Close
Photo

The Last theory: Collection of Info & co.

narusaku naruto uzumaki sakura haruno

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62735 replies to this topic

#37961 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 08:39 PM

Watch yourself  @Akashi's gonna kill you I9V1N8m.png :lulz: .

Yes he is  Shogun's episodes are one of the most funnier along with Kondo I still can't stop laughing when he stuck his kitten in the bathroom hole    :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: .

Oi oi! I hope she will not punish me for this :umm:

Yeah, I laugh the most on Shogun's episodes, they are most epic in terms of jokes.

#37962 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 08:42 PM

So much about "succed previous generations" and "you choose your way of life" for 698 chapters, to be dismised by fate it 2 last chapters, eh?

I think at this point every moral, message, and lesson was just thrown out for the sake of "popularity."

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#37963 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 22 December 2014 - 08:45 PM

I heard NS week was beginning day 20 and ending day 27
It could be false tho
I guess its false

I don't think so. SJ put the NS theme on the front page of the 2015 Jump Festa. And the video game company for the new Ninja Storm Revolution are dishing out NS game playing cards.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#37964 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

I think at this point every moral, message, and lesson was just thrown out for the sake of "popularity."

Yeah, and that's one of biggest reasons for me to hate this ending, you could just draw not best but good senen as bleach without deep messages as it was about justice/war/people are tools in Naruto and grab some money, but no, he intented to do it this way to only throw it to nowhere at the end.

#37965 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Oi oi! I hope she will not punish me for this :umm:

Yeah, I laugh the most on Shogun's episodes, they are most epic in terms of jokes.

She'll probably give you a kick in the crotch and sent you flying  :chuckle:

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#37966 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,073 posts
  • Interests:I'm still alive! more active on twitter :)

Posted 22 December 2014 - 08:46 PM

tumblr_inline_nh011pA1Z61qapmlm.gif

I'm not good with gif but someone should write Kishi as the zombie, and the fandom is Luffy lol. XD I'd try to shut him up but he always comes back to haunt us with interviews and extra pages. :lmao:

ナルサク

#37967 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 08:47 PM

I personally don't believe anything that Kishi says anymore. It's nothing more than damage control. The fact that he has to spend so much time trying to explain himself only proves how bad the ending really is.

I'll still listen to what he has to say, if only to get a good laugh out of it. :hehehe:  

Edited by TerrorKing, 22 December 2014 - 08:48 PM.

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#37968 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 08:51 PM

She'll probably give you a kick in the crotch and sent you flying  :chuckle:

But I didn't switch to Hinata nor did I spit on my promises  :argh:

I only gave you some hints about Gintama future chapters.

Please spare my precious crotch  :ohmy: 

I personally don't believe anything that Kishi says anymore. It's nothing more than damage control. The fact that he has to spend so much time trying to explain himself only proves how bad the ending really is.

I'll still listen to what he has to say, if only to get a good laugh out of it.  :hehehe:  

Well, damage control or not - but it's a poor at best, just so much BS.

Edited by NarutoUzumaki01, 22 December 2014 - 08:52 PM.

#37969 Change

Change

somebody who never wins

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts
  • Interests:Peace
    Curl up, take a nap, and never wake up

Posted 22 December 2014 - 08:57 PM

I'll still listen to what he has to say, if only to get a good laugh out of it. :hehehe:  

What ever it is, it's sucks so bad
To the point were you wonder if the man seriously has mental problems

Posted Image

#37970 Advaith

Advaith

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 08:57 PM

I don't think so. SJ put the NS theme on the front page of the 2015 Jump Festa. And the video game company for the new Ninja Storm Revolution are dishing out NS game playing cards.

Why are they torturing us again.

What did we do ???

They obliterated NS and killed us,what more,why more ?

#37971 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 08:58 PM

What ever it is, it's sucks so bad
To the point were you wonder if the man seriously has mental problems

100% accurate.

