12649 replies to this topic

#3721 archangel

archangel

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 09:34 AM

I bet you when The Last movie starts, since it's a 2 year jump, Naruto and Hinata will already be closer. They already hinted at it in 699.

Would still suck. I mean Naruto is shown with Hinata at neji funeral. I guess it is normal to be here for her. It doesn't make that relationship really evolve.

They didn' even bother to show Team guy on those funeral. Or Ino's and Shikamaru's dad funeral.

#3722 natalieuciha

natalieuciha

Special Jounin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:ugh
    i'll just gonna say that im gonna be forever anti SS/NH/SK

Posted 07 November 2014 - 09:36 AM

All thanks to Neji's death, oh gosh, what has Kishi done going that crappy way. :facepalm: its the most forced pairing ive ever seen.

so in the end it was true..neji died as a plot device to make nh happen

#3723 archangel

archangel

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 09:37 AM

I actually feel bad for Kishi. Can't imagine the hate he'll get when it's released in Japan. The chapters, I mean. DAYUM.

It's not very likely. In the movie, there's a time-skip. Two years. If these were all under a genjutsu, there would be a scene in the trailer where we get to see present Naruto but there isn't one.

Question in general, did it ever happen that an ending in a manga was so much hate that the author add an alternate ending to the book? That what I stupidly wish for this story.

#3724 applesauceful

applesauceful

I've Heard It Both Ways

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:Screenwriting, Novel Writing

Posted 07 November 2014 - 09:37 AM

Yep, so stupid. So basically a love built on death. So essentially he was a sacrifice for their relationship, that's very healthy

Edited by applesauceful, 07 November 2014 - 09:38 AM.

giphy.gif

#3725 applesauceful

applesauceful

I've Heard It Both Ways

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 09:39 AM

Question in general, did it ever happen that an ending in a manga was so much hate that the author add an alternate ending to the book? That what I stupidly wish for this story.

I'm not sure if it's happened before, but there's always a first and the good thing here is, if there's going to be a part 3 and movie, they're going to have to regain their fans somehow.

giphy.gif

#3726 Askia31

Askia31

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 09:40 AM

Yep, so stupid. So basically a love built on death. So essentially he was a sacrifice for their relationship, that's very healthy

It has always been Naruhina for you see, they only get moments in critical situations.

#3727 applesauceful

applesauceful

I've Heard It Both Ways

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 09:42 AM

It has always been Naruhina for you see, they only get moments in critical situations.

I'm still never going to accept it. Can't. Won't.

They're a poorly put together couple who only are there due to... heck I don't even know anymore. NS is more popular where it counts.

EDIT: Why? Why do I have to wait 2 days for the satisfaction of Japanese fans tearing the place up?

Edited by applesauceful, 07 November 2014 - 09:44 AM.

giphy.gif

#3728 archangel

archangel

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 09:43 AM

He got the most stupid death scene and none of his teammate really react on the spot. I was expecting after his death for the next 2 chapter a Rock Lee rage, because now he wouldnt be able to see if he can surpass Neji. He lost his dream, his best frend and his rival plus in the plot, Lee was closer to Neji than Naruto to Sasuke since during the 2 years timeskip, Rock Lee and Neji were still together and Team Guy always trained together. Hinata never broke down either though he died saving her. Her cousin that trained her, support her and all and he's dead saving you. She was solely focus on Naruto again.

#3729 archangel

archangel

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 09:45 AM

I'm not sure if it's happened before, but there's always a first and the good thing here is, if there's going to be a part 3 and movie, they're going to have to regain their fans somehow.

Well ther movie, I'm not interested to see how they're trying to justify their mess. And part 3 is about the kid so unless the alternate the ending they can .... well I'll leave your imagination finish this sentence.

Thx for the answer:)

#3730 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 09:46 AM

699/700 is a bogus rushed forced chapters to make SS and NH canon and there is not a damn thing anyone can say to me to convince me otherwise.

I see people all the time try to tell me I was wrong: "You read it wrong, the facts were obvious. Blah blah." You know, that argument might work on some things, but it doesn't work on all things.

There is no way you can tell me that Sasuke telling Sakura "You are annoying" and saying "I see no reason why I should love her.." line was a misinterpretation. There is no way to come back from that logically and have Sasuke just fall in love with Sakura out of nowhere. You cannot in any way convince me that THAT was me not reading right or misinterpreting it.

No, these are not the same characters I grew up with. I know. I have been reading this manga for years and years and I know when something is not right or forced.

Naruto got screwed in the end and became a bad father
Sakura got screwed in the end and became a house b*tch as did every single female in the series
Sasuke....no, I am not even touching this one.

