• Please log in to reply
54175 replies to this topic

#37741 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 25 October 2014 - 11:57 PM

Nope dude you just saved yourself from the trouble of getting through a wave of negativity with little basis. So yeah... be thankful XD

no you don't understand xD last time I was on the thread was like over 20 pages ago yesterday, before the negativity happened, I completely missed it being asleep and then at work, timezone craziness lol that's why I was like  :wot:   xD   glad things are calm here though ^_^

Edited by ultranx, 26 October 2014 - 12:07 AM.

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#37742 NSmakessense

NSmakessense

My username is still valid

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 11:59 PM

Uhh, one question. Was the OVA made by SP or was it something Kishi was involved in? Cause I know that it was released with these t-shirts but I was wondering how relevant it actually is...

Right now it seems pretty relevant :yes:

feDPriJ.gif

“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” — Ging, HxH, ep. 148

#37743 *- ZerΩ -*

*- ZerΩ -*

D E J A V U

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 341 posts
  • Interests:Sports-> Football,Basketball
    Video Games,The Mentalist,Supernatural..etc

Posted 26 October 2014 - 12:01 AM

actually...
naruto is airing for 15 years..
in naruto world its about 4 years with timeskip so...1 year of naruto is about 1/4 year of urs..so...1 week in naruto should be....1/(48*4) equals 0.005weeks in real life or just our week/192.
Now just count how many weeks have passed since the confession and add them. Your welcome :)

tumblr_n09oo96JLS1sqdj5ko1_500.jpg

#37744 Raiton

Raiton

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 311 posts

One week I think, why?

Well a NH told me that Naruto doesn't love Sakura romantically anymore, it was a childish crush bla bla... and when I told him about the conversation between Sai and Sakura "even I can tell that he really loves you...".  he said it's been a while since that happened. So, I came here to ask. x)

taRhIfA.png                                                            

#37745 NSmakessense

NSmakessense

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

no you don't understand xD last time I was on the thread was like over 20 posts ago yesterday, before the negativity happened, I completely missed it being asleep and then at work, timezone craziness lol that's why I was like  :wot:   xD   glad things are clam here though ^_^

Oh i get you timezone is actually a pain in the ass XD, but yeah since the mods closed the movie thread everything has been going smoothly... like it should always but i digress XD

feDPriJ.gif

“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” — Ging, HxH, ep. 148

#37746 Syn11

Syn11

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,190 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, psychology & oriental culture.

Posted 26 October 2014 - 12:03 AM

If Kishimoto gives (gave) us a NS kiss scene, how will (would) it be like?

Here are some examples

Edited by Syn11, 26 October 2014 - 12:05 AM.

#37747 NSmakessense

NSmakessense

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 12:10 AM

Here are some examples

I feel cheated because i saw Chidori (FMP) and i was hoping something with Sousuke and i get that... thing with Leonard. I'm mad :hm:  XD

Edited by NSmakessense, 26 October 2014 - 12:10 AM.

feDPriJ.gif

#37748 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 26 October 2014 - 12:10 AM

Oh i get you timezone is actually a pain in the ass XD, but yeah since the mods closed the movie thread everything has been going smoothly... like it should always but i digress XD

typos, meant 20 pages ago xD but yeah ^_^ and yeah yesterday it seemed like users were being negative bringing up old stuff but I thought it stopped, boy was I wrong xD yeah I wish it could always be calm here, I like it being calm, its usually one of the calmest places except when some big chapter comes up xD also I thought everyone had cheered up about 693

Edited by ultranx, 26 October 2014 - 12:28 AM.

#37749 NSmakessense

NSmakessense

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 12:13 AM

typos, meant 20 pages ago xD but yeah ^_^ and yeah yesterday it seemed like users were being negative bringing up old stuff but I thought it stopped, boy was I wrong xD yeah I wish it could always be calm here, I like it being calm, its usually one of the calmest places except when some big chapter comes up xD

But then it's understandable, this ads are not reason enough to freak out, mainly after discovering the plot and stuff *sigh*... let's hope for more days like this :D

feDPriJ.gif

#37750 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 12:16 AM

I want a kiss scene, but i think it would be a hug, but this time Naruto will return it.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#37751 NSmakessense

NSmakessense

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 12:17 AM

I want a kiss scene, but i think it would be a hug, but this time Naruto will return it.

Forehead kiss too? :umm:

feDPriJ.gif

#37752 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 26 October 2014 - 12:19 AM

If they do actually end up kissing, I have a feeling Sakura would initiate it first.
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#37753 tonga1

tonga1

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 544 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 12:20 AM

Here are some examples

the best kiss scene is ryuji x taiga from toradora :pimp:

#37754 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 12:21 AM

@raiton
If naruto doesn't love sakura, then he will say it or he will think about it.
For example: if naruto doesn't love sakura, he will say or think about it when he separate with kushina and then with minato.
With kushina it get a skip, with minato it get a mention which I belive gonna lead to a confession.
Naruto silent =/= naruto give up with sakura.

#37755 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 12:22 AM

Forehead kiss too? :umm:

maybe that, or an almost kiss like the filler chikara.

#37756 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 12:24 AM

But then it's understandable, this ads are not reason enough to freak out, mainly after discovering the plot and stuff *sigh*... let's hope for more days like this :D

Yeah, I'm pretty sure this marketing strategy of SP is just a watered down version of road to ninja's, road to ninja was in fact much worse, its why I said "great, road to ninja all over again" because all the overreaction and fan speculation just like last time xD and I'm surprised people are still upset about 693, I mean I posted the actual pages of the shonen jump alpha version of the chapter and it was just like the raws, mangapanda and mangastream were actually wrong, and kakashi basically was saying sakura didn't want to be with sasuke, she just wanted to save him, so I was like "people still think 693 is bad and are still upset about it? 0.0 were they here when I posted the chapter pages? 0.0"

Edited by ultranx, 26 October 2014 - 12:26 AM.

#37757 NSmakessense

NSmakessense

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 12:24 AM

maybe that, or an almost kiss like the filler chikara.

The filler Chikara had that? I think i saw it and don't remember that :S

feDPriJ.gif

#37758 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 12:27 AM

The filler Chikara had that? I think i saw it and don't remember that :S

no NS the other couple  they almost kiss, but NS could have that if Kishimoto doesn't want a full kiss.

#37759 NSmakessense

NSmakessense

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 12:28 AM

Yeah, I'm pretty sure this marketing strategy of SP is just a watered down version of road to ninja's, road to ninja was in fact much worse, its why I said "great, road to ninja all over again" because all the overreaction and fan speculation just like last time xD 

Yup exactly and back then was even worse because we were nowhere near the end, unlike in this case so yeah... overreaction again XD

feDPriJ.gif

#37760 Raiton

Raiton

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 12:28 AM

@raiton
If naruto doesn't love sakura, then he will say it or he will think about it.
For example: if naruto doesn't love sakura, he will say or think about it when he separate with kushina and then with minato.
With kushina it get a skip, with minato it get a mention which I belive gonna lead to a confession.
Naruto silent =/= naruto give up with sakura.

Thanks!

taRhIfA.png                                                            

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users