutoFan0304

NarutoFan0304

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 06:12 AM

Why would I need to argue this exactly? Naruto and Sasuke both confirm it's a Genjutsu and we've seen people fall asleep before because of it... There's no way it isn't an Genjutsu even without either character confirming as Sasuke flat out impaled her. There's no wound on her physically and we know bodies in Naruto aren't like bodies in DBZ. Fists/Chops cannot go through one's chest and not have it impale the area.

It was a Genjutsu, but she's not in it anymore. Now she's just unconscious.

#3979 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 02 October 2014 - 06:15 AM

just figured I'd say this, sleep is a state of unconsciousness, and yes all the civilians needed medical attention because of the genjutsu because they were not awake because the genjutsu was still in effect. and if you look back even naruto had to have someone cancel it for him for him to wake up, if you pay attention he was passed out on the ground, unconscious, just like sakura is now....just because its more of a torturous thing that could knock her out doesn't mean it did, if she's already asleep she's already unconscious, therefore she would still be caught in it. genjutsus aren't canceled by going unconscious, the user or someone else has to cancel it, otherwise it can still go on. naruto had to be broken out of itachi's genjutsu by sakura remember?also since sasuke put a genjutsu on sakura and he had put one on the tailed beasts beforehand that was a rinnegan genjutsu and still going, and the one used on sakura was also a rinnegan genjutsu, it could be still going too. rinnegan genjutsus could maybe be where they go on endlessly until ended by the user, plus think about it, he put a genjutsu on her so she wouldn't follow them and interrupt them. if kakashi could just wake her up anytime it would defeat the purpose because then she could interfere.

Edited by ultranx, 02 October 2014 - 06:27 AM.

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#3980 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 02 October 2014 - 06:17 AM

just figured I'd say this, sleep is a state of unconsciousness, and yes all the civilians needed medical attention because of the genjutsu because they were not awake because the genjutsu was still in effect. and if you look back even naruto had to have someone cancel it for him for him to wake up, if you pay attention he was passed out on the ground, unconscious, just like sakura is now....just because its more of a torturous thing that could knock her out doesn't mean it did, if she's already asleep she's already unconscious, therefore she would still be caught in it.

Sorry that you had to do this, but thank you for pointing it out anyway ^^

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users