Close
Photo

The Last theory: Collection of Info & co.

narusaku naruto uzumaki sakura haruno

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62735 replies to this topic

#39581 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 05:51 PM

You know guys, thinking back over the entire series, I think a character like Sai ended up being wasted potential. Sure, we got a bit of backstory on him, but I think it would have been cool to see him really become a T7 member, and not just a replacement.

What I'm trying to say is that Sai could have been written as a member of T7 that Sasuke 'could have been'. In fact I was just thinking that Sai could be someone who desperately wanted to be acknowledged by Naruto and Sakura as someone who was better as their friend than Sasuke ever was, and maybe get a small arc regarding this. (I also had a headcanon that Sai died fighting Sasuke in the earlier arcs and Naruto and Sakura realising that they were so caught up on Sasuke that they didn't realise they had gotten a much better friend in him.) I think that Sasuke/Sai parallel would have been an interesting dynamic that would explore WHY Naruto and Sakura wanted to go so far to save Sasuke in the first place. This would have perhaps in turn created another dimension to Sasuke's character so he wouldn't end up so... meh. His transformation in 699(and the forehead poke. Ugh.) maybe could have been explained through this character study?

But, eh, you know. We got what we got in the end. Wow it's so hard to put my thoughts to paper(or screen, in this case) lol

Exactly.

#39582 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 05:56 PM

Well Sarada sure seems to be an SK kid and I am hell bent on it. But I have a hard time believing that Bolt is an NS kid. There's some different air to the NS kid which wr saw in fanarts. He was somewhat, a mix of Minato and Naruto. Naruto partially and more of Minato because of his 'out of the box' thinking and 'ourstanding ninjutsu and style' and that look Minato has on his face, everytime and Naruto because of his...well...a bit of goofed up nature. Sakura would put him right back in his place then XD But most definitely, Bolt and the 'supposed' NS kid are completely different with the latter being...well better thab Bolt!

This thing which you said coupled with the interviews and that pamphlet and that SS family portrait leads me to a certain speculation. I still am not sure on that one...but...it can be a possibility

Thank you. I mean Sarada I could somewhat understand, but I see absolutely nothing from Sakura in Bolt. I have no idea where people got that idea from

#39583 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 25 December 2014 - 05:59 PM

Thank you. I mean Sarada I could somewhat understand, but I see absolutely nothing from Sakura in Bolt. I have no idea where people got that idea from

To each their own, bro! You never know what similarities people find! And who knows....maybe we might be wrong on this one?

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#39584 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 06:00 PM

I don't feel Sakura & Bolt are similar

even Not Sarada too...

#39585 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,073 posts
  • Interests:I'm still alive! more active on twitter :)

Posted 25 December 2014 - 06:01 PM

Info on phamplet!

http://www.narusaku....051#entry715309

This is so tragic and full of crap. Naruto's feelings were all lies, but Sakura's were never explained. It was never explained why they couldn't work, why she realized she didn't like him romantically etc. ugh this isn't canon :sick: You either have to choose the manga, or 700+last because they contradict eachother, well idk 'bout u but I choose the manga.

ナルサク

#39586 numero_uno_1

numero_uno_1

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Interests:Music, Anime, Sports...
    Narusaku, LuNa, Nalu
    and Hinata/Floor are my
    main ships.

Posted 25 December 2014 - 06:02 PM

I think someone, it might have been @Konan-sama, not too sure, who pointed out that Bolt's hair looked like a Sakura petal and that his hairstyle was a mixture of Sakura's mother and father's hairstyles. I think it looked that way too - but maybe it was my shipping goggles that are too murky hahaha

Edited by numero_uno_1, 25 December 2014 - 06:02 PM.

tumblr_mt2qwbVZtQ1shnhf1o1_500.gif

#39587 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,073 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 06:03 PM

I think someone, it might have been @Konan-sama, not too sure, who pointed out that Bolt's hair looked like a Sakura petal and that his hairstyle was a mixture of Sakura's mother and father's hairstyles. I think it looked that way too - but maybe it was my shipping goggles that are too murky hahaha

Bolt's hair is supposed to be a leaf.

ナルサク

#39588 numero_uno_1

numero_uno_1

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
    Narusaku, LuNa, Nalu
    and Hinata/Floor are my
    main ships.

Posted 25 December 2014 - 06:06 PM

Bolt's hair is supposed to be a leaf.

Really? But his hair doesn't actually resemble Naruto's or Hinata's though - then again maybe he just has a cruddy barber.

#39589 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 06:06 PM

It doesn't look like Sakura's hair to me. I think that just designed his hair that way to not make him a complete Naruto clone.

#39590 numero_uno_1

numero_uno_1

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
    Narusaku, LuNa, Nalu
    and Hinata/Floor are my
    main ships.

Posted 25 December 2014 - 06:07 PM

It doesn't look like Sakura's hair to me. I think that just designed his hair that way to not make him a complete Naruto clone.

Yeah that seems more likely.

#39591 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 06:18 PM

It doesn't work when Naruto still exist, which results him as a kitten dad.

#39592 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 06:19 PM

Some movie phamplet that supposedly says that Sakura had some romantic feelings for Naruto till the last.

I would've like to see proofs of its existence. I still find hard to believe that such declaration exists

Info on phamplet!

