• Please log in to reply
1255 replies to this topic

#361 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,498 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 02 January 2016 - 03:08 PM

You're hired!

Yeah, those villains after Madara has been really poor. They're villains that goes against Naruto (the series) but then again, everything from War Arc were.

Like someone else said njust get Kojima to make a Villain boom you have an epic and kick ass boss that you would need to fight and Kojima is good and doing Villains after all.

#362 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,590 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 04:04 PM

That's true I mean at this point this should just be called Hinata since it all the NH fans care about at this point I mean even when a NaruSaku fan does a new story you get the NH or SS fans well being kittens saying its over and being smug about it.

But like you said they all pitted and stupid sad girl who could never do a thing, but its gotten worse as some are going to other fandoms saying how better Hinata is then them, they are a few, and even I have gotten a few guest reviews on my fanfiction stories crossovers saying all the females suck Hinata is the best.

I think in one they had Naruto with another girl from their crossover and all people did was kitten that Hinata was not with Naruto that it should be a harem that Hinata should be the head wife as all the other girls are well to a Hinata fan this is what I pick up they see all other girls that even try to win Naruto's heart as kittenes and a few other not so nice words.

You see this is just how crazy her fans are, I mean if I ever did this manga and I found out just how crazy that her fandom was I would have done a test have her sister get captured and see if she cared yes I would have Naruto and Sakura go but if they cared more on NH hint then next arc I would have killed her off being what we all know Hinata is and when asked I would just say this.

"You all cared more for a girl crushing on a boy she hardly knows that her caring for her sister, and that is something as a writer I will not stand, this is not a story of love this is a story about bound and friendship, and no Hinata was never there for Naruto I have no idea where fans even got that Idea."

I know that sound mean but its something I would have done to wake up the fans.

Isn't your idea basically the last?Also the problem with that is were to put it? Kishi basically made part 2 akatsuki and uchiha focus and it got worse after his first editor left. But yeah I would probably done the same or at least my god these kitten are this disgusting? Well I'm not showing her more then necessary and if they keep pushing I'll kill that character off. I honestly think Hinata fanbase along with SS is the worst fanbase in any fiction. What other fanbase destroys what their fans of and are so intentionally toxic they drive all other fans away? 

As for the fan fiction thing I haven't read any Naruto fan fiction in a few years especially Hinata fan fics, but here ever single one of their stories from what i recall:

Naruto lives a kitten life but then awaken something like the "omegagan" which is ten thousand time better and cooler then that kitten Sharingan. Which makes him instant badass and impossibly cool and all the girls want to suck his kitten now.

Someone points out to Naruto the Hinata loves him (even most fan fics didn't seem to believe hinata would confess to him first)...So he start dating her instantly. Just like that. Literally no effort on Hinata's part.

They bash Naruto's feeling for Sakura and have him question why he ever loved her (since they don't care about what Naruto actually thinks they come up with nothing most of the times). Then proceeds to torture and humiliate her throughout their story. leading to her either dying in a horrendous fashion, breaking down and becoming Naruto and hinata's obedient servant or some other punishment they feel is fitting for her. Also most stories seem to go down hill after they are done with sakura. Since they have no clue what do because their stories were really only about the superiority of hinata and fantasies of punishing sakura. And without her they just ramble on till they get bored with their story and start over.

Naruto normally also get a harem consisting of Kurienia, Anko and several other big chested woman in the series. Despite it making no sense since he only suppose to have one true love that is hinata. But Hinata normally OK with it if not outright supporting it by bringing in and training new members.

Hinata does horrendous and inhumane acts in the name of Naruto. But is then completely and utterly submissive and obedient to him unless they like the cold seductive manipulative woman part...then you wonder if they only like hinata for the kittens and not being sakura by that point. 

Also they punish Sasuke for thinking he was better then Naruto...but it normally a lot less graphic then what they do to sakura.

Or at least those were the fan fics I stumbled upon that made me hate the pairing and the people that supported it.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 02 January 2016 - 04:11 PM.

