tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#362 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 03:46 PM

I'm confused. So... who had the flashbacks? Naruto? Sasuke? Sakura?

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#363 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 03:46 PM

I'm confused. So... who had the flashbacks? Naruto? Sasuke? Sakura?

Sakura I believe.

#364 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 03:47 PM

So... is anyone else wondering how theyre gonna break IT when they dont even have the chalra to fight anymore?

They will make seal of reconciliation, with or without rasengan vs chidori.
Fun fact, naruto and sasuke doesn't do rasengan vs chidori in this fight.

#365 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 03:47 PM

spoilering the final couple 50 days before the movie isn't a big move of marketing, I guess...Or maybe they don't care anymore of shipping war?

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#366 Kikuyu

Kikuyu

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
  • Interests:- 3 - not sure

Posted 23 October 2014 - 03:49 PM

i swear everyone's itching for 698 because while i was at it on reading, i literally cheered when Sakura awoke from the genjutsu-- 

she and kakashi better go now and take action. 

personally i was hoping something would get in the way of sasuke to stop Naruto from gettin chidori'd

tumblr_n71ofgOGge1qenrnlo1_500.gif

"   "The moment of one’s confession, is the moment of another’s dumping" 
-Harima Kenji

#367 Aslan

Aslan

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 64 posts
  • Interests:Lots of things...

Posted 23 October 2014 - 03:52 PM

Awesome chapter! Glad the fighting left dbz world and came back to planet naruto.

Uzumaki barrage made a return, epic!

Shuriken made a return!? Lol, I can't remember the last time shuriken being used in a fight. I remember when those things were the ultimate killing weapons. Now it takes tailed-beast spirit rasen-bombs to get the job done.

That panel of Sasuke and Naruto kneeling on the water, each landing a blow was brilliant.

I'm relieved that not only did we get a change of scene to Kakashi but Sakura waking up as well. Also, seeing Sakura in her childhood was a bonus. I believe that her expression implies that she isn't head over heels for Sasuke at this time? Or she was but also feels sympathy towards Naruto? It's a shame this story's ran out of time. The idea of exploring Sakura's childhood even further than the rivalry establishment piques my interest.

f3a84606-2c3e-4f4e-8cce-14e0f2502fde_zps

#368 lord287

lord287

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 03:53 PM

Maybe you are right. But you know- when it comes to life-death situations, even something as small as 0.5 % has great value. If Sakura had not done what she did, its highly unlikely that Naruto would have survived and recovered. 

It looks like you are frustrated with Sakura's choice of words/actions when it comes to Sasuke but don't you think its wrong to brush-off many of the good things she has done...?

Sakura has played a huge role in Naruto's life. She has been there for him at every step, supporting and helping him in whatever way necessary.That is Sakura's role in this manga, to be a support to Naruto and she has been a pillar of strength for Naruto. 

Naruto values Iruka and Team Seven the most. Sasuke left him. If Sakura was not there to give him support and company, Naruto would have lost himself in loneliness again.

Sakura healed Naruto when needed, she encouraged him when the situation called, she stood up for him and his causes when needed, she understood his pain and comforted him when needed, at one point she was even prepared to take all of Naruto's burdens on herself just so that he wouldn't have to suffer any more pain.

She has done a lot for Naruto, just like he has done a lot for her. That's the beauty of their friendship  :smile:

Yeah, I completely agree with you here.

Sakura did many things for Naruto which can be used to ignore the huge faults she made, but those things will make NS the best pairing only as FRIENDSHIP. I love their friendship status very much right now.

I loved NS very much since the beginning of naruto, even when sakura was a kitten to Naruto. I loved it during most of the part 2 until the fake confession happened. After that confession also I had above 50% hope for it but then their was chapter 540 and finally chapter 693. If Sakura had chosen the words which can be easily termed as those used in platonic sense, I would still be in love with NS, but now I don't like, instead hate all the pairings in Naruto.

According to me any pairing happening will reflect badly upon one character in that pairing.

NH-Hinata

NS-Naruto

SS-Sakura

I might have said sometimes that I will like NH/SS to happen after 693, but that was just due to my disappointment with Sakura in NS in ROMANTIC way. I still think NS is extremely good on the basis of friendship, but now their needs to be something solid from Sakura which can make me believe that she can and will Love Naruto more than she ever loved Sasuke, otherwise this pairing will just make Naruto look a second guy, which I will feel will be extremely disappointing(it will be for sure to me).

And as far as the intervening between this fight goes, I don't want any interference from Sakura in between their fight until their fight is over. After that I don't care if she punches Sasuke or Naruto, but during this fight it should be just Naruto & Sasuke fighting each other. I was waiting for this fight for so long and what I am getting is a fight which is so rushed. I thought it will be detailed like the part 1 fight but this started the week before and will probably end next week. This is the freaking time for Naruto to show who is boss, how hard work is better than being gifted.

