• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2479 replies to this topic

#361 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:27 PM

Looks like Hinata is out of the pairing picture. Now it's NS vs SS. The "SASUKE-KUN" and "I'm here too" were meant to start/heat this war back up.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#362 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:28 PM

Pff who cares about this SS stuff? Its already dead long time ago. Kishi is doing the same stuff he did in RtN. Sasuke turns good, sakura appreciates it and in the end she realizes that hes not the right one even if hes good.

ada_wong_signature_by_valxy-d5m0oa1.png

#363 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:29 PM

Wow I just finish reading this thread. One SS interaction ( not even a sentence, a word) and everyone loses their s**t. Think about it this way; if Sakura called out Naruto, the pairing would have been 10 times more obvious and with chap 631 that would have been overkill.

LOL It is crazy when you think about it. 

I actually found the little comment by Naruto to be a bit funny. I mean, look at his expression, and I don't see the fangirling that keeps getting brought up. Sasuke landed first, and so she responded to him, and then she turned her attention to Naruto, and picked at them while they were bickering. It was a light hearted comedic moment IMO. 

#364 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:29 PM

Looks like Hinata is out of the pairing picture. Now it's NS vs SS. The "SASUKE-KUN" and "I'm here too" were meant to start/heat this war back up.

Yeah, that's one way to put it.

Lol at your sig.

#365 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:30 PM

Pff who cares about this SS stuff? Its already dead long time ago. Kishi is doing the same stuff he did in RtN. Sasuke turns good, sakura appreciates it and in the end she realizes that hes not the right one even if hes good.

This! LOL

We already got Naruto confirming the NS parallel and pulling the gf comment from the movie. Sasuke's supposedly good now, and with that, it makes NS even more tasteful considering she'd be choosing Naruto over Sasuke and he won't be the "fall back guy". It's a win/win! 

#366 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:32 PM

I hope everything goes smoothly in the end, but...Sasuke. Dammit, why Juugo got to say something. But let's see if everything goes smoothly. I wonder who will come out top. That's something pairing war should look forward to.

#367 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:33 PM

Yeah cuz we totally haven't gotten any strong SasuSaku hints lately *cough*Iron Country*cough*Sakura's Admirer Scene*cough* sorry I have a tickle.

uc.png

#368 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

it's funny, mangastream's translation of this page is what I thought it meant when I saw it on mangapanda http://mangastream.c...uto/33759734/21

#369 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

It was a comedic moment to remember the old interaction of Team 7. She acknowledged Sasuke first because he's the one who got there first. If you notice, the panel where Naruto says "I'm here too" shows him with movement lines meaning that he got there afterwards and not at the same time as Sasuke.

But it's canon, comedic or not it's difficult to split out canon adn comedic from this chapter

SK-303_image007.jpg

#370 Orenji

Orenji

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Ooooh Sakura!!!

Personally, I don't think the "Sasuke-kun" is anything to really talk about. Big whoop. She said his name. People say other people's names all the time.

But yeah, I'm really sad this was the chapter we've been waiting for and now its over... In just 20 short pages ha! It'll probably go close to back how it was.

I liked the humor in it though (: Like when Kiba yelled out that he wanted to be hokage and Shino was like "Dude... no."  And on the last page after Sakura unleashed all her power, which was just so flippin' cool, Naruto and Sasuke were on her side with her up front. I just thought that was neat since its historically been Sasuke and Sakura on Naruto's sides!

And personally, I wouldn't mind if there was a love triangle. :> I've always liked a little NaruSakuSasu... as long as NaruSaku comes out in the end!!

Edited by Orenji, 29 May 2013 - 12:35 PM.

#371 Akashi

Akashi

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:34 PM

I lol at how people noticed a blush on Sakura's cheeks but totally ignore the fact that Kishi forgot to draw "claws" on Kiba's face.  :chuckle:

Edited by Tauriel, 29 May 2013 - 12:35 PM.

#372 Ex-psych75

Ex-psych75

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:34 PM

I highly doubt the man who directed road to ninja will make SasuSaku canon

tumblr_inline_miqm96XVxj1qz4rgp.gif

#373 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:35 PM

I highly doubt the man who directed road to ninja will make SasuSaku canon

Wrote not Directed. Also the Naruto Movies are non-canon.

