Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 04 March 2017 - 01:36 PM

Chapters out: http://mangastream.c...tail/525/4077/1

and Going Live: 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#3902 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 04:44 PM

So if what this chapter implied is true, Zeref just lost allot of Karma points, ar***ole needs to die.

Also implications that, more than just a kiss took place between Zeref and Mavis.....when she's in that body? I'm genuinely disturbed by that.

iAnby7W.gif

#3903 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 06:43 PM

I feel like vintage Mashima is slowly crawling back. Better late than never.

#3904 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,423 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 04 March 2017 - 07:16 PM

I feel like vintage Mashima is slowly crawling back. Better late than never.

I've been feeling that way since Chapter 521.

Still like you said better late than never if old school Rave Master Hiro Mashima is resurfacing again.

#3905 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 07:27 PM

I've been feeling that way since Chapter 521.

Still like you said better late than never if old school Rave Master Hiro Mashima is resurfacing again.

Good to know that I'm not alone.

#3906 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,423 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 04 March 2017 - 08:31 PM

You know I gotta ask do you guys think the cover page is a coincidence with Hiro redrawing the a scene from the first chapter of the series?

Idk i had this weird feeling that it was like a countdown cause it FT Memory 1..

I guess it all depends on if we have the next chapter show something else with FT Memory 2. 

#3907 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,423 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 04 March 2017 - 09:03 PM

So my cousin ria decided to make this, and i just lol'd at it 

16997673_1517731034935811_73368056578989

#3908 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 09:27 PM

So my cousin ria decided to make this, and i just lol'd at it 

16997673_1517731034935811_73368056578989

If you heard my review, I thought the same.

#3909 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,423 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 04 March 2017 - 09:30 PM

If you heard my review, I thought the same.

I did, and it was really good 😊.

#3910 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 04 March 2017 - 11:16 PM

So if what this chapter implied is true, Zeref just lost allot of Karma points, ar***ole needs to die.

Also implications that, more than just a kiss took place between Zeref and Mavis.....when she's in that body? I'm genuinely disturbed by that.

Lol how has this chapter changed anything? The only thing it's implied is that Zeref perhaps wasn't behind the what's-his-nuts creation, which is why there was possibly the flashback with the second Guild Master.

Even if that wasn't the case, Zeref has actively been trying to kill Natsu for a long time now, how is killing Larcade some kind of change? This chapter didn't do anything in regards to Zeref, and the people that are complaining about it have shallow caught-in-the-moment takes on the story lmao

Zeref is a villain that is under the effect of a curse, people need to get over it.

Edited by AHK, 04 March 2017 - 11:36 PM.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#3911 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,987 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 02:00 AM

Well those will just be assumptions until they are confirmed on panel. And those that are shocked by Zeref's actions are seriously giving him "leather pants" :zaru:

Edited by Phantom_999, 05 March 2017 - 02:01 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#3912 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,117 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 05 March 2017 - 06:50 AM

Crazy theory time! XD

Something "live" in Mavis! Could it be she is pregnant?! :twitch:

Yp330yZ.gif

#3913 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,423 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 06 March 2017 - 01:37 AM

So Ria and I have been rereading Rave Master not only cause it was Hiro's first work, mainly because its one of our all time favorite manga.... sometimes it's kinda tough whether it ranks on the list especially with me now since beforehand it was my #3 so at the moment I'm kinda wrestling with whether I like it better than O-Parts Hunter or not...

Anyway getting straight to the point,  Ria asked me a question where initially I was like Oh please that's crazy.. but the more I kept thinking about the more it made me wonder...

Do you guys think Zeref almost plays a similar role to Seig Hart from Rave Master?  also do you guys think Zeref's fate will become what Seig Hart's was by the end of the Rave Master manga?    

Major heads up:  DO NOT, and I repeat if you haven't read the Rave Master Do not spoil yourself with Seig Hart's fate..That is something you have to experience from the beginning of the Rave Master because that's how damn amazing  it was. 

#3914 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 06 March 2017 - 01:46 AM

So Ria and I have been rereading Rave Master not only cause it was Hiro's first work, mainly because its one of our all time favorite manga.... sometimes it's kinda tough whether it ranks on the list especially with me now since beforehand it was my #3 so at the moment I'm kinda wrestling with whether I like it better than O-Parts Hunter or not...

Anyway getting straight to the point,  Ria asked me a question where initially I was like Oh please that's crazy.. but the more I kept thinking about the more it made me wonder...

Do you guys think Zeref almost plays a similar role to Seig Hart from Rave Master?  also do you guys think Zeref's fate will become what Seig Hart's was by the end of the Rave Master manga?    

Major heads up:  DO NOT, and I repeat if you haven't read the Rave Master Do not spoil yourself with Seig Hart's fate..That is something you have to experience from the beginning of the Rave Master because that's how damn amazing  it was.