#37972 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,073 posts
  • Interests:I'm still alive! more active on twitter :)

Posted 22 December 2014 - 09:00 PM

well that's business for ya :thumb: They don't want to lose our part of the fandom. but ugh how stupid do they think we are? :roll:

ナルサク

#37973 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 09:02 PM

Why are they torturing us again.

What did we do ???

They obliterated NS and killed us,what more,why more ?

I'll believe in an official "NS week" when they make a universe where NS exist, and start producing stories about it outside this NH/SS nightmare. But even then most of us won't support it.

#37974 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 09:02 PM

That's the funny thing about prophecies isn't it? Nothing is ever specific and so generalized that it could mean anyone.

In fact, the prophecy that was given in the manga was only a partial...we never got the entire prophecy cause Naruto cut him off. Which could mean as well.

To go into even more fact, wasn't Naruto against the idea of destiny and predetermined fates? I guess that was hogwash since now apparently his entire story revolves around it. Again, Neji's entire life has been just crucified and burned for the sake of nothing.

That's EXACTLY what I was thinking ! 

the whole shippuden thing was about destiny and all ! Naruto talking about the book of the gutsy ninja, all the story about the senju/uchiha and Naruto/Sasuke fight etc... it contradicted the part one of the manga !

and yeah, via Neji, he confirmed that Neji was indeed right during part one when he said to Naruto 'No one can escape his fate" since he died protecting a member of the main branch !

And, there's another problem, I talked about it earlier on tumblr : What will Naruto do to bring peace ? what's his version of a hokage ? what is his answer to pain. The only he kept repeating is "believe in me, I'll definitely gonna bring peace on earth" then...nothing.

tumblr_nq5cp7mpWa1t4u7tdo1_500.gif

:love: Kiss Kiss Fall in love  :love: 

My tumblr

#37975 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.

Posted 22 December 2014 - 09:03 PM

But I didn't switch to Hinata nor did I spit on my promises  :argh:

I only gave you some hints about Gintama future chapters.

Please spare my precious crotch  :ohmy:

Well, damage control or not - but it's a poor at best, just so much BS.

Just the mere mention of Hinata is punishable by crotch kick  its the law, you can only be spared  if there is some GinTae  on the way  :hehehe: .

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#37976 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 09:04 PM

well that's business for ya :thumb: They don't want to lose our part of the fandom. but ugh how stupid do they think we are? :roll:

They've already lost us and many other aspects of the fandom. Right now all they have is NH SS and the neutrals who can tolerate it.

I'm personally getting so tired of hearing how "big" NH/SS is. Lets see just how powerful they are. No one in our fandom should be supporting this kitten anymore.

#37977 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 09:09 PM

Just the mere mention of Hinata is punishable by crotch kick  its the law, you can only be spared  if there is some GinTae  on the way  :hehehe: .

Then I'm glad I only will be punished for that. I could say that there will be something of that, but I hate people who lie to themself  :hehehe:  and to others.

#37978 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 09:10 PM

That's the funny thing about prophecies isn't it? Nothing is ever specific and so generalized that it could mean anyone.

In fact, the prophecy that was given in the manga was only a partial...we never got the entire prophecy cause Naruto cut him off. Which could mean as well.

To go into even more fact, wasn't Naruto against the idea of destiny and predetermined fates? I guess that was hogwash since now apparently his entire story revolves around it. Again, Neji's entire life has been just crucified and burned for the sake of nothing.

If only he saw Lego Movie...

#37979 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 09:14 PM

Then I'm glad I only will be punished for that. I could say that there will be something of that, but I hate people who lie to themself  :hehehe:  and to others.

LOL Then of goes your crotch :hehehe:  There will be just you wait  :hm::P .

Posted Image                                                            

#37980 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 22 December 2014 - 09:17 PM

If only he saw Lego Movie...

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

That prophecy was legit, man!

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook (1)