756 replies to this topic

#361 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 02:04 PM

Did you already did the scene where Sakura feeds Naruto?

I actually hadn't planned to do it because there isn't a whole lot I could say about it, but now that you mention it there's something I want to bring up about the characters. Well, mostly about Sakura again, but it's yet another reason why the canon pairings are terrible. And this is probably the best scene to use for it. I might do that one next now, just so I don't forget to talk about it.

Edited by DrK, 12 December 2017 - 02:19 PM.

#362 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 12 December 2017 - 03:00 PM

This! So much this! Neji was still a slave to the end. In this case a cupid slave *vomits* :sick: And I didn't watch TL. But Hinata being jealous of the scarf his dead mother left him (I don't care she didn't know this fact. She should be thinking about her sister). And knitting her own damn scarf. While not caring that HER SISTER is getting her eyes gouged up! Utterly disgusting character!  :down: Fuk even Sasuke was better then this, and thats saying something!

I am sure Sasuke will be able to make a transplant! :lmao: Or Kakashi! :lmao:

HA 2 was just yesterday on tv! :D True! :lol: They should add more Pantic from Tesna Koza! XD

Yeah, basically what they think is a perfect wife material. A soulless doormat that will obey everything they wish for! :down:

Ugh!!! The Horror!!! sbAbnKz.gif. Even Scarf Kun had much more screen time then Sasuke and Kakashi,   they should have renamed the movie into Naruto the Last Scarf!!!  :zaru: . 

Just knit him a scarf and everything should be fine  :chuckle: .

Yeah I'd love that or Bela  Ladja with Sojic  :lmao: .

Well there you have it lesson well learned  :pimp: .

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#363 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 03:44 PM

Naruto never had anything from his parents. For a long time he didn't even know who they were. But somehow he gets a scarf that belonged to his mom, but because Hinata also gave him one he drops it in a puddle? What a stupid bastard.

#364 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 12 December 2017 - 04:37 PM

Naruto never had anything from his parents. For a long time he didn't even know who they were. But somehow he gets a scarf that belonged to his mom, but because Hinata also gave him one he drops it in a puddle? What a stupid bastard.

In other words Retcon Arspull no Jutsu!!!  And then you have the proenders and those like Analy saying "respect" the author's wishes   :roll: .

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#365 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 08:22 PM

Relevant panels from the Gaara fight.

Naruto-Chapter1351_zps47477ee0.png
Naruto-Chapter1352_zpsd18b4d88.png

Gamakichi girlfriend comment: The frog is one of a few characters to assume Sakura is Naruto's girlfriend. Apparently, though, NaruHina was planned from the beginning? Yeah, I can really see that here!

See? This is what I am talking about. How can you have these characters say and admit that Naruto loves Sakura only to tell me "it was all a rivalry game." Bull-kittens-crap. Gamakichi even raised up the pinky finger which represents the red string of fate. So are you to tell me that all these characters were wrong? The frogs, Jiraiya, Tsunade, Minato, maybe even Shikamaru, and so many more all can SEE the most obvious and these pro-enders wants to tell me that "Naruto NEVER loved Sakura?" This is why I can't accept the ending, or any of the other BS that comes to "explain" the ending. None of it makes any sense what so ever.

Naruto loves Sakura. End of story. He settled for Hinata because Sakura was taken. Everyone knew that Naruto loved Sakura....even Hinata knew that Naruto loved Sakura, but she was way too selfish to even care.

No, I don't care what the canon is anymore...Naruto marries Sakura, has two kids named Shinachiku and Hanabi, and they live happily ever after. Done. What we have now...is a fanfiction nightmare written by one of the most digusting editors I have ever seen.

Even the author of Rock Lee SD knew that NS was end game or should have been.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#366 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 10:11 PM

See? This is what I am talking about. How can you have these characters say and admit that Naruto loves Sakura only to tell me "it was all a rivalry game." Bull-kittens-crap. Gamakichi even raised up the pinky finger which represents the red string of fate. So are you to tell me that all these characters were wrong? The frogs, Jiraiya, Tsunade, Minato, maybe even Shikamaru, and so many more all can SEE the most obvious and these pro-enders wants to tell me that "Naruto NEVER loved Sakura?" This is why I can't accept the ending, or any of the other BS that comes to "explain" the ending. None of it makes any sense what so ever.

Naruto loves Sakura. End of story. He settled for Hinata because Sakura was taken. Everyone knew that Naruto loved Sakura....even Hinata knew that Naruto loved Sakura, but she was way too selfish to even care.

No, I don't care what the canon is anymore...Naruto marries Sakura, has two kids named Shinachiku and Hanabi, and they live happily ever after. Done. What we have now...is a fanfiction nightmare written by one of the most digusting editors I have ever seen.

Even the author of Rock Lee SD knew that NS was end game or should have been.

Awesome post as always James. But I think it wasn't just the author of Rock Lee SD but I'm pretty sure the entire Japanese fandom of Naruto knew very well NS was suppose to be the end game pairing not NH. I bet they were disappointed and upset Kishimoto went with an ending that goes against his original idea, that goes against all the development he gave to NS (15 years to be exact). And he has the balls to say it was a red herring, he has the balls to say that he was intending for NH for a long time, that's a big pile of BS right there. No matter how many times you read the manga you can tell clearly which was the pairing he was going for. Every time a pro-ender tells me" Kishimoto was developing NH all along and not NS" I just laughed so hard it brings me tears. 