Probably but jellal is closer in look. Also remember in one more day where Peter's daughter says how selfish he is and how he doesn't care who he hurt to get his way. Is an attp metaphor for naruto and Sasuke at this point since the ending.

#3915 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 05:02 AM

Lol how has this chapter changed anything? The only thing it's implied is that Zeref perhaps wasn't behind the what's-his-nuts creation, which is why there was possibly the flashback with the second Guild Master.

Even if that wasn't the case, Zeref has actively been trying to kill Natsu for a long time now, how is killing Larcade some kind of change? This chapter didn't do anything in regards to Zeref, and the people that are complaining about it have shallow caught-in-the-moment takes on the story lmao

Zeref is a villain that is under the effect of a curse, people need to get over it.

Yeah but the thing was Zeref was portrayed as someone who loved his family, loved Natsu, was in love with Mavis, it was his curse that made him separate himself from society (though him being the king with so many followers is still an oxymoron, which makes no sense to me, he can't stay close to society because he sucks out their life, yet he has an empire that loves him? that makes no sense.) Yet this chapter implies he has never loved his son, which goes against the one redeeming quality that he has. Unless the point of that is to show that he loves his son allot, but if he shows his love it will kill him,, so Zeref has to bury his feelings to keep him safe? This would make more sense to the Zeref we were originally introduced to, the one who had secluded himself to not hurt others.

Zeref hasn't been actively been trying to kill Natsu, for a long time, he's been trying to give Natsu the chance to kill him, which will coincidentally kill Natus as well, but his aim was to die in the hands of Natsu, He has not actively tried to kill Natsu for a long time, infact their current battle is the first battle where Zeref may be willing to kill his brother.

Though how he intended that to help in the destruction of Acnologia is a odd one, unless part of the Dragon's power came from Zeref in a hope to the dragon slayer could kill l him, and his death will weaken the Dragon slayer as well. Or ,aybe the two are not linked, he hoped Natsu would kill him, and his army would gain the power of Mavis an that power would be enough to defeat Acnologia.

iAnby7W.gif

#3916 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 01:10 PM

Yeah but the thing was Zeref was portrayed as someone who loved his family, loved Natsu, was in love with Mavis, it was his curse that made him separate himself from society (though him being the king with so many followers is still an oxymoron, which makes no sense to me, he can't stay close to society because he sucks out their life, yet he has an empire that loves him? that makes no sense.) Yet this chapter implies he has never loved his son, which goes against the one redeeming quality that he has. Unless the point of that is to show that he loves his son allot, but if he shows his love it will kill him,, so Zeref has to bury his feelings to keep him safe? This would make more sense to the Zeref we were originally introduced to, the one who had secluded himself to not hurt others.

Zeref hasn't been actively been trying to kill Natsu, for a long time, he's been trying to give Natsu the chance to kill him, which will coincidentally kill Natus as well, but his aim was to die in the hands of Natsu, He has not actively tried to kill Natsu for a long time, infact their current battle is the first battle where Zeref may be willing to kill his brother.

Though how he intended that to help in the destruction of Acnologia is a odd one, unless part of the Dragon's power came from Zeref in a hope to the dragon slayer could kill l him, and his death will weaken the Dragon slayer as well. Or ,aybe the two are not linked, he hoped Natsu would kill him, and his army would gain the power of Mavis an that power would be enough to defeat Acnologia.

Didn't Mavis already point that out? Even then, it still somewhat makes sense to me. Even if the people are attached to him, he still sees them as nothing but mere pawns and yet, his most loyal followers still follow him because they know of his curse and sees it as a way that he cares about them. Particularly August.

Again, Zeref is easily one of the most interesting villains to date, because you simply can't figure out what he's really thinking. I just hope there's a good satisfactory ending to his story, because quite frankly, I feel Zeref is the one the whole story literally hinges on.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#3917 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,423 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 08 March 2017 - 11:32 PM

I'm very skeptical about the title of the next chapter, but my cousin thinks the next chapter  will revolve around e.n.d.. returning,

basically the chapter with Natsu saying, My Name is Etherious  Natsu Dragneel."

Personally, I think the title has something to do with either Acnologia, Larcade, or August.

#3918 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,987 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 12:00 AM

that sounds like something to be skeptical about indeed

#3919 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 09 March 2017 - 12:52 AM

I'm very skeptical about the title of the next chapter, but my cousin thinks the next chapter  will revolve around e.n.d.. returning,

basically the chapter with Natsu saying, My Name is Etherious  Natsu Dragneel."

Personally, I think the title has something to do with either Acnologia, Larcade, or August.

I'm more worried about this new movie if its in Canon. I mean why it's like the last, I mean zeref and acnologia are the end game and if this movie is Canon that makes zeref and acnologia pointless, cause who ever the new villain is no way their topping zeref and acnologia.

#3920 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,987 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 07:01 PM

It most likely won't be

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users