REST IN PEACE

15 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENTS

#369 TsukiChan ♥

TsukiChan ♥

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 952 posts
  • Interests:Naruto <3 ;Drawing anime ; Watching anime and K-dramas; NaruSaku <3

Posted 23 October 2014 - 03:53 PM

seriously guys can you imagine if in next chapter, Sakura hugs Sasuke and pleads with him to stop? lol I really want this ova to happen or something similar but knowing kishimoto he's such a big troll you never know

tumblr_inline_ndxjyuuF571qlo98f.gif

#370 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 03:57 PM

not, it's the page before this http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/697/6

Ah! yes you're right. But still, it felt like there is the first page missing. 

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#371 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 03:58 PM

Guys it looks like Mangapanda is missing a page

06.png

Oh a missing page...
meanwhile as people speculates the name Sakura called first (which could more likely just be considered as 'they')
Im gonna look at dirty and tired Nardo looking hot thur.. he is better off without his jacket or just have it open imo that is.

Edited by dejavu, 23 October 2014 - 04:00 PM.

#372 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 04:05 PM

Late for the party but was enjoying a nice night of sleep instead of waiting lol

Anyway, I think this part of the fight was nicely done. The art was really beautiful IMO ( Naruto's bruising face and seeing him in his mesh shirt, he look so sexy!! :wub: ) and I'm happy that we go back to less god's like power and more the normal ninja fighting style, it felt more natural for me and I really did get more feeling to read this chapter thanks to this.

Also, I'm really happy to see Sakura waking up, even if it's not much it's better then nothing but with the flashback and seeing little sakura with that face ( no fangirl just maybe a little surprised) made us believe that it might mean something in the end. I don't beleive that she will interfere with the fight, it's going to be Naruto vs Sasuke until the end but I firmly believe that Sakura will be there when everything is done, l kinda ike in the OVA..

So overall, a good chapter that I really enjoyed reading ^^

#373 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 04:05 PM

Slow clap.

I kittening loved this chapter.

All the awards to Kishimoto, please.

The art was incredible, everything was incredible.

I'm in so much suspense --- and Naruto looked reaally attractive in this chap

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#374 Namaenash

Namaenash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 04:08 PM

Goodness, for those complaining about which name Sakura mentioned first... You guys are missing the context and focused too much on small semantics. She said both Sasuke AND Naruto. She's asking both of them. That's the context folks...

As for the chapter, I personally like the way Kishi depicted the fight. I doubt Sakura will be there to save Naruto, but we'll see... I would like to see Naruto took the hit, and supposedly dead... I'd like to see Sakura's reaction on it....

http://namaenasuyou.tumblr.com/     ||     https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6308104/

"I'm sorry I didn't believe. But I'd given up believing in so much, until I met you. From the first day I saw you, you were everything I ever wanted to believe in. You can do this, Diana. I know you can...But I have to go."

"What? What are you saying?"

"It's okay, this is what I came here to do. I can save today, but you... you can save the world."

#375 *- ZerΩ -*

*- ZerΩ -*

D E J A V U

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 341 posts
  • Interests:Sports-> Football,Basketball
    Video Games,The Mentalist,Supernatural..etc

Posted 23 October 2014 - 04:10 PM

Wow, it's so obvious that they're....

ARE YOU SERIOUS? Naruto battled obito and madara while Sasuke was sitting back, deciding if he wants to destroy Konoha..

Naruto is WAAAAY more leagues above Sasuke 

I hope sakura wont get into the battle... i WONT accept people to Say: Yay Sasuke > Naruto... Only because of Sakura he managed to defeat Sasukehh... :sakura:

Edited by *- ZerΩ -*, 23 October 2014 - 04:13 PM.

tumblr_n09oo96JLS1sqdj5ko1_500.jpg

#376 DattebayoXShannaro

DattebayoXShannaro

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 781 posts
  • Interests:anime/ manga, TCGs, JRPGs

Posted 23 October 2014 - 04:21 PM

BRAWL, BRAWL, BRAWL, BRAWL

Also, Sakure is finally awake.  Was there more after the first mock battle between Naruto and Sasuke?  It showed her again watching with a worried look.

#377 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 04:24 PM

LOL

http://sakurarock123...o-crazy-d-crazy

Edited by elmas, 23 October 2014 - 04:25 PM.

tumblr_nipy94W2uE1tjr97wo2_500.gif

#378 Askia31

Askia31

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 04:26 PM

seriously guys can you imagine if in next chapter, Sakura hugs Sasuke and pleads with him to stop? lol I really want this ova to happen or something similar but knowing kishimoto he's such a big troll you never know

I wouldn't put it past Kishi...After all Sakura thinks saving Sasuke from the darkness as her ''duty''.

#379 Nic

Nic

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 04:26 PM

Sakura fans getting there hopes up for no reason. Thought you guys would.have learned by now. Naruto will likely sacrifice his arm and deal the final blow to Sasuke.

#380 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 04:29 PM

Sakura fans getting there hopes up for no reason. Thought you guys would.have learned by now. Naruto will likely sacrifice his arm and deal the final blow to Sasuke.

i'm not giving my hopes up. 

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users