436 replies to this topic

#361 tonga1

tonga1

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 544 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 07:47 AM

no worry after this kitten in the "last movie" my expectations are on the floor :arg:

#362 TheQueenB

TheQueenB

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 07:48 AM

Guys, "One Piece" spoilers are out, I think! I believe we're next!  :chuckle:

tumblr_mzsu8jPgZk1qfqao1o3_500.gif

I'll always be there to catch you when you fall. 

#363 Akashi

Akashi

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 07:49 AM

The next two weeks are gonna be soooo long....

#364 TheQueenB

TheQueenB

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 07:52 AM

The next two weeks are gonna be soooo long....

Actually, I dare say that about the next month-and-a-half, especially if the manga doesn't end conclusively. Nobody's going to rest until the film is released. 

#365 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 07:52 AM

Seems like this chapter was the turning point of this battle. Sasuke had the gained the upper hand, but now Naruto has gotten serious thanks to the chakra he received from Kurama. Then again, there's four more chapter to go, which could mean that it will go on like this for quite a while. I hope something happens soon, because right now it seems like this fight is just treading water.   

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#366 Akashi

Akashi

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 07:56 AM

Actually, I dare say that about the next month-and-a-half, especially if the manga doesn't end conclusively. Nobody's going to rest until the film is released. 

If NS is confirmed canon in manga I don't think we should worry about the movie.

#367 TheQueenB

TheQueenB

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 07:59 AM

If NS is confirmed canon in manga I don't think we should worry about the movie.

But that's only if the manga ends conclusively. Otherwise, the insanity will continue. 

#368 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 08:01 AM

So no spoilers yet?

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#369 Akashi

Akashi

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 08:01 AM

But that's only if the manga ends conclusively. Otherwise, the insanity will continue. 

I really hope hope that's not the case. :D

#370 Chucky-kun

Chucky-kun

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 08:02 AM

Considering one of the trailers had the voiceover go:"Sakura is more attractive, surely Naruto..." (paraphrasing cz i can't remember exact translation) I'm pretty sure NS won't be 100% confirmed, also NS probably can't be confirmed without NH sinking first, and we definitely don't have enough time for that with 3 chapters left and Hinata still in IT.

c1a2d1a877.jpg

#371 TheQueenB

TheQueenB

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 08:04 AM

I really hope hope that's not the case. :D

Well, I'm first and foremost hoping that the manga will have an epilogue and that the film will just serve to fill in the blanks, but, given how some things have been teased, I'm not so sure that will be the case. Oh, well! We shall see! 

Considering one of the trailers had the voiceover go:"Sakura is more attractive, surely Naruto..." (paraphrasing cz i can't remember exact translation) I'm pretty sure NS won't be 100% confirmed, also NS probably can't be confirmed without NH sinking first, and we definitely don't have enough time for that with 3 chapters left and Hinata still in IT.

Yeah, that's actually one reason why I'm starting to think that the film will wrap things up. 

#372 Chucky-kun

Chucky-kun

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 08:10 AM

^What if the whole Naruto leaving the village thing is true? He could tell Sakura how he feels, then come back in three years to see her all grown up. Idk Kishi's been brining up love too often now I think NS will get what it deserves (I hope)

Throwback to start of shippuden pls pls

c1a2d1a877.jpg

#373 Akashi

Akashi

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 08:12 AM

Would be weird if we don't see Naruto becoming Hokage in manga. So open-ended finale would be weird. Also Naruto deserves a loving family that's why I guess we'll actually have romantic subplot resolved as well.

#374 TheQueenB

TheQueenB

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 08:25 AM

Would be weird if we don't see Naruto becoming Hokage in manga. So open-ended finale would be weird. Also Naruto deserves a loving family that's why I guess we'll actually have romantic subplot resolved as well.

I really wanted to see all that, too. Maybe the film can do all that, though? I don't know. I guess we'll find out by next week how things can progress. 

^What if the whole Naruto leaving the village thing is true? He could tell Sakura how he feels, then come back in three years to see her all grown up. Idk Kishi's been brining up love too often now I think NS will get what it deserves (I hope)

That's why I'm afraid that the movie will serve as the finale for everything. But the thing is that we have a "shocking conclusion," so things might not entirely go well, and Naruto won't confess to Sakura, as we can infer, until everything has been resolved. 

Throwback to start of shippuden pls pls

That's what I've been thinking! There's a theory about that going around on Tumblr, and I have to say that I agree with its reasoning. 

#375 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 23 October 2014 - 08:27 AM

I really wanted to see all that, too. Maybe the film can do all that, though? I don't know. I guess we'll find out by next week how things can progress. 

That's why I'm afraid that the movie will serve as the finale for everything. But the thing is that we have a "shocking conclusion," so things might not entirely go well, and Naruto won't confess to Sakura, as we can infer, until everything has been resolved. 

That's what I've been thinking! There's a theory about that going around on Tumblr, and I have to say that I agree with its reasoning. 

As we can infer? From where....what..and...how? Can you please elaborate on this one? o_O

Edited by narusaku256, 23 October 2014 - 08:28 AM.

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#376 TheQueenB

TheQueenB

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 08:31 AM

As we can infer? From where....what..and...how? Can you please elaborate on this one? o_O

When Sai asked Naruto why he hasn't confessed to Sakura, he sadly said that he couldn't, because he couldn't keep his promises. The reasoning behind this is that Naruto wants to confess to Sakura, but feels unworthy of doing so, since he feels as though he hasn't succeeded in keeping his promise. Thus, if he does make good on it, it's reasonable to infer that he'll want to confess to her. 

#377 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 23 October 2014 - 08:32 AM

When Sai asked Naruto why he hasn't confessed to Sakura, he sadly said that he couldn't, because he couldn't keep his promises. The reasoning behind this is that Naruto wants to confess to Sakura, but feels unworthy of doing so, since he feels as though he hasn't succeeded in keeping his promise. Thus, if he does make good on it, it's reasonable to infer that he'll want to confess to her. 

Oh this....I thought it was something blocking him in the movie. Phew! This was a relief :sweatdrop: Thank you for replying anyways :D

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#378 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 08:33 AM

So, chapter Soon™?

#379 LadyGT

LadyGT

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts
  • Interests:Drawing pretty much everything that defines "randomness".

Posted 23 October 2014 - 08:35 AM

Still no chap?

aw9vkj.gif

#380 TheQueenB

TheQueenB

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 08:37 AM

Oh this....I thought it was something blocking him in the movie. Phew! This was a relief :sweatdrop: Thank you for replying anyways :D

Sure thing! :D

So, chapter Soon™?

Still no chap?

Only "One Piece" spoilers seem to have been released. Nothing from this series or "Bleach," yet. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users