Close
Photo

Kiss or Confession?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
417 replies to this topic

Poll: Kiss or Confession? (58 member(s) have cast votes)

Which one will happen first?

1. Pucker up baby! (36 votes [62.07%])

Percentage of vote: 62.07%

2. Roses are red, violets are blue, I think I love... (22 votes [37.93%])

Percentage of vote: 37.93%

Vote

#361 One-Shot

One-Shot

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 04:07 AM

QUOTE (Fox-And-Flower @ Apr 15 2009, 11:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i can see their first kiss being an accident XD

after everything's over, everyone's jumping around cheering, glad that everything's done and over with, naruto and sakura get too close and BAM.

or it could be a repeat like what happened with him and sasuke in episode 3... someone pushes them together. the difference this time is, they dont pull away wub.gif

Oh this would just be precious...

#362 Hysteria

Hysteria

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Interests:Lots of different things

Posted 16 April 2009 - 04:15 AM

How about both?

A sh*tstorm will ensue. :teehee:

Actually, confessions suck.
They're over-rated.

Actions speak louder than words.

Edited by True, 29 April 2009 - 08:06 AM.

#363 No WhereMan

No WhereMan

H&E's Dark Knight

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts
  • Interests:Star Wars, Writing, reading, Warhammer, WoW, Naruto, Anime in general. Movies, HK KungFu Movies, D&amp;D, video games (SFIV!!!) and various other things.

Posted 16 April 2009 - 05:45 AM

QUOTE (Hysteria @ Apr 16 2009, 12:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Actually, confessions suck.
They're over-rated.

Actions speak louder than words.

My thoughts exactly, I wish I had the forethought back then to make this topic a poll. *shrugs* oh well

Edited by No WhereMan, 16 April 2009 - 05:46 AM.

batman-arkham-city-wallpaper-wallpaper-0xl_batman_arkham_origins_logo.jpg

#364 Namikaze Akane

Namikaze Akane

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 07:04 AM

A kiss then shock from both Naruto and Sakura. wub.gif

#365 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 06:49 AM

I think it will be a kiss. And that Sakura will be the one to initiate it. I think that Naruto's too hesitant with Sakura to try and kiss her, so I think that Sakura will just grab his face and SMOOCH!

As for everyone saying that the kiss won't happen because kissing doesn't happen in shounen manga - its not common, but its been done. Yu Yu Hakusho is the series that most stands out in my mind. Okay, so granted I don't know if it actually happened in the manga, but at least in the anime,
YYH Anime Spoilers If You Care --Click here to view--
the last episode had the girl jump the main guy character and kiss him.

So yeah, I'm hoping for a kiss. wub.gif
0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#366 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 29 April 2009 - 06:58 AM

As for everyone saying that the kiss won't happen because kissing doesn't happen in shounen manga - its not common, but its been done.

It's been done a lot of times. I shall never understand that "Shonen= fights and zero romance; Shojo= romance and no action" false preconception apparently everybody are stuck in. Not only there're many romance-themed shonen but also it's normal seeing kisses in action-themed mangas.

Another example: Kimagure Orange Road: Chapter 156 - Page 27 .

Anyway, I agree. Confessions are overrated and usually don't end up well in this manga. Actions speak louder than words, and it's always been like this with Naruto and Sakura. So I think I'd preffer a kiss because it'd speak -hopefully- LOUDLY.

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#367 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 29 April 2009 - 08:05 AM

QUOTE (No WhereMan @ Apr 16 2009, 01:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My thoughts exactly, I wish I had the forethought back then to make this topic a poll. *shrugs* oh well

Better late than never! *Adds poll*

#368 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,846 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 01 May 2009 - 03:56 PM

Hmmm...

I don't remember what I had said on this thread (I think I had said a confession will happen) but I changed it for:

Sakura: Naruto, you better pucker up before I knock you out to next week.

Naruto: ... yes, Sakura-chan... :teehee: drooling.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#369 Imogen

Imogen

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 06:06 PM

I'm new to this website but i have been following naruto for a long time now...

Due to their personalities i agree that it will probably be Sakura acting first...something big will happen and there will be flashbacks and she will realise she loves him and in the crisis step in the way to protect him

...now knowing animes, sometimes they disappoint or leave open ended endings...It wouldn't surprise me if Sakura dies or almost dies, trying to stop Sasuke and Naruto...then he might cry and she will comfort him with a kiss or words of love before she dies! He will then get really mad and lose the plot and fight til he can't fight anymore.

However, I reckon she will kiss him and he will be shocked and blush and then a fight will follow and at the end there will be a knowing look and a smile of somekind...with the possibility of a glimpse at the future with him as Hokage and her by his side.

But like i said, don't get hopes up, half the village is dead already and fights with sasuke and kabuto are yet to happen, not to mention rest of akatski so more will be dead by the end...yet there will be a lot of pointless filler arcs in the process, which is really really irritiating!!!!

#370 jacm

jacm

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 02:17 AM

I think a kiss would happen first. and maybe it will all happen accidentally. Sakura will probably punch Naruto after the kiss, but deep inside, she knows she liked it. happy.gif

#371 Sherry

Sherry

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku of course!

Posted 20 May 2009 - 11:15 AM

what about the loving smack?? lol i like it once!

