Close
Photo

The Last theory: Collection of Info & co.

narusaku naruto uzumaki sakura haruno

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62735 replies to this topic

#38021 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 10:30 PM

• Kishimoto’s assistants said that they believe Narusaku was a more logical ending but Kishi made NH because of personal reasons (fans in Twitter posted tweets about rumours that it was all because of SP and the western fanbase)

How coincidental is it that The Last is already being prepped and ready for the theatres in four different confirmed countries? Three being Western countries with a heavy NH presence in them. I believe there's some legitimacy to these allegations - at least when it comes to the theory about Pierrot turning towards the West for the series' future when their home country is so bitterly divided over their handiwork. 

I don't see the US fandom pulling them out of this. We aren't that big. Naruto isn't even the biggest anime fandom here, and many of the more hardcore anime people haven't liked the series in a long time, DBZ still holds that title.

So they are hoping for a percentage of a small percentage? I know those of us in the Western Hemisphere have a large population, but still I'd think the Japanese fandom is bigger then us.

NH/SS Western fans probably were the most vocal though I can believe that. I remember when a large group on NF were talking about how they'd kill Kishimoto if NH/SS didn't become canon.

#38022 LadyGT

LadyGT

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts
  • Interests:Drawing pretty much everything that defines "randomness".

Posted 22 December 2014 - 10:35 PM

Nh and SS are popular in Europe too.

aw9vkj.gif

#38023 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 10:37 PM

it wasn't a fake... they were articles horribly translated from animenetworks and saiyanisland.

It was a fake
The truth was that the last first weekend topped rtn first weekend by 175%

The rest about the last overwhelming rtn entire run in one weekend was BS

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#38024 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 22 December 2014 - 10:37 PM

it wasn't a fake... they were articles horribly translated from animenetworks and saiyanisland.

That was only for the opening box office  not overall  its ludacris to even think that it can surpass every Naruto movie in just one day let alone RTN  when the Naruto movies don't have much success  even in Japan  .  

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#38025 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 10:38 PM

-__-

What? I'm interested.

Listen, never held a child responsible for they're parents. I don't like Naruto and Hinata together, that doesn't mean I am going to hate they're children...

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#38026 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 10:38 PM

And in Asia.

Maybe in Africa, Australia, and Antarctica too.
And don't forget about Internet. They're really popular pairing for some or no reason.

#38027 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 10:40 PM

Glad to know at least my country will be giving them jack for money LOL

Naruto in prreety much non existent here...

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#38028 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 10:42 PM

What? I'm interested.

Listen, never held a child responsible for they're parents. I don't like Naruto and Hinata together, that doesn't mean I am going to hate they're children...

You are seriously considering about supporting part 3?

#38029 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 10:43 PM

Glad to know at least my country will be giving them jack for money LOL

Naruto in prreety much non existent here...

Pretty much in whole east europe it is - like that. Maybe in Germany/Italy is could earn some money, but not due to NH/SS

#38030 SuperChief

SuperChief

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 474 posts

NH and SS may be popular in Europe and US, but most fans in those regions pirate.

#38031 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

What? I'm interested.

that's not why i wrote that expression. i just can't believe that someone on this site is actually interested in this blatant cash grab that is part 3.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#38032 Change

Change

somebody who never wins

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts
  • Interests:Peace
    Curl up, take a nap, and never wake up

Posted 22 December 2014 - 10:45 PM

NH and SS may be popular in Europe and US, but most fans in those regions pirate.

To this day, I don't know anybody who buys volumes on the regular

The most I have seen somebody have is 1 or 2, and it's Naruto from part 1

Even with the games, the most I have seen somebody have is 2

Edited by TheMagicConch, 22 December 2014 - 10:45 PM.

Posted Image

#38033 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 10:45 PM

What? I'm interested.

Meh... Really? Hope you will pay to watch The Last.

#38034 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 10:46 PM

Naruto isn't all that prevalent in Denmark either. You can buy the manga volumes and the video games, but that's about it. The anime used to run on TV, but it got canceled and a company called Scanbox Entertainment even released a nordic version of the series on DVD, but it never made it past episode 52. :P  

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#38035 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 10:46 PM

I doubt the assistants would say anything to undermine Kishimoto's decisions. Without concrete evidence, I would disregard any such rumour as false.

While I do agree that this should not be perceived as fact (although there is the unknown factor of just how many assistants exactly Kishi has to assist him with his manga and what their own opinions are like), this movie's airing in Western countries so soon is evidential to the studio's prime market coming from overseas instead of the Japanese fandom alone. 

I don't see the US fandom pulling them out of this. We aren't that big. Naruto isn't even the biggest anime fandom here, and many of the more hardcore anime people haven't liked the series in a long time, DBZ still holds that title.

So they are hoping for a percentage of a small percentage? I know those of us in the Western Hemisphere have a large population, but still I'd think the Japanese fandom is bigger then us.

NH/SS Western fans probably were the most vocal though I can believe that. I remember when a large group on NF were talking about how they'd kill Kishimoto if NH/SS didn't become canon.

I agree. The states might have a population close to overlapping Japan's three times over, but the anime industry is still, by and large, a fringe market. It's not part of the mainstream entertainment media like in Japan.

Honestly, the fact that they're going to market the film in other countries like Australia and Mexico before nations with a bigger market for Naruto like the UK almost makes me laugh. Are they seriously counting on Australia to make up the difference from losses in their home country? 

Yes, I've heard about the threats as well. The sad truth is that these people might very well have had an impact on Kishi's final decision for writing the ending.

Edited by Atheck, 22 December 2014 - 10:48 PM.

#38036 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 10:47 PM

Nh/ss are the typical self insert pairings, that's why they are big

#38037 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 10:47 PM

Yep :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#38038 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 10:49 PM

So if we will vocal that we going to kill Kishimoto, he's going to re-write ending?  :lmao:

#38039 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 10:50 PM

You are seriously considering about supporting part 3?

I don't know if you called getting the pages free off the internet supporting...

@NarutoUzumaki01 You know, I wasn't planning on watching it, but seeing the reaction of some people, I just might.

Edited by Strangelove, 22 December 2014 - 10:59 PM.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#38040 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 22 December 2014 - 10:58 PM

To this day, I don't know anybody who buys volumes on the regular
The most I have seen somebody have is 1 or 2, and it's Naruto from part 1
Even with the games, the most I have seen somebody have is 2

True that. I only have like one Naruto volume, and that's volume 4 (the one with Haku & Zabuza). I've bought all but one Storm game on the Xbox 360(Generations), and that's about it. Would buy Storm 4, but I don't ever want to spend money on this kitten ever again, especially if they add stuff in from The Last & Part 3 :hm:
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: narusaku, naruto uzumaki, sakura haruno

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users