Ugh. I'm not even sure if I care anymore. Between the countless interviews, the supposed pamphlets, the movie, etc. etc., it's become clear that Kishi really doesn't know what he's talking about when it comes to logically explaining the pairing decisions. And at this point, I don't care. Whatever integrity the manga had has been completely destroyed by filler, retcons, and interviews. 

I'm going to stick with my NS headcanon. You know, a couple that came together after mutual growth and development as flawed, yet likable individuals. Not the fangirl Sakura paired with Sasuke and a Naruto that thinks Hinata loves him like ramen.

Edited by Narufan85, 25 December 2014 - 06:20 PM.

#39593 Change

Change

somebody who never wins

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts
  • Interests:Peace
    Curl up, take a nap, and never wake up

Posted 25 December 2014 - 06:19 PM

Too bad that always will be our situation until the series die.

Yea I know :(

(about no 2) How's exactly the statement? How does -almost- everyone think it's NS?
(about no 3) Aye, aye! I've learned to suppress my excitement for something like this. And it really has useful for what's been going on.  

2)I think it's just wishful thinking
3)yea it has for me too

Posted Image

#39594 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,436 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 25 December 2014 - 06:24 PM

I don't think so... Well, the Chunin Exam fillers are aired before the CPR scene (guess why; I hate SP).

The last time I saw the ranking for The Last in Japan, it was on the 6th rank. Oh, and the Last will get released here in the US (kill me). No way, I'll see it. I'm just gonna watch it online together with my best friend b/c I promised it to her ( I'm regretting it so much right now).

Kishi apparently really wants to change something with the last two chapters... I think it's just adding those two pages from the "Rest" with the NH date :sick:

EDIT: Oh wait! Part will probably feature Sasuke a lot next to Bolt. Basically, it's a "Bolt & Sasuke" movie -.-

I kinda figured SP would pull a stunt like that so it's no surprise. 

Rank 6?? Is that good or does that means it sucks as far as japan status goes?? 

Yeah I heard about The Last coming out and unfornately I promised my friend that I'd go see it with them, but they are paying the tickets in exchange I'll pay for lunch. I know I'm gonna regret seeing it, but luckily I'm the one saving the cash for lunch so it's a win/loose situation for me. I mean yes I'm spending my money, but It's for something better than The Last. 

Kishi changing something with the final two chapters ugh... I'm not really looking forward to it. My hopes for Kishi and believing him has faded away and it's not even funny. It's going to be anything monumental like us having the real ending to Naruto. If that were the case then okay, but as it still stands I'm just gonna wait and see what people say when they get the final volume. 

A movie about Bolt and Sasuke hmmm fishy that just sounds too fishy. 

So...................

Who here still has anything Naruto related at home?

Well I still all of the manga from Part 1.  I have Part 2 from The Rescuse Kazekage Arc-Sasuke VS Itachi, and then Volumes 52-68. I'm not sure if I'll be completing the set like I originally planned, though I am planning on getting Volume 69 since it has the CPR scene, plus Karin and Sakura were both showcasing their badassary in that volume. 69 was also the one volume where I was one the edge of my seat with "Naruto is at death's doorsteps." and that's scary to think about.

I did get RTN on Bluray as a super early Christmas Gift from my gift  so I'm going to be keeping that for sure. Though I might sell the will of fire movie on Dvd and get the bluray copy instead because that was also one my favorites too. 

Don't think I'll be playing any of the storm games anymore since I've final set up my xbox one and got the Master Chief Collection. Still on the fence for Storm 4 though I know somebody will buy the game, and if that's the case I'll just the free battle and online portion of the game and leave it at that. No way am I touching adventure/story mode for Storm 4 if it comes to somebody getting the game for me. 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#39595 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 06:31 PM

Watching the last episode......imo, they focused a little too much on Hinata...a few seconds too much

And the designs were not good enough for a scene like this :

1419532259-sakuracpr.jpg

tumblr_nq5cp7mpWa1t4u7tdo1_500.gif

:love: Kiss Kiss Fall in love  :love: 

My tumblr

#39596 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 06:38 PM

Info on phamplet!

It was really confirmed by Rikudo?

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#39597 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 06:40 PM

Watching the last episode......imo, they focused a little too much on Hinata...a few seconds too much

1419532259-sakuracpr.jpg

Ha ha ha! You can't help but smile at the blatant prejudice being conveyed in the piss-poor quality of this animation compared to Hinata's high resolution sweat and top-notch artwork a few episodes previously. They'll do anything to discredit Sakura.

Edited by Atheck, 25 December 2014 - 06:48 PM.

#39598 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,073 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 06:42 PM

1419532259-sakuracpr.jpg

What did they do with Hinata? She just stumbled on a rock, not too much potential there lol.

and ohmygod the animation, reminds me of this

56z3QbH.jpg

:wot:

ナルサク

#39599 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 06:44 PM

so the next movie will be about bolt and sasuke. you wanna know what would be kittened up? if sasuke was like a mentor to bolt like piccolo was to gohan. sasuke will be more of a father to someone else's child than his own, and naruto would be too busy focusing on the village and hinata's sexy arms to give bolt the fatherly attention he craves.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#39600 FreakySandra1995

FreakySandra1995

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 06:45 PM

1419532259-sakuracpr.jpg

Seriously?! Even I could have made that better and I'm not paid to animate! FFS are they kidding me... 

Your wish has been heard loud and clear!

tumblr_n4c1f8AT2C1tswvyoo3_500.gif

Iki Hiyori

May our fates intertwine!

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook (1)