Close
Photo

The Last theory: Collection of Info & co.

narusaku naruto uzumaki sakura haruno

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62735 replies to this topic

#37901 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 06:34 PM

LOL

Edited by NarutoUzumaki01, 22 December 2014 - 06:38 PM.

#37902 Rabbit

Rabbit

Pappaparapappapa

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,600 posts
  • Interests:Being peculiar. Travelling around the world. Shoujo manga. Obsessed with cats. Jelly beans. NicoNico. SPLATOON. Honeyworks.

Posted 22 December 2014 - 06:35 PM

So... any of you people are on ongoing of Gintama?

I'm reading the series.

Shall we skate?❄❄

5a8024b87c1bc97de775cb6fa0967ff9.gif

#37903 SuperChief

SuperChief

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 06:35 PM

Fun facts:

- No one ever confirmed that Naruto is child of prophecy, it's only was told that this child would fight with a man with strong eyes [Sasuke fought Madara]

- It's been told that child of prophecy would bring revolution to this world, Naruto didn't [Sasuke did in fact?]

- In the end, if you look at it, the only characters that succeded in their ways - is both descendants of Kaguya's childs and both have dojutsu (Hinata aka heroine, Sasuke aka main hero)

- Both characters Hinata and Sasuke - is perfect couple in terms of story (not a plot wise, I bet they didn't shate even a single panel, LOL) - both a born within a clan with dojutsu, everything handed to both of them without much determination from their sides (Naruto to Hinata, random ninjutsu claws to Hinata, MS to Sasuke, EMS and Rinnengan to Sasuke), both used supposed main hero and heroine only as tools in their fates.

- Both, supposed main hero and heroine - Naruto and Sakura - was underdogs from beggining, both worked hard, even developed strong feelings/connection between them, both  where fighting their desteny [jinchuriki/weak woman] to become someone who worth of being friend/shinobi/hokage, and both ended up being mare tools in desteny of real main characters, and served as price for them.

Well, that's pretty much Kishimoto's way of thinknig.

iirc Hagoromo called Naruto the Child of Prophecy. You're still correct about the rest though.

#37904 Rabbit

Rabbit

Pappaparapappapa

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,600 posts
  • Interests:Being peculiar. Travelling around the world. Shoujo manga. Obsessed with cats. Jelly beans. NicoNico. SPLATOON. Honeyworks.

Posted 22 December 2014 - 06:37 PM

You spoiled half of last arc to them :<

I edited it already.

Shall we skate?❄❄

#37905 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 06:38 PM

iirc Hagoromo called Naruto the Child of Prophecy. You're still correct about the rest though.

But Hagoromo wasn't the one who predict this, Jiraiya, Nagato, Tsunade - all belived in him as in child of prophecy, and it's got nowhere.

I'm reading the series.

It's looks like it's getting to the end, don't you think?

Edited by NarutoUzumaki01, 22 December 2014 - 06:39 PM.

#37906 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 22 December 2014 - 06:41 PM

Houston, we have a problem!

I'm out of likes, and there are too many good posts in the last 4 pages or so! :argh:

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#37907 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 06:43 PM

Fun facts:

- No one ever confirmed that Naruto is child of prophecy, it's only was told that this child would fight with a man with strong eyes [Sasuke fought Madara]

- It's been told that child of prophecy would bring revolution to this world, Naruto didn't [Sasuke did in fact?]

- In the end, if you look at it, the only characters that succeded in their ways - is both descendants of Kaguya's childs and both have dojutsu (Hinata aka heroine, Sasuke aka main hero)

- Both characters Hinata and Sasuke - is perfect couple in terms of story (not a plot wise, I bet they didn't shate even a single panel, LOL) - both a born within a clan with dojutsu, everything handed to both of them without much determination from their sides (Naruto to Hinata, random ninjutsu claws to Hinata, MS to Sasuke, EMS and Rinnengan to Sasuke), both used supposed main hero and heroine only as tools in their fates.

- Both, supposed main hero and heroine - Naruto and Sakura - was underdogs from beggining, both worked hard, even developed strong feelings/connection between them, both  where fighting their desteny [jinchuriki/weak woman] to become someone who worth of being friend/shinobi/hokage, and both ended up being mare tools in desteny of real main characters, and served as price for them.

omg - take all my likes! Just take them!!

#37908 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 06:44 PM

YOU GET A LIKE! YOU GET A LIKE!! EVERYBODY GETS A LIKE!!!! X-D

#37909 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 06:45 PM

Fun facts:

How depressing is this?