#363 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,498 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 02 January 2016 - 05:17 PM

Isn't your idea basically the last?Also the problem with that is were to put it? Kishi basically made part 2 akatsuki and uchiha focus and it got worse after his first editor left. But yeah I would probably done the same or at least my god these kitten are this disgusting? Well I'm not showing her more then necessary and if they keep pushing I'll kill that character off. I honestly think Hinata fanbase along with SS is the worst fanbase in any fiction. What other fanbase destroys what their fans of and are so intentionally toxic they drive all other fans away? 

As for the fan fiction thing I haven't read any Naruto fan fiction in a few years especially Hinata fan fics, but here ever single one of their stories from what i recall:

Naruto lives a kitten life but then awaken something like the "omegagan" which is ten thousand time better and cooler then that kitten Sharingan. Which makes him instant badass and impossibly cool and all the girls want to suck his kitten now.

Someone points out to Naruto the Hinata loves him (even most fan fics didn't seem to believe hinata would confess to him first)...So he start dating her instantly. Just like that. Literally no effort on Hinata's part.

They bash Naruto's feeling for Sakura and have him question why he ever loved her (since they don't care about what Naruto actually thinks they come up with nothing most of the times). Then proceeds to torture and humiliate her throughout their story. leading to her either dying in a horrendous fashion, breaking down and becoming Naruto and hinata's obedient servant or some other punishment they feel is fitting for her. Also most stories seem to go down hill after they are done with sakura. Since they have no clue what do because their stories were really only about the superiority of hinata and fantasies of punishing sakura. And without her they just ramble on till they get bored with their story and start over.

Naruto normally also get a harem consisting of Kurienia, Anko and several other big chested woman in the series. Despite it making no sense since he only suppose to have one true love that is hinata. But Hinata normally OK with it if not outright supporting it by bringing in and training new members.

Hinata does horrendous and inhumane acts in the name of Naruto. But is then completely and utterly submissive and obedient to him unless they like the cold seductive manipulative woman part...then you wonder if they only like hinata for the kittens and not being sakura by that point. 

Also they punish Sasuke for thinking he was better then Naruto...but it normally a lot less graphic then what they do to sakura.

Or at least those were the fan fics I stumbled upon that made me hate the pairing and the people that supported it.

To be honest its just a rough idea that I would do and show she gives not kittens for her family at all, as for where I think before the main part of the pain arc or even durning it where she is told to keep her sister safe from Pain. But again as you said I would kill her off if her fans kept bugging me like you said both NH and SS are the worst that it makes me sick to my stomach that I wish I could throw up.

Well there are still good ones made by NS fans and NaruIno fans which is good but you still get a few kittens who act like Hinata is the best thing ever made.

Yeah I hear that too its like they well I'm not sure it like where they make Naruto evil and wants to burn Konoha to the ground and Hinata still loves him and helps him makes me once again sick at the people who make stories like that, I have seen at least one good one and its a NaruSaku one but can't remember much about it.

But at this point we all know Hinta fans think Hinata is the best and if she killed someone it would all be to help Naruto or some other bs that they will try to come up with.

As for other fandoms I think Naruto in the only one that is so bad.

I mean I won't stop doing NS fics or NH fans win we oew it to Naruto and Sakura to give them some Justice.

#364 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 02 January 2016 - 08:49 PM

besides there's tons upon tons of other fanfics that they can go bugger off and read, seriously look how many naruto fics there are its ridiculous

#365 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,598 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 09:18 PM

I don't even know what they're going to focus on. All conflicts within characters were dealt with its spin off and movie. So...what's next...

Try to shift the focus from the Uchiha to the Hyuga all of a sudden, with even further retconned history where the Hyuga were suddenly extremely heavily involved with things, just as much if not more than the Senju and Uchiha, and pulling out hax moves that no one ever demonstrated before. Perhaps even try to make Mito Uzumaki half Hyuga just to further try to force the "red herring" Mina/Kushi or something.

2e5.gif

#366 Catra

Catra

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 09:28 PM

again i never liked the idea of an "uzumaki clan", fanfiction has been doing that since the begining and not only that it wouldn't make sense "oh hey that boy is part of that one clan the FIRST FREAKING HOKAGE married too! we even wear the whirlpool symbol on the back of our vests! but no we're gonna shuuuun him like all the sudden we think he IS the tailed beast (not a demon) for no apparent or explained reason"

#367 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 09:33 PM

Maybe if Kishi either put more detail on Uzumaki Clan or don't even have Uzumaki as a clan, we wouldn't be in this mess.