Edited by Edward Uzumaki, 29 May 2013 - 12:35 PM.

uc.png

#374 Nath0man

Nath0man

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:36 PM

I don't think we should feel intimated by SS. Of course Kishi isn't going to make NS too obvious. Where's the fun in that? The main thing is that Sasuke hasn't shown any feelings towards Sakura at all. He even tried to kill her at 1 point. But we all know that Sakura has shown feelings towards Naruto and they have much better development and chemistry. NS is winning, and also I think it's safe to say NH is out of the picture. Everyone just calm down.

tumblr_mnolr6Y9P11rv8v4go1_500.png

#375 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:37 PM

This! LOL

We already got Naruto confirming the NS parallel and pulling the gf comment from the movie. Sasuke's supposedly good now, and with that, it makes NS even more tasteful considering she'd be choosing Naruto over Sasuke and he won't be the "fall back guy". It's a win/win! 

Considering that Kishi seems to have more plans for Sasuke than he's letting on if Juugo's comment is anything to go by, this could very well be the opportunity for Sakura to have the closure she desires with her romantic feelings for Sasuke.

Kishi could make Sakura finally come to a closure about it with now the option of a good Sasuke around. And after she finally lets go of her feelings that will be the chance for Sasuke to reveal the intent that he's hiding, which I think might put him again in the opposite side of the equation. But since Sakura already had her resolution with him then she can stand with Naruto 100% without anyone claiming that Naruto is only her second choice.

#376 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:37 PM

Let's be honest people. Nobody here is really worried about SasuSaku.

What we are all worried about is another wave of haters complaining once again about Sakura "fangirling" over Sasuke. This wasn't even close to fangirling. Karin was fangirling, all Sakura did was say "Sasuke-Kun".

Face it, they're all just too used to hating Sakura and we're just too used to defending her. Calm down and enjoy the awesomeness that was this chapter.

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#377 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:38 PM

Ooooh Sakura!!!

Personally, I don't think the "Sasuke-kun" is anything to really talk about. Big whoop. She said his name. People say other people's names all the time.

But yeah, I'm really sad this was the chapter we've been waiting for and now its over... In just 20 short pages ha! It'll probably go close to back how it was.

I liked the humor in it though (: Like when Kiba yelled out that he wanted to be hokage and Shino was like "Dude... no."  And on the last page after Sakura unleashed all her power, which was just so flippin' cool, Naruto and Sasuke were on her side with her up front. I just thought that was neat since its historically been Sasuke and Sakura on Naruto's sides!

And personally, I wouldn't mind if there was a love triangle. :> I've always liked a little NaruSakuSasu... as long as NaruSaku comes out in the end!!

I agree at first Naruto was in the middle but then Sakura moved to that spot. It amazes me that people hate on Sakura just for saying Sasuke kun once.If anything there will be some more focus on the love triangle

#378 Syn11

Syn11

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,190 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, psychology & oriental culture.

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:38 PM

By the way, did our little Sakura-chan just curse  in the presense of her teammates? Mangastream...

http://mangastream.c...uto/33759734/21

Edited by Syn11, 29 May 2013 - 12:39 PM.

#379 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:40 PM

By the way, did our little Sakura-chan just curse  in the presense of her teammates? Mangastream...

http://mangastream.c...uto/33759734/21

She flicked her hair back but yeah that's pretty funny.

uc.png

#380 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 12:41 PM

Yeah cuz we totally haven't gotten any strong SasuSaku hints lately *cough*Iron Country*cough*Sakura's Admirer Scene*cough* sorry I have a tickle.

I take parings as dead or canon after looking at the intention or reason for the author to make a pairing canon. SO now looking back at the story is see no build up, no developement, only negativity and ruined charcter developments in a pairing like SS. Thats more then enough for me to say a paring is dead hence kishi simply has no reason to make it canon in the end, Why should he do it to ruin charcters or what?

ada_wong_signature_by_valxy-d5m0oa1.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users