• Please log in to reply
5160 replies to this topic

#3901 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 17 August 2016 - 07:42 PM

still better than NH I guess.

Not really, tbh. Orihime is still more likeable than Hinata and Sakura, but what it actually conveys is that, again, males have absolutely no say in who they are allowed to be with. If a woman likes you, that's the end of it.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#3902 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 07:42 PM

The funny thing is, I don't really had any expectations ... I didn't even followed or read Bleach on a regular basis ... and I am disappointed now.

How is that even possible?

Edited by lupina, 17 August 2016 - 07:45 PM.

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#3903 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,026 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 07:44 PM

So I guess these days the ending of a manga must have random pairings to pop-out babies in order to squeeze a continuation.

Because they are that desperate for cash and not dying.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#3904 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,551 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 07:46 PM

Not really, tbh. Orihime is still more likeable than Hinata and Sakura, but what it actually conveys is that, again, males have absolutely no say in who they are allowed to be with. If a woman likes you, that's the end of it.

How do you know he had no say? It's not like he was guilt tripped like what the last did to Naruto.

#3905 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Not that Ichigo showed romantic feelings in this manga...

But RR is really not good in my opinion. And so is why Bleach world still alive withoud Soul King... Why showing pairings but not what saved world? And it took bleach it's last chapter to say what Bach really wanted, wow.

#3906 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts
  • Interests:Games, Anime, OUAT....stuff I can't remember...and music!

Better looking kid than some others..lol

tumblr_m8a1skcZ6M1rx8yloo1_500.jpg

Joui Four

#3907 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,551 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 07:47 PM

I must say though, I'm not to fond of pairings having babies so quickly. I would be okay if the pairings were just married at the end or something.

#3908 NeonRanger

NeonRanger

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Writing, Criminal Minds and other Drama television. I like anime/ manga too.

Posted 17 August 2016 - 07:52 PM

I think AHK means that the female's feelings have more precedent over the males, regardless of how it's brought about, and I agree. 

Hello, Hello, Hello!  :argh:

#3909 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 17 August 2016 - 07:53 PM

How do you know he had no say? It's not like he was guilt tripped like what the last did to Naruto.

Because he has shown zero inclination towards Orihime, and then right after the ending he gets into a 3 month relationship before impregnating her?

They were just thrown together, contrary to the things Kubo has or forth.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#3910 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 07:57 PM

I must say though, I'm not to fond of pairings having babies so quickly. I would be okay if the pairings were just married at the end or something.

You mean good ones?

#3911 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,551 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 07:57 PM

Because he has shown zero inclination towards Orihime, and then right after the ending he gets into a 3 month relationship before impregnating her?

They were just thrown together, contrary to the things Kubo has or forth.

Oh, I understand what you're saying. You would've preferred they getting together on screen. i agree with the Timeline bit.

#3912 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 07:58 PM

So I guess these days the ending of a manga must have random pairings to pop-out babies in order to squeeze a continuation.

Because they are that desperate for cash and not dying.

And you have solved one piece of why I will be so frustrated tomorrow.

#3913 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,551 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 07:58 PM

You mean good ones?

The only good ending I've seen like that was FMA

#3914 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,551 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 07:59 PM

Honestly though, I don't think any paring happening could get me down. Naruto did enough on my psyche already. 

#3915 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 08:00 PM

Good enough.

#3916 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 08:01 PM

Have you seen Nisekoi?

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#3917 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 08:03 PM

If the spoilers are true, then that means Ichigo and Orihime have a kid that's 9 years old, but the timeskip was 10 yrs, which meant that immediately following the fight, Ichigo and Orihime would have had to have been in a relationship, get married, and make whoopie within 3 months of the end of the fight to be possible. Thats ridiculously bad writing.

Edit: not to mention that apparently Ichigo has no idea who the kid was, which means that Ichigo and Rukia hadn't met since the kid was born? Ridiculous.

AHK, did you forget that Kubo forgot how to write after Ichigo beat Aizen? Where has the Ichigo-Rukia interaction been the past couple years? After Death and Strawberry 2, the two of them haven't even been around each other. Kubo screwed up Renji and Ichigo so bad, as both were too weak for the Quincies. Also, Ichigo liked being a shinigami more than a human, but even with the ability to go up to the Soul Society, never visits? Ichigo's character did a 180, and Kubo has already paid for how horrible his manga has been by getting hardly any sells, and then being cancelled early. Naruto vs Pain is my Naruto ending, and Ichigo vs Aizen is my Bleach ending.

Thank god One Piece is better than both Naruto and Bleach without even making there be pairing conflict for increased interest in a dull series.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#3918 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 08:04 PM

Have you seen Nisekoi?

Even the so called hated series did something right. That's just pathetic.

#3919 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,551 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 08:07 PM

Have you seen Nisekoi?

Nope.

I'm not huge on anime like before. Now that bleach is finishing the only thing I have left to watch is FT and OP. However, judging from what I know I can see myself liking the blonde haired girl already.

Edited by Luna, 17 August 2016 - 08:09 PM.

#3920 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 08:09 PM

Nope.

I'm not huge on anime like before. Now that bleach is finishing the only thing I have left to watch is FT and OP. However, judging from what I know I can see myself liking the blonde haired girl already.

OP will keep you for a long time. Lol.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users