It wouldn't surprise me if Sakura dies or almost dies, trying to stop Sasuke and Naruto...then he might cry and she will comfort him with a kiss or words of love before she dies! He will then get really mad and lose the plot and fight til he can't fight anymore.

but, if sakura dies, naruto with...whom?? i don't like anybody but sakura to be at naruto's side

#372 Imogen

Imogen

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 10:20 PM

QUOTE (Sherry @ May 20 2009, 12:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
but, if sakura dies, naruto with...whom?? i don't like anybody but sakura to be at naruto's side

Don't worry, it is unlikely to happen, but i have watched anime before and charcters die when you least expect it. I think something serious will have to happen before any confession or action. May that be Naruto near death or Sakura...But then i never expected some of the charcters who are now dead to die in the way they did! Who knows what they have install. But i guess it is more likely that Sasuke would pop it rather than the others...Naruto has to live in order to prove to everyone that your dreams can come true if you fight for them. Sakuras character shows that people can grow up and change their ways. Sasuke, well if he comes back, then it shows there is light at the end of the tunnel, never give up! Each charcter and their story gives an important message. Well, i think they do anyway.

#373 Vicious

Vicious

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 03:33 AM

QUOTE (No WhereMan @ Apr 8 2006, 05:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Me personally I'm leaning towards, the kiss. For some reason I have a feeling it will be on of those times in the middle of some crisis and it just happens. Besides a kiss, can happen and it could be several issues before the two even discuss what occured, making things just too simple.

Where a confession, everything is let out of the bag.

That's a little clich'e don't you think?

Edited by Saint Michael, 25 May 2009 - 03:35 AM.

The Righteous are humiliated and perish, the strong are weakened and beaten, lovers become wretches to all and the other, the innocent are forsaken and dismissed, and the shattered are left broken... such is the cause of evil and contempt... contempt for what others are not, contempt for their own weaknesses, contempt because they are no longer in the realm of the light. But instead have fallen to hatred, anxiety, and greed.

#374 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • Interests:Working out, manga, video games, scuba diving

Posted 25 May 2009 - 04:35 AM

QUOTE (Saint Michael @ May 24 2009, 11:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's a little clich'e don't you think?

What's not cliché nowadays?

#375 Vicious

Vicious

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 04:49 AM

QUOTE (Kurosaki Ichigo @ May 24 2009, 10:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What's not cliché nowadays?

Well usually it's only the main character that dies, instead of the sub-main character.
The Righteous are humiliated and perish, the strong are weakened and beaten, lovers become wretches to all and the other, the innocent are forsaken and dismissed, and the shattered are left broken... such is the cause of evil and contempt... contempt for what others are not, contempt for their own weaknesses, contempt because they are no longer in the realm of the light. But instead have fallen to hatred, anxiety, and greed.

#376 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

Procrastination Princess ♥

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:All things FUN! 8D

Posted 29 May 2009 - 05:20 AM

I personally would like to let them kiss. It would seem more romantic! biggrin.gif Sakura already knows that Naruto loves her more than life itself, but if she kisses Naruto suddenly, it would seem like a total "scream-because-something-unexpected-happened" moment. I would really like that. Makes my heart beat fast, and my adrenaline fuel up. wink.gif tongue.gif

Oh, I'm such a sucker for romance! wub.gif

#377 jacm

jacm

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 12:40 PM

hahaha. i agree. and i would totally scream if i see them kiss first. tongue.gif

#378 Naruto_T7

Naruto_T7

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 03:56 PM

Well, apparently first comes a hug and a thankyou (: which, by the way I was ecstatic about! wub.gif
Yo, aloe vera!

#379 Torxe

Torxe

World's greatest critic <boragnarok>

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Games, PC, fora, terraria, Bo-karate, meditation

Posted 10 June 2009 - 07:21 AM

I think there will become a kiss first, perhaps after Naruto went missing and showed up again Sakura would be so relieved about him beeing okay that she just kisses him.
(I thought this was going to happen after he got out of the sanbi, espescially when she made that weird looking dance if she noticed that Naruto wasnt with kakashi's group).

Oh and in that last anime episode (The place to return to) I was really disappointed.
I expected Sakura to ask Naruto on a date Why? For this reason: Everyone is relieved to be home and Naruto said Dinner tonight is at Ichiraku's, then Sakura starts to talk to Naruto (on a little bit nervous tone).

But no it wasn't allowed to happen.

Someone wrote that Sakura wouldnt go easy on him (just grab him and kiss him) I found a pic of this (probably just fanart):
[attachment=393:_CLAIR1.jpg]
Well still looking forward to that kiss,
Torxe

Edited by Torxe, 10 June 2009 - 07:38 AM.

In support of the Sakura we once knew:

Sakura-killing-hinata-naruto-shippuuden-

#380 Yumi-chan

Yumi-chan

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Interests:&lt;3 Luke &lt;3<br />and anime of course..x)

Posted 21 July 2009 - 11:31 AM

Awww I'm already imagening that kiss in my head...<3<3<3
I think,i don't know,that they r not for confesssions,serious talk about love and all,so I think kiss will come first!
But when it happens,it will be totally KAWAII waaaa <3

or it could be a repeat like what happened with him and sasuke in episode 3... someone pushes them together. the difference this time is, they dont pull away

They won't.(:

If you can't get someone out of your head,maybe theu are supposed to stay there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users