54175 replies to this topic

#38041 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 06:32 PM

Wait wait wait... I saw some of LadyGT's art taken and modified and made NaruHina?!?!?!?!

Yeah.:/

tumblr_nipy94W2uE1tjr97wo2_500.gif

#38042 LadyGT

LadyGT

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts
  • Interests:Drawing pretty much everything that defines "randomness".

Posted 26 October 2014 - 06:34 PM

Yeah but you know what? I have the feeling that it was made on purpose by a NS fan. I can't find it anywhere but on that tumblr blog and a NS page.

aw9vkj.gif

#38043 Guest_yellowflash_*

Guest_yellowflash_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 October 2014 - 06:35 PM

Wait wait wait... I saw some of LadyGT's art taken and modified and made NaruHina?!?!?!?!

Yeah, I could never picture them like that it just seems weird to me.

#38044 abloublou

abloublou

NH SS SK hater. You're doing it wrong Kishi.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,356 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 06:35 PM

Yeah but you know what? I have the feeling that it was made on purpose by a NS fan. I can't find it anywhere but on that tumblr blog and a NS page.

That's a nasty trick.

It looks like pairing wars are serious enough for people to use that sort of secret services methods for propaganda. :wot:

Edited by abloublou, 26 October 2014 - 06:36 PM.

#38045 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 26 October 2014 - 06:37 PM

Not really.....things can still be done perfectly sticking to the limits

I don't see how ? I was always of the opinion that all those cut of scenes where we have Sakura just about to realize it  will come into play  but we will see .

@natutofirefoxuzumaki
Sakura doesn't need to do that.

Why ? You do realize Naruto's insecurity is big right  you can't put it all on his confession to solve everything he wouldn't be confessing then with the hope of his feelings being reciprocated .  Naruto needs to see it by Sakura by actions  since Kishimoto made him missed almost all the times Sakura has show it   you have to look for Naruto's POV also . 

I'm guessing she's about to do something that will convince not only Naruto, but all the sane readers that he is the one she truly loves. Kishi could have let her sleep till the fight is over, but he didn't so I smell something suspicious.  :hehehe:

That's what I'm hopping for  if NS happens I want it be done right not halfassed and just for the sake of happening  since that is not why I ship it  but we will see  I pray it all goes well in this last two chaps . 

Edited by NarutoFireFoxUzumaki, 26 October 2014 - 06:48 PM.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#38046 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 06:38 PM

First time see you like that no even 693.

It is? Well, this is more about what reflects a while back with Kishimoto actually seemed annoyed by mocking fans by saying "Hinata, Hinata" making us look like Pokemon. Basically, I feel like he always has to put up with this. I still remember him not really "excited" about SJ alpha. Way to promote there, Kishi.

#38047 Naninaruto

Naninaruto

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 06:41 PM

Do you guys think that the last chapter will be exceptionally long? I hope that we do so we can get some more closure. I also just want to see Naruto become Hokage.

tumblr_n79hkjk3As1s26wtho1_500.gif

#38048 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.

Posted 26 October 2014 - 06:43 PM

She doesn't need to prove anything. It's Naruto who needs to show his feelings a little bit.

Its like you don't even take this form Naruto's POV at all   again the guy is pretty much insecure after how many times he has seen Sakura wallowing for Sasuke just look at the Kage summit arc and Sakura's confession   why do you think he rejected her back then ?  Do not disregard that like its nothing  this is one of the problems for NS .

Sakura knows how deep Naruto loves her bc of the POAL she realized that  but still he will show it again when he confess why he loves her and all that to take her insecurities for good and that she deserves to be with him (which she doesn't think she does at all ), but for that happen also he also needs to be convinced by Sakura herself by action or he will never accept her and the whole fiasco  from the Kage summit will happen again .

Edited by NarutoFireFoxUzumaki, 26 October 2014 - 06:45 PM.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#38049 Akashi

Akashi

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 06:43 PM

That's a nasty trick.

It looks like pairing wars are serious enough for people to use that sort of secret services methods for propaganda. :wot:

To be honest, Naruto fandom is the worst one I've ever seen.. Sometimes it disgusts me to be a part of it... :sick: 

That's what I'm hopping for  if NS happens I want it be done right not halfassed and just for the sake of happening  since that is not why I ship it  but we will see  I pray it all goes well in this last two chaps . 

We all do. I guess Kishi won't fail us in the end. The only thing we can do right now is wait.

#38050 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 26 October 2014 - 06:46 PM

To be honest, Naruto fandom is the worst one I've ever seen.. Sometimes it disgusts me to be a part of it... :sick:

We all do. I guess Kishi won't fail us in the end. The only thing we can do right now is wait.