#37910 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 22 December 2014 - 06:46 PM

You should definitely read the manga. You'll missed out the greatest battles like bleep vs bleep, bleep vs bleep.

Oh I will   I hope you're not talking about  Kagura vs Kamui or Gintoki vs Takasugi ? Since you say it seems like it was the end   Oh men don't tell me   I need to catch up but starting from tomorrow :sweatdrop: .

Edited by NarutoFireFoxUzumaki, 22 December 2014 - 06:47 PM.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#37911 Rabbit

Rabbit

Pappaparapappapa

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,600 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 06:47 PM

It's looks like it's getting to the end, don't you think?

If Sorachi keeps up the pace and storyline, I'm afraid so. But there are still possibilities that he would create another arc completely unrelated with the previous arc.

Shall we skate?❄❄

#37912 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Fun facts:

- Both characters Hinata and Sasuke - is perfect couple in terms of story (not a plot wise, I bet they didn't share even a single panel, LOL) - both a born within a clan with dojutsu, everything handed to both of them without much determination from their sides (Naruto to Hinata, random ninjutsu claws to Hinata, MS to Sasuke, EMS and Rinnengan to Sasuke), both used supposed main hero and heroine only as tools in their fates.

giphy.gif

#37913 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

:glomp:  

How depressing is this?

It's not even end of this parallels.

#37914 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 06:50 PM

If Sorachi keeps up the pace and storyline, I'm afraid so. But there are still possibilities that he would create another arc completely unrelated with the previous arc.

Oh, he could do plenty of those, but it's last or pre-last serious arc in terms of whole story, almost everything was resolved [KISHIMOTO, JUST LOOK HOW IN LESS SERIOUS STORY EVERYTHING HAD CONCLUSIVE ENDING, GOD DAMMIT!].  But there is still some sub-plots. Hope there will be another arc for Gintoki and Tsukuyo, and Kondo and Otae, those two are fun to watch over.

#37915 SuperChief

SuperChief

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 06:51 PM

But Hagoromo wasn't the one who predict this, Jiraiya, Nagato, Tsunade - all belived in him as in child of prophecy, and it's got nowhere.

I don't think that particularly matters given the fact Hagoromo is a godly figure.

Edited by SuperChief, 22 December 2014 - 06:53 PM.

#37916 Advaith

Advaith

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 06:53 PM

Fun facts:

- Both characters Hinata and Sasuke - is perfect couple in terms of story (not a plot wise, I bet they didn't share even a single panel, LOL) - both a born within a clan with dojutsu, everything handed to both of them without much determination from their sides (Naruto to Hinata, random ninjutsu claws to Hinata, MS to Sasuke, EMS and Rinnengan to Sasuke), both used supposed main hero and heroine only as tools in their fates.

THIS

The truth

Zillion likes

#37917 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

I don't think that particularly matter given the fact Hagoromo is a godly figure.

He just another character that had HAX powers, he still was human, as much as his brother was, it's their mother who became god was above all shinobi and had her personality changed.

Edited by NarutoUzumaki01, 22 December 2014 - 07:04 PM.

#37918 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Fun facts:

This is so kittened up, I mean Kishi said many times he is like Naruto. That's what I do when I write too. When getting a task in school to write a short story, I was always the main character.

anyway, is Gintama that good? I just opened the tab for it. :kukuku: Is there an ongoing plot or as jokish as I've heard? How's the shipping? Please does it have serious moments too? what other series is it like

ナルサク

#37919 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 06:55 PM

I don't think that particularly matters given the fact Hagoromo is a godly figure.

That old fart didn't do kitten.

He only levitated...LEVITATED!!! And from what I understood, he also met Madara before, and was the one that gave him the rinnegan. Is like all of Kaguya's clan are f**** aliens or something, who are just there to mess with people.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#37920 Rabbit

Rabbit

Pappaparapappapa

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,600 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 06:58 PM

Oh, he could do plenty of those, but it's last or pre-last serious arc in terms of whole story, almost everything was resolved [KISHIMOTO, JUST LOOK HOW IN LESS SERIOUS STORY EVERYTHING HAD CONCLUSIVE ENDING, GOD DAMMIT!].  But there is still some sub-plots. Hope there will be another arc for Gintoki and Tsukuyo, and Kondo and Otae, those two are fun to watch over.

Or a Zura and Kaientai arc? Zura has been missing the fun. Where is Zura when everyone needs him?

Shall we skate?❄❄

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: narusaku, naruto uzumaki, sakura haruno

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users