#368 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Uzumaki clan is not bad idea you know.
It just never dwelve that deep.

#369 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Uzumaki clan is not bad idea you know.
It just never dwelve that deep.

Perhaps the downside is the idea of making Naruto special more so than underdog.

#370 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 09:46 PM

I don't even know what they're going to focus on. All conflicts within characters were dealt with its spin off and movie. So...what's next...

More Ootsuki Clan. That is the only villain they can generate. Expect a lot of Byakugan or Hyuga related story line [or Hinata related stuff more accurately] in this Boruto manga.

Edited by Yyubie, 02 January 2016 - 10:02 PM.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#371 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 09:53 PM

Perhaps the downside is the idea of making Naruto special more so than underdog.

I never feel naruto is underdog considering he can learn a high level ninjutsu in a night, Learn summoning Justu for a month, and rasengan for few weeks.

This will give naruto new combat style, the sealing jutsu.
The moment I see jiraiya use sealing jutsu on Amaterasu with spiral design on it, I knew it fuuin jutsu would be something special. Too bad kishi is not one creative author.

I think naruto depiction is a loser/failure.

Edited by rocci, 02 January 2016 - 09:54 PM.

#372 Catra

Catra

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 09:55 PM

giving him a clan which not only makes him related to the sage but it also makes him related to 3 other hokage! (hashirama, tobirama and tsunade.)

#373 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 09:58 PM

Perhaps Uzumaki Clan should have been a solo mysterious clan that is well hidden and Minato was a lucky guy to married one. I don't know, the whole family branch is a bit screwy.

#374 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 10:01 PM

Perhaps Uzumaki Clan should have been a solo mysterious clan that is well hidden and Minato was a lucky guy to married one. I don't know, the whole family branch is a bit screwy.

That happen because kishi make senju vs uchiha.
Since for some reason senju disappear, it goes to naruto clan.

Senju has the power of body, but so far I only see it on uzumaki and not senju.

Edited by rocci, 02 January 2016 - 10:03 PM.

#375 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 10:02 PM

That happen because kishi make senju vs uchiha.
Since for some reason senju disappear, it goes to naruto clan.

Or you know, make more parallels than already needed...

#376 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 10:05 PM

Or you know, make more parallels than already needed...

Yes, I know that.
It just we never know anything about the uzumaki clan.
Kishi should just make minato a senju.

Edited by rocci, 02 January 2016 - 10:05 PM.

#377 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 10:08 PM

giving him a clan which not only makes him related to the sage but it also makes him related to 3 other hokage! (hashirama, tobirama and tsunade.)

That's right. Hinata must be related to the legend no matter what asspull or crazy story and so Hamura was born. They don't like the idea of Heroine is coming from a peasant or ordinary ninja family like Sakura, so the new heroine the byakugan princess have to be related to the legend so the biggest aspull happen : Kaguya-Hamura-Toneri-and whoever the villain in boruto movie named it is .... all of them have byakugan ...

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#378 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 10:09 PM

Yes, I know that.
It just we never know anything about the uzumaki clan.
Kishi should just make minato a senju.

Or just leave them as it is, if you want to make the underdog go on. Like have a normal yet prodigy family to showcase no amount of clans or bloodlines speciality can stop anyone from being overlooked. I mean it was fine with just Kuruma, but then he borrowed Ichigo's perk to be Jack of all trade.

#379 Catra

Catra

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 10:17 PM

i still laugh how over use of the byakugan makes you a little blind for a few. the joke with neji makes no sense. he could easily tell who's who by hearing where the sound is coming from.

#380 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 10:20 PM

Or just leave them as it is, if you want to make the underdog go on. Like have a normal yet prodigy family to showcase no amount of clans or bloodlines speciality can stop anyone from being overlooked. I mean it was fine with just Kuruma, but then he borrowed Ichigo's perk to be Jack of all trade.

If he's ichigo, he will turn out to be an uchiha and has potential to activate rinnegan.
I think, Naruto is never an underdog.
Ten ten is the true underdog, while lee and sakura has something.

The uzumaki never get touch on what it's capable and naruto never learn anything from it. It's a waste.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users