Close
Photo

The Last theory: Collection of Info & co.

narusaku naruto uzumaki sakura haruno

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62735 replies to this topic

#39281 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 11:51 PM

That's why kishi to need to justify this pairing.
The fact that studio clown and kishi need to erase NS only proof of how bad nh is.

Sudden attraction only work IF naruto doesn't love anyone in the first place.

Good luck for them, If nh fans want to look  nh moments in the manga they have to skip many pages of NS.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#39282 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 11:57 PM

Merry Christmas all. I am so glad I found this community.

#39283 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 24 December 2014 - 11:59 PM

No NH doesn't have to even look in the manga bc it was pretty much confirmed  that all the NH moments meant absolutely nothing its kitten  . They have to go and watch The Last  Rectomovie   bc that is where Naruto gains feelings or should I say pity Hinata Hime due to none existent filler flashback and a magical scarf the manga means kitten to them   :zaru: .

Edited by NarutoFireFoxUzumaki, 25 December 2014 - 12:05 AM.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#39284 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 12:06 AM

No NH doesn't have to even look in the manga bc it was pretty much confirmed  that all the NH moments meant absolutely nothing its kitten  . They have to go and watch the The Last  Rectomovie   bc that is where Naruto gains feelings or should I say pity Hinata Hime due to none existent filler flashback and a magical scarf the manga means kitten to them   :zaru: .

It's sad that Naruto and Hinata can't even end up together because of their moments from the manga. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Whoever wrote the movie clearly never read or didn't even knew the existence of the manga or hell even the anime.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#39285 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 12:10 AM

I will spare my best friend from being asked by me if he wants my Naruto games. It's Christmas Eve. I am no cruel guy.

#39286 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 12:12 AM

I will spare my best friend from being asked by me if he wants my Naruto games. It's Christmas Eve. I am no cruel guy.

Well maybe he was a naughty boy this year. :chuckle:

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#39287 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.

Posted 25 December 2014 - 12:14 AM

It's sad that Naruto and Hinata can't even end up together because of their moments from the manga. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Whoever wrote the movie clearly never read or didn't even knew the existence of the manga or hell even the anime.

Pretty much the whole team are a bunch of illiterate idiots  , kittenmoto also after everything it comes as that even he the author itself didn't read his own manga LOL  . This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever witnessed   its literature assassination at its best , really people should study Naruto in college  and be given as a final exam :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  .  

I just wonder how NH are OK with this after all the kittening about that handhold and what not when the movie that made them canon basically kittented on every NH moment  ? I guess it only Proves how great is their reading comprehension  which is none zero LOL .

Edited by NarutoFireFoxUzumaki, 25 December 2014 - 12:18 AM.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#39288 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 12:19 AM

Even the subtle mutual NH moments were thrown in the trash actually. When they got canon, I started speculating when he'd returned her feelings. Maybe the handhold? Or he realized it at some point during the war? But no, 2 years after the war, the ship is still 100% one-sided. Even in the clip where Hinata was shown to be jealous of frickin' fangirls, Naruto was still an airhead about it. And he knew she loved him because of the confession. It is not cute, or a well written romantic obstacle to make a man not understand love, or women. It makes him a baby with no social skills.

ナルサク

#39289 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 12:19 AM

i just realize  SP repeated same scenes and both are fillers. those  are Naruto saving Hinata from the bullies. I wonder did they at least check the series?

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#39290 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 12:21 AM

i just realize  SP repeated same scenes and both are fillers. those  are Naruto saving Hinata from the bullies. I wonder did they at least check the series?

I wonder why hinata was even bullied, she is from one of the most powerful clans of Konoha for gods sake!
They are usurping Sakura's backstory!

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#39291 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 12:22 AM

Pretty much the whole team are a bunch of illiterate idiots  , kittenmoto also after everything it comes as that even he the author itself didn't read his own manga LOL  . This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever witnessed   its literature assassination at its best , really people should study Naruto in college  and be given as a final exam :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  .  

I just wonder how NH are OK with this after all the kittening about that handhold and what not when the movie that made them canon basically kittented on every NH moment  ? I guess it only Proves how great is their reading comprehension  which is none zero LOL .

It's because they never actually cared about Naruto or Hinata or even their own moments. They just wanted to see them together regardless of how it's done.

To them it doesn't really matter that their own favorite moments are destroyed. The moments they've argued against us for so many years. They just didn't care.

CZSn9hA.jpg

#39292 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 12:24 AM

It's because they never actually cared about Naruto or Hinata or even their own moments. They just wanted to see them together regardless of how it's done.

To them it doesn't really matter that their own favorite moments are destroyed. The moments they've argued against us for so many years. They just didn't care.

It shows they didn't care for the story at all, just the pairings

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#39293 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 12:26 AM

And we cared, and ended up devastated  :zaru:

#39294 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 12:27 AM

Well maybe he was a naughty boy this year. :chuckle:

Lol. Nah, he's cool. Though I tried with my girlfriend for revenge....I failed.

#39295 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 12:27 AM

I wonder why hinata was even bullied, she is from one of the most powerful clans of Konoha for gods sake!

But she already had a sad backstory. Why couldn't they expand on her neglect by her clan, instead of making up something that unlikely? I heard she was bullied because of her eyes, but that is absurd because there was a whole clan with eyes like her. She wasn't a rare minority or anything.

ナルサク

#39296 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 12:31 AM

Pretty much their arguments  comes down to  "It doesn't matter as long as Naruto get those Boob's and Hinata get's his D her wish fulfillment "   Naruto's feelings doesn't matter he doesn't exist  only his D sbAbnKz.gif  Freaking disgusting  :sick: .

Posted Image                                                            

#39297 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 12:32 AM

But she already had a sad backstory. Why couldn't they expand on her neglect by her clan, instead of making up something that unlikely? I heard she was bullied because of her eyes, but that is absurd because there was a whole clan with eyes like her. She wasn't a rare minority or anything.

hinata is exclusive because kitten logic.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#39298 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 25 December 2014 - 12:32 AM

It's Hinata. She's the rarest entity in the entire Narutoverse :zaru:
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#39299 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 12:34 AM

Even the subtle mutual NH moments were thrown in the trash actually. When they got canon, I started speculating when he'd returned her feelings. Maybe the handhold? Or he realized it at some point during the war? But no, 2 years after the war, the ship is still 100% one-sided. Even in the clip where Hinata was shown to be jealous of frickin' fangirls, Naruto was still an airhead about it. And he knew she loved him because of the confession. It is not cute, or a well written romantic obstacle to make a man not understand love, or women. It makes him a baby with no social skills.

They re-wrote Naruto and everything in the manga to suit their needs.

Seriously whoever wrote the movie is truly an idiot. Not just because it disregards the manga but also because they failed to make NH believable.

Answer: NO.

Truth is she wasn't. The manga already showed that she had a bodyguard with her.

In reality Hinata was never bullied.

CZSn9hA.jpg

#39300 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 12:36 AM

They just  gave her Sakura's backstory   bc why not when they already gave her her looks , style , theme , role  her men and what not  after all  they know  Naruto only loves one women  and that is Sakura her type her personality  really I'll be so ashamed if i was a NH fan bc they have nothing original going for them  it was all given to them by recton and asspull no jutsu   :zaru: .

Edited by NarutoFireFoxUzumaki, 25 December 2014 - 12:38 AM.

Posted Image                                                            

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: narusaku, naruto uzumaki, sakura haruno

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users