Close
Photo

The Last theory: Collection of Info & co.

narusaku naruto uzumaki sakura haruno

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62735 replies to this topic

#37661 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 22 December 2014 - 04:19 AM

Nice find
I miss team 7, they never got to be a team again, brb crying

Let me join you -_-
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#37662 Midoriko

Midoriko

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 95 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 04:20 AM

note: I can't keep up with this thread so..

when was the last time Naruto WAS the MC?

Edited by Midoriko, 22 December 2014 - 04:56 AM.

#37663 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts
  • Interests:Sequel of Final Mission Status!

Posted 22 December 2014 - 04:21 AM

Nice find

I miss team 7, they never got to be a team again, brb crying

Its my fav too!  

Let me join you  -_-

Let me go crazy with this smiley  :comfort: :comfort: :comfort: :comfort: :comfort:

Anyway, awwww  :blush: http://bonds-ask-nar...-the-top-doesnt

Edited by xpopurix, 22 December 2014 - 04:26 AM.

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

#37664 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 04:34 AM

I didn't think Kishi could do more to ruin his work. I was wrong!

#37665 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,120 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 22 December 2014 - 04:38 AM

Here you go :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

#justkikittenhings

LMAO! :lmao:

So Sasuke was the MC all along! How low can idiotmoto fall!

Anything else from JF?

Yp330yZ.gif

#37666 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 22 December 2014 - 04:41 AM

note: I can't keep up with this thread so..

when was the last time Naruto the MC?

Never. He was Never the MC. 

His whole being revolved around the Sauce. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#37667 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,120 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 22 December 2014 - 04:44 AM

Never. He was Never the MC. 

His whole being revolved around the Sauce. 

So the story about a kid overcoming the impossible, changing the world, ending the circle of hate, becoming Hokage etc etc wasn't Naruto's true story? His story was just to save Sasuke?

The big question is why is that idiot ruining himself? He must know this? Right?

Edited by milan kyuubi, 22 December 2014 - 05:00 AM.

Yp330yZ.gif

#37668 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 04:49 AM

Hmmm....well...I am convinced now.

Before Kishimoto's father died he created Road to Ninja. A movie about family, bonds, and and real love and care. The movie was a hit and chances are his father saw it. After his father's passing, I am convinced Kishimoto just gave up. All the interviews, the words he speaks, it doesn't feel like him. There is no passion in his words and all he speaks now is in circles. Everything makes little sense and now we have this.

I am certain Kishimoto is utterly depressed and lost all will to create. With Naruto, maybe he had a connection with his father through it. I don't know. When his father died, so did Naruto. So Kishimoto just kept writing and writing and writing. Putting whatever on the page to suit his investors. He stopped caring and let others take control. He let them ruin Naruto and now he is just saying whatever answers that come to mind to "explain things." This whole "Hinata is most popular" was nothing more than a fabrication by SP. The movie, the ending, it all was just a huge fabrication by SP themselves because Kishimoto just didn't have a heart to finish it.

He was just a robot who followed orders and probably fed his depression through the likes of Obito which explains why Obito's insanity seems so....genuine. Yeah, people will say it doesn't make sense, but depression does that. What doesn't make sense to you, will make sense to them. I know, I live through Bi-polar disorder.

It makes me feel sorry for Kishimoto. Maybe he is torturing himself. Maybe he just stopped caring. I don't think it is about the money anymore. If it was, he would have done so many things differently. SP was all about the money, but I believe Kishimoto just stopped caring. He just hates himself now which is why Naruto looks so bad now. Why Naruto is not the same anymore. Kishimoto changed due to depression and now Naruto has to. It explains also the lackluster kind of depressing ending.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 22 December 2014 - 04:51 AM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#37669 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 04:52 AM

Why are people still listening to that Takl hack? I thought he outed himself as a NaruHina worshipper

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

#37670 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 22 December 2014 - 04:55 AM

http://meganezaru.tu...urce-adako-here

... Don't touch me.

/weeps forever/

*pats shoulder*

It's gonna be okay.

Have some cute NaruSaku

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#37671 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 05:00 AM

axyzpj.jpg

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#37672 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 22 December 2014 - 05:01 AM

If I could do it and If there was a way to get away with it, there's nothing that I want to do more than punch Kishimoto right in the face.

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#37673 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 05:08 AM

Hmmm....well...I am convinced now.

Before Kishimoto's father died he created Road to Ninja. A movie about family, bonds, and and real love and care. The movie was a hit and chances are his father saw it. After his father's passing, I am convinced Kishimoto just gave up. All the interviews, the words he speaks, it doesn't feel like him. There is no passion in his words and all he speaks now is in circles. Everything makes little sense and now we have this.

I am certain Kishimoto is utterly depressed and lost all will to create. With Naruto, maybe he had a connection with his father through it. I don't know. When his father died, so did Naruto. So Kishimoto just kept writing and writing and writing. Putting whatever on the page to suit his investors. He stopped caring and let others take control. He let them ruin Naruto and now he is just saying whatever answers that come to mind to "explain things." This whole "Hinata is most popular" was nothing more than a fabrication by SP. The movie, the ending, it all was just a huge fabrication by SP themselves because Kishimoto just didn't have a heart to finish it.

He was just a robot who followed orders and probably fed his depression through the likes of Obito which explains why Obito's insanity seems so....genuine. Yeah, people will say it doesn't make sense, but depression does that. What doesn't make sense to you, will make sense to them. I know, I live through Bi-polar disorder.

It makes me feel sorry for Kishimoto. Maybe he is torturing himself. Maybe he just stopped caring. I don't think it is about the money anymore. If it was, he would have done so many things differently. SP was all about the money, but I believe Kishimoto just stopped caring. He just hates himself now which is why Naruto looks so bad now. Why Naruto is not the same anymore. Kishimoto changed due to depression and now Naruto has to. It explains also the lackluster kind of depressing ending.

If that were the case............well......that just makes me obligated as fan to continue to love Naruto. No matter what crap SP or other people tend to do with the series in the future I'll continue to love the Real Naruto Kishi wrote. And whenever I create my version of Part 3 against theirs, hopefully not only will I prove how wrong they were in doing things but.........but maybe I'll show Kishi something genuine and positive again.....and give him peace of mind.

Hatred isn't everlasting but forgiveness is I suppose :)

#37674 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 05:09 AM

@james
I don't think he's like that.

#37675 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 05:12 AM

So what's new?

#37676 Midoriko

Midoriko

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 95 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 05:15 AM

Sasuke was the MC since he left back in part one; all anyone thought was about was Sasuke-kun. Is he going to get saved? Take revenge? Return to Konoha?

Since his introduction and his badassery moves, Sasuke was the character teen boys and girls was fangasming about. Naruto was not immuned.

#37677 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts
  • Interests:Sequel of Final Mission Status!

Posted 22 December 2014 - 05:17 AM

wait, I think I'm late. So Kishi's father passed away two years ago and he liked RtN? What's the connection?  :confused:

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

#37678 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 05:18 AM

So nothing new?

#37679 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 05:26 AM

Sasuke was the MC since he left back in part one; all anyone thought was about was Sasuke-kun. Is he going to get saved? Take revenge? Return to Konoha?

Since his introduction and his badassery moves, Sasuke was the character teen boys and girls was fangasming about. Naruto was not immuned.

his every decision was like a press conference being held, especially when he met the kages. 

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#37680 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 05:30 AM

Has Junko's "Shut up Kishimoto before you make things worse" post been proved or disproved at this point?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users