The pron-enders know it well their pairing was forced. It was nothing but an ass-pull with the purpose to bring the studio and even Kishi lots of money. The results speaks for themselves, just how much money do you think Pierot is earning through Boruto? 

Edited by Gravenimage, 12 December 2017 - 11:47 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#367 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 11:25 PM

Seems the Analyzer troll, in a burst of indignant anger, keeps editing the TVtropes page to say that Sakura is not a Tsunadere. Some people never learn.  :roll: At any rate, kudos to Derock for a job well done. :thumb:

Good thread by the way. Can't wait to see the analysis on Yamato's scene with Sakura in chapter 297. :smile:

Edited by ThroughWithLove, 13 December 2017 - 12:12 AM.

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

#368 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 11:28 PM

Seems the Analyzer troll, in a burst of indignant anger, keeps editing the TVtropes page to say that Sakura is not a Tsunade. Some people never learn.  :roll: At any rate, kudos to Derock for a job well done. :thumb:

Good thread by the way. Can't wait to see the analysis on Yamato's scene with Sakura in chapter 297. :smile:

Really??? How can you be sure it's really Analyzer the one editing the page?

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#369 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 12:01 AM

Tv tropes doesn't let you anonymously edit.

#370 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 12:11 AM

The name of the person doing the editing is "NSAnalyzer" and the rationale given is something along the lines of "Removing as Manga Sakura does not fit the precise definition."

Edited by ThroughWithLove, 13 December 2017 - 12:14 AM.

Posted Image

#371 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 12:14 AM

The name of the person doing the editing is "NSAnalyzer" and the rationale given is something along the lines of "saying Sakura is a tsundere is not accurate."

"Hinata does not evoke a feeling of protection in the viewer, therefore she is not a Moe." That's terribly presumptuous. How does she know that? Maybe I feel like protecting Hinata?

Edited by DrK, 13 December 2017 - 12:15 AM.

#372 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 12:25 AM

"Hinata does not evoke a feeling of protection in the viewer, therefore she is not a Moe." That's terribly presumptuous. How does she know that? Maybe I feel like protecting Hinata?

Your use of the term "presumptuous" is odd and subjective! As is your use of the term "protecting." Clearly you can't protect Hinata since she doesn't exist!

Edited by ThroughWithLove, 13 December 2017 - 12:26 AM.

Posted Image

#373 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 12:34 AM

Amazing isn't it ?? when you look at all those NS development .... 10 years!! and Kishi .... sooo easy and so simple in a matter of a second , destroy everything in a blink of an eye said "That is to mislead the fan , that is red herring" ....

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#374 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 13 December 2017 - 12:43 AM

I have to lol at them using NSanalyzer as their handle.

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#375 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,421 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 13 December 2017 - 01:28 AM

Out of curiosity where on tv tropes does it say being edited by NSAnalyzer? 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#376 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 06:07 PM

Seems the Analyzer troll, in a burst of indignant anger, keeps editing the TVtropes page to say that Sakura is not a Tsunadere. Some people never learn.  :roll: At any rate, kudos to Derock for a job well done. :thumb:

The name of the person doing the editing is "NSAnalyzer" and the rationale given is something along the lines of "Removing as Manga Sakura does not fit the precise definition[/size]."

I keep adding the section back in everytime she changes it. I even add the note about how Minato compares Sakura to Kushina who Analyzer agrees is a Tsundere. I mean, you can't just debunk that. You can't say that Sakura is not a Tsundere, but then have Minato say that Sakura is like Kushina, who is a tsundere, in the story itself.

That is just stupidity.  It's like saying that Analyzer is not a pro-ender and a NH fan, but someone who is really close to her says "You remind me of Fornvereworld" after seeing her go on a rant about how NH and SS are "intended since the beginning and are perfect pairings."

I guess Orihime isn't Moe in that logic then.

picture

Edited by James S Cassidy, 13 December 2017 - 06:17 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#377 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 13 December 2017 - 06:23 PM

I wonder how long it will take them to get banned from Tv Tropes too

Edited by Tsuki Hoshino, 13 December 2017 - 06:24 PM.

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#378 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 06:32 PM

I keep adding the section back in everytime she changes it. I even add the note about how Minato compares Sakura to Kushina who Analyzer agrees is a Tsundere. I mean, you can't just debunk that. You can't say that Sakura is not a Tsundere, but then have Minato say that Sakura is like Kushina, who is a tsundere, in the story itself.

That is just stupidity.  It's like saying that Analyzer is not a pro-ender and a NH fan, but someone who is really close to her says "You remind me of Fornvereworld" after seeing her go on a rant about how NH and SS are "intended since the beginning and are perfect pairings."

picture

Analyzer is really insane is what she is. I wonder if she is doing all of this because she got banned here, and how we were so against her and her wanting us to follow her way of thinking. Kinda sad how far she's willing to go to try to discredit anyone who opposes her in the end. =/ She needs a life BIG TIME.

#379 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 11:06 PM

picture

So it's true then wow...This is just sad. I can't believe she would go this far to prove her point which is basically nothing but pure BS. This is no better than what a pro-ender would go to clarify NH and SS were intended pairings from the start of the manga. :zaru:

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja@ like I said it's really sad. I don't know what to say honestly. 

Edited by Gravenimage, 13 December 2017 - 11:09 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#380 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,843 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 14 December 2017 - 12:11 AM

Really, she went over there? Oh God, she'll have a field day not on the Naruto section but all of the other fandoms! I can't imagine if she went on Sonic section or other franchise she may pick.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users