54175 replies to this topic

#37621 Akashi

Akashi

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 08:21 PM

He'll never move on, no one ever move on in this manga even after assassination attempt..., you're bound to your first love forever,

Only Sakura will be saved thanks to Naruto's magical charisma...

That means Ino will never get married?  :cry:

#37622 abloublou

abloublou

NH SS SK hater. You're doing it wrong Kishi.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,356 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 08:22 PM

Guys, do you think the villain of the last has already been around...?

10374498_792853720771494_547680591131977

That would be so clever of Kishi.

Has it been speculations on who this lonely man is ?

#37623 NSmakessense

NSmakessense

My username is still valid

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 08:22 PM

I wasn't bashing Hinata or Sasuke.

In fact I love them. I'm in the minority.

I don't like them (except villain Sasuke i like him :th_yeah: ) but i think people should refrain from bashing them, because abloublou here is a person and deserves respect people so don't bash other peoples faves guys :D

feDPriJ.gif

“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” — Ging, HxH, ep. 148

#37624 abloublou

abloublou

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,356 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 08:23 PM

That means Ino will never get married?  :cry:

Yes. :wallbash:

#37625 BlackBird19

BlackBird19

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts
  • Interests:USMC,
    baseball,
    football,
    hockey,
    Music(all kinds),
    and manga.

Posted 25 October 2014 - 08:23 PM

I actually hope that everyone who was shown in a dream sequence wakes up and realizes that what they saw or experienced was just that, a dream. Then they can appreciate what or who they have in front of them and that will offer them closure. 

#37626 NSmakessense

NSmakessense

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 08:24 PM

Guys, do you think the villain of the last has already been around...?

10374498_792853720771494_547680591131977

No that's this guy thinking that's new york:

tumblr_lijtalVuit1qdqk39o1_500.jpg

feDPriJ.gif

“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” — Ging, HxH, ep. 148

#37627 narusakurama

narusakurama

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 08:25 PM

The funny thing about that flashback before Sakura woke up is that you could almost interpret it as her realizing that Sasuke has always been an ass, even as a kid.

I saw it as a parallel to the bench scene , when Sakura tells "Sasuke " that she just wants him to acknowledge her  which makes Naruto realize why he likes Sakura  . The flashback was similar , with Naruto saying the exact same thing to Sasuke and refusing to be ignored while Sakura was witnessing it , which seems to make her realize that all she wanted all this time was for Sasuke  to acknowledge her , same as Naruto . That  is just my interpretation though  .If I am right , I expect the chapter 3 parallel to continue with forehead comment/kiss from Naruto again , but as himself . Either way , 698 is an important chapter for NS .

1kMTgN0.jpg?1

#37628 Akashi

Akashi

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 08:26 PM

I really like Leeten courtesy of rock lee sprigtime of youth :pimp:

Yeah, they'd make a great couple.  :pimp:

Yes. :wallbash:

But I hoped for ShikaIno so much... nooo...  :smack:

I saw it as a parallel to the bench scene , when Sakura tells "Sasuke " that she just wants him to acknowledge her  which makes Naruto realize why he likes Sakura  . The flashback was similar , with Naruto saying the exact same thing to Sasuke and refusing to be ignored while Sakura was witnessing it , which seems to make her realize that all she wanted all this time was for Sasuke  to acknowledge her , same as Naruto . That  is just my interpretation though  .If I am right , I expect the chapter 3 parallel to continue with forehead comment/kiss from Naruto again , but as himself . Either way , 698 is an important chapter for NS .

Yeah, that's what I thought about too. :)

Edited by Akashi, 25 October 2014 - 08:30 PM.

#37629 Naninaruto

Naninaruto

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 08:26 PM

So guys, not only to spread some positivity but also to hear why we are gathered here, 

Why do you guys love NS so much? 

I love it because Naruto and Sakura have so much chemistry and development. Comparing their relationship from Chapter 1 up until now is so beautiful. Also, they're both strong willed and great characters. Plus, they have so much in common! They're both energetic and have a similar sense of humor, and they get along soooooo well. And all that parallelism with Minato and Kushina is too adorable.

tumblr_n79hkjk3As1s26wtho1_500.gif

#37630 abloublou

abloublou

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,356 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 08:27 PM

Yeah, they'd make a great couple.  :pimp:

But I hoped for ShikaIno so much... nooo...  :smack:

Shika has Temari and they are safe as neither ever suffered from the kindergarten curse of trulub.