Yup. So much drama. :argh: If I weren't so interested in this site and some stuff on tumblr, I'd leave it all the frick alone until the story was just over and done with.

tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#38051 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 06:50 PM

She doesn't need to prove anything. It's Naruto who needs to show his feelings a little bit.

Naruto won't do that unless he sees and is convinced that Sakura doesn't love Sasuke like she used before. I think both should show their feelings a little bit more towards each other.

Maybe he knows by now, but he's still very careful about this issue.

Edited by T XD, 26 October 2014 - 06:51 PM.

#38052 abloublou

abloublou

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,356 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 06:50 PM

That's why I had my doubt about joining the NS fandom (as I don't believe its only filled with saintly angels), and only kept to small crackships  for so long. Fans who aren't expecting anything are nicer and more relaxed

But well, this place is alright. Good moding I guess...

#38053 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 26 October 2014 - 06:52 PM

I don't see how ? I was always of the opinion that all those cut of scenes where we have Sakura just about to realize it  will come into play  but we will see .

Why ? You do realize Naruto's insecurity is big right  you can't put it all on his confession to solve everything he wouldn't be confessing then with the hope of his feelings being reciprocated .  Naruto needs to see it by Sakura by actions  since Kishimoto made him missed almost all the times Sakura has show it   you have to look for Naruto's POV also . 

The only thing I can tell you is....we won't find out unless we watch it. I am not sure of things...but we'll find out soon enough. Oh! And btw....we have to wait until the movie comes out...

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#38054 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 06:52 PM

Guys, do you remember what was the name of the ninja of Kumogakure that Sasuke killed? or was it filler?

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#38055 abloublou

abloublou

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,356 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 06:53 PM

Guys, do you remember what was the name of the ninja of Kumogakure that Sasuke killed? or was it filler?

I think he only killed one samurai...

#38056 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 06:55 PM

I legetelly regret ever being part of it to be honest I'm never taking part of something like this again  :hm:

I think his name was Jay and it wasn't a filler  .

Edited by NarutoFireFoxUzumaki, 26 October 2014 - 06:56 PM.

Posted Image                                                            

#38057 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 06:56 PM

Here some NS:

https://38.media.tum...gsvgko1_500.jpg

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#38058 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Writing

Posted 26 October 2014 - 06:57 PM

Its like you don't even take this form Naruto's POV at all   again the guy is pretty much insecure after how many times he has seen Sakura wallowing for Sasuke just look at the Kage summit arc and Sakura's confession   why do you think he rejected her back then ?  Do not disregard that like its nothing  this is one of the problems for NS .

I think it's overstating it to say Naruto is insecure.  Yes, he has understood that Sakura has loved Sasuke, and yes, that has hurt Naruto.  But hurt because of acceptance is not the same thing as insecurity.

Naruto didn't accept Sakura's confession because he didn't want her to deny her heart for his sake.  Again, that's not insecurity.  In fact, it's the opposite.  Naruto has the self-confidence to love Sakura enough to accept her feelings for someone else and put his own aside.  That's the farthest thing from insecurity.

Like I said recently, Naruto always believes he can win.  ALWAYS.  This includes believing he can win Sakura's heart.  Once he has brought Sasuke back and he's sure Sakura is free to make a real choice, he will make his play for her -- all the while believing he has a real chance of winning her affection.

Naruto's confidence and personal strength allowed him to NOT accept Sakura's confession on terms he felt were less than ideal.  That's not a problem for NS.  

Naruto will pour on the charm when he thinks the timing is right, and he will make his feelings known.

#38059 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 06:57 PM

@narutofirefox
Yes it will solve in naruto confession. I don't think naruto has big insecurity of his feeling. It's like naruto doubting his own feeling.

#38060 Syn11

Syn11

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,190 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, psychology & oriental culture.

Posted 26 October 2014 - 06:58 PM

Sakura knows how deep Naruto loves her bc of the POAL she realized that  but still he will show it again when he confess why he loves her and all that to take her insecurities for good and that she deserves to be with him (which she doesn't think she does at all ), but for that happen also he also needs to be convinced by Sakura herself by action or he will never accept her and the whole fiasco  from the Kage summit will happen again .

He has to overcome his insecurities and let Sakura decide. That is what a man does. He confronts his feelings instead of suppressing them or joking around. Sakura has proved enough times that she cares for Naruto deeply. She proves it with her acts. If Naruto needs her notarized confession, then I'm really disappointed in the Naruto who chooses his fears instead of love.

Well, KnS has said it all. It's not about insecurities, but more about timing.

Edited by Syn11, 26 October 2014 - 07:02 PM.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users