This is not a happy ending. You don't see Naruto and Hinata happy together. You don't see Sakura and Sasuke happy together. Hell, you don't even see them in the same panels together. Even netural Naruto fans who have no pairing basis can see the bullsh** transpire. A few Naruto friends of mine and my brother just read the chapter and they were stunned. They all asked me "What the hell happened?" bullsh** happened.

Salty? In denial? Sticks and stones....

Evangelion got a different ending because of the outrage of its ending. Not only that, but now Anno has done a rebuild of an alternative way the story could have went.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 07 November 2014 - 09:48 AM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#3731 unhskikrforever

unhskikrforever

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 09:47 AM

Nope, I've never heard about it happening to an author before.

15f62c4.png

#3732 applesauceful

applesauceful

I've Heard It Both Ways

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 09:48 AM

Well ther movie, I'm not interested to see how they're trying to justify their mess. And part 3 is about the kid so unless the alternate the ending they can .... well I'll leave your imagination finish this sentence.

Thx for the answer:)

Nps :)

Yeah, tbh I don't care anymore if they change the ending somehow. NS would still make a lot of sense if they changed it to that and have the other chapter ending as a genjutsu or whatever, not entirely believable but more believable than it's current state.

giphy.gif

#3733 Askia31

Askia31

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 09:49 AM

this is my feels about Naruto(character) in the epilogue.

when bolt said to naruto to help him clean up his mess it hurt me a kittening lot. like a sharp knife stabbing my heart. cause that was a freaking plea, a cry to his dad for a little bit of private personal moment of bonding with him. and it hurts me a lot that he didn’t even mind that his dad scolded him, he went and freaking asked his dad for help to clean up his mess with him and let naruto see that bolt is a good kid willing to fix his mistakes. that doesnt sound like a troublemaker to me - it’s a son who’s heartbroken and starved for affection to the person he respects and looks up to the most.

http://hani-blah.tum...en-bolt-said-to

What parenting fail. There's just no way that Kishi intended to end it that way, theres just no way. I can't believe that Naruto would let his son going through what he once went through as well when he was a kid. WTF KISHI, stop being high. Theres gotta be a real ending. this isnt it.

Edited by Askia31, 07 November 2014 - 09:51 AM.

#3734 applesauceful

applesauceful

I've Heard It Both Ways

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 09:50 AM

This is just the case when you would need an extractor like the one in Inception. Just need a long flight and plant the idea of doing a proper ending.

giphy.gif

#3735 natalieuciha

natalieuciha

Special Jounin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 09:51 AM

its impossible for kishi to do an alternate endig just to please like 20 % of his fandom which are only the ns fans..he wouldnt bother with that

#3736 applesauceful

applesauceful

I've Heard It Both Ways

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 09:51 AM

this is my feels about Naruto(character) in the epilogue.

http://hani-blah.tum...en-bolt-said-to

What parenting fail. There's just no way that Kishi intended to end it that way, theres just no way. I can't believe that Naruto would let his son going through what he once go through as well when he was a kid. WTF KISHI, stop being high. Theres gotta be a real ending. this isnt it.

You're 100% right. Kishi was intent on running all of his characters into the ground... almost anyway. Hinata seems the only one safe in any of these situations.

giphy.gif

#3737 applesauceful

applesauceful

I've Heard It Both Ways

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 09:52 AM

its impossible for kishi to do an alternate endig just to please like 20 % of his fandom which are only the ns fans..he wouldnt bother with that

Although it's not just the NS fans that are upset.

giphy.gif

#3738 Askia31

Askia31

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 09:53 AM

theres much more than just NS fans being disappointed though from what ive seen. hell on NF I expected  nh&ss fans to take over the telegrams but instead I mostly only see people facepalming at the ending. then theres those nh and ss fans appearing once and then telling you '' you mad?''

Edited by Askia31, 07 November 2014 - 09:54 AM.

#3739 applesauceful

applesauceful

I've Heard It Both Ways

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 09:56 AM

A lot of people were expecting an NS ending, I think that would've been a lot less damaging than picking a random pairing.

giphy.gif

#3740 natalieuciha

natalieuciha

Special Jounin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 09:58 AM

theres much more than just NS fans being disappointed though from what ive seen. hell on NF I expected  nh&ss fans to take over the telegrams but instead I mostly only see people facepalming at the ending. then theres those nh and ss fans appearing once and then telling you '' you mad?''

and what would the alternate ending be about in order to keep the happy end theme?i can only think of now of switching the pairings theres nothing more into it..naruto became hokage,sasuke is good  now paying for his sins..anyone other than them are pairing fodders now

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users