#37631 Harbour

Harbour

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing in pencil.

Posted 25 October 2014 - 08:29 PM

Just cant wait the next chapter. I smell the NS in the air of future.

Kishi sometimes doesnt use logic, and probably working under editor's pressure, but here he weaved so many NS patterns during 700 chapters, that he simply cant avoid NS happy end. I think he stands steel.

#37632 abloublou

abloublou

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,356 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 08:32 PM

So guys, not only to spread some positivity but also to hear why we are gathered here, 

Why do you guys love NS so much? 

I love it because Naruto and Sakura have so much chemistry and development. Comparing their relationship from Chapter 1 up until now is so beautiful. Also, they're both strong willed and great characters. Plus, they have so much in common! They're both energetic and have a similar sense of humor, and they get along soooooo well. And all that parallelism with Minato and Kushina is too adorable.

I don't really like what Kishi did with Naruto's character in shippuden (saviour of mankind, child of destiny, devoted Sasuke stalker...), but the human Naruto that casually and goofily interacts with Sakura, Sai and Konohamaru, I still like very much.

They have a lot in common... Sakura likes Naruto's dirty joke, she's as perverted as him, only difference is that she's more aware of what is socially acceptable... They look like they have a lot of fun together.

Also it's sweet how she changed her opinion about Naruto over the course of part one.

I don't really like the white lies in their relationship though.

Edited by abloublou, 25 October 2014 - 08:37 PM.

#37633 Akashi

Akashi

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 08:32 PM

Shika has Temari and they are safe as neither ever suffered from the kindergarten curse of trulub.

I don't like this pairing... too boring.  :down: 

But if there's a chance Ino would end up with Chouji I'd rather her stay single.  :hm:

#37634 Guest_yellowflash_*

Guest_yellowflash_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 October 2014 - 08:33 PM

Do you guys think that Sakura will make it in time, its something I have been wondering about.

#37635 NSmakessense

NSmakessense

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 08:34 PM

But if there's a chance Ino would end up with Chouji I'd rather her stay single.  :hm:

What if chouji goes on a diet? :umm:

feDPriJ.gif

#37636 BlackBird19

BlackBird19

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts
  • Interests:USMC,
    baseball,
    football,
    hockey,
    Music(all kinds),
    and manga.

Posted 25 October 2014 - 08:34 PM

@narusakurama:  No I agree with you that's what Kishi meant it just came off as kind of funny to me. Almost like she remembered the fight and thought 'I really liked that pompous ass'.

#37637 Akashi

Akashi

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 08:35 PM

Do you guys think that Sakura will make it in time, its something I have been wondering about.

She might, considering her waking up was shown prior to Sasuke charging a chidori.\

What if chouji goes on a diet?  :umm:

It's not about his weight.... They're lacking chemistry.

Ino and Sai look beautiful together, bit I don't like this pairing because Ino got interested in him because he looked like Sasuke.  :hm:

Edited by Akashi, 25 October 2014 - 08:38 PM.

#37638 abloublou

abloublou

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,356 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 08:35 PM

Me too. I don't like either ChouIno or ShikaTema. But Kishi obviously ship the latter.

KibaIno and SaiIno are better.

#37639 abloublou

abloublou

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,356 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 08:38 PM

I don't think the panels were put in the real chronological order. She may have waken way before the chidori, which means she could be there in time to save her husbando...

EDIT : I didn't  answer the right post.

Edited by abloublou, 25 October 2014 - 08:43 PM.

#37640 narusakurama

narusakurama

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 08:41 PM

Hey guys , no hating on Chouji just cause he is fat . Sakura gets a similar  kind of hate . Imagine if Kishi had made her breasts bigger , there would be no more people questioning her status as  the heroine of the manga and forneverworld  would be her biggest fan   .

Imo ChoIno is  similar to NS , just lacking the focus same as most secondary characters .

1kMTgN0.jpg?1

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook (1)